Outgrow Logo

Outgrow

Lead generation with interactive calculators & quizzes

Outgrow Reviews - Page 3

Outgrow is key for my list building efforts

Active and engaged subscribers to my newsletter in the early stages of building it.

Pros

I love how easy to use Outgrow is. Building a quiz is super fast. And it is so customizable and brandable so that it matches the website when embedded.

Cons

It would make more sense to me for Outcomes to come before Questions. But this is, quite honestly, a really minor complaint.

I am really happy with Outgrow!

great experience!

Pros

customer service, ease of deployment, attractive pricing, no coding knowledge needed

Cons

Freelancer Plus plan should include Logic jumps as default

Outgrow makes it easy to create engaging content for both B2B and B2C

Pros

The speed at which you can create and publish content. With it's premade templates, you can quickly get started and work your way through as many questions as you wish. I also love the fact that it integrates with other popular software services which help you funnel leads into other systems. Finally, it's support staff has been great to help me with my doubts. While they have solid documentation, there are some gaps there that the support team has been able to help me resolve within hours or days at most.

Cons

When using tables on the results page, there's not a lot of versatility. The formulas and calculations can become complex.

Very good tool also good for the more complicated calculators

Very good costumer support, helpful and skilled.

Pros

The calculations/abilities with the results and answers. Was able to set-up some nifty formulas which makes a difficult calculation very accessible and user friendly.

Cons

Took me some time to getting used to the way (complicated) formulas needed to be set-up. Once I managed this it was very easy!

Outgrow Easy to Use

Pros

This software is easy to use and to integrate on to your website. Great way to create good customer acquisition experience

Cons

nothing that I would say is a con about this software

I have successfully created a Lead Generation Page that will bring prospects to my Insightly CRM.

There is no similar product in the market today that allows so many configuration options.

Pros

Easy to configure. Simple interface. Allows building a Lead Magnet in a matter of minutes. Lots of possibilities for Questions and Outcomes. Very nice product.

Cons

Waiting for more examples of templates for Quizzes and Calculators as part of the Basic account setup.

Outstanding platform and support

My experience with Outgrow has been beneficial for my business as we expand in experimenting with new types of content - especially engagement with tools like quizzes and calculators.

Pros

Deep functionality and the ease of use of the features.

Cons

Learning curve can be high, but the support team is knowledgeable, quick to respond, and super helpful - they really want to make sure you have a positive experience.

Amazing Platform

Amazing!

Pros

I found outgrow to be so easy to use, the design is beautiful, and the team were so helpful!

Cons

Nothing yet! I found everything to be very easy, and when I needed help the team were always there

Amazingly simple and interactive

With Outgrow, I can get an interactive test to propose to my future clients to test their level of English without having to invest a lot in IT developments. Also, this tool will, for sure, help me get new clients as soon as I launch my business.

Pros

I like the fact it is effortless to set up. Outgrow proposes many templates to inspire you in creating your quiz or your pool. The customer service is easy to reach and very helpful.

Cons

I wouldn't say I liked to discover that a feature I was using in the free test duration wasn't available anymore afterward in the elementary version I ordered, but as soon I asked the Customer Service, they activated the part again for free :)

Allowed me to get in-depth data from my leads that I wouldn't normally get from tradition opt-ins.

The ability to gain more leads and even more data about my potential customer.

Pros

The Ease of use of the U.I is exceptional. I was able to create an interactive quiz in less than 2 hours.

Cons

Can get a little confusing when building advanced interactive quizzes and formulas. Although the templates they provide are a tremendous help.

Good Customer Service

Their customer service department is good!

Pros

It's a good software with several integrations and can be easily embedded into your website and integrates with most CRM's.

Cons

Clarity on what is and what is not included in their packages.

I had a few issues at first, and thought about not getting the software, but Sid was so helpful!!

Pros

I purchased a plan because cust support was so unbelievably helpful and friendly. He is a huge asset to your team! I like the simplicity and user friendliness of the platform.

Cons

It has been kind of difficult to white label. There isn't much more that I don't like about the software!!!!!

Great customer service

Pros

Using a product like this quite be quite complicated. All the difficulties are removed when the customer service is amazing. It is the case in this company.

Cons

Again, it is a product that can be quite difficult to use.

Great tools and amazing customer service. Highly recommended.

Pros

Outgrow is very user-friendly. Its variety of different options is a big plus and their customer service is amazing.

Cons

Outgrow is on to having a great product!

Quizzes are the future of internet marketing. People love quizzes and they help you build a relationship with someone easier. If you don't use quizzes you are missing a great tool to market your products.

Pros

I love that I can build a quiz in minutes. I love that I can mix different types of questions: Multiple choice, open ended, or select all that apply.

Cons

I would like more page editing features rather than to depend on templates. Also, when I want to embed the Quiz on one of my pages I cannot (I don't know CSS or am a programmer) change the background color of the Quiz to reflect my site colors. This would be nice to do. I hear the new version coming out may solve this...

We've been impressed with both the product and the support.

Pros

It's solid and you'll easily accomplish the goal of multiple quizzes tailored to suit a range of client types and use cases. You'll save tons of time and thousands of dollars over custom coding it all too.

Cons

Letting team members have their own login is an extra feature for us... that's annoying but bearable.

This is the future of lead generation.

Interactive quizzes and calculators that I thought only the "big guys" could offer.

Pros

If it's not shareable and interactive, it gets a big yawn. That's the takeaway I get from my clients. Outgrow has given me the ability to knock both of these objections right out of the ballpark. I'm able to provide highly popular quizzes and calculators to my small business clients--something they thought was totally out of their league.

Cons

You'll seldom come across a knowledge base as comprehensive as the one offered by Outgrow. I've found answers to every question I had. It would be helpful, though to see a few videos added to the FAQ section.

Really great experience and innovative software. The Team are really helpful too!

Being able to really engage with my consumers and give them fun ways to know more about my brand

Pros

The Outgrow software is something I have been looking for in the market for a long time. However, I could only find unglamorous, 'ugly' designs and bad user interfaces.... Then, I found Outgrow. Outgrow provide a really easy solution to the problems of marketing and engaging with consumers in 2017. The team are a really dedicated support who get back to you within a few minutes on live chat.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great. I would like to see more features being added though, to add even more value, but otherwise really great!

Support and Customization

best customer support I have ever seen, and I've run international firms.

Pros

Powerful features to help me engage web visitors to our content using modern techniques.

Cons

Bit hard to use, but I love a challenge :)

Great for lead gen!

Good experience, nice customer support and great tool for lead-gen.

Pros

Outgrow is a great tool for lead generation. Especially the ability to create fun and easy quizzes.

Cons

Some basic features are only available in very expensive plans.

Great lead gen tool

Pros

The power of the tool and the amount of content types.

Cons

The pricing is high for teams and businesses

Outgrow has been a great experience! Crazy Great product and customer service!!!

More engagement form my customers!

Pros

I get great engagement with potential customers by using this software. The customer service has been great also!

Cons

Would like the ability to brand and personalize the quizzes better. Their logo is also a little bland:-)

Effective Assessment/Survey software for marketing

We registered for the free trial and built a campaign same day, we received some great feedback from our team and customers. Upgraded to the 300/year level and had a minor support problem, their customer service handled it quickly and professionally; we would recommend Outgrow for your quiz/survey marketing software

Pros

Several different types of engaging options besides just surveys or just quizzes. Easy to embed on our site. Intuitive builder that makes it easy to create a custom campaign quickly.

Cons

Only allowed 5 content pieces at the $300/year level. Significant price difference between $300/year and next level up.

Great customer support

Pros

Outgrow provides personalized feedback for all requests. Team is quick to respond to all questions.

Cons

No complaints at the moment, we are enjoying working with Outgrow to build a great product.

Very easy and flexible to use. To create a "clone" of a experiment is only use a button. Great

I´m working with OUTGROW to expand my leads, prospects and, of course, new clients.

Pros

Professional software (interface, functions) Very easy and fast to use Flexible to modify questions, answers, conditions Huge integration manners Fast support