Omnisend Reviews - Page 4

My favorite App

The email campaign functionality of this app goes perfect with what I am trying to accomplish. I always get conversions when I send out campaigns.

Pros

This is the only app that I have that pays for itself with little maintenance!

Cons

The only real con, if you had to call it that, is that you have to pay to use all of the features. However, It is well worth it for the value and pays for itself.

Support that cares and platform that WORKS Support that cares and platform that WORKS

Pros

What is with platforms and bad support? THANK GOD FOR OMNISEND AND THEIR SUPPORT. Friendliest and most helpful people there is. No robots, no automated responses and terrible delays. It's work using omnisend just for that. Of course they also have great automation flows, amazing newsletter builder and extra good features that no other app has such as wheel of fortune.

Cons

More language options but it has english and spanish so it works. No other apps provide more languages as well so what can you do.

So far so good

So far so good, I haven't had any issues or complaints. Seems to be working great!

Pros

The automation that we setup for our sample clients. We send an email 10 days after purchase to follow up on their sample.

Cons

Not sure, haven't used it for much more than that.

Effective email marketing solutions

I think Omnisend is the best for email marketing and growing an audience. Its the most useful service for beginners and professionals also for companies. Very very easy and simple design to use which include all marketing methods inside of it.

Pros

The automation function which allows send emails to your new list members.

Cons

With this service you are able to use all types of email marketing and they are all necessary. So I dont think that there is any function which can be least used. All the things you can do with Omnisend are the needed ones in email marketing.

Great experience with marketing automation, way better than other tools

I had an increase in sales as well as my workflows made easy.

Pros

I really enjoy Omnisend's marketing platform. I think it's best to use if you need specific automation features. That was the reason why I started using it. Other tools don't have as advanced flows as Omnisend does. At the moment I am personally using thank you, order confirmation and other simple flows as cart recovery for example. With cart recovery I was able to sell more, all I needed was to send a little reminder to clients.

Great Email Campaign service

I love it. I use Shopify so its super easy to pull things from my store as well as the interface is very intuitive and doesn't need a whole lot of time to figure out how to use. I have peace of mind knowing I have an email campaign and analytics to tell me how each campaign is performing.

Pros

It is easy to use and gives you many pieces of content to add to email campaigns, workflows and forms. Super easy to edit and add images and templates for future use. Very user friendly and beautiful UI to work in.

Cons

Might want a few more options when it comes to layout ideas as well as content to drag into an email body. Also could use some blog inspiration that could be sent out weekly/ monthly to give users ideas on the many different ways they can use the service.

Like Mailchimp on steroids

I recommend Omnisend as it’s ideal for small/medium business companies just like CloudTalk

Pros

Omnisend helps us send triggered automated emails and perfectly connects with our other tools and marketing stack. I’ve yet to explore all the capabilities since I’m not the primary user but so far for my uses everything is covered.

Cons

I’ve only had good customer experience so far. No cons yet

Omnisend is great but...

Pros

Omnisend is awesome because it's really affordable and the deliverability is pretty good. You'll be able to set up the main important automated emails sequences for ecommerce like: Cart Recovery, New Buyer Sequence, Winback Sequence, New Subscriber Sequence.. And broadcasts too obviously. The interface is pretty easy to use.

Cons

It doesn't have an html editor. And the actual email editor is kind of limited. But considering the price it's still good software.

This is great!

Pros

The design and speed of the platform itself. Other web-based e-mail managers are bulky and slow.

Cons

The fact that there isn't location-based pricing; for instance, I own a store that's based in Brazil and have to pay in dollars, which means the overall cost of the platform goes up by about 4x as per current exchange rates and taxes attached to purchasing foreign currency.

Fairly priced and features packed

Happy but concerned about deliverability. We might need to have an update.

Pros

There are a lot of features that you get for the base price. These features are typically more expensive with other email software.

Cons

Some users have complained that they did not receive the email. That is concerning because the delivery doesn't appear to be as good as with other software.

Easy to use and great reporting tools

I'm very happy!

Pros

This software is so easy to use - anyone can send an email blast in less than 30 mins!

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like - it runs very smoothly.

Great email software, continuously improving and adding features

Pros

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. The customer support is very responsive and there are TONS of features and functionality.

Cons

The basic email templates could use updating, and prices have been increasing rapidly over the last year. It is now the same price as most competitors and I wish they would reward their loyal customers. We are considering switching to a cheaper option because we simply don't use most of features they offer and it feels like we are paying for things that we don't use.

Amazing email marketing for my Ecommerce store

Exceptional customer service and very simple to use platform which makes this an easy 5 stars

Pros

This program is so easy to use and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. This is a huge game changer for my business as it allows us to move away from MailChimp, and on to a much more robust platform.

Cons

I would like to see more segmentation when it comes to my lists.

Helped me to increase my sales which is most important for online store

Pros

Email flows are super professional and easy to set up. I am no genius with programs and when it comes to complicated softwares. But with Omnisend it is very easy and simple. Plus I really enjoy their customer retention approach. Their tools are oriented mostly to that. Helped me to increase my sales.

Cons

I don't dislike anything. Maybe they could introduce facebook ads at some point. But I think they are working on that. So will be waiting for the feature.

Communicate with Customers Effectively

My experience with Omnisend, as well as my team's, has been very good. The interface is very intuitive, and the help features were there in the rare occasions we needed them. We've never felt more in touch with our customers.

Pros

Creating an email campaign is a lot less work and frustration with Omnisend. The directions are easy, the templates are fantastic and it's so much better than a generic email platform.

Cons

The price is pretty good, and the only thing I would have preferred differently was the option of training by webinar.

I think I will like it

Customer service has been great about trying to help make this work so I can switch over and use their oroduct.

Pros

I like the layout and the reports and building automations seams so far a lot easier then Mailchimp which I have been is using for 5 years. A test email had better open and click thru rates then I have seen in quite some time since MC started making a lot of changes over the last year.

Cons

Been difficult to get set up on my BigCommerce site. There is a direct setup thru BC but to get some functions like the welcome email to trigger it involves quite a bit and a week into it still not working :(

Not Certain

On the fence. Its reasonbly easy to use, but considering the other players in the market, Im not sure what what kind of return on a monthly basis can be forecasted considering our sub number.

Pros

It integrated easily as a featured app on Big Commerce.

Cons

As a trial, they only allow 2 emails to go out...this is weak considering the other pay to play options available in the market.

Upgrade from Mailchimp

Pros

I was so bummed when I had to find a new software after Mailchimp and Shopify split ways BUT Omnisend is even better than I expected. My favorite feature is the product picker which saves me tons of time. It adds my product photo, title, price, brand colors all with a click of a button. It has great automations too! I also love the support! Anytime I have a question, I get a quick response with visuals that answer all the questions I have.

Cons

I honestly don't have any! Omnisend does everything I need for my small business.

Great Product and Great Service

Omnisend has allowed me to fully automate my email workflows. I have tried other email marketing platforms and they always seem to fall short of expectations. The one I have used the longest, we'll call them "mail monkey" just doesn't work the way you want it to, even for the paid account which is much higher than Omnisend.

Pros

It was extremely easy to set up on my site. Once it was up and running, operating the app was even easier. Creating an entire email campaign takes minutes and the finished product looks great.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that any media you upload has to be uploaded again if you want to reuse it. This is slightly annoying when it comes to your brand logo or other images that you use frequently. Other email platforms that I've used allow you to have several megabytes of storage for this purpose. Other than that, I cannot say anything negative about this app. Even with the issue I just mentioned, I was told that they are working on a solution so, again, great customer service.

Email Marketing Made Easy

Omnisend has definitely made my workflow so much easier and saves me a lot of time from my previous apps I were using.

Pros

I like how the software is integrated within my eCommerce store, ease of use and the ability to save templates.

Cons

At this current time, I have not found any dislikes.

Easy to use tool with some lacking in A/B-Testings

It´s quite a reasonable and good easy tool to setup your email-campaigns without a lot of effort - however if you want best out of your email audience - you have to setup manual A/B testings...

Pros

It´s very simple to setup with shopify and I could setup my automations pretty quickly.

Cons

I´d like to have much more A/B-Testing possibilities. Not just boost your campaign by re-sending... It matters to send out to 10% of my audience before - wait for response KPIs and then automatically send out the full run to the one where my selected KPIs where better. Also KI supported "best time to send your campaign" is a missing feature.

Omnisend is a clear winner for us

Overall it's been a pretty solid one.

Pros

I really like that omnisend is so easy to get up and start using and not to mention it's also so much cheaper than it's alternatives.

Cons

If anything their platform is a bit newer so integrations are not as plentiful compared to others.

Great tool to drive more sales

We're easily driving more revenue with existing customer base, mainly because of using Omnisend and the right strategy.

Pros

Easy to get started and full stack functionalities for ecommerce business

Cons

The design is very intuitive and easy to use, however the graphic design might be better.

I own 150+ Shopify stores and it is the Only Email Marketing Platform I will USE!

No complaints! I switched all my stores from Mailchimp or klaviyo to Omnisend and it is the only thing I will use!

Pros

The functionality and automation sequences are amazing!

Cons

Segmenting the lists and setting resends to unopens automatically, but that function is coming I hope!

Instant Social Growth

Www.instantsocialgrowth.com collected thousands of leads and processed hundreds of purchases and sent out free purchase email sequences for all of them without spending a cent. Will upgrade to paid plan soon for better forms and abandoned cart sequence.

Pros

Easy to setup and use, multi-functionality even with the free version.

Cons

Haven't had any issues, great product, have recommended it to many clients and installed it on every shopify store I work on.