Omnisend Reviews - Page 7

An application designed to facilitate email marketing

Pros

It is a tool of easy use, I get used to it after a few days. It is very intuitive and has everything you need to do e-mail marketing, You do not have to be thinking about what you're going to write because you already have many templates included

Cons

you can not know how much it will cost you when you have more subscribers

Moved from mailchimp

So far so good!

Pros

I like that this feels like mailchimp. But I LOVE that it does so much more!!

Cons

I wish there were a few more things I could do with it. Right now I can’t think of examples.

Omnisend is the perfect ecommerce marketing software for small businesses

Pros

Great features, easy to use, great value for money. They are expanding their features and getting better and better! #omnisend www.aerialyogagear.com. The support is amazing.

Cons

I wish there was automation to request product reviews. Also, it is not possible to have control over multi-email sequences ( i wish i could stop sequences for a specific individual).

Excellent Free Options

The email marketing campaigns are so easy to use and offer multiple templates. Thanks!

Pros

I use this as a Shopify App for my web business. It is EXCELLENT. Allows me to set up my marketing campaigns and manage my contacts. I can also configure a pop up email marketing tool to grow my email list. All FREE.

Cons

There is honestly nothing that I do not like about Omnisend.

I love Omnisend

I loved Omnisend, was for sure super easy.

Pros

This is so easy! I love using it. I love that they have live chat 24/7

Cons

Nothing, they are there to help every step of the way.

I love Omnisend!

Pros

I am so happy I found Omnisend! I am sending lots of automated emails helping my business as well as campaigns on a regular basis. I am seeing a higher and higer Click Through Rate and Open rate with Omnisend.

Cons

I am missing the function to be able to send automatic emails with the latest new products on a regular basis.

Built for eComm

Pros

Rich set of tools available for advanced life cycle and automated email marketing

Cons

Price will be a deterrent for those migrating from other ESP's

Great email marketing App

Pros

Love the live view & easy email campaign features.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like email delivery could be optimized a little. I’ve had a lot of customers notify me that these emails go to SPAM.

Simple and Easy Software to use for Email Campaigns

Pros

I liked the fact that it was very easy to create a simple email campaign and could track results.

Cons

Ran into a lot of occasions where my email campaign landed in subscribers junk mail.

Greayt Features!

I have used the app to create quite a few email campaigns, I like the reports of openings, unsubscribes, and income generated for each campaign.

Pros

I do like that you can import your product descriptions straight to an email campaign, that makes it so much easier than uploading photos and adding descriptions each time to each campaign. The reports for each campaign.

Cons

On the free plan you can only import one product to begin an email campaign. Upgrading does give you better features and an additional ease of use.

Not my first choice

Pros

Simple and easy to set up. Free plan and free trial for paid plans.

Cons

They changed their pricing structure (I was originally with Soundest) and I couldn't justify the additional cost for the coverage for e-commerce. Basing plan prices on the number of emails sent as opposed to the number of accounts or profiles isn't the best choice when creating flows for abandoned checkouts.

I love omnisend

I have sent many emails and everybody loves it.

Pros

It's easy and fast to use, the design of my emails are great. I really like it a lot.

Cons

The cost. I know that it is a great software, but it could have a lower price for begginers. I stopped for a while but I have to come back, this app is better than others.

All integrated

Pros

What i really like about omnisend is that contains a lot of different features in one package. For example, i can create forms, like subscriber form, wheel spin to win forms, etc....and then use them to create automation with the email series, which is of course integrated in omnisend. Also design and easy of use is amazing. Customer service amazing: answer very fast and every time

Cons

The only thing, is that prices for high email list, could be a little bit lower.

Overall a pretty complete marketing suite

Pros

Integration with Shopify was a breeze Level of customization for its various template designs is really great Fairly intuitive and easy to use

Cons

While overall, fairly easy to use, the campaign setup flow can be a little confusing Would be great to have the ability of taking individual customers out of automated flows

Easy to use with great support

Pros

It's very simple to use! Plus the available support when you need help is quick and efficient. I love the feature that allows you to add products directly fro your store, making email creation so simple and easy. Visually, there are loads of available options to give your mails your own personal look and fee.

Cons

I wish it was slightly more cost effective as I transferred from mail chimp and the cost is more that I was paying.

Love email marketing

It has made email marketing super easy and consistent way to grow my business

Pros

Easy to use to create email marketing campaigns and keep track of revenue generated from all the campaigns

Cons

The only think i would like to see improved is ability to add video or gifs and the increase file size for images

Great email marketing app

Pros

We loved this app! The UI is very easy to use and very intuitive. Easy to follow workflows and a great support team. They were very fast and straightforward to help us with troubleshooting. We are a small shop and just beginning our online journey. So far, Omnisend is the best App we have tried, and we do not intend in switching anytime soon.

Cons

We love it. But maybe if it had a feedback and/or review integration would be perfect. Still, pretty good the way it is.

Great but want more features!

Amazing - big part of the success of our brand.

Pros

User friendly when it comes to composing the email. Easy upload of photos and grid like style template that allows you to rearrange pics.

Cons

Not enough templates - not enough updated versions with added features. Especially for the email collection on the website.

Awesome Features app

Pros

The app got so much upgrade from before and now come with SMS features, and it pack with wheel of fortune to give discount for marketing use Wish it could have more automation workflow email as below to help ease merchant on marketing workflow and can we can focus on what we do best. New Arrivals in store Site-wide recommendations Buy again More Gamify like the wheel of fortune

Cons

There's lots of text to help you out but sometimes when you read too much is kind of confusing

Overall they are a good company to use for automatic emails.

Pros

Once you read how everything works, it makes it really easy to set up automatic emails.

Cons

What I liked the least about Omnisend was that I had to read up on how to use their system, but once that was done it was really easy.

Very satisfied with the app

Pros

App was Simple to install and easy to use.

Cons

there's nothing I disliked about the app.

What is great about Omisend and what can make it greater

It has been great and even at the least service level, I still think so.

Pros

The fact that the software allows free use is the greatest for new entrepreneurs who have high budgetary constraints. It is very easy to use and gives very good options to format and present messages. This lets users create messages that they love and send them out the way they like.

Cons

The application billing options can be made more flexible by allowing users to get one-off access to advance features for a very minimal fee (compared to the least subscription fee). During festive season, users will be able to take advantage of advanced features for a small fee.

Incredible Features And Automations!!

Pros

I love that there is so many built in options and capabilities. Opened my mind up to automations that not sure would have thought of individually. simply perfect!

Cons

Nothing. Crazy as it sounds, slight learning curve, but very simple overall.

Total Newbie

I haven't had much progress yet. But Omnisend is steadfast and reliable

Pros

It took me a while with no knowledge. But with the help of the video tutorials it has now become easier to use. It does what it says on the tin. Tried and tested the workflows and they are on point.

Cons

It has everything except for a popup form for my website.

Great Email platform

Overall i would give this email platform a solid 10. they have made emailing my customers fast and simple. also the face the it give you matrix about the emails performance is fantastic.

Pros

This software is so easy and simple to use. I love that it comes with templates.

Cons

i don't really have any issues with this software