All categories

Oappso Loyalty

Digital customer loyalty stamp cards for small businesses

Oappso Loyalty Reviews

A great program that has helped us market modernly.

We are both so happy with the system, and our customers love the stamps appearing on their phones.

Pros

We found Oappso online and it has helped us roll out a modern loyalty program well. What we thought was just going to be loyalty to increase customers comeback rate, has turned into a way to market modernly by using the push messages to actually increase our bookings!

Cons

While there are statistics on our customers we would like even more, I hope this is coming soon! For the price though it's amazing value.

Amazing little app

This little app has put our barber shop head and shoulders above lots of our rivals who are still using paper card versions...puts us ahead of the curve

Pros

Fast, cost effective, customers love it, easy to use, modern way of thinking

Cons

No push notifications on basic package but I get it

The best easy to use loyalty system I've found!

Happy Customers

Pros

I've been through various loyalty systems over the years, this one is headache free. Customers love it as it's so quick, the cards go into their existing phone wallet, they are alerted to use their card when they walk in to the store, and then feel they are getting more value, and something more modern/cool. I can easily keep track of their activity and also send message to their phones. It's really cheap as well as so far proving effective for my business!

Cons

No serious cons discovered yet! I'd be happy to pay annually, but they only have a choice for monthly payments.

Very happy with our custom new loyalty cards

Pros

Working in an industry where looks are everything, we created amazing looking loyalty cards that our customers use all the time - very happy. They keep coming back to earn their rewards.

Cons

To be fair, we have not had any issues yet, only a couple of customers I'd say who weren't used to a cell phone version of the paper cards.

Fantastic - Customers very impressed, and coming back.

Pros

I really like the fact this uses the phones wallet, instead of an app, also the way we could transition from paper cards to a version on the customers phone was great, it's currently working well for our businesss.

Cons

I didn't fully understand how to scan the loyalty cards straight away - that might just be me though!

Happy to have found Oappso Loyalty

More business

Pros

Works very well for our company. We notice more customers coming back as a result which was the aim. They are also happy to have their cards on their phone one place. Was also very simple to use.

Cons

Many thanks for your feedback! Its such a pleasure to hear you are finding success with our product.

Impressing the customers - easy to use digital loyalty stamp cards.

Custom Loyalty - increase in customer use

Pros

Customers impressed, simple & very low cost, works well, and we customized our own cards very quickly.

Cons

Could do with more marketing features, but have been told this is coming soon, for the price can't complain.