Omnisend Reviews - Page 6

The best of its kind

Cant fault it.

Pros

Omnisend allows me to run a very professional website and email marketing scheme. Emails are sent out immediately and they templates they provide look so unique and eye catching.

Cons

Omnisend isn't really lacking in any feature, the price could possibly be lower but I always feel I get very good value for money.

Great marketing platform!

We were looking for an all-in-one marketing solution to use with our e-commerce store on Shopify. Omnisend provided everything that we were looking for and more!

Pros

The amount of features included even in the free plan! You can send emails, use signup forms, exit popups and even a spin-to-win email collection widget! Its a really strong email marketing platform for any e-commerce store and is super easy to use. Highly recommended.

Cons

Honestly haven't found anything that I do not like about the platform! The only thing I can think of would be to include more templates and options for designing email campaigns and popup widgets. The feature sets are great though!

Worth it!!!

Pros

Everything. From being able to design and customize emails to look professional and show your creativity. I also liked the Live View the most being able to track visits and monitor customer activity came in handy. There are so many features that make managing your marketing stress free.

Cons

The trial is definitely a tease but worth it to try because you can see what you will be paying for and the effectiveness of the app.

Omnisend works well with Shopify and will grow your business

I needed a way to reach my huge potential customer data base. I have little time in a day so this software helps you bang out a professional looking newsletter in well under an hour.

Pros

Omnisend has a great feature that picks products directly from your Shopify store and displays them in many different format options in your newsletters. All templates have a clean layout and are so easy to edit and customize. Sending batch newsletters for a reasonable fee has never been so easy! Much more affordable than mailchimp. Customer service is TOP NOTCH as they respond immediately to every type of request.

Cons

Managing your contacts is a bit confusing. Many site lookers will add a fake email address and it automatically gets added to the Omnisend contact list. I wish there was a way for them to filter out email addresses that obviously are not real.

Best Value for Price Email Solution

It does everything I need it to do at a very good price

Pros

Lots of included tools (popups, wheel, scratch cards) to gather new customers. Segmentation of lists is very easy and the range of segmentation options in the Standard Plan is sufficient for most. Includes FB and GA Audience synchronisation which is fabulous for creating Custom Audiences for advertisers. I have been with Conversion for the past couple of years and was paying a higher monthly charge for a lot less features.

Cons

- Email sending limits on Standard plans - Cost of Pro Plan is a BIG jump to get unlimited sending and slightly better segmentation rules

Great product

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate and select different options.

Cons

It can be a bit pricey but that is about it.

Omnisend Review

Pros

Integration with Shopify and the automatic coupons

Cons

Need to add product image it should be automatic with the Shopify integration

Omnisend Review

Pros

The templates look nice and can easily be edited and changed. The UI is clean, intuitive and easy to use. I like that you can see the emails customers used to buy specific items.

Cons

It's pricier than similar softwares but the features make it worth it.

Great Product!

Overall I'm happy with the software because of it's ease of use, great data, and reasonable price.

Pros

The software has beautiful templates, provides specific dates of when the subscriber signed up, and provides live view on pages visited when people your website. It is very reasonable to let companies build up to 15,000 before being charged. I get all this on the free plan! I'll be upgrading to the next tier soon!

Cons

There are 3 things I am hoping they will offer in the future - Facebook sign up, a way to add landing pages directly to my Shopify website & a mobile app. Facebook ads connection would be great too.

Omnisend

Pros

I love the live view. I can see who is on my website and what they are doing. It allowed me to track robots on my website.

Cons

After the new look of Omnisend relaunched, I was unable to look at the live view on my mobile device.

Easy integration

I used the 14 day trial so far and i was able to make custom campaigns easily. I was able to drive customers towards certain products and advertise. I ended up getting a few sales from customers through using the email marketing. I just really enjoy it.

Pros

Very simple to use,and helped bring back customers.

Cons

The only thing i think could have been easier would be being able to send an email to one specific customer but still figured it out

Easy to integrate and easy to use, great platform

Pros

I don't have a lot of money to spend for now becus im just a newbie in ecom, i have limited access to some things but Omnisend was a very good dcision in my opinion. Mostly due to features like newsletter editor. I am no designer or expert and yet I managed to create fantasic newletters. My subscriber base clicks on them ( I can check were they click on click map Omnisend provides) and even converts.

Cons

Could be even more cheaper or maybe provide discount codes for loyal customers like me. Just food for thought. I think a lot of customers would like that.

Great Product. Impressive Deliverability rates

Pros

The free account allows you to build your list provided you stay within the monthly send limits. I was particularly impressed with the high deliverability rates. None of the mails i sent landed in the promotions tab or spam of gmail. I liked the Custom html sign up form.

Cons

No double opt in when you use custom html form No RSS feed email functionality

Omnisend Review

Pros

Looks clean and neat. General ease of use. Booster campaign is great! Love that feature to help get folks to open emails and see my content.

Cons

Expensive. I came from a free platform (Mailchimp). I don't like the tiered charging based on number of subscribers. I pay just as much for this platform as I do Shopify. Could use more options for photos (spaces between multiple photos)

I love this app

I really enjoy using Omnisend. It keeps my emails looking professional so it keeps credibility for my customers.

Pros

It creates professional looking emails.

Cons

I wish it was tablet friendly. I have not been able to figure out how to use the template creator with my ipad.

Great so far!

I've only used it twice so far with the free plan and it worked great. Still have not used all the features so will dive in soon.

Pros

Very easy to use for a beginner. Great features and options and looks great.

Cons

Nothing really negative to speak of that i've run across yet. If I had to say anything: Wish there were a couple more options on price plans in between the free plan and first paid tier maybe from like $15-20 level/ mo.

Perfect for Start-ups still in the Test Stage

Overall experience thusfar, has been good, no issues to report.

Pros

The pop-up email campaign was simple and easy to format and launch; the biggest win has been the email sign-ups collected quicker than other sources used.

Cons

I am in the very early stages of using platform so in my opinion it really requires up to 6 months utilization to provide adequate feedback.

Works Great

Experience has been great with being able to send out emails to customers as new products arrive!

Pros

This software gives me the option without having to purchase the app to still send out emails to my customers! It's easier with the paid app but still can get them sent with the free app!!

Cons

Trial didn't seem to last very long but still works great without paid app.

Easy Email Marketing for Busy Entrpreneurs

We use this product for our small e-commerce store and love it. The user-friendly interface allows us to creates slick email marketing campaigns that look professional, even with our inexperienced staff at the helm. And, because we can review the success of each campaign in real-time, we can make adjustments to our format to build upon past sucesses or to avoidn past failures.

Pros

Ease of use Appealing Layout Simple Inventory Linking One-click Completion Simple Scheduling Easy-to-Read Campaign Reports

Cons

Can sometimes be slow to respond, loading new products into the menu can be time-consuming during peak usage hours.

a cost effective way of sending monthly newsletters and emails to our customers

Pros

inexpensive even on free plan you can have more contacts than many of the other email marketing systems

Cons

can be time consuming setting up contact lists for specific email campaigns

Very happy after switching from mailchimp!

Pros

Super easy UX. Themes/templates look great. Automation is super intuitive.

Cons

I haven't encountered any major issues while using the software yet. Very happy about it!

We love Omnisend

When Lami Fragrance first opened to business we tried using other email marketing software like Chimp but couldn't get the hang of it. We then tried Omnisend and have never looked back since then. Their support is quick and always ready to help and the software very easy to use. Thank you Omnisend for coming to our rescue.

Pros

Easy to use Fast and helpful support Inexpensive

Cons

We have no qualms with the software so far. We've been using for over a year .

Omnisend helped me to increase sales

Pros

Omnisend has great automation workflows that actually helped me to increase my sales. At first I started just with Welcome one which is sent when new subscriber comes in, but then added Cart Recovery and Order Confirmation and bam, sale increase and every month numbers are getting better and better. I've been using Omnisend for almost half a year, and by that time thanks to email marketing activities my sales grew by 40%. So automation is fantastic, would recommend to any other ecommerce merchant out there.

We love Omnisend

Pros

Easy to use and very intuitive. It help us to bring back customers and increase our sales. Also the UI is beautiful and very intuitive!!

Cons

It is not very clear how much it will cost to you and it does not have a review integration which could be a great tool. They need to bring more design options, maybe more layout and font options?

Omnisend Vs any other I've used

absolutely love it and would recommend to every one in my circle, After using it for 4 months I am not using it on 6 of my websites

Pros

I've been using Omnisend send Shopify severed their link with Mail chimp, truth be told i was very skeptical about it, the pricing is acceptable, Not the cheapest but i think you get what you pay for I'd give this software 5 star on : Ease of use, Function, and speed definetly one of the top 10 I've tested, I am not endorsed nor getting paid by Omnisend I own a Fitness apparel brand and Omnisend was a game changer for me, their automation are worth gold and the software has been more than reliable since

Cons

Price can be better for sure, there is little functionalities that can be better as well, but truth is quality price nothing can beat them.