NiceJob Reviews - Page 4

These folks have their game together!

Integration with Housecall was a plus. Smooth and seamless signup.

Pros

We shopped around to find the most effective and cost-efficient program out there. We quickly learned the fine folks at NiceJob have their game together. We did our research and asked current customers. They praised NiceJob for helping grow their business. An integration with HouseCall Pro is a huge plus.

Cons

It's not free! Just kidding, it works well.

Thanks Patrick! Really appreciate you taking the time to review us, and were super excited to help you grow your business!

Fantastic experience with NiceJob

Pros

Best customer service and my website ranks #1 in the window cleaning category. Getting reviews is extremely simple.

Cons

Thanks Szymon! Love hearing great feedback like that!

NiceJob Helped Me Acquired New Customers In Just The First Few Days

Pros

NiceJob was exceptionally easy to use. I imported all my Shopify customers with one click and the app proceeded to send them automated review requests. I received 22 5-star reviews in less than one week. I was able to prove the reviews resulted in new customers by analyzing traffic from my social media accounts. NiceJob automatically shares reviews to Facebook and Twitter. The reviews add a great deal of credibility to my site.

Cons

I had no problems using NiceJob whatsoever.

This thing works

Excellent. When I needed help, it was easy to find. The customer service has been great and the results have too.

Pros

Our customers are now paying more attention and responding to review requests. I used to get a couple reviews a month, now I get a couple almost every day. And it's saving me the time to send out requests manually.

Cons

If you don't handle your own website, you may need a little help with set up. If you do it yourself, it takes a minute but really isn't too bad.

Easy

Pros

It takes care of the review process for you!

Cons

I don't completely under stand it! I am not sure if there is more I could do.

Best Software to Improve your Business's Reviews - HANDS DOWN!

Customer service is great with this company. They guide you through each step and ensure that you are comfortable using each aspect of the program.

Pros

The user-friendliness of this program is A+. In less than a month's time our company has received almost 100 5 STAR reviews. We boosted our Google star average by 0.5!

Cons

There are some features like social media organization and specifics that I feel are lacking, but I feel can be easily incorporated and will be.

Turbo reviews

Great customer service and support. Everyone has been super helpful and prompt with getting us up and running. Very easy to get in touch when I have questions or need help.

Pros

The ease of uploading customers to get in the cue for review requests.

Cons

The app is offered for iPhone only. However the website is mobile friendly.

Thanks so much for the review Shawn! Glad to hear you found the team friendly and helpful, hopefully we can launch some new NiceJob apps soon :)

I would recommend this service to all who are looking. The experience has been outstanding for me.

The ease of completing a project and the software sending out the emails for reviews saves a lot of time and aggravation. This software is a huge benefit to running a business.

Pros

I like the fact that this software makes my job a lot easier. I don't have to request reviews from my clients. Once i'm finish I make my clients aware that an email will come asking for a review and we'd appreciate five stars. The software does the rest

Cons

Considering I don't have to continually send out email to clients for reviews and the fact that this software does all that I'm happy. If I have a problem I can get assistance from tech support who is always there is a plus. I have not experienced any cons from this software.

We love hearing feedback like this Terrell! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of NiceJob, we really appreciate it!

Very Easy to Work With!

I have been nothing but impressed with the quality of service and professionalism we have received from the Hatch team! They make difficult technical issues easy to understand and are very responsive to our needs. They have made a science of what they do. When we pose questions about why things are cared for in any particular manner, they almost always have an insightful answer. If, on a rare occasion, they don't have an answer, they humbly acknowledge it and work to identify the best solution. I don't think I have ever needed to ask the same question twice. They get it the first time! I wish all companies were as easy to work with as they are!

Cons

Thanks Ivan, really appreciated! And we've got some upgrades coming this month that will make it even easier to build your companies reputation online, stay tuned!

Awesome software

Over all we give them a 5 star on everything.

Pros

We like the fact that the reviews can generate effortlessly at a great pace.

Cons

I wish we could fix the BBB link it’s hard to get reviews there.

Increased reviews

Overall it’s the best advertising decision I’ve made this year.

Pros

Easy to use once set up. It just runs on autopilot and if your team does a great job the reviews just pour in like never before.

Cons

Just a little learning curb getting things going.

Hi Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us that great review! We love hearing about results like yours, and behind the scenes were working every day to make NiceJob even better!

So glad I went with Hatch1

I cannot say anything but good about my experience with Hatch! Their customer service is top notch, response to questions and requests is immediate, and their understanding of the online marketing world is unbeatable. I know little to nothing about online marketing, so I was a bit nervous about getting a website built. Thanks to Hatch, I didn't have to know anything. They take care of everything! If I want to make a change or adjustment in my site, all it takes is an email to customer support, and then it "magically" appears on my site. If I do want to do something myself, but don't understand how to, they walk me through it step by step. My site began paying for itself from day one, and it continues to generate TONS of business for me. Go with Hatch....You will not be disappointed!!!

Cons

Very affordable. Great customer service and support! Overall great value!

Pros

Review_feed widget that can be added to a website and presumably boost SEO (too soon to tell in my case since I just got NiceJob). Also, the automation that can be employed to increase the amount of reviews I get for my business. I do the best I can to incentivise my employees to ask for reviews, but this system ensures reviews get asked for after every single job we do.

review

so far good but just turned on the serviced

Pros

Fayes was very helpful and always got back to me

Cons

difficulty setting up with Google but most of it was Googles fault

Awesome Service, Awesome Software!!!

Pros

Increases reviews and customer conversions. Soo Glad, I could find a software that is budget friendly and works.

Cons

I have not found anything that could possibly be a Con at this time. This software is great and the customer service is exceptional.

It's been great working with you as well Robert! Really looking forward to helping you be the top rated professional in your area!

Great review platform. I love that they send multiple requests for reviews via text and email.

Online reviews.

Pros

Nice Job integrates perfectly with my scheduling software so it makes receiving reviews very easy! Customer Service is top notch!

Cons

Although Nice Job has several review sites for my clients to choose to leave a review with, there are some other sites I would like to see added such as Angie's List.

Thanks for the great review Travis!

Excellent review generation!

Pros

I am very new to the company but so far I’m very pleased.

Cons

It would be nice to speak to a person instead of email.

Hi David, thanks for the great feedback! We're looking forward to winning you a lot more reviews in the coming months. And we'd love to jump on a call with you if you need any help, you can call us anytime at 1 (888) 336-9082 and chat with one of our team :)

Nice Job Convenient and Cost effective

comfortable, easy

Pros

reminders sent to customers via email to submit reviews

Cons

clunkier to integrate then podium, but we worked with it, for a saving $400 month, well worth it

Effective

Pros

With Nicejob our Google and Facebook reviews increased over 4x. Nicejob also manages our webpage which has driven more leads than we can sometimes manage.

Cons

There's nothing that I do not like, like any software, there's a learning curve you need to go through to help realize the most potential.

Great value and ROI, would definitely recommend.

More business, more leads, more time to run the business.

Pros

Easy to use, wish I knew of this earlier. Nicejob makes it easy to stay on top of things to get reviews. Business is up and the increase in leads is more than expected.

Cons

Thanks David, really appreciate the great review! Reach out anytime if theres anything at all we can help with!

Nice Job review

I give Nice Job 10 stars! They have helped me tremendously in gaining more Google reviews

Pros

Seamless integration with Jobber for customer review! Everyone at Nice job is super helpful and easy to work with

Cons

Nothing. This software is so easy to use. Seamlessly works with Jobber.

NiceJob Review

My SEO work paid off the moment I signed on with NiceJob. I had spent a good amount of time with both on site and external SEO. I had built my site using Wordpress. But I finally decided it was time to be more professional so I had NiceJob build a site for me. Within 1 week of taking the new site live I went from #9 ranking on Google to #2! On top of that they are easy to work with and the work continues to pour in with the ease of posting pictures and the resulting social media buzz generated by reviews. Good Stuff!

Cons

Awesome Dale! So glad to hear about the great SEO results! Were always here to help, just let us know if you need anything

Great people!

Pros

Loved working with a local company that focuses on service businesses

Cons

None. Thank you

It's a must have for my business

Pros

It's critical to have good reviews and to chase down people to get them is difficult. NiceJobs eliminates all of that. Their software contacts your client for you and gives them a very easy way to leave you a review. I went from 1 to 11 reviews in one week. The software is so easy and can be altered to fit your needs. The onboarding is seamless and they make sure you are all set up on Google and Facebook before you deploy the software. I love it and would recommend it to anyone. We have had a great experience!

Cons

I have not found any issues with the software.

It works !

Pros

I’ve tried other software for getting reviews. At first I wasn’t happy with nice job ,but they’ve gotten much better since my first attempt .

Cons

Can’t yet detect whether some one has left a review already, but I’m not sure if this is still a problem.