NiceJob Reviews - Page 3

Reviews for our business

Pretty good for the money.

Pros

It was easy to get going and implemented

Cons

We are not getting as many reviews as we would have liked.

Thanks for taking the time to review NiceJob! We'd love to help you get more reviews, reach out to our customer success team via the in app chat bubble or our 1800 line and we'll make sure you're getting the most out of NiceJob!

This is a Great marketing platform

My old website cost nearly $ and then a monthly fee to have SEO and it did not look as good as my NiceJob site and barely produced any inbound customer requests. I've had the NiceJob marketing platform for about 2 years now and from day one it blew the doors off my old site as far as customer leads, it looks 10 times more professional and it also makes staying on top of social media almost effortless. To say that I am Super Impressed would be an understatement. I highly recommend the NiceJob marketing platform.

Cons

Thanks Arie for the awesome review! Love hearing feedback like that, and can't wait to keep working with you to grow your company even more!

Great experience! Great work! Great customer service!

Pros

Blown away by the website that was created for me. Looked into these guys years back when we first started and didn't pull the trigger because of the price and just did my own work on an alternative site builder... THAT WAS NOT SMART!!! I'm certain I lost WAY MORE in missed business than the LOW monthly cost. Guess you live and learn. They were super quick and responsive with building the site and in answering any questions that I had. Thinking about the move...STOP RIGHT NOW and JUST DO IT!

Cons

UX could be improved to decrease hunting for what I need. Could use some more videos to explain the software, but I may have just missed those.

Excellence!

Excellence on everything. There is always usually an email or phone call to make sure my questions/concerns were addressed and completely solved.

Pros

Ease of use. Excellent customer service and technicians. Ability to display reviews instantly on different platforms.

Cons

All is great so there is nothing I like least.

The best Review software i've ever used!

I first used the trial version and I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about it. But after having a video call and seeing how the product works I was onboard! Most of the other softwares would give the customer the nudge to write a review just then and there when the job is done. That is good because thats the time when the customers are most happy, but people lead busy lives and sometimes things happen right after we leave and then... they forget to write a review! With nicejob's follow up system, it helps to capture those reviews and that is what I love the most!

Pros

I love the fact that it gives customers gentle nudges throughout the course of about 2 weeks.

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment..

Great addition to a service company

No complaints at all, I've received reviews weeks after the initial job.

Pros

The software is amazing because it automates your review system.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons. The software integrates easily with multiple CRMs and all of your social media.

Happy Client

My reviews have gone up 80% and climbing. It is like having a employee handling my reviews. Love it

Pros

Ease of use and support is off the hook. Always follows up with my customers and that is priceless.

Cons

Nothing yet. Beyond pleased with the service

Best software for client reviews on Google and FaceBook

The team is responsive, gives great advice and is an advocate to helping our business succeed. We have been in business for over 13 years struggling to have our client's review our business. In less than a month, NiceJob has helped our company receive over 30 reviews and they keep coming in daily. I highly recommend NiceJob to any company that is looking to receive reviews from clients.

Pros

Highly responsive team In less than a month, NiceJob has helped our company receive over 30 reviews and they keep coming in daily.

Cons

I wish this software could implement a way to have employees rate the company and send their review to Indeed and other job seeking sites.

We received more Google reviews in 7 days than we've received in the last three years.

Pros

Easy to setup and to use. The "Collect Leads" and "Trust Badge" widgets displays and work well with our current website. It's nice to show reviews collected from Google and other sources on our website.

Cons

We are new to NiceJob and because of this we haven't come across a true con for us. We do wish the stories widget was more customizable, right now the stories show as one big "page" that users can scroll through. It would be nice to have a rotating widget with a fixed size which may help for mobile pages.

Thanks Marvin! Great feedback, and the team is working on a really cool type of rotating review widget I think your going to love!

Great system that delivers

Pros

The ease of use, it does everything automatically.

Cons

That we didn't do it sooner! We have had great success using this product.

Thanks for the great NiceJob review! Love hearing how NiceJob is helping companies get more reviews, and we've got some huge new features in store for you soon!

Absolutely blown away

Pros

Automated and so easy to use for my employees which makes my job better. I want my employees to use it more often.

Cons

Needed coaching with finding integration when trying to add a connection but now it has been improved because they respond to customer feedback fast

Thanks John! Love working with you!

Great bang for your buck

Customer service has been outstanding. The software is very user friendly and overall something I’m very happy with.

Pros

Very easy to use, accomplishes the goal we set out when signing up.

Cons

You can’t target where the review is left. Our goal was more google and Facebook reviews, however people have the option to review us on the nicejob site which isn’t a site the average consumer goes to when looking for someone in our industry.

Don’t think twice, works as promised

It’s capturing reviews for us and we don’t have to do any work at all.

Pros

It works, my reviews have gone through the roof!

Cons

Can’t think about a con obviously. We have set it up and let it do it’s thing and we have no complaints.

Great software and great customer service

It is very cool to see a company that cares about it customers like nicejob does

Pros

How easy it is to use. The results are of the charts with the convert website and the ability of nicejob to get reviews.

Cons

nothing i don't like so far. It is a great product

Great!

Very good

Pros

It’s easy to use. I’d like to have an option to help out techs remember to use it. Overall I’m happy with it

Cons

Custom website options. Our business is complex so this will be a challenge

I am a marketing director for a tree care company, & I used NiceJob to outsource our website build.

User friendly review management process, well built website, complete outsource solution.

Pros

Excellent response time and service level by the NiceJob team. Tremendous value for the cost, and ROI is easy to prove. Quality of final product, and ease of functionality/use.

Cons

Honestly, I have been working with them for over a month, and I have nothing negative to report. I initially contacted BirdEye for help with review generation on behalf of the owners of the tree service that I work for. I received a response a month later, and never even got pricing. That was far different than my experience with the NiceJob team.

Great reputation management

Great experience so far but not amazing as of yet

Pros

I really enjoy the reviews that I've accumulated so far with the software and want to grow

Cons

Some things aren't explained in anyway to help learn it

Automated and easy to follow up

Very easy and intuitive. All I need is automated.

Pros

The automation process takes the burden off my shoulder

Cons

There is no element that I liked least.

Music City Home Service

I am an owner operator and it's not my favorite part of the job to ask for a good reviews or compliments and quite frankly I'm busy just trying to finish all the projects so they do everything that I do not enjoy doing for me

Pros

The incredible eats in which it is to set up with my operating software housecall Pro and once it is implemented and in place you just forget about it and they take care of it in the reviews just start coming and you don't even have to remember to ask people for them and it's completely hands-off... great job

Cons

I wish I would have been the one who developed the software 😉.

Great option for getting client reviews

Pros

I like that NiceJob has an easy and attractive interface to facilitate easy reviewing. It reduces the friction for someone to leave a review and makes it easy to selectively target people who might be good review candidates.

Cons

I would like to have more customization options. In particular I think it would be great to have multilingual options for companies that target different language audiences. It would be relatively simply for me to select the language and then have the automated messages be in either Spanish or English, etc.

Great product for the price!

Very positive

Pros

What can I say? The features work, the people are easy to work with, and we get more reviews.

Cons

Really don’t have anything I could complain about. It works.

A website that pays for itself!

Representatives and the rest of the Hatch crew are amazing. They made the transition from our old site as smooth as possible. It's so simple to add photos to the site that will instantly get shared to your social networking site. Getting reviews from customers can be a hassle, but with the Nice Work feature it's now easy. I directed someone in a hurry for a bid to our site the first day it launched. Within minutes I was notified via text from Hatch that same person received a quote, and booked an appointment. My only regret was not converting sooner!

Pros

Ease of use, simple to fetch customer reviews, integrates well with online tools, outstanding customer support and service.

Cons

None

Great review software

It's a great way to auto ask for reviews. The personal email has even gotten other type responses because the client thinks I've sent it out. I think it's a great systematic way to grow your reviews. I like how it shares it on fb too.

Pros

It's worked. We've gotten 10% reviews since we started and I backlogged the previous 90 days. We've even booked a couple of jobs in response to a review email.

Cons

I wish we could add a specific picture to the auto request. I know we can individually, but not on the auto.

Thanks for sharing those great results Benjamin! We're looking forward to helping you keep growing your company!

Amazing results within days

Excellent customer service via chat.

Pros

This software is a gift to any small business that would like to expand their reputation with reviews. You upload a list of your clients in csv format and invite them to give you a review. After 1 sms and 3 emails lots of them do. We gathered 103 reviews in 20days - amazing!

Cons

Nothing so far. The list of features should be expanded but the existing features work great.

Hi Elie, Thanks for sharing, love hearing results like that! Also a testament that Eyeglass Repair provides exceptional service. Nice job!

NiceJob has helped my company grow by putting us on the first page of searches!

They have/do exactly what they sold me.

Pros

It is integrated with HouseCall Pro, so it is so easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this program.