NiceJob Reviews - Page 5

Gets Results!

Pros

This software was easy to set up. We have received many excellent reviews since we started using it. The numbers of reviews leads to more phone calls.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons! We are very pleased!

We Love our Site!!

We are very happy with the quality of our website. We feel confident sending prospective clients to view it. The customer service and support is very personable and accommodating, answering all our questions.

Cons

Thanks Brandi for the great review! Really look forward to keeping on working with you to grow your company!

Perfect Review Automation

Pros

Review automation well worth the expense. Seamless setup with your CRM. Perfect if your looking to automate this part of your business.

Cons

No cons at this point. I’ve used for several months

Best value out there! Top Notch customer service!

Automated follow up for asking for reviews. Our reviews have tripled in 3 months!

Pros

Simple, easy to use and EFFECTIVE! I can't begin to talk enough about this product. Definitely made with the small businessman in mind.

Cons

Awesome results, great to hear!

15 reviews in 2 weeks

So far so good

Pros

After years of asking for reviews from my clients through text messages and not getting the response I was hoping for. It not only tracks who reviewed but separates the good from the bad reviews and posts it to multiple platforms. Super easy to add new clients.

Cons

The price is a little high for small companies.

Owner/General Manager

Overall it does what I need it to do inorder to get more reviews.

Pros

Helps generate positive reviews for our small busness

Cons

Doesn’t integrate with our reservation system

Best response time

Pros

Great product to help grow your business. The customer service is unmatched. I really appreciate the automatic emails and simplicity.

Cons

I cannot really report on any negatives thus far.

Happy Days

Pros

It connects nicely with Housecall Pro and after setup it pretty much runs itself.

Cons

There is a new service we are waiting for, but it is in the pipeline...

Awesome software nice job has put together!

Pros

I love how nice job handles all the review requests for me, takes a nice load of my shoulders!

Cons

I love absolutely everything thus far, no complaints!

Great ROI

Pros

Site was up and running in 3 days. I’ve got many organic leads so far and several reviews! Highly recommend

Cons

No complaints about the software. It does what they say it will

Good customer service support from people.

Pros

It puts reviews online which helps my company. The customer support people help a lot. If they did not help me in a timely fashion I would discontinue my business and hire another company.

Cons

I upload my email list, and it sometimes doesn't load for me. Maybe it's an error on my end but still not as user friendly as I would like.

Thanks Joe for, really appreciate the review! We take alot of pride in providing the best customer support possible. We'll reach out and see how we can help make the CSV upload smoother for you. Thanks again for working with us, have a great day!

Coulnd not have asked for better

Exeptional

Pros

The simplcity and ease of use, its everything I wish for in this type of software

Cons

I have not found one just yet, the price is good and its everything I need.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been incredibly helpful in getting our business set up with nicejob!

We are hoping to build up the amount of reviews for our business, and create stronger relationships with our customers!

Pros

How user friendly it is, and how easy it was to get our customer contacts imported to send out review invites.

Cons

So far there isn't much not to like about this software, it's overall pretty great!

Effective marketing and brand reputation

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use and convenient for patients to leave reviews

Cons

The whole process was very simple, so nothing really.

Excellent customer service

Brilliant customer support

Pros

Superb customer service and easy to use

Cons

None yet only using one month not found any cons yet

Awesome Software

They are awesome. Great support

Pros

Easy to get reviews, you can publish your reviews to social network

Cons

I don't really know, software is great !!

Great service so far

Pros

I’ve already gotten a few reviews using nice job.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. However I’m very new to Nice Job.

Great company helping me out

I'm a small business that called these guys up to help me with advertising. I really like the customer service and the results. The only thing I wish is that it wasn't as expensive I only say that because they charge me American dollars understandingly so. Still worth using though

Cons

Thanks Sergio! Really appreciate the great review! Sorry about that exchange rate, it does hit Canadian companies, we'll make sure it's worth your while though!

should’ve signed up sooner

Pros

Nice Job was very easy to implement. Personalized assistance with starting and setting up made it even easier. Also followed up to be sure i didn’t have any questions.

Cons

no cons so far. I’m hoping once it goes to paid version it remains the same

Allbrite Glass user Review

i am very impressed with the initial induction process that nice job had. We were very reluctant to go through the pain stakes process of a new website. Nice job did an "Excellent Job" the upload jobs, reviews and report all in one functionality is Excellent! Thank you to the team at Nice Job for your support!

Cons

Thanks Terry! Really appreciate the review and feedback, looking forward to working with you to keep growing your company!

Great service

Pros

Easy to use. Worth the money. Streamlined my reviewd

Cons

Not getting reviews counted correctly during trial

NiceJob is on point!

More and better reviews brings us more and better business, allows us to build trust with people we have not met, and sets us apart from the other competitors in town. Nice job is a clean and simple way , and user friendly way, for us to do that.

Pros

The automated messages are preformatted, loaded and ready. They are short and sweet The UI is simple too. Thanks for that.

Cons

When I import multiple clients to send an invitation to, I have to click them all manually to start the invitation series.

Now we get reviews

We are now getting regular reviews and because our company is really good at what it does we consistently have a robust amount of 5 star reviews. NiceJob has facilitated us sharing this good news with the world.

Pros

Automated texts and emails go out when we close a job.

Cons

There is no widget to get a review directly on our website. Some clients don't want to participate in online reviews through facebook and google and yelp etc... but would be willing to leave a review on our site.

Great website product

I have had so many customers tell me they love our website. When I get an email and text message that we received a new lead I am able to respond very quickly. This has helped us convert prospects to customers quicker.

Cons

Thanks for the great review Cameron! And please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience with NiceJob, we're always here to help!

Growing Platform, Needs Improvement

Pros

NiceJob is easy to use out of the box. It's great for businesses that are starting out and getting their feet wet at collecting and managing reviews.

Cons

NiceJob integrates with very few sites for leaving reviews. It does not integrate with sites for specialty businesses (e.g., legal, financial, real estate, etc.). Thus, it is limited for use by general, small businesses.

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate feedback, and love hearing that you found it easy to use! We're integrating with several new specialty review channels in the medical and legal fields in the coming months, and just released an integration with Zillow! Please let us know if there are any specific sites that you'd love to see integrated and we'll do our best to have them added to our roadmap.