Optmyzr Reviews - Page 5

CM

Cru M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy updates and optimization to our Google Adword accounts.

Easy optimization of our Adwords campaigns. Because of this amazing software, we free up time from the tedious actions. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I like the simplicity of this product and how easy it makes it for our team to optimize our campaigns. I highly recommend this product for paid search.

Cons

It takes a little while to get used to. At first, we ran into some bumps, but after some intro training our team had it nailed down.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Love it!

Very friendly support.

Pros

The best feature is Instant Reporting as well as how quickly it pulls data in. This software is my go-to for another level of insights for PPC Management.

Cons

Kinda, costly if you have over 50 accounts you manage.

mr

mike r.

Optmyzr is a wonderful tool for fairly new, intermediate & even advanced Adwords users

Pros

The look & feel is the most striking thing. Having used almost ever Adwords tool on the market, Optmyzr is certainly the most gorgeous. But what I love most is finding a new option, or a new tool every other time I log in! What's possible with just one tool is frankly ridiculous.

Cons

Thanks for the kind words Mike! It certainly means a lot to us when we get this type of review from one of the authors of the world's best selling book on AdWords!

DD

Dave D.

Best In Show

After a few months of using it across a variety of different types of clients I've found it cuts a good deal of grunt work. It's not a replacement for a human by any stretch and often I find that we end up doing the editing in the engine interface where we can get more context and catch things Optmyzr didn't but it's awesome at spotting things we might not catch or just quickly showing us where to look. And sometimes it's just 100% right and changed are deployed through it. Especially love the geo and hourly adjustment features within.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It's not that is does things that can't be done in Google or Bing Ads, it just makes certain portions easier to see. They also provide some nice reports.

Cons

It's a bit limited on Bing Ads functionality. I get the focus on Google but I'd like to see more Bing in there.

AC

Alvise C.

Very helpful for time consuming task

Pros

Here is what I like most form this software - time consuming task shortcut - user interface very simple - auto report - account workout - script

Cons

There is not so much cons about this software, maybe the high price and a more responsive customer support

Thanks for the review Alvise! I'll have a chat with your account manager to make sure there's a good plan in place for getting support as fast as you need.

EV

Edward V.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Excellent product with well thought out tools.

Pros

Great optimization tools that allow us to get things done quickly for the most important KPI for our clients.

Cons

Thanks for your review Ed and for being a loyal customer. Keep us posted on whether we can help you in any way with trainings or new features!

KM

Kristin M.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Quick & Easy to Implement & Use

Overall, the tool has enabled us to get through weekly reviews of the account quicker than using Google/Bing individually.

Pros

There are a couple of features that make it really easy to do a quick tune-up of our accounts each day. The expensive keyword tool points out any keywords that are overspending and under converting and offers suggestions on new bids. We also have a very segmented geographic audience that changes on a monthly basis due to our business model. With Optimizers geo tool, we can quickly see where we are over or under spending by location and then it suggests bid modifications to help us meet our individual business goals.

Cons

Limited ability to manage Bing as in-depth as Google.

KB

Kate B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Optymzr Review

Pros

Customizable, optymzr implementation team is very helpful and willing to create new tools to help our business through OPT.

Cons

The rule engine can only run once a day in a window of time vs. at a time of our specification.

Must Have for PPC

Pros

Anazlye, Optimize, and Report on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook all in one place.

Cons

Can't do everything through the tool for Bing Ads, but I know they are working on this.

Selin G.

Internet, 11-50 employees

The Best tool in the PPC Universe

I have been using Optmyzr since last 8 months and I have saved 41 hours in optimizing clients accounts. This is huge, I literally got 41 extra hours to work on different creative aspects for my clients PPC accounts. When you have multiple clients and less time to review each client's AdWords accounts then Optmyzr is your tool to go. And the best part of this tool is that they update and introduce new features frequently.

Pros

- Great Customer Support - User Friendly UI - Experience of Microsoft & Google Alumni

Cons

Bing Ads features are not supported fully (But I guess they will do it better with time)

I'm happy to hear Optmyzr has saved you so much time! We have many new time saving features planned for launch in 2016. On the topic of Bing Ads integration, we'd love to hear which capabilities you'd like us to build next. Just drop us a line through our site and we can set up a call or discuss it over email.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great tool but could be better

Pros

The more useful tool is the Rule Engine and PPC Investigartor. Those tools help us to save time on account management.

Cons

Needs improve on Shopping managment to be closer than Whoop!; for example adding the data of the feed to the rule engine. Different models by default of mobile, age or geographic adjustments.

KW

Kirk W.

An exceptionally helpful software that assists our PPC account team with smart recommendations.

Pros

I love that the recommendations seem to often be curated well, which reduces time spent trying to determine if the tool is accurate. Optmyzr has become a heavy-hitting tool in our management process because of its good recommendations that assist us in making the overall decision.

Cons

The account linking in Google Merchant Center Interface drops constantly for us. The fix is fairly simple in terms of just relinking the accounts, but it does take additional time each time we want to refresh an account.

SM

Scott M.

Reporting and Optimizations

Pros

Makes reporting an absolute breeze. Incredible time saving tool, manual optimizations that would take up to an hour get done in a single click. Love the PPC investigator to identify performance change sources.

Cons

Bulk edits can occasionally result in errors, so I double check all changes

Peter Murphy L.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

For basic and advanced users

Pros

Easy of use, tutorials, support, expertise. I learned on it and now use to watch how my adwords manager uses my budget.

Cons

I cannot think of much. It is pretty easy to figure out how to use. Better configuration to compare organic searches from Analytics to paid searches, maybe. But I did not sign up for that, so it is asking a lot.

BG

Bobby G.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great at overcoming some of Google Ads biggest shortcomings

Our exp. has been great my team uses Optmyzr daily for production work and I use it weekly for account management and supervision.

Pros

I like how easy scanning for problems is with Optmyzr. I can get great insights and actionable information across multiple accounts or all the way down to a single keyword. It's also great for checking quality score improvements and watching bidding.

Cons

Easier script setup. And support was not as responsive as I would have liked. But very issues minor overall.

Thanks for the feedback Bobby. I looked into your experience with support to make sure you get quicker answers next time. Please reach out to me directly if it's ever an issue again. Agreed on the scripts setup, it's something we're working on making easier...

Bid and Budget

Pros

Like the bid and budget script that helps manage spends.

Cons

Glitches with the code have caused issues occasionally when unchecked.

JK

Justin K.

The Optmyzr team is extremely professional, highly knowledgeable, and great to work with.

Pros

All the features like Optimization Tasks, budget management (easy to day part). The interface is easy, and I like seeing how much time the optimizations save me.

Cons

While the basic features are easy, some of the advanced features like scripting are extremely powerful, but do take time to understand.

Thanks for the review Karl! It's really great to hear that you've taken the time to learn our more advanced features because they can indeed save a ton of manual work if you're willing to invest some time upfront to learn how they work. We're currently revamping some of our more advanced tools like the Hour of Week and Geo Bid tools to make them easier to learn while still keeping all their capabilities for power users like yourself.

NS

Nils S.

Awesome time-saver

I have managed to streamline a lot of the more menial tasks in my everyday work, which has given me more time over for jobs requiring heavier analysis and more of a hands on approach.

Pros

The ease of use, and the rate at which new features are added and tuned.

Cons

Vague descriptions in some of the more advanced tools.

Chenille W.

Optmyzr - Amazing!

Great platform with quick/reliable customer service.

Pros

This is a great platform for creating automated weekly reports/bespoke monthly reports with commentary. I also like it's ad scheduling tool and quality score reviewing function.

Cons

Location bidding tool isn't user friendly.

Bruno F.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Fantastic product. Perfect support!

We have a 40+ SEM team and Optmyzr has proven itself one of our biggest assets in scaling up our productivity and drastically improving our overall performance. Even though the system is not tailored made, it feels as if it were, since the development of the software suits our reality and our struggles. The pricing is pretty fair and we recommend it as a worthy substitute to more expensive solutions such as Marin, Wordstream, Kenshoo, etc.

Pros

The speed in which the software gets updated. If we feel there's room for improvement in a certain area, we just need to let their support know about it and a couple of days later its there. It's quite uncanny actually.

Cons

Sometimes it freezes a bit, but you only need to reload the page and it works, not a deal breaker at all.

We're happy to hear that you find our ability to quickly develop or enhance the tools 'uncanny' :) Sorry to hear about it freezing sometimes, we'll look into that and see if we can reduce how often that happens in the future.

GI

Glenn I.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One of The Best PPC Tools on The Market!

A very very good product, every ppc marketer can use this. I have used other producivity tools that were priced higher but didn’t deliver. This tool saves me a crap ton of time of going through data. Highly recommend to anyone.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Everything

Cons

These have been communicated to support.

EM

Edward M.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Optmyzr Review

With Optmyzr one person could handle a lot of accounts, we have 52 accounts :). Even if a person has not worked with Google ads before, it is not a problem becuase you could use the "workout" and in a short time explain to someone what to do. What I also like is that the Optmyzr developers take every suggestion from users very seriously and the Optmyzr support team is world class.

Pros

Its user friendliness and how much it has saved me time. I also love that the developers are always coming with uppdates for the softwear and I also love the powerful rule engine and their express optimization.

Cons

There are som functions in similar softwears ( trueclicks ) that optmyzr does not have.

MM

Marina M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Outstanding Customer Service

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]at Optmyzr, was there for us through training and to answer any and all questions we had had. The support team had also gone above and beyond with any issues that had arisen during our trial period. We had also observed improvements in conversions and cost/conv. in our month-over-month Google Ads performance. Subscribing after our trial has ended was a no-brainer.

Cons

It's jampacked with features and options. Seems complex, at first, even for a seasoned digital marketer.

Simon R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for PPC management, reporting, and building shopping campaigns

I have used Optmyzr for more than 1 year and consider it one of the best AdWords tools available. Through automated reporting, I save several hours of work each month. Moreover, the support team is very responsive and willing to implement new features based on requests from the users. In particular, the feature for building shopping campaigns has turned into a very effective and flexible tool that eases optimisation.

Cons

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you like our Shopping Campaign Builder and Shopping Campaign Refresher tools to help save time! Let us know how we could make these tools even better for you...

BA

Bob A.

Optymzr Review

Really good, huge time saver with budget pacing

Pros

Easy of use, Huge time saver, Pretty good respone

Cons

Finding information about more technical things can rely on their support - which can be annoying if you must wait