Outgrow Logo

Outgrow

Lead generation with interactive calculators & quizzes

Outgrow Reviews - Page 5

So helpful!!

Pros

Every time I have had a problem with the building process of outgrow I have jumped on a chat and had amazing help! They have sent me screenshots, video chats, and detailed conversations to help me build my quiz! I am one happy customer!

Cons

Wish there was an ala cart option from the beginning of the process rather that just tiers.

Outgrow

Pros

It has a wonderful design to it and everything looks very modern and professional. It's very easy to build new templates.

Cons

Some features can be difficult to find, but their support team is great.

Easy and fast for trying new ideas

Pros

No development required to try new lead gen ideas. Easy to create a calculator in less than an hour that would have taken days of development

Cons

Could do with some more custom design and layout tools. This is a bit of a trade off as it's easy to create a calculator because of the simple design tools. Would be good to be able to switch to a more advanced tool.

I love Outgrow for interactive marketing

Pros

Outgrow is just awesome for interactive marketing. You can do so much with it like quiz, product recommander, chatbot, assessment and so on. The customer support is really helpful and patient. Their newsletter is also really great and you see that they always try to make their product better.

Cons

There is nothing i dislike with Outgrow.

Great Software Application

Pros

Provides the easiest and simplified way to create quizzes or polls. It also has the easiest way to integrate content on to any platform

Cons

great customer support & service, strong product

Very responsive team for support.

Pros

product quality. responsive customer support.

Cons

Product is great as it is. However, I'd like to see more sophisticated / easy to use modeling tools.

Easy to use and all the best functions

Pros

What I loved about Outrgrow the most was its ability for its quizzes to have multiple outcomes. Its so easy to use and visually pleasing and uncomplicated!

Cons

Comparing Outgrow to multiple different platforms, I can't say there's a single thing that Outgrow lacks.

Fantastic quiz tool

It has helped with educating our prospective cusotmers.

Pros

Easy to build quizzes with multiple field types. Good templates to build from. The resources section is very handy too. Loving the support too.

Cons

Very happy with the software. Would be a bonus to remove the branding and have Analytics on the Essentials plan.

Really great user experience and friendly staff

High conversion, fun process to create experiences, good customer service team, impressing our subscribers.

Pros

Really fun to create experiences through this platform. More importantly, IT CONVERTS. We've gotten a lot of traction through the use of their quizzes. It's a really fun way of reframing surveys.

Cons

Pros

I love how simple it is to set the calculators up. The support is fantastic. They a re always educating there users.

Cons

My experience has been nothing but pleasant so far. I found the software very easy to use.

lead generation and segmentation

Pros

Ease of use and customer support are the main features outside of what it was built for. I found it easy to get my calculator up and running quickly with minimal support. However whenever I need support, they are super fast and responsive so I get my work done. Other software platforms can take up to 48 hours to respond and God forbid they don't answer your question the first time..then you just keep waiting. Outgrow has been fabulous!

Cons

a few features I would have like are not available just yet but are in pipeline so its great to see they are taking feedback well.

Very comprehensive user activation platform

We use Outgrow to capture and nuture leads

Pros

Their features are so extensive. All the features and capabilities we want is covered.

Cons

Sometime features are too comprehensive and it takes a little learning. But Costomer service is very helpfull.

This is the best and fastest app that I have tried to build almost any kind of survey!

Pros

I love the ease of use and speed of the app to build a complete survey of any kind starting from scratch.

Cons

It is pricey, but the time you save by using it compensate for that. I have used other apps that cost a lot less but are a pain to use.

Easy to use, great for capturing leads

Pros

It looks nice, it's easy to use and the support is very good. It allows us to capture leads in a different way than a static page and has really impressed our partners.

Cons

Takes some time to get to know everything but that's nothing unusual

Outgrow Review

Pros

I find customer service to be very helpful. The templates have been a great guide to create simple quizzes, calculators, etc.

Cons

At the moment, some of the features haven't been useful to our needs.

Great customer support

I'm using the software to build an online assessment for new business owners to easily see where they need to focus to grow their business.

Pros

The customer service was helpful and quick to respond

Cons

The entry level version does not have much functionality.

amazing tools, great support

Saves me lots of time.

Pros

this will be my go to tool for marketing my products and lead gen! I really logical flow and layout of the dashboard

Cons

The templates are great. It would be fun to have more options at the initial membership level. I will be using this a lot.

Great Product That Really Works!

Pros

Customisation, very good support and we believe it'll really benefit what our client/s are doing by making the complicated, simple.

Cons

Pricing and Plans could be clearer in terms of what you get under each and the particularities of them.

Great tool to gain leads

generating leads and grow email-list

Pros

fast, responsive, modern, reliable, good looking, great support, gain leads in a modern an fast and easy way

Cons

plans are not cheap and quite an investment for small businesses so you better know the worth of a lead/subscriber;)

Great for lead generation at a good price

Pros

I love your templates, and the fact that it's a very cost-effective tool

Cons

To get access to some cool and unnecessary tools you will need to invest a good amount of money

Awesome

Pros

Easy to use. User Friendly. Simple and clear interface for end users who do not know much about coding.

Cons

More customization (e.g. colours) to allow end users to come up with more creativity. Longer Trial Period.

So-so calculator tool

Pros

We used outgrow for an ROI calculator on our home page and it was fast and simple to set up. I would recommend it if you don't have difficult calculations to do or wanted something completely customizable.

Cons

We couldn't quite customize this to our liking. Maybe it was just the level we had but the colors and fonts weren't completely customizable. We ended up taking the Outgrow calculator off of our website within a couple months.

Very easy to use tool!!

Pros

I love that outgrow does most of the things that we need for a reasonable price. It allows us to engage our audience in creative ways, capture data and integrate with our current tech stack. All of this takes very little time. On top of this, the UX/UI is super easy to understand. You don't need to be a developer to get it.

Cons

Although we love the platform, their customer support and upselling practices could be a bit better. Their team was very pushy to get us to upgrade to higher tiers of their product.

Great for setting up growth hacking experiments

Good

Pros

The many possibilities you have with this tool.

Cons

A bit more expensive than other tools, but there are also more features available.

Amazing Grow tool

more interactive clients

Pros

I Love how easy to use OutGrow is creating a quiz is a breeze. It has multiple functions to make the quiz super interactive or clean and streamline