Ontraport Logo

Ontraport

Sales, marketing, and communication management software

Ontraport Reviews - Page 4

Simply The Best!

Ontraport is heads and shoulders above the competition for an all-in-one automation tool. Yeah, I know, I sound like their marketing, but it's true. I get super cranky when tech takes up unnecissary time because it just sucks 🤪👈, AND with Ontraport, it just works and it's intuitive to USE 🎉. It's also, unlimited in nature, with their open API you really truly can scale and do anything with this platform. I've personally used them all, infusionsoft, kajabi, active campaign, clickfunnels... They say they are great 'all-in-one' solutions and they really just don't compare once you become a heavy user of these platforms. Get the right tech, get Ontraport.

Pros

Incredible customer support, along with the platforms features and unlimited capabilities really sets this software heads and shoulders above the rest. Everything really can be consolidated into this one platform, saving you time and headaches with deploying your business with a automated platform.

Cons

In the past, when new features were released, they could be a bit buggy from my experience for the first couple of months. However, their latest "CMS" release (which is a feature that allows you to build SAAS apps right in their platform!) came out without any significant issues, and the feature release they did before that one (mobile app) also seemed to be flawless.

Thanks for this raving review, Annette! We appreciate you sticking it out with us all these years and we're so happy to hear you've been satisfied with the most recent app updates. Thanks again for the five stats!

Daily user since 2014

Like most businesses, we use Ontraport for general email marketing but we also use it track leads and automate follow up of hot leads - this has vastly improved our sales focus, conversion rates, and sales value

Pros

1. Ease of use, a great tool for all my marketing and automation. You have to try it to really understand 2. Support, many of whom I now know on first name basis - Ontraport attracts top notch people to be part of their team and they bend over backwards to help, especially if mistakes are made... I find them extremely proactive. 3 Come for the software, stay for the people. Not only are the staff extremely good at what they do but so are the leaders. Every dept head I've spoken with has been extraordinary and a credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who himself is all over the wider community. All of this plus the Facebook Community which is amazing, no question too dumb or too complex, everyone within the wider community is very helpful.

Cons

The knowledge base could probably do with more detail but I can normally get the answer I need from the community with is very strong and healthy

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We're happy to have you as a part of the Ontraport family. We're constantly making updates and additions to our Support Center, so please let us know if you have any specific feedback or suggestions for information to add!

It was good at the time!

Overall, it is a great product! But the support that we were promised was lacking. It was as if they got the sale and forgot about us, which is why we moved to Keap.

Pros

Their sales page designs were outstanding and very easy to create and set up! In my very first funnel that I set up, we were able to generate thousands of dollars in sales within just a few days!

Cons

I didn't like their CRM (at the time). It was really difficult for me to use and I found it clunky and messy which cost me a lot of time with deleting and re-adding etc.

Great CRM/Marketing Automation Software, but with a few issues

I've used Ontraport for more than an year and I really like it (despite my concerns). It's the first window I see in the morning. Aside from basic contact management, the marketing automation component is first rate. Good task management too.

Pros

Nice user interface and overall capabilities. Good task management abilities along with contact management services. The support is simply best in class and the Facebook support group is stellar.

Cons

It's slow compared to other similar systems I've used. You also have to "click your mouse button" way more times than similar services to actually do things inside the system. For example, it may take 6 or 7 mouse clicks to create a basic task whereas past services I've used required only 2 or 3. This is extremely frustrating in terms of productivity. Overall the pros outweigh the cons - but I sure wish they'd address the cons.

Thanks for your review, Steven! We're continually working on the interface to simplify the workflow without sacrificing functionality. Here's one improvement we just recently released: We know Tasks were just one example but we've recently added "Quick Tasks" that can be created with three clicks in regular Contacts view: simply select the contact, click on Tasks, and click the Quick Task tab to create the task. Then, in our Contact Quick View interface, adding a Quick Task is just one click. We're working on lots of other projects to simplify processes and speed up the application interface keep the feedback coming!

Lots of client management tools comes with a high price.

It is a good software and platform for client management. I found other options that were more affordable that met my smaller business needs.

Pros

The email management and sales recording data are very helpful and critical to my business. There were a lot of tools that I did not utilize and needed for a business my size.

Cons

There are a lot of features, which you pay for, regardless of whether you use them. For simple email management, there are other options. For full-scale client management, Ontraport may be a good fit.