All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Outgrow

Lead generation with interactive calculators & quizzes

Outgrow Reviews

I had a few issues at first, and thought about not getting the software, but Sid was so helpful!!

Pros

I purchased a plan because cust support was so unbelievably helpful and friendly. He is a huge asset to your team! I like the simplicity and user friendliness of the platform.

Cons

It has been kind of difficult to white label. There isn't much more that I don't like about the software!!!!!

Great customer service

Pros

Using a product like this quite be quite complicated. All the difficulties are removed when the customer service is amazing. It is the case in this company.

Cons

Again, it is a product that can be quite difficult to use.

Great tools and amazing customer service. Highly recommended.

Pros

Outgrow is very user-friendly. Its variety of different options is a big plus and their customer service is amazing.

Cons

Outgrow is on to having a great product!

Quizzes are the future of internet marketing. People love quizzes and they help you build a relationship with someone easier. If you don't use quizzes you are missing a great tool to market your products.

Pros

I love that I can build a quiz in minutes. I love that I can mix different types of questions: Multiple choice, open ended, or select all that apply.

Cons

I would like more page editing features rather than to depend on templates. Also, when I want to embed the Quiz on one of my pages I cannot (I don't know CSS or am a programmer) change the background color of the Quiz to reflect my site colors. This would be nice to do. I hear the new version coming out may solve this...

We've been impressed with both the product and the support.

Pros

It's solid and you'll easily accomplish the goal of multiple quizzes tailored to suit a range of client types and use cases. You'll save tons of time and thousands of dollars over custom coding it all too.

Cons

Letting team members have their own login is an extra feature for us... that's annoying but bearable.

This is the future of lead generation.

Interactive quizzes and calculators that I thought only the "big guys" could offer.

Pros

If it's not shareable and interactive, it gets a big yawn. That's the takeaway I get from my clients. Outgrow has given me the ability to knock both of these objections right out of the ballpark. I'm able to provide highly popular quizzes and calculators to my small business clients--something they thought was totally out of their league.

Cons

You'll seldom come across a knowledge base as comprehensive as the one offered by Outgrow. I've found answers to every question I had. It would be helpful, though to see a few videos added to the FAQ section.

Really great experience and innovative software. The Team are really helpful too!

Being able to really engage with my consumers and give them fun ways to know more about my brand

Pros

The Outgrow software is something I have been looking for in the market for a long time. However, I could only find unglamorous, 'ugly' designs and bad user interfaces.... Then, I found Outgrow. Outgrow provide a really easy solution to the problems of marketing and engaging with consumers in 2017. The team are a really dedicated support who get back to you within a few minutes on live chat.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great. I would like to see more features being added though, to add even more value, but otherwise really great!

Great lead gen tool

Pros

The power of the tool and the amount of content types.

Cons

The pricing is high for teams and businesses

Outgrow has been a great experience! Crazy Great product and customer service!!!

More engagement form my customers!

Pros

I get great engagement with potential customers by using this software. The customer service has been great also!

Cons

Would like the ability to brand and personalize the quizzes better. Their logo is also a little bland:-)

Effective Assessment/Survey software for marketing

We registered for the free trial and built a campaign same day, we received some great feedback from our team and customers. Upgraded to the 300/year level and had a minor support problem, their customer service handled it quickly and professionally; we would recommend Outgrow for your quiz/survey marketing software

Pros

Several different types of engaging options besides just surveys or just quizzes. Easy to embed on our site. Intuitive builder that makes it easy to create a custom campaign quickly.

Cons

Only allowed 5 content pieces at the $300/year level. Significant price difference between $300/year and next level up.

Outgrow is strong, versatile and perfect for creating tools that offer value to the consumer/client.

Pros

It allows me to create nice looking quizzes and calculators very fast. Their customer service is excellent and they have been really helpful in offering advice about the calculator and solving issues.

Cons

Outgrow is a robust application with a slightly long learning curve. So it is necessary to take some time to fully understand its operation in order to make the most of its functions. But the possibilities are endless. And the value that's delivered to the end customer by using Outgrows' quizes and calculators is marketing like it should be done.

Great customer support

Pros

Outgrow provides personalized feedback for all requests. Team is quick to respond to all questions.

Cons

No complaints at the moment, we are enjoying working with Outgrow to build a great product.

Very easy and flexible to use. To create a "clone" of a experiment is only use a button. Great

I´m working with OUTGROW to expand my leads, prospects and, of course, new clients.

Pros

Professional software (interface, functions) Very easy and fast to use Flexible to modify questions, answers, conditions Huge integration manners Fast support

Great Interactive Tool

IT is easy to use, once you get over the learning curve and easy to install on your website. The templates look great, although they are a bit limited.

Pros

I like the fact it is - Interactive - Has Basic Templates to get you started - Can be easily installed on your website - Gets great reactions

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, especially if you are doing calculations but, once you get the hang of it, you will be throwing them up in no time.

Great tool to scale

Pros

The perfect tool to use to scale your business! All widgets are mostly drag-drop so super easy to use

Cons

Nothing to be fair. It's an easy tool to use if you are looking for more lead!

Amazing tool to convert leads and qualify them

Pros

Ease of use. Intuitive interface. My team was able to integrate instantly. No IT ressources needed.

Cons

Of course, the need to go yearly for test the full benefits. But well. No IT ressources needed so ROI is instantly.

Love the easy function for building a Quiz and the ability for branding. Your new leads are coming!

Meet needs, easy to use and enjoyable!

Pros

We have searched for this for a couple of years and now it´s here. Thanks, Outgrow! Fantastic software. Easy to use, meet needs and are enjoyable! The customer service is fast with high knowledge and flexible mindset.

Cons

To fully meet our brand book, and tone of voice, there have to be more fonts. Such as Open Sans and top Google font family.

My Favorite Quiz Making App

Can make beautiful and powerful quizzes without alot of technical know-how.

Pros

If you want to create online quizzes for lead generation, Outgrow is the best tool around. You can embed on any platform and they provide lots of templates to help get you started. You can also create some pretty advanced calculators or in-depth quizzes as their software is pretty powerful.

Cons

Their pricing and feature plans don't really make sense. For some features that should be included on smaller plans, you have to spend several hundred dollars a month and upgrade to enterprise plans.

Helped us grow quickly and generate high quality leads

Been very happy with engagement we are able to generate.

Pros

Ease of use, Engagement it generates and quality of templates.

Cons

Price is bit of a concern and sometimes gets confusing

Outgrow is an easy and simple calculator quiz builder

Pros

I love that it doesn't take a lot of time to create and it looks so professional. It makes our company more impactful.

Cons

I wish the email option could be changed to the end of the quiz rather than having it on the front of the quiz.

Very good clean and easy to use interface

Very good. Like the templates and options I have

Pros

So many options available to create simple to more complex options for surveys, polls etc

Cons

There is no video tutorials within the dashboard to access for beginners to learn how to use the platform, it can be a bit daunting for first timers who have never used survey creation software before, especially one that has so many features.

Powerful and full featured

trying to make viral quizzes

Pros

I have been looking for quiz software for awhile. I looked at many of the popular and not popular ones. The great thing about this is it has 3 types of quiz styles, and are as robust as anyone. They have a trial period so you can test it. I can add any type of graphic including animated gifs. The support is great, they answer questions right away.

Cons

Some of the UI items are a bit hidden, and I had to ask where they were. I wasted time looking but when I asked they were there to help fast.

Awesome and robust calculators that are easy to customize!

Pros

The ease of the builder to set up and create calculators.

Cons

Wish more features were available in the Freelancer plan.

Great looking quizzes and assessments

I am using this tool to generate more leads.

Pros

The quizzes are easy to set up and look fabulous. They are also quite easy to integrate with third party tools.

Cons

That the smaller plans have limited features.

Amazing Software Outstanding Team

Outstanding/

Pros

The interface is so easy to use. It was extremely easy to create interactive content and quizes. Level of customization options is satisfaying.

Cons

You can’t change the button sizes. I would expect even more customization ability.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.