Outgrow Logo

Outgrow

Lead generation with interactive calculators & quizzes

Outgrow Reviews - Page 2

Engaging lead generation

Outgrow is a mature lead generation platform with enough options to help you create any type of quiz you could ever need.

Pros

The number of quiz and lead generation tools is impressive and the level of design and content customization options make it easy to get the look you want.

Cons

Whilst there are lots of lead generation options, most of them required an upgrade on my account. I also found it difficult to integrate some of the quizzes into my wordpress site initially but there have been lots of integration updates since.

Awesome interctive content creation platform

It's so time cosuming to create articles and videos as marketing content, whereas the customers are overwhelmed with this ''traditional type of content''. But using Outgrow as an interactive content creation platform is a verry efficient way to create the perfect lead magnets in a time efficient manner.

Pros

Outgrow is the perfect platform to create interactive content and experiences to generate leads and assist customers in their buyers journey.

Cons

The wide variety of templates and layouts.

Used this software for 3 years, very useful

It has been my go to choice for ecommerce quiz recommendations, works amazing and the support is amazing too.

Pros

unparallelled user experience compared to other softwares

Cons

could have more customizations in end of quiz page

Great Support team

Support team has been great and very easy to use

Pros

Support team and the interactive landing pages.

Cons

not enough content pieces for the basic plan

The Tool To Convert More Clients

Pros

We have been using Outgrow for quite sometime now. We used it to create a business growth calculator which has helped us to be able to show potential clients the value of using our digital marketing services to grow their profit and value of their business. By showing them how much profit they would make by increasing the number of clients and the impact this would have in their overall growth, they are usually sold on our services. So I like the tool as it helps us to convert clients

Cons

The time it took to set it up. However, we got expert support from the team and they were very helpful. If you need complicated calculator like ours, you would definitely technical support

If you're looking for a versatile and customizable quiz/survey/test software, you've found it.

Overall, I've had a fantastic experience with the software as well as the customer service. You will not disappoint.

Pros

I love the versatility of their quizzes. You can do some impressive customizations with them. It's been a handy tool to generate leads on my website. I would also like to commend their customer service team. They've been extremely helpful and accommodating to my needs and have been very quick to reply to my requests. Overall, my experience dealing with Outgrow has been fantastic and I'm genuinely glad I found their software.

Cons

I mean this. There's a reason why I rated them a 10/10. I can't think of any reason for why I dislike them so far. The Outgrow team ought to be proud of themselves. This company is going places.

Great software with great support

Helping me launch my brand!

Pros

Basically limitless capabilities in terms of website engagement tools. Very easy to use and intuitive interface (much more so than competitors).

Cons

Would like to see a plan that allows hosting on my own domain that is below the Business level plan. Otherwise, my plan is to upgrade once I have a few more clients.

I was searching a lot for a sleek and modern tool to build a calculator with slider for a landing pa

Increased my Landing page conversion rate by 20% !

Pros

The WYSIWYG interface. The really good looking result. the flexibility of the tool, do not require coding skills.

Cons

Their service is really reactive and helpful but I would have appreciated a cheaper tier for the beginning of my use. I guess they will provide along the way.

It's a lot easier to create quizzes or polls interactively using outgrow

Ease of use, and I like the interactive and beautiful pages that you can create...looks professional!

Pros

I'm able to create products and courses easily for a specific segment of my audience without any guesswork because of Outgrow.

Cons

Option for a drag and drop builder, Option to add different people who have different answer or results to an autoresponder

There are good tools, and there are great tools. Outgrow is the latter!

Pros

Quizzes as you know are a highly interactive tool to capture leads. When you're not capturing leads, quizzes are highly engaging tools. Either way, by keeping a user entranced in a branded quiz helps brand recall rate. There are plenty of quiz tools and I have to say, it's like the SalesForce of Quizland. Robust and powerful unlike the other quizbuilders out there. The ease of use is the one thing I need to mention as it helps our account managers build out quizzes without the need for developer resources.

Cons

I think the app itself can be improved in terms of load times, but even that isn't so bad because it loads pretty well most times.

Innovation to Lead Gen for Our Agency

At first, I was overwhelmed with the different possibilities of the platform. But with the examples and article it helped me see the potential of what I could create for lead gen for our main product.

Pros

The versatility of the platform to offer so many different types of lead gen and quizzes.

Cons

Difficult to create advance logical quiz outcomes.

Outgrow has given us a powerful new ability to generate leads with interactive online content.

The ability to generate highly interactive content including quizzes, polls, surveys, and calculators to engage our prospective customers online and to effectively build our list and generate leads.

Pros

We can build highly-engaging polls, surveys, quizzes and calculators. Great UI. Easy to use. Set-up is quick. Works on any device. Engages our prospective customers at a very high rate. Excellent for list-building. A wide range of applications. Outstanding support! We've quickly become big fans.

Best Marketing Tool in 2020

Their customer service is phenomenal. they answer super fast and are willing to help me out no matter what

Pros

Outgrow makes capturing leads so much easier. All the quizzes and calculators are beautifully designed so they easily match any type of website whether I'm marketing a service or product.

Cons

I wish there was a showcase where you can see the best performing outgrow examples in each industry. Would be kinda cool!

The next generation of content marketing

Generate more leads. Capture the attention of my customers and build goodwill with great content.

Pros

This software is extremely agile and allows us to build any type of calculator or quiz we can imagine. This is one of the best options out there to create engaging content, especially in a time when blog posts are being dull.

Cons

I wish the lead generation module was more agile in terms of placement. Also I would like to see an advanced drag and drop editor.

Excellent UX

it help grow our prospect pipeline in a fun and simple way.

Pros

Outgrow is a really easy to use software. the team is friendly and really helpful on the chat. good overall experience

Cons

i advice you to give a close loot at the pricing grid to really understand what's in your plan and what is not

A quick, easy, and efficient way to create engaging quizzes and calculators!

Pros

The interface is user-friendly and you can create engaging quizzes and calculators within no time. You also get a variety of templates to customize your calculator to match the theme of your website. Furthermore, the chat support team is incredibly helpful.

Good service

More leads

Pros

Ease of use, good service, templates worked fine, nice design, good backend, fast online connectivity

Cons

Limited amount of calculators, limited amount of templates, a little pricey for what it does, although it can be an easy ROI with the right traffic

Professional Forms, Quiz and Calculators

Pros

At Share Talk we use OutGrow to determine the interest in Traded Companies across the US, UK, Australian Financial Markets. The Quiz are extremely easy to create, interesting and easy for users to navigate and produce tangible data for us to use when organising events and interviews that will be of interest to our readers. On the occasions that I have contacted support the turnaround time to solution has been less than 5 minutes which is phenomenal.

Cons

More templates please :) The ones we have are amazing but always good to get more. It would also be great to be able to embed Podcasts.

Great customer support

Good so far, about to lunch a big campaign and can't complain. Hopefully it will stay like this

Pros

They have been able to guide me. We were able to define together exactly what i need and the system they provide really suits my needs

Cons

The software can be translated in French but I have a team in France in France and maybe we could work with Outgrow to have the interface on top of the software translated in French as well.

Great customer service and polished quiz templates

Pros

They have thought of everything. I wanted to build a simple template but when I realized what I could create with outgrow I upped my game. I can't wait to launch my quiz on Facebook.

Cons

I needed support to create the results page but they have great responsive customer support so it wasn't really a big issue. I wish I could customize a bit more the welcome screen for the quiz.

Create something useful to get more engagement, collect leads and attract links.

We did not have a way to create such useful calculators, so Outgrow solves that for us. We have mostly used it to attract inbound links back, but have just started using it for collecting leads as well.

Pros

The pre-built calculators and templates make it easy to set up something useful very quickly. The support team is responsive and extremely helpful - especially with more complicated calculations.

Cons

Some of the detailed settings can be confusing. It seems to be missing some user-friendly elements in some of the pre-built templates, such as a 'Calculate Now' button. The calculator will automatically complete the calculation as you move away from the final data field so it isn't necessary to have this button, but it seems logical that users would expect one.

Amazing features, amazing price

Feature-bloated software with tons of features but quality suffers. Low value for money.

Pros

Amazing demos, amazing features, amazing support team which usually responds in under 5 minutes

Cons

This is a very high-end software seemingly priced for the financial sector. The the editing interface is a disaster. with hard to read fonts. To get really working implementation, the essentials plan is not enogh. Each additional feature (e.g. send questionairre as PDF) cost additional 400$ per year or more. And there are many bugs, and not enough layouts. To summerize, this feature-bloated software is high-priced, low in quality, unfriendly interface, and pricing is amazingly high.

Easy to use calculator with great functionality - Highly recommend

We have embedded it on our website, which makes it a really interactive experience for our potential clients to see a quote for our services before enquiring.

Pros

It's very versatile and quick to create using templates etc.

Cons

Design-wise, it's a little bit limiting if you have to use a template, and also it's a little bit slow loading when embedded on a webpage.

Flying under the radar

Feels like Outgrow is still pretty unheard of in the marketing space. Their platform and feature set are excellent. I highly recommend their platform for any marketer looking for a new tool/avenue to drive quality leads.

Pros

Outgrow does an amazing job on-boarding users with everything they need to get moving quickly. Their templates are endless and very well thought out. Combine that with their very easy to use quiz builder and they have an excellent platform to build high quality marketing content.

Cons

Like many other softwares today, the massive feature set that Outgrow provides can be paralyzing. They do a great job of on-boarding users but they could do better explaining the best use case for all their different forms/quizzes/etc.

Excellent Interactive Tool for Brands

Pros

Varied Features of Outgrow Tool and its ability to capture leads. It works for various industries. Excellent interactive landing page tool we have come across recently and their conditional messaging works best. I highly recommend this tool for agencies, clients and brands.

Cons

Nothing to talk about. We are happy with the features.