Oktopost Reviews - Page 2

Amazing tool

We are using this tool since almost a year now, and our experience has been very nice in terms of getting onboarded, using the tool day in day out and the customer service provided by the Oktopost team.

Pros

The ease of use, kind of analytics it provides.

Cons

There are certain limitations but that's fine, no tool can provide everything.

Oktopost Review

Oktopost is a great tool for us to share info across our social channels and track who is viewing what.

Pros

The analytics

Cons

That you can't use Instagram with it.

Good option for social syndication

Although we really didn't have much other choice for platforms, this one works for us pretty well.

Pros

This is actually the only social platform that is out of box integrated with our marketing automation system, but we still find it effective. You can schedule posts, review stats, and it has a WYSIWYG editor for creating content.

Cons

I do wish that you could just enter in the content once. You have to do it for all channels. I also don't really rely on the reporting data, so we just use Google Analytics.

Oktopost for SME companies

Oktopost is a great tool for managing your social presence. It helps you in numerous ways: discovering relevant content, monitoring social media, posting of content, etc. Easy to use and with lots of reporting, oktopost is an invaluable tool for any company that takes social media serious.

Pros

- ease of use - message assets - scheduling - content discovery

Cons

Nothing much. The fact that Facebook and linkedIn have taken away the possibility to post in groups is a bummer.

Helping our startup ramp our social brand

Increased visibility Gaining brand awareness Lead gen has been a happy surprise

Pros

Great success team! Really good packaging of offerings -- scheduling, analytics, advocacy, campaign management -- all great. Good value for the money Advocacy is helping our social media newbies ease into building their profiles

Cons

Advocates wish they could schedule their personal tweets beyond just what's been posted to the board. Streams could use some refinement -- it's the one area I struggle to figure out.

Scheduling social media posts has never been so easy!

Pros

I like the easy way I can schedule social media posts on the B2B platforms that I use the most. There are a lot of easy tools to make the scheduling consume as little time as possible.

Cons

It's a very feature-rich product. Instead of just being signed on, I would have loved more introductory assistance and insight so I could see the tool's many features right away. I don't really know just where I need to go for help.

A great tool for employee advocacy

Employee advocacy is fantastic!

Pros

The calendar feature is my favorite. I love that all my campaigns are color coded and posts can be dragged and dropped into a new date if necessary. It helps keep me organized and I can see exactly how many posts from each campaign are being scheduled.

Cons

I'd love to see Oktopost increase their listening tool to include FB messenger, Instagram, and posts/comments that were not sent through the platform.

Great if you do a lot of social media

Pros

It's nice to be able to schedule my monthly posts and then not have to think about it again.

Cons

You can't tag scheduled facebook or linked in posts for some reason. You can only do that for twitter. Also, if you do a hyperlink, you can preview it.

Full-featured product with a few quirks

Quick and easy LI posting in multiple local languages to multiple regions

Pros

Publishing, inbox, advocacy and analytics are unified in a single tool. Easy-to-build dashboards make it simple to demonstrate social value to stakeholders.

Cons

Settings for copying posts to advocacy board are not preserved in draft mode. Admins do not have ability to manage advocates' topic subscriptions.

Great service

We have just started using Oktopost and can't believe how much easier it has made our social media management. The bulk upload feature is perfect for scheduling multiple messages in advance and we're really looking forward to using the employee advocacy feature.

Pros

The bulk upload feature

Cons

We needed a little bit of help understanding how the posting process works but this was only because it w as a different system to our previous social media management tool.

Really awesome software

Really liked it!

Pros

It was easy to use and a really great social medial tool.

Cons

Sometimes, it was not very customizable.

Easy to Use Social Scheduling Platform

Makes social media marketing quick and easy.

Pros

Super easy to use, makes scheduling social campaigns on multiple mediums simple. The auto-scheduling is also useful. The platform chooses the best time to post based on analytics.

Cons

You constantly have to reconnect your social profiles without warning. This is a pain if you had a bunch of social scheduled in advance because you don't know it never posted until it's too late.

Social media management tools that B2B marketers are looking for

Oktopost is superior to its competitors, in part because the social media tools it provides align so closely with what B2B marketers are looking for. When marketers utilize Oktopost’s social media marketing platform, they don’t have to guess whether their campaigns are working or estimate the value of their efforts. Oktopost provides its users with quantifiable data that they can use to justify their programs. The platform’s auto-posting and advanced message scheduling features help marketers save time, while the advanced analytics and straightforward interface make it incredibly easy for new users to get started.

Pros

Ability to autopost on LinkedIn groups is useful for B2B marketers.

Cons

It's not possible to track Twitter mentions, only retweets

Good tool for Community Management

This tool is very useful if you're looking for a scheduling platform for most important social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn. It also allows you to track campaigns, and create a content calendar. Everything is one place where you can see what you've scheduled on which channels for which days.

Pros

- it suggests optimal post timing for your key channels - easy to work with user interface - great for scheduling posts - downloading reports in PDF is easy

Cons

- you can't publish one post to multiple channels at the same time - I couldnt't tag people on Google+ - doesn't allow you to post images on LinkedIn

Great tool for small scale social teams

Pros

This is a really great tool for smaller scale social teams that do not need super detailed reporting metrics. I loved the calendar view and being able to create and report on campaigns.

Cons

The metrics for reporting is nowhere close to Oktopost's large competitors like Hootsuite. And it is not a great tool for global social teams.

Thumbs up for Oktopost

We recently decided to swap our social media platform to Oktopost. While they have many similar features and capabilities as our existing platform, they had some really cool new features that I can't wait to explore. The idea of an advocacy platform is amazing for a B2B organization that's teaching employees to be social sellers. Their analytics platform far outpaces their competition and their scheduling platform is amazingly easy to use. Their queueing capability is something that makes my life so much easier! I'm really excited that we made the decision to swap vendors. Next on the list is the Marketo integration!

Cons

great tool, very easy to use

increased social visibility

Pros

reporting, scheduling, the support from the team was pretty good. Overall great experience. Easy to use by end users (sales)

Cons

i believe that the tool is a bit too expensive for our organization as we dont have a large number of employees using it

Great product and easy to use

Pros

This product is geared toward B2B companies. And their analytics are great for measuring real impact from that perspective.

Cons

Some of the features/functions are in beta. But once they roll out everything, it will be great

Great tool for scheduling posts

Oktopost is easy to use and lets teams coordinate on messaging. It has some nice features like drag and drop on the calendar to move posts around easily. Only complaint is that the messaging about profiles expiring and how to troubleshoot/fix them is a little confusing. That said - customer service called me and helped me sort it quickly.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Managing profiles

Great Product

I've used a lot of social posting tools while managing social media in various jobs. Oktopost stands out as one that is easy to use and the customer service is wonderful! They are so quick to get back to me and my team if we ever have a question about the features and/or best practices.

Cons

A capable yet imperfect social media tool

I came into my position as social media manager at a company that was using Oktopost and unfortunately it didn't fit our daily needs. There are some positive features that help it stand out against the competition but ultimately we went in a different direction.

Pros

The best part of Oktopost is the tracking / tagging of posts within campaigns - that gives you excellent data and sorting when you're looking back on past posting.

Cons

It's not super user-friendly, and it's missing key features that its competitors have

Best in Class Social Media Management

While a little pricier than some of it's competitors, it's worth it.

Pros

Campaign management, scheduling and content library/duplication are all fantastic.

Cons

Higher priced than other solutions.

Excellent

I've been using the application primarily to distribute content to dozens of groups simultaneously on LinkedIn. Oktopost is a fantastic solution for achieving this. I recommend the product for social media managers who are looking to increase efficiency and receive real-time analytics on the posts. Oktopost is nicely designed and has excellent customer service, it's a solution worth considering for your social media manager's workflow.

Cons

Great and useful information from experts

Lots of valuable information to aid me in my daily practices

Pros

It gives really informal yet valuable information. It is helpful in my companies business to business marketing strategy.

Cons

I wish there was more content delivered to my email box, possibly every morning. A totally weird thing to like least, but I find it super helpful as I grow myself as a young individual in marketing.

Great info for social media novices

I really like the OktoBlog Weekly. I find the information to be very relevant and easy to digest for someone who is not a social media expert. It definitely helps me be better at my job because I can speak more intelligently to our Social Media Manager when requesting assistance on a campaign.