All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

NoviSign Reviews

Even with a basic knowledge I was able to do a signage for my organization is so amazing

With the videos on YouTube, it is so easy to learn how to use the software.

Pros

NoviSign Digital Signage enabled me create some quality signage with the limited design skills I posses.

Cons

I do not have any concern with the software and even my workmates also feel satisfied for now. We feel the value for money

Thank you for the review! We are happy that even with limited graphic design experience you can create good-looking digital signage content for your organization. If you ever have additional questions, please visit our new quick start training site: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1. Thank you for choosing NoviSign Digital Signage.

Amazing Customer Experience

Pros

The ability for the client to access the content and make changes on their own without needing a degree in Photoshop

Cons

The yearly cost of the license and not being able to embed a youtube video without reverting back to the older version

Thank you, Richard, for the 5-Star review! Using the new YouTube widget, you can embed a single video and set it to replay or add a series/playlist of videos. To take it a step further, you can also preschedule a YouTube video to play on a specific date/time and or set a one-time play for the video. This scheduling ability would be would in the playlists section. Please let us know if that helps.

Fantastic Product and Customer Support

We have a NoviSign screen in our lobby and have recently added on in our shop. The program is straight-forward and easy to use. You can't beat the price, either! So much more reasonable for a small business like ours.

Pros

Easy to use, Many options, fantastic customer support!

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like!

Thank you Michelle for the 5-star review!

NoviSign Digital Signage Review

Pros

Good value for the money. Customer support is very good & works with you until the issue is resolved.

Cons

Initial set-up was not very intuitive and a little tricky and yet once we were on line, everything went smooth.

Thank you John! We appreciate your honest feedback and are always ready to promptly assist you. PHONE: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM: 646-893-7770 EMAIL: 24/7 Help Desk: Support@NoviSign.com ONLINE SUPPORT CENTER: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1/ ONLINE FAQ: https://www.novisign.com/training/faq/

Great Digital Signage Platform

The NoviSign support representative who I have spoken with has been very helpful and courteous to work with. The company itself seems very forward thinking in regards to using various avenues and overlays to display content to users.

Pros

The digital signage software is easy to use, has great features, and several different platforms to upload content from (i.e. PowerPoint, jpeg, png, video formats, widgets, etc.)

Cons

There was a recent software update. I have lost a feature that I used in the past. I need to call support to see if I can use that feature again since the update. However, I have not had time to call yet.

Thank you for the 5-star review! All features and functions that were available in the older software are still available. Also, we are releasing new widgets and enhancement each month. All NoviSign software updates are available to all users at no extra cost.

Easy to Use and amazing functionality

It has been a pleasure to work with the support team. They are always available to help us in whatever we need.

Pros

How easy it is to setup and use as well as to configure the videos.

Cons

Nothing really. It works well and we have no complaints.

Thank you for the 5-Star review!

Highly Recommended

Pros

Good customer service, really good price, the system never goes down, only takes a few minutes to update the menu,

Cons

Not easy to use at first but once you know/get train on it its pretty easy to get around.

Great Product and highly recommended.

Novisign Digital Signage product allows the business to stay engage with clients and staff. Marketing and business awareness for advertising. Communication with staff and employees. Help schools to stay engage with students, teachers, and parents.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and state of the art technology.

Cons

A like everything about the software with the multi designs and graphics.

Thank you for five star review.

Outstanding!

Supporting our network of Digital Signage Novisign has provided a first class solution. They are always prompt to answer any questions and provide world class support.

Pros

The software is robust and user friendly.

Cons

There are no cons. From the introduction, through implementation and post implementation Novisign provides outstanding support.

Thank you Doug for the 5-star review!

Great software and great support

Rep and the team were very good to work with. They took my input and designed two templates. One for a digital menu board and another for an Instagram wall. They were very responsive and the template is easy to modify for tweaks and updates such as pricing.

Pros

The features and ease of use the cloud solution is great even for a small business like mine.

Cons

I would like more social integration to create a digital wall leveraging a built in platform

Glad to hear you liked the two custom templates that we designed for you! Regarding social media. We have widgets for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. All three can pull and play galleries, #, and user posts, feeds, images, and text. Please let us know if you would like assistance with optimizing your Instagram wall.

Affordable great quality signage

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, ease of setup, great cost benefit

Cons

There are some design differences between what you see in the design studio, and what shows on-screen (location and sizing of text boxes, for example), hence you have to do an on site survey to make sure the display is ok.

Easy to use SaaS CMS and digital signage platform

Easy to use and very effective way of sharing information

Pros

Easy to use and logical heirachy of creative's (pages), playlist creation and assigning creatives to them then assigning playlists to screens (players). The library of templates was a great help and the best way to start to see how to build a feature rich page. Drag and drop functionality with enough editing capability in built to get you going. Reliable and stable software cloud hosted and the best one I tested without having to be a graphic designer or CMS SME. Great SaaS solution and simple to use

Cons

Some additional features in the editor would be good. Auto alignment and snap to position for example . Ability to have text and image in the same box would be good without having to create it outside the app and save as jpg, upload to library and then import into a photo box. Expansion of the number of inbuilt fonts would be good but in all fairness the system is a digital signage platform, not a fully fledged graphic design and CMS

Great CMS

Pros

This may be the most simple to use CMS on the market. The drag and drop widgets let you design great content in a snap.

Cons

The cost is a bit higher than some CMS with even more features, but the ease of use tends to overcome the negatives

Thank you for the positive review. We have placed a focus around the user interface and making it easy. We believe if digital signage is not easy to use no one will use the system! Because of this, we have over 20,000+ digital signs deployed across five continents that are all successfully using NoviSign¿s Digital Signage. On a monthly basis we also release new media widgets, as well as improvements to the existing 25+ media widgets. All software updates are free to NoviSign customers!

excellent support from the staff.

Pros

I love that they provide you with a free trial before you commit to buying to full product. Tech support is easy to access and clear.

Cons

Thank you for the review! Yes, with every free 30-day trial of NoviSign we make sure to provide every user with full access to online support videos and documentation. We also like to do web demos for users to help answer questions. Thank you for the feedback regarding the design tools. We will add your request to our next round of enhancements. New features and capabilities are added to NoviSign's software and released on a monthly basis.

Just scratching the surface…

My overall experience has been great. Customer service has been nothing by painless! The team has been great will helping me solve any problem I have had. Even taught me a thing or two. I look forwards to working with them more in the future.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Upload times are quick and painless. Widgets are great to have and love how more are coming into it .

Cons

Cons are mostly on the design side of it. I find it are to line items up. Being able to move items via "PX" instead of "%". Also the lack of font makes me design most items outside of the the in house program and just uploading videos and still images.

Good product, easy to use and to learn, simple yet rich in content

We used it at our company for a hackaton (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxZmPi4GmIE). Sharing photos and information, voting and simply having fun across 4 sites. The set up was easy, the participation was high, and the results were amusing and effective. We are definitely using it again. We can even use Yammer on the screens now.

Pros

Simpke to use, rich in content, dynamic and interactive, fair price, no hidden fees, effective support.

Cons

Can't find one, now that Yammer was added.

excellent support from the staff.

EASY OF USE, AND FAST IMPLEMENTATION AND VERY GOOD SUPPORT. FIRST TIME ON THIS BUSINESS AND IT WAS VERY EASY TO BEGIN WITH...

Pros

The ease of use! love specially you have a lot of widgets! It has you need for a professional signage for the same price !!

Cons

it´s limited about the functionality of some tools, as example modifing the shapes or designs, and that it does not have an undo function! in some cases like day of the week you can only use english language. I know its not photoshop but could be nice to have some features like opacity of the letters, or the ability to put some textures...

Very user friendly!

I am working as an IT person for a high tech company. We recently got Novisign digital signage for our offices, and it is just great! We have them all over our small building and we are using it for work and for fun, depends on the time of the day! We can communicate among us and get collective messages from human resource and from any other department in the company, the programmers are using it to share their ideas and work without having to get up of their sit, we are also using it after hours to play interactive games and we just love it! It is so much better than the old way of communicating messages :)

Pros

- The signage editor - brilliant! - Works perfectly on Android

Cons

I can't think of anything (yet)!

good service in a new industry able to adapt quickly to changing menu boards

good experience working with their staff

Pros

ease of use able to remotely redesign and use tech to evolve

Cons

no cons at this time menu boards work great with our products

Wonderful Salon TV Signage Software

It was a wonderful experience. Novisign team was extremely professional. They are very supportive and knowledgeable about their product. The software is very easy to install and set up. It allows you to customize numerous templates with unlimited design options. No downtime and fast uploading. Highly recommend 👌🏻

Pros

Novisign is super user-friendly! It’s very flexible and has so many customizable options which makes it a perfect fit for our type of business.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I would only like to have more memory but I believe that is doable!

A great and easy to use product

Pros

As Site Manager at our lab, it was my responsibility to look for a good digital signage tool to couple with our lab's new digital display. NoviSign was by leaps and bounds the most straight forward, easiest option out there.

Cons

I wish some of the widgets were more customizable and I found that some RSS feeds were incompatible with NoviSign

Fantastic solution...

We finally have a reliable, intuitive digital signage solution that we have been able to label with our own brand and begin to earn recurring revenue from a service that needs to maintenance and or support.

Pros

Finally, an intuitive digital signage software solution that we can deploy with minimal training to completely empower our clients and achieve complete client satisfaction.

Cons

I have enough experience with the other digital signage platforms to sincerely not have any cons to offer about this software.

Thank you Matt for the 5-star review!

Interestingly , Simply and Easily to use

I am solving interactive signage with Novisign. The more I explore on the software application the more I learn about IT stuff.

Pros

The software, tutorials and technical support was prompt and user friendly. I can access the software almost every where.

Cons

The least that I like about the software was I do not know the error code to reference.

Awesome product even better customer service. I googled up other products and decided on Novisign

Pros

This software is super easy to use and at a great price per month. Their customer service is the best period. They made me feel like I’m their only customer when I call or email. I highly recommend them.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say.

Thank you, Andrew! From 1 screen to 5000 screens we value, appreciate, and treat every customer the same. Because we have US-based support, we can offer fast service that answers our customers questions. Thank you again for the positive review.

I didn't know how to do something contacted Fadee on support who dealt with speedily

We use this in our warehouse to send through instructions from other parts of the business, it updates almost immediately.

Pros

easy to use with minimal training required, I love the creative templates which you can adapt for your own use

Cons

initially it was difficult to understand how to apply something to a screen, contacted support and they helped me through this.

Thank you, Rebecca, for the positive review! We appreciate your business and are happy to see you using NoviSign to improve the way you share information with your warehouse.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.