NoviSign Reviews

Shannon M.

Excellent company with good and very fast working people. Very good value for these money.

Arkadiusz W.

Novisign is super user-friendly. It’s very flexible and has so many customizable options which makes it a perfect fit for our type of business.

Zeina C.

Cons

It's difficult to think of a negative for this product. I truly don't have a con to list.

Leah W.

Also the lack of font makes me design most items outside of the the in house program and just uploading videos and still images.

D'Arcy H.

It´s limited about the functionality of some tools, as example modifing the shapes or designs, and that it does not have an undo function.

4.9

Great CMS

Transcript

Joe M.: Hi, my name is Joe. I am an independent music producer. I am reviewing NoviSign software and...

Smooth & Professional

Great

Pros

The help in making sure everything I didn't know was easily learned so that I had a fully professional platform at my fingertips for success. Thank you very much Novisign Team

Cons

I didn't start using their HTML 5 STUDIO quicker =P

Thank you Steven for the 5-star review!

Novisign Digital Signage

A+ love this product

Pros

Easy to use GUI which lends itself to even secretaries being able to update the digital signage

Cons

Can't really thing of any to be honest, one or two features have been removed but we don't really miss it.

Took some time to get used to it. Nice improvements recently

setting information to 1200 students using 6 TV screens. The TVs turn on automatically but I then have 2 hours to swing by and use the remote on them or they go to sleep. I just change volume on each one. challenge - I am using Asus chromebits on most of them. several start fine each morning. 2 or 3 hang up each morning with a black screen and message of loading 1/8 or similar until I unplug and plug in the chromebit then it works fine for the day. I still need to get other people on board with editing part of the information. More to learn

Pros

Fairly easy to change screen messages and then update presentation. The presentation does not update until I tell it to. This allows preparing at one time and update at later time.

Cons

can not paste images. Must save a screen capture and then upload it. Can not change the automatic standard image view time form 10 to say 5

NoviSign - Best bang for your buck

Pros

Between the ease of use and flexibility of the software, it can be hard to pick the best feature. Everyone on my team who has been introduced on it became familiar and proficient in it after a few weeks of utilizing it. We use it across multiple different operating systems with no issue.

Cons

The only "issue" is that it defaults to the 24 hour clock instead of the 12 hour clock, but since they're international it is understandable.

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Novisign leads the rest

Pros

The software is easy to use and flexible to ever-changing work environments. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great resource in implementing and marketing the product. Versatility is a huge factor in signage and most companies miss the boat by giving versatility by sacrificing reliability. Novisign has accomplished both and made it simple too.

Cons

I haven't found any yet. I have not tested security yet to say if this is safe for government entities.

Simple & Effective

Hands down, the Hall of Fame (HOF) touch screen display stole the show! When Brookwood had their grand opening of the HOF in 2019, a massive crowd gathered around the display searching for by year! Many users were taking pictures and videos of their HOF induction and state championship pages. This was a huge success and a great way to expand the HOF without needing square footage. When it came to their concession stand and cafeteria menus, Brookwood can now make daily and weekly changes on the fly while creating a custom look that fits their school colors.

Pros

After searching and signing up for multiple school digital signage trials and web-demos, Brookwood discovered NoviSign. Using Brookwood’s existing Chromeboxes, Brookwood was able to install NoviSign onto their devices and begin sending content to the displays across their campus. From a main computer, Brookwood was able to create and control the content being displayed on each TV: ● Daily school...

Cons

Lost the ability to embed our social media feeds/

Best Employee Communication Tool

The setup was so easy! I was able to start using the product right away! I manage the screens from my desktop and update, add, remove communication pieces to the entire team. We started with one screen and quickly added others around the entire office suite. Employees love this form of communication. We recognize our team for their accomplishments, announce upcoming events, remind them of training sessions or meetings and much more. I don't think we could function as well without this amazing tool!

Pros

easy setup easy to use low cost templates/examples available the ability to have more than one user that manages the platform

Cons

Thank you Leah for the 5-star review!

Look no further

I can't say enough things about NoviSign, if you want a Digital Menu Board that is easy to use, looks great and just works flawless then this is what you want. NoviSign takes all the headaches out making a digital menu board for your business. You will see your sales increase where it will pay for itself.

Pros

I like that it's user friendly. We use it as Menu boards mainly and to change products or pricing it only takes seconds and you do not need to be a computer programmer to do it.

Cons

Nothing, the software is great, it's easy to use and it works.

Very good product

Pros

It is easy to use. Working very stable and fast. Excellent customer support from NoviSign company.

Cons

There is no player for IOS yet but I now that they working on player based on HTML 5 so it will be working on almost all platforms.

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE

Pros

excellent the digital signage software has everything I was looking for thanks to NoviSign it helps me to create, update and manage all my digital menu panels.

Cons

it does not have any type of inconvenience this product is easy to use it has helped me a lot because it includes more than 20 drag and drop widgets; High definition videos, dynamic slide shows, among others

Thank you Ernic for the positive review. We are happy to hear that you find NoviSign effective and easy to use!

Novisign

Pros

Ease of use and pricing for what you are able to use this software. I upgraded to a re-seller after 3 months, even though the cost is much higher I have been able to sell and create digital signs for others and grow my business. The sales staff (in the US, no staff in Canada) are great and knowledgeable and are eager to help you. And when IT is slow they get involved to speed up the process when needed, which is much appreciated.

Cons

The service from IT and the unwillingness to upgrade certain features. I have tried/ used three different companies and if there is a way to put the best of each in one system that would be great. Day stamping your image to stop and start at certain times of the day/week or month is difficult to do. I set a reminder on my computer calendar which works because this way I don't forget to bill my clients at months end.

Thank you Shawn for the feedback. Over the next 6 months 16 brand new widgets will be added. Stay tuned, very exciting new apps and feature upgrades will be soon be available! All new enhancements will be available for free to all NoviSign customers.

We have over 200 electronic signs using NoviSign, we love it!

We (Cliftons) provide training facility across Asia Pacific and we were looking for a solution to drive over 200 door signs for our training rooms and the solution needed to be easy to manage and it needed to work. After looking at a number of solutions we ultimately went with NoviSign. This solution allows each of our 10 locations to manage daily changes to our signs, schedule changes for the week, work with both small and large screens easily and can be centrally managed. The ability to quickly update and make changes and to view the end result on your PC and know what will appear on a sign without having to go to each sign is also very handy. This solution is perfect for us.

Pros

Ease of use, Central management, it works!

Cons

Getting started is not very intuitive and most staff need to be shown how to manage the software - however once shown it is easy to work with

Amazing product with exceptional support team !

We custom integrated the platform into our product. Custom templates are provided quickly and accurately from the Novisign staff. Very happy with our experience thus far...!

Pros

Everything. Especially the ease of use and awesome follow up from all team members there.

Cons

Made a switch from Windows to Android due to our specific touchscreen requirements.

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that you have been receiving fast follow-ups and like the custom touch screen templates that we're designed and set-up for you custom integration!

Great product

We are loving this software! It is so easy to set up and looks great displayed in our waiting rooms. The set up was easy and the Novisign team was so helpful getting us familiar with the product. We have had no issues with this at all and with the amount of content changing with our business its incredibly easy to change and upload new content. We have multiple locations and being able to upload content remotely and in real time is ideal. This is a great product and we are so happy we made the switch.

Pros

Easy to use, looks professional, tech team is very helpful, customization, easy set up, being able to schedule out content is ideal.

Cons

We have had no issues with this software and have no con's

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! It is great to hear that you can use NoviSign to make daily changes to your content easily. On a side note, in our Playlists section, you can pre-create daily or weekly playlists and assign them to your screens. When assigning the playlists, you can also pre-set them to autoplay on specific dates and time + set recurring / expiration dates! That advanced playlist capability is included with our normal pricing.

The experience has been amazing!

Pros

Being a Private, independent pizzeria i didn't even think digital signage software was an option for me and so i spent the first 3.5 years managing with basic images and slideshows and even ended up using good old fashioned dvd's Eventually i got tired of it all and in Jan 2018 re-designed my menus and decided its time for a menuboard update and so i did some searching and came across novisign. I...

Cons

Not really many cons but could use more added features, more 3D like templates, but i would expect to pay much more for a software that is so advanced. At this price point it is a steal.

Thank you, Nabil for the 5-Star review! We are happy that you choose NoviSign¿s all-in-one digital signage software to create, update and manage your digital menu boards. Thank you for your business!

Easy to use easy to install low cost digital signage

We can provide our outlying offices with updated sales logs and company information.

Pros

Easy to use easy to install. Setting up the 4 screens in the 4 offices in Northern California can all be done remotely. You can also setup one program for all offices and just change one thing like a local tempature or wheather, then rename it to that location and you are done. Very simple

Cons

I would like to be able to load more slides.

Thank you for the 5-star review! In your, feedback you did mention the ability to add more slides. Using the slideshow widget, you can add an unlimited number of slides + set play duration of each slide. Also, in the screens section, you can assign an unlimited number of playlists. If you have additional questions about adding slides, please email support@novisign.com. Our email ticketing service is available 24/7, and we also offer Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM CST phone support: (646) 794-7643.

NOVISIGN

Great support and ease of use

Pros

Software is easy to use. I am able to show my customers how to use set up and design layouts. With Multiple Customer types and in many states it was important that the software be easy to use With NOVISIGN my customers are able to retain and redesign layouts without me. This was taking up a lot of my time.

Cons

So far none that have not been brought to my attention

Thank you for the 5-Star review! It's great to hear that your customers can easily use NoviSign without needing your assistance. That the mission of NoviSign: easy to use digital signage software that allows users to design visually appealing content without sacrificing functionality.

New to Novisign & loving it!

I am really excited about Novisign. What we have been able to do so far has been impressive. With a short lead time, I was able to get our signage up and running. I am loving with we have been able to do so far and eager to push forward to take full advantage of what Novisign has to offer.

Pros

Excellent customer service. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Software was very user friendly. I have only been using the software for a few weeks and was able to create excellent presentations for our conference. I am excited to explore the software more and maximize its potential.

Cons

I struggled a little bit with the touch feature, however, with a little help from customer service, we were able to fix my issues quickly and things are operating as expected. The videos you can find online use the old format so they are not as helpful. When I made mention of this, customer service sent me the update links that will soon be available via their website.

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that our customer service was able to quickly and easily answer your touch screen set-up questions. Throughout the past several months, we've released (and will continue to publish) new training videos and online documentation that walk new users through different widgets, functions, and features.

Great Digital Menu

Has been great. We replaced chalk board menu and customers can read and understand much easier, order more items on average, catches attention and looks much better

Pros

Ease of use, can create custom menu very easily and looks great. Syncs every 2 minutes so changes go into production quickly

Cons

Either need tech savvy or an android box to get on TV. I am tech savvy so installed directly on smart TV

Thank you for the 5-Star review! Regarding your Android TV Box feedback. The NoviSign app is available for free download from the PlayStore that comes on Android TV Boxes. Once downloaded, it takes seconds to connect your account. ou can purchase an Android TV Box for as low as $35 and connect that to any TV via HDMI. If you're using a "Smart TV," the trick is making sure it's android based. If...

Great product even better customer service. I researched other products. Novisign came out ontop!!

Being able to continuously update my menus in a minute really helps with my business when I run out of inventory or add new and exciting inventory.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and it works on Chrome OS which is perfect for me because my register doubles as a back up desktop. So in between customers I can update my digital menu board without having to run to the back office. I love their prepackage screen layouts, I think the menu slides provided really came out great. I can not stress enough how easy it was to create, set up and edit on the fly this product was. I initially never gave a digital menu any thought because it seemed to expensive and out of reach. I am a new small business and they gave me two screens for a great price per month. I believe it is a wonderful value for the money and can see myself using it for many years to come!! Highly recommend.

Cons

This product is great. I do not see any cons about this product. I've really enjoyed the product and customer service. You will not be let down.

Thank you, Spencer! We sincerely appreciate your business and positive review. It is great to hear from users that NoviSign easy to use and effective. Again thank you for your business and feedback!

Great platform and service

Pros

Novisign is easy to install, has endless amounts of features/plugins/widgets, customer service and care are fantastic. Perfect solution for our national touchscreen ad company.

Cons

like anything, I want more features. But, there are so many features already and they work with you if needed features are not available.

Thank you, Ryan, for the 5-Star review! Stay tuned; more widgets and apps are coming out soon. Just last week, we released a new M3U8 streaming widget for live feeds.

​A convenient way for creating DS

Pros

It is really easy to use, you have essences of Creative, Playlist, and Screens. In Creative you can create your future content to deploy to the screen In Playlist you can combine and arrange Creatives In Screens you create final destinations​​ for digital signage.

Cons

I don't like previews flash version of the dashboard. I can't use it via smartphone. Fortunately, NoviSign has HTML5 version of the dashboard.

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Several months ago, we released a new content preview that is HTML5. In addition, our entire dashboard is HTML5, plus we are routinely releasing new widgets and capabilities monthly. Our most recent new feature is the ability to stream live-TV or cable feeds inside of a section of the content!

Great Investment - Easy to Use

NoviSign Digital Signage has helped us communicate important information to our employees and residents with ease. It's been a great addition to our communities. Our users have said how easy it is to update. As the administrator and person who set up our templates, I have to say it has been a great program to work with. Our employees and our residents are grateful for the addition of the digital signage and say how much they like the presentation.

Pros

I like the ease of use and that with multiple locations I'm able to assign specific logins, creatives, and playlists to different users at specific locations.

Cons

I really don't have anything to say as a con. It's been all positive working with this software.

Thank you Jaime for the 5-star review!

is an easy-to-use tool from anywhere in the world where I can create and edit my content safely

With this product I have shown what I want in real time.

Pros

with NoviSign Digital Signage I can indicate the contents that I really want, with which I work more and in an easy and useful way without needing to use other software to complement it, it is very safe to use and with a single clikc add what I want to show.

Cons

It is a tool with which I have not experienced any problem, it is totally easy to use which does not produce any difficulty in its handling.

Thank for the great review! We work hard to provide the market with an easy to use digital signage software platform that supports the dynamic requirements and needs of our customers. Thank you for choosing NoviSign.

Awesome Digital Signage for a Residence Hall

In the past we were paying a monthly fee to a company to use their template that they created for us, however it was extremely unreliable. NoviSign is 100% more reliable and a better value.

Pros

I like the flexibility and ease of use so that I was able to quickly create a relevant and eye catching display for our residents.

Cons

It was a tad tricky getting it to be properly set up on the FireStick, however the customer service was great and helped me through the whole process.

Thank you Kelly for the positive review! We are in the process of officially testing the FireStick and will soon release an easier method of installation.