Omnisend Reviews - Page 5

NEW TO THIS - MADE IT VERY EASY!

Overall - I would definitely recommend. It seems like it would work for 'experts' as well as 'newbies' (like me) - we have sent out several campaigns and the reports are really interesting. I had no idea people on the 'other end' could see so much about email campaigns.. wow

Pros

The templates made it so easy for me to edit any and everything - It is really self explanatory and was easy to sync to my big commerce store - I had an issue and used the 'live chat' and it didnt take anytime for them to fix what was my fault... refreshed the page and campaign was on its way. When I refreshed the page, I lost the customer service chat box and I got an email from the rep asking if all was OK before she got off shift or if she needed to help further. I really appreciated their help and follow up! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO USE LIVE CHAT and love getting 'immediate answers' and not having to call, hold, speak to someone I cant understand, etc... this was a very easy/pleasant customer service experience.

Cons

So far- I dont have any - I have not had to use customer service - and everything has worked like I needed

Omnisend

Pretty easy to manage.

Pros

Easy to use, simple to integrate with Optimonk popup system. Tracking is good and the fact we can use triggers at any stage in the buying process and after sales setup is profitable. Integrated newsletter setup is a bonus. So is the abandoned cart feature set. We don't need to rely on another plugin or app to get that functionality. Finally, the Facebook Messenger integration is a no brainer!

Cons

Some issues with Shopify integration when our theme is already heavily customised. No biggie, just took a bit of extra programming to get working...

Omnisend review

I would say it was perfect. It was a dozen times simpler than mailchimp and that's what i love abot this. own an e commerce website and handle everything single handedly so i do not have much time to spend on making emails. Omnisend is perfect- Helps me get expert quality of work done in half the time!

Pros

I love the ease of workflow. I have used Mailchimp but its too complicated and doesn't have the functionality that you provide in the free version like product addition from the website. I think the website segmentation of customers for emailers is also extremely helpful. No need to create a different excel sheet everytime you want to target a particular customer segment.

Cons

I think you could do better with providing more automation functions in the free plan like mailchimp does. There is limited scope to run automations on a free plan. A small business like mine currently can't afford to many marketing overheads.

I simply love it

My marketing is based 100% on email marketing and Omnisend is doing its job 10/10

Pros

I never had any problem with the app, contrary to MailChimp that i used before and let me down.

Cons

I really liked everything about Omnisend

Great value and automation

The omnisend system is a really great time saver. I love the automatic import feature from my websites product pages. I had a small issue that was actually my fault but the customer service rep walked me through it very calmly and professionally. This is a great product and you should definitely download it. It has helped me automate many campaigns and helps me compete with the big boys.

Pros

The automatic import feature that allows you to bring photos and descriptions straight from your websites product page.

Cons

The lack of customization unless you're familiar with website programming language.

Really great app for email marketing!

Overall experience with Omnisend is very positive. It's a great product for a fair price and does what you need very well. I have recommended this many times.

Pros

Omnisend has been great for getting email marketing out to customers! It allows for a lot of customization which is nice, and it's also priced very well in comparison to a lot of other options.

Cons

Setting up Omnisend can be a little difficult, especially if this is your first time with email marketing. However their customer service is great and super helpful when you need assistance!

Great E-Mail Service

Great e-mail service that has definatley grown my revenue.

Pros

Great control and easy to use. Overall would reccomend to any storefront.

Cons

Occasionally they freeze accounts unsuspectingly without a notification.

Love it !

Pros

So easy to use. I mean literally! I have changed many email marketing platform and end up on this one. The template is so easy to customize and make it look better and more professional than I try to create my self.the most important thing is the workflow is so easy to understand and save lots of time compare to others.the template look clean and classy. not surprise why big skincare or make up brand use it.

Cons

I think it would be even better if the email pop up form have a timer too.

Must have application for your e-commerce bussiness

This is the best email marketing application on shopify. They have a great templates for beginers and good loyalty pogram for clients.

Pros

Most of all I like their support. They respond promptly to your questions, usually help you, if you have any problems (for example you can't pay for application today, they give you some more days to find money), accept and consider your ideas for improvement the application.

Cons

I would like to have a more flexible customization of templates and more functionality in application. (for example clever A/B test, not only in heading)

I recommend Omnisend for people who are starting out. Email automation is the way to go.

So far, my experience with Omnisend has been very good. I am starting my business online. I was not very familiar with the terms that are necessary to operate with email operation. Customer support gave me some detailed answers to all of my questions. Thank you Customer support.

Pros

Simple and user friendly. Omnisend reps also helped me tremendously when I had a list of questions about the whole process. I probably made it more difficult than it had to be.

Cons

I don't know yet. The software has so many capabilities, it will take me some time to learn it all.

One of the best investments of the year for my business.

One of the major benefits we are automation workflow series. It's very easy to set up. I can congratulate a new subscribe, thank for purchase, send an email to remind them to continue their purchase. Those are very important steps in customer retention. So great app, hove everybody who can - will try it out.

Pros

I really was tired of manual work, even very popular apps like mailchimp or klaviyo say they have automation, however, is nowhere near as sophisticated as i did like it to be. Here's where Omnisend came to help me and my business. The abilities are endless I think. My fav feature is cart recovery. Without it I did lose about 20% of sales.

Cons

I am native russian speaker, maybe the app could be in russian someday. They do have spanish though.

It's great!

Good. I recommend this to small business owners who don't have a huge marketing budget.

Pros

Omnisend is easy to use and there isn't a very huge learning curve either. Also it has lots of pretty inbuild themes that I felt mailchimp lacked. Mailchimp themes are basic and are nice too. Omnisend has prettier and more aesthetic themes.

Cons

You can only send out 2000 free emails in a single day which makes sense on the free version. You can always schedule 2000 emails per day to overcome the limit though!

Great product

Pros

Easy to use, great support, ability to retarget products via e-mail

Cons

There isn't much cons but it could be cheaper as they have same pricing as Mailchimp but less functionality

We like it!

My experience has been good. I use the platform periodically to market my store. But I wish there were more options or the ability. I believe some updates will make omni easier to use. I like that I can see where customers are going on the site but I wish this information was presented in graphs and charts. Overall Omni I easy enough to use and has attracted more views to my site. I wish it could offer more ways to utilize the platform for those who don't have lots of time to market.

Pros

Mass email marketing Simple platform Birthday offers CRM

Cons

less intuitive than other programs Just collects info does not analyze. Outdated platform

Getting on OK

Good

Pros

Easiness of the swap from Mail Chimp and taking over the pop ups. Scratchcards Templates are easy to follow

Cons

Not sure about what its remit is as I havent had enough time to check it out. Think I need to speak to someone and go through it all Do not see as much of a return on emails as I did with mailchimp but not sure why that is MOre expensive than mailchimp Havent worked out how to have a template set up for the business so have to re do each time

Ominsend Review

So far it's been really good and I like it overall

Pros

I like how it's easy to set up and I like the workflows

Cons

I wish it was easier to customize the display of the emails

Omnisend Review

Pros

Ease of use and functionality, availability of options.

Cons

Nothing really, haven' really got any issues with this software.

Great App

Increased my sales and I get good feedback from my customers on the layout of my mails.

Pros

Simple to use software that is great for any person / business to keep their customers up to date with specials or event info. I have tried a few but this beats them by a mile.

Cons

Sometimes it does hang and you need go back one step and it sorts itself out.

Competitive Email Marketing Software

Pros

Omnisend is cost-efficient and we get great value from using the product.

Cons

They've added some great additions that take email marketing to a whole new level but these additions are pricey for a startup

Review of Omnisend

I had a really positive experience, for a first time eCommerce shop i wasn't sure where to start with my marketing but Omnisend made it a no-brainer and quickly eased my worries. I would recommend to others in future!

Pros

Found it user friendly and easy to use. the functionality was seamless and made life easy when trying to organise email marketing.

Cons

Couldn't import the theme of my website into the email marketing, when the trial ended i wasn't given more warning such as "your trial will end in 1 day" email notice etc.

Great, easy automation!

Pros

Automated workflows make keeping up with customers and interactions so simple.

Cons

Easy to overlook parts with less attention to them: at one point, accidentally disabled a workflow for several days.

Overall Great Service A++

being able to see where and what products my potential buyers click on and also how many times they go back to the flyer to look over it again.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service team is very understanding, quick at responding to customer questions i will be upgrading again to paid service. Product picker is a great tool & also the automated emails are great in keeping customers in the loop.

Cons

Can't object for the price, just some improvement to the product picker widget needed, it would be easier if the product feeds off of the stores add to cart button.

Omni Send is great

great, no issues

Pros

love how easy it is to pick products to include in the mailer

Cons

wish there was a template that one new product or a template that could be used as a newsletter

A great marketing app to boost your shopify store!

Pros

Creative ways to customise the pop ups for various marketing purposes! Absolutely love the automation as I can send out emails to new subscribers. The best app to do this flawlessly!

Cons

It was a bit tricky to set up the automation in the beginning as there were many features but was quickly able to learn. It would have been nice to have the option to send automated email to already subscribed customers as I had to figure out a way to do this manually.

Very Dependable

Pros

It works everytime The stats and click reports tell you what's working, what's not After (initially) teaming up with Neverbounce to get started, Omnisend self-cleans and keeps your subscriber list relevant and current. No worries about spam reports, too many bounces etc.

Cons

Changed terminology from "Lists" to "Segments" recently, had to re-acclimate , that's never fun Would be nice if you could import good old HTML into a generic email template.