Outfunnel Logo
Outfunnel

The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

visit website

Outfunnel Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.4/10

See full reviews by rating

On top of that, there is the excellent, personal customer service. That's a BIG factor for me and certainly made me feel as a business both welcome and valued.
Software does what it has to but what I appreciate the most is the super responsive customer support.
For me, it elegantly bridges the shortcomings of Pipedrive which is our main CRM. The team is great and I've already had a few discussions with them and saw that they implemented a few of my requests.
When creatign sequences on Outfunnel, you can't reorder the messages which is really painful when trying to adjust campaigns or copy them across.
Small annoyance that new email lists in Mailchimp can cause create new records in Pipedrive.

Outfunnel users...

Operations Hub-logocaret

Operations Hub

Intercom-logocaret

Intercom

How would you rate Outfunnel?

Works as advertised

Setup super easy, most things were intuitive. Had to clarify a few things with the support team but they were super responsive so no problem.

Pros

I really like that Outfunnel does exactly what it says on the box. For me, it elegantly bridges the shortcomings of Pipedrive which is our main CRM. The team is great and I've already had a few discussions with them and saw that they implemented a few of my requests

Cons

It's not as feature-full as other products on the market. For me, it's more of a tool and less of a solution. It's best to get into it already knowing what you're trying to achieve.

Outfunnel software review

Outfunnel allows the Marketing team to send emails on behalf of the sales team freeing up their time to do sales activities. Outfunnel have a fantastic support team, their Live Chat is a great way to get answers quickly. They're always open to recommendations and have regular product updates with new features and functionality.

Pros

There are two things I like most about the software, firstly the newly added dynamic sender details functionality, giving you the ability to change sender details dynamically based on the contact owner in our CRM, so you don't need to create multiple emails for each sender. This has saved us a great deal of time. Secondly the bounce activity tracking which allows us to identify incorrect/invalid email addresses and update/cleanse them accordingly, helping us to maintain a cleaner database.

Cons

The bounce emails are caught by Outfunnel and we have no visibility of these. It would be good to have these emails filtered into a specific mailbox and identify hard/soft bounces. Also, currently we're unable to map to single/multiple option fields in Pipedrive, only text date and number fields are supported.

Easy to use and handy emailing tool

Pros

It's very easy to sync an audience from Pipedrive to Mailchimp and send out automatic emails.

Cons

The reporting is a bit basic. I would love to be able to go more in-depth in the data.

Outfunnel is one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools

Outfunnel is really one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools we ever used for our newsletter campaigns.

Pros

We have started using Outfunnel for Pipedrive and Mailchimp synchronizations first, but soon we’ve switched to Outfunnel as our main mailing tool. It's very easy to use and setup mailing campaigns for the selected target groups – Pipedrive filters. Creating or duplicating a newsletter is very simple and fast even for non-experienced users, the same goes for adding personalization fields to the content. All sents, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes are visible in the main Campaigns report and are reflected in Pipedrive as well. Detailed campaign reports can be easily downloaded from Outfunnel to excel for further analysis. The automation and synchronization with Pipedrive are really outstanding – all activities done with Outfunnel are precisely reflected in CRM.

Cons

What we do not see in the report yet are ‘replies’ to our mailings as this feature needs some setup to our google account that’s not so simple for us to do without admin rights.

Excellent marketing automation, with a focus on B2B

Overall, Outfunnel has been a helpful tool for automating our email nurture campaigns. The email sequences are easy to use, and perfect for simple, conversational emails. The data is synced to our CRM, so it's all automated.

Pros

The value for money is incredible. Outfunnel does all the heavylifting for automated email marketing. Data such as email engagement, web visit and even lead scores are synced to our CRM, marrying lead nurturing and sales in a seamless way.

Cons

The functionality is a little limited, but it's sufficient for us. May be insufficient if you needs are more complex.

Outbound mailing made simple

Very good. it perfectly links data into Pipedrive.

Pros

The lead score, the tracking links. and the pipedrive integration.

Cons

You have to build landing pages with other tools.

Great customer support...if you need it, but you won't

Excellent value for money and a good single-purpose app for CRM basic marketing automation.

Pros

Does what it says, and is vastly easier to use than Frederick von Chimpenheimer IV's product. It you do need help setting up the support is very personalized and fast.

Cons

I'm not sure there's anything I don't like, except that it requires being connected to pipedrive; i understand that's it's purpose; but would be nice to have other intetrations.

Best tool for two-way integration for Pipedrive and MailChimp

The Outfunnel team readily answered all questions and allowed us to extend our trial while we worked through extra testing. The tracking of user activity has been seamless. This tool also allowed us to catch that a certain segment of our email list had not received an email, and we were able to easily fix that and send it out.

Pros

Outfunnel was very easy to setup and implement. The two-way integration was a critical decision factor. The sales team especially likes that all user activity is tracked in Pipedrive, allowing for seamless communication between our marketing and sales efforts.

Cons

We have not yet utilized the email marketing tools offered directly via Outfunnel. We are continuing to use MailChimp.

No more extracts!

Excellent support and engagement with outfunnel. It does the job and gets better every release.

Pros

The deep integration with pipedrive CRM is why I use this app for email mktg.

Cons

The features are still basic, but the integration outweighs this, plus the company is very open about their roadmap for new features.

One-of-a-kind tool for 2-way sync between Pipedrive and Mailchimp

Very positive, especially given the usefulness of the tool and how reachable and helpful the support is

Pros

Its cornerstone functionality allowed us to streamline the syncing workflow and to trigger CRM automations based on drip email activity of individual users. It's also a very straightforward tool to use, and it didn't require a whole lot of time to set up. Being reasonably priced, it's one of the best ways to build linked CRM automations for those using Mailchimp for email marketing purposes.

Cons

In the beginning, there were certain features that were lacking for an optimal workflow. However, after reaching out to the support team, those were added to the development roadmap and implemented as soon as 2.5 weeks after my request.

Simple tool for managing segmented e-mails

We had a larger mailchimp e-list and were keeping individual user data in pipedrive. Outfunnel allowed us to segment the pipedrive user base much more specifically in order to manage small to medium bulk e-mails. As a small business that cares about not spamming our followers, this segmentation is perfect to send people exactly what we think they want to hear about.

Pros

We like how well Outfunnel connects to our existing CRM (pipedrive) and allows us to getting additional data points. It was easy to set-up and connected to everything we already use really well. The team was very communicative and supportive to get up and running.

Cons

Getting the e-mails approved via our domain was a bit tedious, but this is the case with most e-mail softwares. There are still a few features we would love, but this works for now.

Superb Connector Delivering Proven Results

From the first trial and configurations the software has been reliable, backed up by responsive and helpful support. It delivered just what we needed and we have continued to deploy new features as they are released.

Pros

The system was easy to set up and is ongoing maintenance is minimal. We don’t even have to login to the interface as it just works.

Cons

Great service and seamless integrations

Our overall experience has been positive and we will be long term users

Pros

We like how easy it is to link our CRM (Pipedrive) to Mail Chimp, the lead scoring feature is relevant and useful, the synch with our CRM is seamless and works smoothly. We think that the value vs. cost is really good for the price. Outfunnel worked with us when other companies declined us due to the industry we work closely in (Residential Mortgages)

Cons

We do not have any complaints or see any down sides as the product and service fully meets our needs

Outfunnel and Account Management

We use it to understand how engaged old accounts are with our marketing activities. We also use the lead score functionality to identify potential warm leads for our database contacts.

Pros

We love that we can now see how our key accounts have engaged with our marketing activity, allowing us to tailor our account management strategy. I also once wrote in with a billing query and it was responded within hours - amazing!

Cons

I thought the pricing was based on the number of contacts you had (in pipedrive), as opposed to how often you talk to them. So we have c. 3,500 email address and a 15,000 contacts account, if I email these contacts more than 4 x we reach our limit. I don't tend to email more than 2-3 times, so it's not a big deal, but for the size of our business it wouldn't make financial sense for us to upgrade to the next level.

Simple and powerful

Outfunnel pulls information about an email recipient's interaction with our email and website. Putting this information at the sales teams' fingertips is extremely useful to their sales efforts.

Pros

Outfunnel seamlessly integrates pipedrive and mailchimp to provide powerful data to our sales team. I don't have to think about it because it just does what it's supposed to do. If I have any issue or questions, customer service is on top of it quickly and helps me find the answer.

Cons

Minor thing, but when someone unsubscribes, I wish it updated pipedrive rather than stopped synching.

Easy to get started and great value for money

We are solving some of our onboarding and sales communication automation needs with Outfunnel.

Pros

Outfunnel makes setting up automated email communication that can support your onboarding, sales and marketing processes effortless. The UI is simple. It has all the features to get going fast.

Cons

Their vision of a fully lifecycle communication and marketing tool is still in its infancy so it is a more of an aid to existing processes rather than a tool to setup your entire set of processes.

Great tool with powerful 2-way sync

Definitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.

Pros

I've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.

Cons

At first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.

Great integration for MailChimp

Really good to work with the team at outfunnel... They are very helpful to support specific ideas and add many features to the roadmap over the years

Pros

Syncs all contacts and info from pipedrive to MailChimp beautifully and exactly how it should. Rather simple but just works! Customer support is very personal from the small team at pipedrive

Cons

Slightly clunky as they develop the UI. Very basic functionality

Absolutely love this

Overall it is awesome. Support is amazing. That is my favorite part. If you have ANY issues they are ALWAYS on top of it. The software itself has a clean UI, easy to use, and works.

Pros

We use Copper as our CRM. They do not have any way to automate email sequences so we can stay on top of our prospects. We can setup multiple sequences, assign a tag to the lead, then let the system work for us.

Cons

There were a few things that were unclear as to how to use tags between opportunities and people in Copper. Nothing wrong on the software side but it was a bit confusing on how it works. We sent an email, and they called me and walked me through it and it was easy peasy. The other part is it was confusing to know when a sequence was active. I thought I set it up correctly but turned out it wasn't on but I told them to change the verbiage to make it more clear that you need to click to the next step to actually make the sequence work.

Simple, functional and useful tool to have

It's great value for money and does what it says on the tin. I don't have to worry about it. Just cruise control and enjoy the results! On top of that, there is the excellent, personal customer service. That's a BIG factor for me and certainly made me feel as a business both welcome and valued

Pros

Primarily used it to link MailChimp to Pipedrive. to be fair, it is very easy to use and certainly helped us as a tool for managing leads and measuring effort vs value for us. As a start-up in its early stages of growth, having the web tracking feature is a big plus too.

Cons

It took us a short while to figure out and benefit from the range of features thsi offers. It's not entirely a bad thing if I'm honest. I ended p having more than expected

Very easy to set up - within minutes my marketing was automated

Outfunnel makes my life easier as I don't have to think about my mailing lists, since they are always in sync with my contacts.

Pros

I'm a marketer and one that doesn't code. Many tools require some plugin to be added to site but this means I have to go and ask the coder to do it. It can take days before the coder has time to help me out which can be at times frustrating. With Outfunnel I could set up my account myself and within minutes I could already see that my data was being synced between different tools.

Cons

I've been using Outfunnel for a few weeks and so far haven't had any problems.

Thank you for your kind review!

ElevaFInca

Very happy ! I've implented outfunnel on my third week working for ElevaFinca. The team was happy and impressed. Outfunnel help me prove my worth

Pros

Very nice customer service. Once it set up it works.

Cons

It's a little expensive, but at the same no other companies compares. In pipe drive, I'd love it if it be possible to see if a prospect is subscribed to Mailchimp and see is direct stats of implication with the news letter.

Swift integration with PipeDrive

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.

Cons

I didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.

Super-easy 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp

Pros

Outfunnel made it easier for us to track email marketing actions for our leads and clients within our CRM. With it, we can now see which leads received and opened our newsletters and we can customize their lead-journey based on their actions and interests.

Cons

Outfunnel integrates Pipedrive and Mailchimp and more integrations (like chat-services, e.g. Intercom or Drift, and others) would be very useful.

Outfunnel

Pros

This software helps to keep in sync all the marketing contacts that i have (between Pipedrive and Mailchimp). But definitely best thing about this software is web visitor tracking! Keep it going, Andrus!

Cons

There should be opportunity to tune when the web tracking info sent back to Pipedrive (for example if lead visits more than 2 pages, then send the information)