All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Opensense

Email marketing solution with digital signatures & tracking

visit website

Opensense Reviews

Easy to use, intuitive tool

We've addressed some brand awareness issues that Opensense have helped with solving. Also, it's provided additional channels to push our marketing messages. We utilise the tool around events and other campaigns that we'll be running throughout the year. It's a really useful tool.

Pros

Opensense's strengths lie within the usability and interface of its tool. It's easy to set up and you'll soon find yourself navigating around the dashboard in no time. The design studio itself is very intuitive to use (provided you're good with HTML) and everything is self explanatory. The marketing function itself allows you to easily upload banners and what I find really exciting is the reporting function and analysis that Opensense provides. This makes it easier to see what banners have been doing well, and contributing to the overall traffic on our website. It's easy to use, and working alongside the customer success team, you're guaranteed to get up and running in no time.

Cons

No particular dislikes attributed to Opensense. The main issue I have is with images being displayed as broken - but this is a wider email signature issue and not just pinpointed to Opensense themselves. This issue is apparent with email clients such as Outlook but may be down to the users' inbox preferences in the way they decide to bring display image attachments.

Solid email signature platform + good for campaigns

We needed to replace BlackPearl Mail after several serious down-time and functionality issues. We were pleased to get this up and running quickly and haven't seen the same deliverability issues, fortunately.

Pros

Great to be able to pre-set up and run campaigns and banners in email signatures. Easy to control company-wide. Nice layout and rendering.

Cons

There is a learning curve in the beginning and while it looks amazing to the recipient, how the signature looks to the sender is awkward and clunky.

Opensense makes sense.

So far the service and support have been excellent, via responding quickly to our support inquiries, and otherwise helping us setup our environment for a clean professional look that is easily customizable.

Pros

The staff and support for this set of programs to add signatures to our emails has been most intuitive, and the support has been very timely in its responses, and efforts to resolve issues.

Cons

Setup time and sync time for changes can take an hour or two depending on the scope of the change being implemented. Small issues arising when working within fringe cases in an Office 365 environment. Most of those issues were resolved shortly after identifying the problem and working with an Implementation Manager.

Great email tracking and Signature tool

My overall experience using opensense has been great! I would let others know about them and recommend them to other companies

Pros

Able to see if people opened my emails and clicked on the info in my emails. Also, signature builder is great and able to use banners to drive traffic.

Cons

There weren't any cons to opensense the technology was great at what it does for our business we could ask for more

ideal for company email signatures across multiple platforms

None yet

Pros

the customer support, the consistency of emails signature across mobile devices and computers.

Cons

So far so good. Its been fairly easy to use and only use it for the emails.

Amazing Customer Service

Pros

The software works as expected. If there is ever an issue the customer service team is responsive, 24-7!

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like.

Take control of your user's Signatures

Pros

The Support team has been great to work with. Very knowledgeable and helpful

Cons

There are some settings and config options that only the support can configure.

Best Email Tracking Software out there!

We are able to see when clients open are emails and what they are clicking on, when it comes to sales this is a killer tool to have. You know when the end-user opens your email, clicks on a link, open a document. so if you don't get a response you know they are opening the email. That way you can follow up with more content. We also running marketing banners in our emails through opensense so you can get the analytics from that as well.

Pros

The tracking of emails, what did they open/click on. The banners we can run on our emails for marketing campaigns. As well as our beautiful signature they created for us!

Cons

There are no cons on our end this platform does everything we ask for and never had an issue with it!

Opensense is a must for your company

Opensense had exactly what we needed to create a beautiful email signature for our employees. The customer service has been fantastic. I would recommend them to any company large or small.

Pros

User-friendly and easy to upload for all employees

Cons

Don't have a negative thing to say about Opensense software or team.

Serves our needs and works well

The support we have received has been helpful, although reactive to our requests. They have been able to provide a solution for the couple of issues we've had, but some of the commentary could have been provided during onboarding. I think it may have eased some of the confusion down the line.

Pros

I like that I am able to customize the banners, along with the ease of adding members of the team and pushing the signatures to them.

Cons

The inability to change banner size within the platform has resulted in us having to manually identify the appropriate size in the HTML script, which is not recommended but the best solution we have come up with.

Pros and Cons of Opensense Software

I have had a great experience with Opensense. It has helped me a great deal and I would recommend it anyone.

Pros

This softwares has many strengths. It's easy to set up and you will have no problem navigating around. With the marketing function you can upload banners. The greatest part is the reporting and analysis they provide. This makes it easier for you to see what banners are performing good, and contributing to the website. It is very simple to use and great customer service.

Cons

Setup time and syncs for updates can take awhile depending on the change being made. This was resolved after contacting customer service. Other than that everything has been great.

OpenSense 5/5

Pros

OpenSense has been great for our company so far. What I like most is the ease of use and adaptability of the product. Working with their great customer support I could bend and mold the product to the needs of our environment and any idiosyncratic policies and processes we have.

Cons

One feature we would like to see is a clear cache button on users' profiles in the compliance page. We ran into some issues with users who had changed their photos and updating those would be much faster with that option.

Overall, I decided to find another software that is less expensive just to write your name.

Pros

I like how you can use this software to make a banner with your signatures on them. I like how you get nice signatures everytime.

Cons

I don't like how it's pricey. 5$/month compared to doing it free at another site I've recently discovered. They aren't simple but it is efficient. I think I will stay at another software where it's more stuff to do and better.

Has been super helpful for generating clicks to relevant content and events

Support is always fast and super helpful

Pros

It does what it sets out to do - once you know how to do it.

Cons

The processes for creating new banners, templates, and assignments feels overly engineered / not streamlined enough.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.