Optmyzr Reviews - Page 3

kc

kenji c.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Service for PPC Users

Very good, even though this is one of the biggest expense I have in my arsenal of tools, I feel it's worth it because of the results it achieves for my client's PPC accounts. I've seen great improvement in all of their results, their CPC and gaining new quality keywords. I also noticed my Quality Score is VERY high now, most of them are around the 7 to 9 (out of 10!) score which is great. The A/B testing is a nice feature too.

Pros

Optmyzr Express - one page, you can go through all the recommendations for all of your accounts very easily. Great customer service, usually respond same day with any of your questions.

Cons

Ease of use...I think it could be designed so that it's easier to use functions. I'm very tech savy so I understand a lot of it, but there are features that I still don't get too, even after taking the UDEMY class or going on YouTube and even with training, some features are just too confusing and I feel it could be easier by design.

Joey H.

Invaluable Tools & Insight At Your Fingertips

Optmyzr gives me critical insights it would otherwise take me endless hours to uncover so I can get our clients more conversions & better conversions at a better price. It allows me to optimize ad spend, analyze ad performance, and uncover opportunities to improve ad copy, bidding, and more. It also makes it super easy to run and manage scripts across all client accounts. And I haven't even mentioned other tools like the hour of week bidder, quality score analysis, or the rules engine. It's giving me the insight and tools I need to identify campaign weaknesses and give our clients the best value.

Pros

Optmyzr gives you the perfect blend of automation tools and campaign insights to truly optimize your ad campaigns. It saves you a ton of time by streamlining many tedious tasks while still leaving you in control. So many tools to love, it's hard to pick one.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about it so far. Because it leaves you in control and features many valuable tools that accomplish much, it does come with a learning curve that may be larger or smaller, depending on previous knowledge and experience. That being said, I have found it easy to get going with key tools like account workouts, keyword lasso, negative keyword finder, conversion grabber & others while I get acclimated with the rest.

RB

Ryan B.

For Marketers, By Marketers

Pros

There are so many ways to automate tasks and save time on pulling reports, auditing accounts, and looking at data in different ways. You can tell Optmyzr was made by marketers who know their craft. The best part, though, is the customer service. They are proactive in making sure you get the best experience based on your needs.

Cons

The only downside I can find about Optmyzr is that I don't have enough time to play with all of the amazing features. I'll just have to automate more!

RB

Rob B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Essential

It’s been great. Knowledgeable support staff and a product that improves every week.

Pros

As a one-person business, having software like Optmyzer, which lets me scale my capacity, is essential to maximizing my profitability.

Cons

Some of the automation features still feel a bit clunky or cumbersome to set up.

DJ

David J.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Save Time, Increase Conversions

I'm the VP of Paid Media for a large digital agency. We use Optmyzr to increase the effectiveness of the campaigns we run for our clients.

Pros

There aren't many software packages out that there will both save you time and make you money, this is one of them! I've been doing paid search for over 10 years now and I have yet to come across anything like Optmyzr. It's easy to use, powerful, and always raising the bar.

Cons

This is hard. I can't think of anything that I don't like.

EV

Edward V.

Great experience with rich useful features that allow us to improve campaign perf.

Pros

Optmyzr is lightweight and easy to use. I can get in and find what I am looking for quickly and then optimize the campaigns intuitively with the tools supplied. By far my favorite tools are for shopping campaign optimization. The attribute bidding tool is fantastic. What great time savings. Just learning about the GrIP structure was valuable for us.

Cons

I would like to see Bing optimization options available for our accounts. Also for reporting it would be nice to have month over month reporting options with % difference measurement for conversions, cost, etc. These are minor gripes though.

EK

Eric K.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Time Saber

Overall a great product that enables higher outputs with less efforts!

Pros

This product packs so much into such a small budget. There are countless options to improve efficiencies, establish workflows that save time, and ultimately money! Very powerful tool that is highly recommended as there are custom capabilities as well. Excellent customer service too - always willing to go above and beyond!

Cons

It has limitations with regards to smart bidding - i don't love the idea of using tCPA adjustments on an ad group level.

Philip C.

'Must Have' Software For Adwords Optimization

As a growing Adwords Management Agency, Optmyzer not only saves over 15 hours of report analysis every week - it helps me make decisions that make people money. The software is intuitive and easy to use. It's also customizes reports easily and allows me to send fantastic reports to clients. New features, tools, and delightful upgrades come regularly. I wanted an affordable tool that would help me analyze data, make decisions, and grow accounts effectively - and Optmyzer has done all of these things and more with flying colors.

Pros

- Support staff is second to none! They are fast, knowledgeable, and professional. Great team over there! - They have automatic optimizations for every part of your account that are unbelievable. - Reporting features with the ability to integrate with Google Analytics help with having something the our customers can easily read and understand. - My favorite is the account analysis section that has all kinds of reports - both visual and numeric that allow you to really play with the data in any way that you want.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. Not a one. Even the price is unbelievably affordable.

Thanks for great review! We've got some cool new time-saving features in the works for 2016 so we hope we'll continue to earn your praise!

11-50 employees

Exceptional Experience for Premier Google Partner

Pros

Speed of AdWords loading. Flexibility in reporting templates. Awesome tools for managing search terms, SKAGs, negatives etc. Works very well for an agency.

Cons

Perhaps Bing speed is a bit slow sometimes.

Thanks for the review! Sorry about Bing being slow, it's often their API but we're working on some tricks to make it work faster. You may be interested in Optmyzr Express, a new capability that will launch soon where all the recommendations are cached so they will load faster.

DR

Daniel R.

The Ultimate Advertising Management Software

I enjoy using OPtymzer daily, for scripts and account overview. But some of the tools are less effective on a lot of my smaller accounts. Overall though, Opytmzer saves me a lot of time and helps point me in the right direction when looking to make account optimisations.

Pros

Dashboard view is very easy to set up, and saves so much time when it comes to MCC account management. Being able to see pacing, goals and custom metrics across all accounts in one glance is awesome.

Cons

This tool is less effective for small accounts. It is most useful when accounts are spending upwards of 3k

MV

Manuel V.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great tool to manage all your PPC campaigns

Pros

- It has some great features that simplify your life doing SEM - I love the Shopping campaigns tool, it helps you to create hundred of campaigns in just a few minutes - I also like a lot the tool to adjust the target ROAS and CPA of my campaigns for not losing any chance to convert - I find pretty useful the Rule Engine, you can define your own rules to apply to your campaigns if they fit to the constraints that you define - The Spanish support is amazing (thanks team!)

Cons

- I would improve the interface, to make it easier on the eyes

AM

Angela M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Absolutely the Best Optimizing Software.

Can not say enough great things about this product. Ease of use, and layout are terrific. A huge time saver.

Pros

Love the ease of use and the report templates are beautiful. Customer feedback has been nothing but positive.

Cons

My only complaint with the software is the billing in USD - being in Canada, our dollar is awful.

AB

Adriaan B.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Good tool for PPC marketing

Good.

Pros

I liked the fact that Optmyzr gives automated Quality Score tracking and one-click optimizations. Lovely features.

Cons

The Regular plan is getting a more and more light version of the Pro plan. All new developed features are launched in the Pro version. Even a basic feature such as adding a label to for example keywords which had a bid update directly from Optmyzr is not present in the Regular plan. Only in the Pro plan this is possible through custom recipes. This is the main reason why we cancelled our subscription. Another Con is the training call. Almost all of features shown in this session are features in the Pro plan. Which is a joke if you're not planning to upgrade.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great Time Saver, Could Use Some Platform Work

Great for quick fixes and AdWords only reporting. If you're an agency that couples reporting with other services, I would suggest AgencyAnalytics.

Pros

Big time saver. You can quickly perform a workout or changes that would normally take a while to compile the data for.

Cons

Although it's a time saver, it's not always accurate and many times I have to ignore suggestions so I would definitely spend time looking at what their suggestions are and truly understanding if they are good or bad. Also, the UI needs work to be more user-friendly, more modern dashboard. There is little consistency as to where selections are, filters, etc. The same for reporting, the templates can be confusing and you end up with a ton of duplicates.

My timesaving best friend

Pros

if you're managing many google adwords campaigns, optmyzr is destined to become your best friend, also essential for the creation of advanced technical reports.

Cons

nothing you can not do using the google adwords interface, but using much more time. not yet aligned with the latest features of the new google interface.

JF

Justin F.

Our hidden army

Support is fantastic with screen sharing 1 on 1 support by people who actually know their shit! Refreshing! :)

Pros

We set up custom rules that go into a feature called workouts which we have a koi for all accounts to have this (ours is 11 optimisations bundled into 1 workout command) run at least once per week... this way we know the core optimisations have been completed and is a god sent when things are super busy as we can get on with building new campaigns and let Optimyzr give us the peace of mind that a minimum touch benchmark is kept. Love it!

Cons

Nothing to say in regards to liking something least as we love the whole package.

CD

Carlos David L.

How Optimzr can help you to improve your results in Google Ads

Pros

The level of reccomendation. Optmyzr use a lot of data about the accounts and propose you massive changes that allow you spend your time in another tasks.

Cons

I have the sensation that sometime appears new features and we don't have previous information about how to use that.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Saves time and provides granular insight

very good. support has been on it.

Pros

We like utilizing a number of Optmyzr's tools including many of the keyword tools, which make it easy to find low converting - high cost keywords and alternatively, low cost - high converting keywords, as well as negatives to add and more. The reporting is great for getting a high level look at accounts over a longer period of time or even for the month to be able to then dive in more granularly on the account. The price point is good for the value you receive, especially as an agency managing multiple PPC accounts.

Cons

We would love more customizing of columns and attributes to things so we can ensure we are reviewing the right metrics we want to review for the specific client. Sometimes, some columns are not able to be added in certain screens like conv. value/cost and CPA, but they seem to be open to adding those where needed when talking with their support team. Honestly, we feel like we are still under-utilizing its tools. We would love more of a "package" step by step on some of the tools so we can just plug and chug and get the data back.

Life Changer Tool for me and my team

More Valueble Time for Creative Work & Faster Responses on my other external and internal tasks in oour digital agency

Pros

The "one click" optimisations and the reporting. Its fast , straight to the point and well organised. Its faster than the adwords interface. I love it.

MR

Michael R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Upgrade reports for your business

This has made all aspects of campaign management and reporting go so much smoother, while reducing my workload.

Pros

There isn't enough space to list all the great things for this product. One of the biggest wins is reducing the time it takes to manage projects, while also making it so much easier to report data to our clients. It can be a real challange sometimes to explain everything we do, and with Optmyzr and their reporting features, we dont have to.

Cons

It's constantly growing, and at times, it can be hard to keep up with all the new changes.

Kelly R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Great software!

I've really appreciated Optmyzr. It's helped to streamline many processes and create great reports. Thanks guys!

Pros

My answer about what is the best is probably the same as a lot of people's. The Quality Score Tracker. It really helps you to target low quality score groups easily. Also, the reports are fantastic. It's super easy to create good reports for your clients at a touch of a button. I also really like the budget management, keyword and negative keyword finder, and the scripts.

Cons

I don't like that you can't put Facebook into your account unless you upgrade. Budgets are being split into Facebook a lot these days and PPC managers shouldn't have to pay more for the same budget. It just cuts into our profit. They need to make Facebook Ads available at the basiv level. Also, the area where they suggest you create new ads is a little confusing as to it's actual recommendation.

AM

Angela M.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Awesome Product

Pros

Implementation is quick & easy. Very easy to use. Great support

Cons

It is a little on the pricey side, but has so many features it's totally worth it

NS

Nicklas S.

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Im overall happy about Optmyzr.

I saved alot of hours finding things automatically instead of doing it manually.

Pros

The best thing for me is Shopping Refresher Pro , Manage bids, Keyword Lasso and Traffic Sculptor and also the reporting system.

Cons

The loading time when im on an overview with all my accounts is a bit slow and i would like it to load faster, or else im pretty happy about everything that is possible.

RP

Roland P.

We use several 3rd party cloud apps for digital and Optmzyr is so versatile and valuable to us.

Pros

Account overview dashboard (slice data by channel, projected budgets and more). Reporting is the biggest value and our clients are amazed with how customized these reports are.

Cons

I think certain elements are a little clunky to use, but once you familiarize yourself with tools they flow ok. But it is definitely more intuitive than a lot of these new UI updates we are seeing with major players like Google Adwords.

I love how you worked a little dig about the new AdWords interface into this review! Thanks for the kind words about Optmyzr!

Justin Q.

Optmyzr is Amazing!

Optmyzr's ability to listen to our needs and even add new features based on requests, as well as innovating their own new feature sets, has set them into a "gotta have it" class with our company.

Pros

Optmyzr is undoubtedly the best paid search marketing platform we've ever used!

Cons

No cons! This company has listened to all our needs and helped us navigate all challenges we've had with the platform.