Outgrow Logo

Outgrow

Lead generation with interactive calculators & quizzes

Outgrow Reviews - Page 8

Powerful Interactive Forms, Quizzes, Surveys + more

Can't say enough good things, I wish I had found them earlier.

Pros

That you are able to build + customize interactive content and tools to gather information in an engaging way based on your use case is what makes Outgrow great.

Cons

I'm not normally this guy, but there's really nothing to dislike.

Outgrow is your go to platform for quizzes, questionnaires and surveys. Plus so much more....

The Support has been very helpful with solving the following problems: Getting the formulas for the results of the quiz in such a way that it helps my students. Getting the right template is always tricky, but you can choose one and convert it from a quiz to a survey or you can start from scratch. Love the interactive templates

Pros

The templates they have are real easy to convert into my own content. The integrations with my CRM is so fantastic that I get to see all the data right there. But I can also see the Analysis on Outgrow. They have suggestions on how to improve your content. If you need help, their friendly support staff have the solution for any problem.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike, keep up the good work! Some Training Videos would be nice so that I can learn the more intricate functions of the platform, but Support helps you just as well.

Best Lead Generation Tool on the Market!

Pros

Lead Generation has been key to our rapid growth in Australia and outgrow has been the ultimate tool allowing us to connect with a youthful audience through quizzes and calculators. The platform is intuitive and easy to navigate, no coding experience is required. As a professional marketer with a tight budget, I can highly recommend outgrow. You'll be generating more leads, more efficiently and for less!

Cons

So far, we've enjoyed using outgrow and no dislikes!

Upcharging scam

Poor experience with the tool and customer service

Pros

Multiple quiz options allows for many use cases

Cons

Every feature needed requires an upgrade.

Fun and Easy

My main goal is to make our website more interactive through quizzes, assessments, and eventually a Chatbot. In less than a week, I have been able to create 4 new interactions for the website. They are engaging, colorful, and hopefully fun and informative for the end-user!

Pros

From the moment I signed up, I was able to quickly create a custom Calculator. The learning curve was small. When I did get stuck, there is 24/7 chat with the nicest, most competent Tech Team!

Cons

One aspect that I would like to see is more features included in the lower tier pricing.

Really good value ,does what I want!

Very happy. They do what I need them to do without charging a ridiculous amount of money.

Pros

It's better than the alternatives and is feature-rich, so I can direct people to a unique URL for that outcome with an upsell without showing the result page. And I can follow up with them based on their answers in an email to bring about the purchase. What is not to like? What it does, it does well.

Cons

With the calculator, it can get rather complicated if you're not a math whizz depending on how complicated your quiz is. Getting support to explain it in non-mathematical terms is hard.

Its super flexible

They've been great. The support team probably know be by name now ;-)

Pros

It was the only quiz platform that could do a combination of product recommendation and personality outcomes in a combined quiz. The support was unbelievable to make this work for me.

Cons

Nothing that I have discovered to date. Its been a pretty seamless experience.

A Powerful and Essential Tool

The standard landing page isn't as engaging; Outgrow quizzes provide opportunities for the target audience to learn and be involved. We've found better engagement with this tool and so many applications.

Pros

The variety of quizzes create endless possibilities depending on your marketing goal. This has been a game-changer for our clients in creating unique experiences for their audience and capturing leads. Additionally, Outgrow support has been amazing in providing help and guiding us in the right direction

Cons

I can't say there's much to dislike. I wish more features would come in the standard version, but I've never found myself at a disadvantage.

It is the Best Quiz/Survey Creation Platform I have ever worked with

I was looking for a way to make my blogs more interactive and Outgrow came highly recommended. The signup has been one of my best decisions in the last 1 year

Pros

It is very easy to set up and the Support team are so calm and always ready to help. It took me less than 20minutes to signup and start customizing the quiz and surveys for my blogs. Outgrow has really helped me to generate a lot of leads.

Cons

I don't have any complains or dislike up till now and I have been using it over a year.

Easy to use quiz builder

Pros

I loved the templates and the builder was easy to learn.

Cons

No negative experiences with Outgrow to report.

Great tool for online calculators!

I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us...

Pros

Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them. Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company. Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Cons

I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult. Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

The most powerful suite of lead generation tools

Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information. It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop.

Pros

Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department.

Cons

No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not.

Nimble survey tool!

I love to use the tool, it’s easy and I have a lot of flexibility to change things to be the way that work best for our brand. When I run into trouble their customer success team has always been able to find a solution for me. The availability and willingness to help of that team is so amazing!

Pros

I like the Marketo integration best, and the ability to launch a survey from within a Marketo email. The ability to add lead GEN forms is great and mapped the data back is even better. Their pre formatted surveys and numerical quizzes are what we use most and it’s great you can get them running without having to know JavaScript!

Cons

I wish more of the features were just included it out of the box, each feature is an added cost.

The results are like magic!

The best lead generation system on the market.

Pros

As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Cons

Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation tools.

I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

Pros

I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables...

Cons

If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes