Outgrow Logo

Outgrow

Lead generation with interactive calculators & quizzes

Outgrow Reviews - Page 4

Very easy and flexible to use. To create a "clone" of a experiment is only use a button. Great

I´m working with OUTGROW to expand my leads, prospects and, of course, new clients.

Pros

Professional software (interface, functions) Very easy and fast to use Flexible to modify questions, answers, conditions Huge integration manners Fast support

Great Interactive Tool

IT is easy to use, once you get over the learning curve and easy to install on your website. The templates look great, although they are a bit limited.

Pros

I like the fact it is - Interactive - Has Basic Templates to get you started - Can be easily installed on your website - Gets great reactions

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, especially if you are doing calculations but, once you get the hang of it, you will be throwing them up in no time.

Great tool to scale

Pros

The perfect tool to use to scale your business! All widgets are mostly drag-drop so super easy to use

Cons

Nothing to be fair. It's an easy tool to use if you are looking for more lead!

Amazing tool to convert leads and qualify them

Pros

Ease of use. Intuitive interface. My team was able to integrate instantly. No IT ressources needed.

Cons

Of course, the need to go yearly for test the full benefits. But well. No IT ressources needed so ROI is instantly.

Love the easy function for building a Quiz and the ability for branding. Your new leads are coming!

Meet needs, easy to use and enjoyable!

Pros

We have searched for this for a couple of years and now it´s here. Thanks, Outgrow! Fantastic software. Easy to use, meet needs and are enjoyable! The customer service is fast with high knowledge and flexible mindset.

Cons

To fully meet our brand book, and tone of voice, there have to be more fonts. Such as Open Sans and top Google font family.

My Favorite Quiz Making App

Can make beautiful and powerful quizzes without alot of technical know-how.

Pros

If you want to create online quizzes for lead generation, Outgrow is the best tool around. You can embed on any platform and they provide lots of templates to help get you started. You can also create some pretty advanced calculators or in-depth quizzes as their software is pretty powerful.

Cons

Their pricing and feature plans don't really make sense. For some features that should be included on smaller plans, you have to spend several hundred dollars a month and upgrade to enterprise plans.

Outgrow is an easy and simple calculator quiz builder

Pros

I love that it doesn't take a lot of time to create and it looks so professional. It makes our company more impactful.

Cons

I wish the email option could be changed to the end of the quiz rather than having it on the front of the quiz.

Tolles Tool

Pros

Einfache Einrichtung, schönes design, einfeche bedienung um schnell an sien ziel zu kommen

Cons

Leider nur Englisch, aber mit etwas übung kein problem

Showing original review in German. See translation

Very good clean and easy to use interface

Very good. Like the templates and options I have

Pros

So many options available to create simple to more complex options for surveys, polls etc

Cons

There is no video tutorials within the dashboard to access for beginners to learn how to use the platform, it can be a bit daunting for first timers who have never used survey creation software before, especially one that has so many features.

Powerful and full featured

trying to make viral quizzes

Pros

I have been looking for quiz software for awhile. I looked at many of the popular and not popular ones. The great thing about this is it has 3 types of quiz styles, and are as robust as anyone. They have a trial period so you can test it. I can add any type of graphic including animated gifs. The support is great, they answer questions right away.

Cons

Some of the UI items are a bit hidden, and I had to ask where they were. I wasted time looking but when I asked they were there to help fast.

Helped us grow quickly and generate high quality leads

Been very happy with engagement we are able to generate.

Pros

Ease of use, Engagement it generates and quality of templates.

Cons

Price is bit of a concern and sometimes gets confusing

Awesome and robust calculators that are easy to customize!

Pros

The ease of the builder to set up and create calculators.

Cons

Wish more features were available in the Freelancer plan.

Great looking quizzes and assessments

I am using this tool to generate more leads.

Pros

The quizzes are easy to set up and look fabulous. They are also quite easy to integrate with third party tools.

Cons

That the smaller plans have limited features.

Amazing Software Outstanding Team

Outstanding/

Pros

The interface is so easy to use. It was extremely easy to create interactive content and quizes. Level of customization options is satisfaying.

Cons

You can’t change the button sizes. I would expect even more customization ability.

I've loved using this software and it works amazingly

Pros

The love the ease of use and the results I get with getting more consistent quality leads. There are other resources but not like outgrow.

Great work

Thue customer support was excellent and very fast. It is a great company

Pros

I love how the quiz looks and interacts with my clients. The customer service is great. They are fast and very helpful.

Cons

There are lags in the platform especially is you change your package. I had to empty my cache to fix it.

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

Great software

Pros

Wonderful and easy to use. We love it. I would recommend to everyone. We love this software and everything about it.

My Experience with Outgrow

Absolutely great so far. And I feel like more door have opened by learning of their ability to help with formulas.

Pros

The relative ease of creating calculators and interactive quizzes.

Cons

It was tricky for me to build the formula for one of the calculators. I had the math but did not know how to enter it in the Formula Builder. The customer service team quickly responded and was able to enter the information in the manner that it needed to be entered to work properly.

Such a great idea for conversion rate optimization

Pros

- When you've maximized good quality traffic, this is a great idea to optimize conversion rates on your landing pages - When used intelligently, visual content mixed with calculators and quizzes leads to better engagement and completion rates - Integrates with most important tools out there

Cons

- Wish there was more visual mapping for different outcomes, but I am confident this will be available in the near future.

Great app for sales teams

Made my lead management easy by designing a good workflow and follow-through

Pros

Helps me keep track of my leads, and since I can buy phone credits straight from the app, it's easy to follow up. Also saves a lot of time with templates and automation.

Cons

I just feel like it's too expensive. I suppose if you're making a lot, this shouldn't matter. But for entrepreneurs starting up, the monthly fee can be a little heavy.

Fantastic product and customer service

The product is great but the customer service is even greater. I am so impressed with the speed, the reactivity, the pro-activity and the intelligence of the support team. Very very well done!

Pros

It works! quite easy to setup and organise data to deliver easy and fun to use calculators. It looks pro but does not require too much time and expertise to operate.

Cons

So far I find the constant pop up of help screen a little annoying.

Good software to engage users in your offering

The challenge it is solving is qualifying cold leads into engaged potential customers.

Pros

I like the analytics features quite a lot where you can see what users have answered what questions, what answers they gave, and also the fact that you can retarget each step via facebook pixel

Cons

I am not super happy with the design of the quiz on desktop. There is too much empty space and it looks a bit odd to me

You can't beat Outgrow for quizzes

Pros

You can't beat Outgrow for creating advanced quizzes that help you generate leads. It's like the facebook quizzes we used to do for fun, but now you can use them to generate top quality leads for your business. Highly recommend testing it out.

Cons

It can be a little expensive (especially if you want the more advanced features), but if you're using it properly it'll pay for itself in no time.

Great experience using Outgrow in our marketing department for engaging and understanding customers.

Deeper engagement with our customers. Easy tool to find out the health of our customers so we can customize the program for them.

Pros

Great design, I love all the template options. Fabulous user interface, easily branded, strong first impression

Cons

Too sophisticated for what we need in terms of setup. It's also ideal for lead generation but in our case we are doing more customer insights types of quizes which are very simple.

Love the fun this provides for my blog and readers!

If I have a complicated quiz, their help desk works with you. They even did a virtual meeting with me to help me figure something out.

Pros

There are a couple of ways to configure, so I can have different quizzes for different blog posts. I love that I can do totally different things, some serious, some fun, but all intriguing for my readers. And they can share on social media which gets more readers to my blog.