Optmyzr Reviews - Page 4

Colin M.

Great service

Great interaction with the team, very useful tool, really helps with smaller clients in terms of optimisation.

Pros

The constant updates to improve the software, plus the fantastic and quick response when you have an issue.

Cons

Anything I have disliked has been improved pretty quickly. I would like the shopping campaign builder to allow more features, but I'm sure that is coming.

51-200 employees

Customer Service is super Quick and Helpful

Easy to create reports and the bidding options saves me time.

Pros

Dayparting is so easy with this software. I use this software for reporting and it is easy to create reports for lead and e-commerce clients. Whenever I have questions, the chat option in the interface is extremely helpful and the representatives respond very quickly.

Cons

In reporting, it would be great to be able to filter by campaign name instead of creating labels for campaigns. Also in the multi-account reporting, it is hard to combine Adwords and Bing since Bing labels are not used in the report yet.

Thanks for the great review! I know support for Bing labels is in the works already and I'll check on whether we can implement your other request for making it faster to create reports.

PF

Paul F.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Good SAAS product & I would recommend

I've been using Opymyzr for 4 years and over this time it has had a number of updates, which have all been great. the cusotmer support is excellent, even though sometimes pretty slow. But overall good peice of software

Pros

I like how much time the software saves you in pulling reports. Just a matter of a click of a button and you get the info that would take exports & excel.

Cons

Have to pay more for the pro features. I think it is priced well to give the "extra" features for free. Also it isnt very good at finding search quirery duplicates. I still need to export and use excel for this.

CD

Cor D.

Excellent Tool for optimization

Very good tool!

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that it saves alot of time. Keeps me sharp aswell as some optimizations make you look to your campaigns differently.

Cons

Well, I do not have anything what I don't like. There are a lot of features, I don't use all of them because I want to keep a bit of control for myself.

MM

Meredith M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Optmyzr Review

Pros

My favorite part of Optmyzr is the workout feature. I am able to optimize a mass amount of campaigns once a week that saves a lot of manual work.

Cons

I dislike how slow the website can be. I have issues bouncing between accounts, having my notes properly save, and experience overall frustration at how long it might take me to complete a task.

EL

Edwin L.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Very useful for reporting

Pros

This is the tool I use for my Google Ads reporting, it's very easy and quick to pull keywords lists in pdf or Excel sheet. Plus the option to receive it automatically by email helps a lot. I know there are a lot of options to monitor and optimize campaigns but we're not using them

Cons

Too bad I can't program the automatic reception of a Google Sheet. Also, I'd love to be able to see banners in the tool (Google Display, Fb Ads, D&V 360...). The learning curve for creating reports is not very intuitive

Thanks for the feedback Edwin! I think you'll like some of our upcoming Q4 and Q1-2021 launches related to your reporting needs. Let's maybe talk sometime so I can hear if we're on the right track?

DW

Donte W.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Greta PPC Software

An excellent time-saving tool for larger accounts with good recommendations

Pros

One click optimizations & enhanced scripts

Cons

The Optmyzr interface is a bit dated limited Bing account functionality

LZ

Leon Z.

Optmyzr helping our agency

Pros

Amount of improvement opportunities we can identify in a very short time. I particularly like the PPC investigator to quickly identify the causes of changes in the accounts.

Cons

Why do we have a lot of useful tools under the Express menu. Why not just put it with the rest, not under a separate header. Causes confusion.

SR

Sven R.

very good

Pros

easy QS, daily QS, Keyword lasso, scripts

Cons

no possibility to organize own adgroup and keyword structures - to have the thinks which are important for me personal

NU

Nikolai U.

Worth it

I track all the GAds accounts performance and run (simple and not-so-simple) analysis tasks regularly and time-efficiently, from one interface, easily switching from client to client. When I find an opportunity for improvement, I will be able to implement it in a click. Reporting became one of the easiest and fastest processes. Scripts and workouts only make the subscription worthy, but there is so much more, and it keeps getting better. All in all, rather helpful and multiversal timesaver.

Pros

With all the default analysis and optimization tools, I save plenty of time on my regular tasks, 8-16 hours per month on reporting only.

Cons

Some of the tools still need minor improvements, e.g. Conversion Grabber is not precisely clear in terms of different settings, one has to spend some time digging in to figure it out. Also, I would very much appreciate the feature to fully integrate with more different platforms, including FB/IG

Very happy with the tool and the constant work to add features.

Time and efficiency.

Pros

(1) The software makes monitoring budget very easy, (2) creating rules and running them is easy within the tool, and (3) very nice tool to help with shopping campaigns.

Cons

I know it is being worked on, but just getting the great functionality that is effective in Google to work within Bing.

RS

Regina S.

Great Product, Hope They Are working on social

Pros

I love the reporting and Quality Score analysis - saves me tons of time. Also like the A/B ad testing tool and recommendations they automatically send you to help accounts.

Cons

Tried the full version with Facebook reporting and couldn't get an autogenerated report that I liked - it didn't break down the campaigns and actions the way I wanted and seemed a bit buggy - not worth double the monthly cost for me. I found another tool I liked called Cyfe.com

FR

Francois R.

Great pro PPC Management Tool

Pros

Great pro PPC Management Tool , easy to use

Cons

there is no facebook ads so we need to do separate reports

RS

Roy S.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Optmyzr provides good quick insights in your ppc accounts and saves a lot of time.

Pros

The control you have in making changes in your account, first you push all suggestions manually after reviewing them. But if you are confident after a while, you can automate these changes.

Cons

It is, like other ppc tools, not able to work well with mutiple conversion actions in the accounts.

ML

Mike L.

Not a Game-Changer, Lets you re-write the game entirely

Absolutely mind-blowing the capability of what it offers, I have over 10,000 hours inside of Google AdWords and Ads and I still only feel like I am at an elementary school level with the power that I have access to.

Pros

Cross account rule implementation based on optimization theory and essentially using it as my best friend for doing complex analysis.

Cons

It is very literal, I would recommend a toggle behind the scenese that opens the last account that the feature was ran with instead of the current one selected. Frequently I open a report name X_Account but the account selector is on Y_Account and it defaults to the account selected (It's logical I get that). When we are scrambling for reports with huge amounts of clients it would be a time saver.

Thanks Mike. Very kind words! I'm sending your suggestion for an improvement to the account picker to the engineering team.

Justin M.

Excellent tool to manage multiple client Bing Ads, Google AdWords and Facebook Ad accounts

Time saving PPC management.

Pros

One location to manage multiple accounts/platforms Excellent actionable insight tools Constantly updating and adding new features Quick responsive customer support

Cons

Since the complexity of the tool, it is not always the easiest to use or explain to non-PPC marketers

Grzegorz Z.

Very friendly and most useful tool. It helps me with daily managing clients acccounts.

It helps me to be more competetive on the market. It also helps to make really complicated campaigns with many adgroups.

Pros

I use mostly : quailty score tracker, search terms n-grams, instant optimizations, spend projection and budget management, shopping tools, script tools, and REPORTING ( I like most )

GL

Gary L.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Good reporting tool and flexible, responsive customer service and they're really keen on feedback.

Mix feelings as the "spreadsheet table" widget could have helped with a lot of things but it turned out to miss out some columns even though I followed the instruction articles.

Pros

How flexible it is to add almost anything.

Cons

1. When renaming a widget, it's hard to find back which specific widget I picked because of the name change. It'll be helpful if there's like 2 title headers to differentiate. So eg: I picked "Facebook Demographic Performance" widget, then if I name it "ABC", assuming I have forgot which widget I picked, I'll have to try to select one widget at a time again to see if I picked the same thing. 2. "Show all accounts" is not a default when want to see single and multi account scheduled reports. 3. Spreadsheet table does not show all columns when connecting with Google Sheets. 4. FAQ and how-to articles can be improved.

David B.

Awesome Tool

Incredibly helpful for our daily PPC management across clients

Pros

easy to use interface, wide array of helpful tools, excellent daily monitoring tools and scripts

Cons

The things I like least are more complex items that they continued to improve so I am happy to see constant updates

Optmyzr great for maximizing your Google Ads efforts

My overall experience with Optmyzr is very good. When I got a job at my current company they were using a different software for reporting and I had previously used Optmyzr at my last job and suggested we switch over to it here. My life has been easier ever since.

Pros

I love the report scheduling feature. Optmyzr being able to automatically create and send reports to our clients saves me hours every single month.

Cons

There are so many functions and tools available and honestly, I'm not sure what they all do.

JB

Jordi B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great experience for Google Ads search network

Good experience overall, great on Google Search network, average on Display, Video and Shopping.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support and value for money

Cons

Features for Google Display and Google Shopping are limited, also automating rules of scripts at large scale need some improvements

MM

Mitch M.

Amazing

Time savings and knowledge.

Pros

I love the easy scripts integration and the fact that you have some of the brightest people in the industry helping you along the way.

Cons

They don't offer Facebook optimization and I you need to pay for automation for the custom bid rules.

Tomáš S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Best in class optimization and reporting tool for AdWords

After comparison of many tools OPTMYZR provides us the best ratio of cost / performance. Very nice intuitive workspace allows to do the job quickly and have fun with it. One of the best tools are one click optimizations with possibility to set custom filters. Also Quality score tracker is an added value, when you can compare the evolution of this crucial metric over time. Flexible reporting suitable also for non english speaking countries was one of the big features that led to decision to buy OPTMYZR. Finally, the support for OPTMYZR is just above expectations.

Pros

mentioned above adding new features frrequently

Cons

miss some less frequently used metrics in reports for GSP (saved emails, resend), percentage of video views, etc

51-200 employees

Great value for money software for all PPC companies

Pros

Easy to pick up and analyse the data. The perfect first step when considering automating your account.

Cons

Apply changes at keyword level often - would like the option for ad group that would give the product more flexibility.

We're so happy to hear that we're able to provide you with an affordable way to get into PPC automation. When the time comes to build more custom automations, we have a team for that too so be sure to let us know. Thanks for the review!

KM

Kent M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great product that continues to improve

Time savings have been great with this tool but it would be great to have additional trainings too.

Pros

This is a great product for any search marketing professional to use. It simplifies and speeds up many of the regular tasks we do and is great for getting a quick overview on how your accounts are performing.

Cons

Some of the more advanced features aren't as user friendly but they have been great about improving.