Paperflite Logo

Paperflite

The marketing content management platform for sales

Paperflite Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.66/10

Reviews by rating

Paperflite is definitely a content marketer's best friend. The platform is very user friendly and is easy to host all our content while ensuring the viewers get an experience that’s binge worthy.
The ability to create a personalized content experience for each of my prospects, makes it even more better. The overall experience has been outstanding.
Overall, it's been amazing. Great Product, Great Customer Service and a very useful tool for us.
The email sent to users for users and password is through paperflite and not the customer who owns the content hub, and the risk is that it can go to spam on the users side.
I dislike the fact that I wasn't using this tool much earlier.
D wish I used this tool earlier in my career. But, nothing in specific that I dislike.

Aarthi A.

Broadcast Media, 201-500 employees

An absolutely amazing product and support!

Paperflite helps in creating meaningful content experiences across the buyer's journey and helps us in getting actionable insights. It’s all the intelligence you need in a single view!

Pros

Paperflite is a great platform that makes content management easy! I absolutely love how content not only becomes easily discoverable within teams but also lets me create personalized content microsites in seconds which enhances the experience as a whole! Their team is always on top of things and provides insights on how we can structure our content better. Their CSM team is great and is always ready to provide assistance :)

Cons

None the platform is very helpful for all the required processes on a day-to-day

AH

Andrew H.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

An absolute essential tool for our Sales team

Our sales team were blind, once sending a piece of content. We now have granular information about every single piece of content being sent. How the lead is engaging with it, and what pages are of most interest. This allows our team to tailor their follow up and leads to better sales outcomes. Our sales team couldn't be happier! Our onboarding specialist Chandra was also amazing throughout our onboarding. We had multiple video sessions, was always responsive to emails, and has always gone above and beyond. We couldn't be happier!

Pros

Our company is an industrial machinery manufacturer based in New Zealand and exporting around the world. Being headquartered down here in our own little corner of the world, our company relies heavily on email communication with our clients and we use Paperflite to drastically improve it's effectiveness. When I joined this company about 6 months ago, the team had a pretty good marketing and sales...

Cons

When I first began implementing paperflite a few months ago, the company was lacking a little in it's documentation/help guides. This caused my preferred method of self-onboarding to be a little harder than other systems I have implemented, however the team have recently released a full knowledge base which covers everything that I found a challenge on day 1 and I believe onboarding would be a lot faster now!

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A powerful marketing collateral management & sales enablement solution

Paperflite takes care of email marketing and content management. Bulk uploads and mass mailing are possible, saving us time and providing us with real-time analytical insights for the sales process.

Pros

Paperflite assists in the development of a more personalized and customized content marketing process. It's ideal for sharing digital assets with a variety of templates. Paperflite makes sharing any type of content effortless. With mailboxes, integration is seamless, and searching can be done with minimal effort. Paperflite can be used to send emails and schedule campaigns.

Cons

It takes some time to understand the framework, but that's about it.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Top notch content management tool, with great end user experience!

Paperflite enables us to quickly create custom collections for our customers which makes the overall presentation look really good. What’s even better is, collections can be fly customisable and trackable! These insights give us a good direction on where to focus our efforts while communicating with our customers!

Pros

Paperflite has made it easier for me to manage, share and track content: all with a single tool. We have different content asset types and having everything in a structured manner for each of our clients, has helped in easy accessibility within teams.

Cons

I’ve not really come across any issues while using the platform. At this point, I see Paperflite heading in the right direction with a great team who has been very responsive in fixing issues or answering queries.

Paperflite - Everything I need under a single roof

Really satisfied!

Pros

Paperflite helps me store all my creative collaterals under a single roof and has become my content repository. The interface is really easy to use and has helped me organize my content in a structured way. Highly pleased with the features offered and their customer support team has always been available and overall, I’d recommend Paperflite as a must have tool for every marketer out there!

Cons

There isn’t anything specific that I dislike about Paperflite. Each time I have a query, their 24*7 support teams are always there at my rescue.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Paperflite: Resourceful tool. Perfect Solution. A boon to Sales and Marketing

Pros

As a sales associate, Paperflite has been the key that opens prospects’ doors. The ability to personalize emails and curate customized experiences for prospects has worked well for us and we’ve seen rapid growth in getting more email responses as well! My personal favourite features of Paperflite are Content discoverability, Content sharing and Content tracking and it definitely doesn’t get better than this. A must-have tool in your tech stack!

Cons

I’d wish I used this tool earlier in my career. But, nothing in specific that I dislike. The team at Paperflite is always available to help and guide us through our entire journey, making it a great experience overall.

PF

Preena F.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

"An awesome software that our customers love!"

We share content ranging from tutorial videos, how-to user guides, and best practices with our users. Paperflite helps ensure our users can quickly access the content we've sent without having to track down emails.

Pros

The UI is super smooth and a delight to navigate but the prospects view is easily my favourite. The end-user view stores all the content shared by our teams from Klenty in a single view, making it so much easier for our customers to access the content we share with them. No more digging through forgotten emails!

Cons

I’m a fangirl of Paperflite! In a less corny fashion, nothing to complain yet!

Mehar E.

Graphic Design, 10,001+ employees

Paperflite: Making content a binge worthy experience!

Paperflite is definitely a content marketer's best friend! The platform is very user friendly and is easy to host all our content while ensuring the viewers get an experience that’s binge worthy!

Pros

A Very capable platform, simple to use with content intent metrics that are extremely useful. An extremely simple software for marketing teams to use to publish content and share within teams. Their support has been fantastic. Capability to manage content from the top of the funnel to the bottom using proper content control, segmentation, management, and optimization on a single platform.

Cons

The platform has bunch of features that can take time to learn but I can't think of anything, at the moment!

prerana n.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Content Sharing Done with Ease

The feature set provided by Paperflite is constantly being updated and with the latest options and features in the market. The support and customer success team helps to ensure every user remains up to date with all new events. One of the easiest usable tools in the techstack

Pros

With the help of Paperflite's rapid send email tool, sharing material with others is really simple. I can view the material without repeatedly switching tabs. Finding and sharing material is also made simple with the help of the email plug-in.

Cons

Nothing in particular that is unlikeable.

Biotechnology, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Most Intuitive Digital Library In The Market

The most commonly resolved issue is the content mismatch issue. Our content used to be scattered everywhere and very difficult to find, but now everything is resolved in a central repository with user access.For us, updating content is essential and version control allows you to manage your content.

Pros

Content is the most important aspect of our daily work. Our content is nicely organised in Paperflite's hierarchical folders. All content available in one place. All data is updated, no worries about duplicates or outdated content.

Cons

Data source integration is great, but sources tend to be slow, but Paperflite is always perfect. We are fully transitioning to Paperflite as our 100% single source of content

ST

Sanjana T.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Our fashion catalogs now have a new makeover!

Earlier, I used to create multiple folders in Google Drive and share with my clients. This was getting very difficult to manage. With Paperflite, I can see how popular my content is with my clients, know exactly how they are using my content and that helps me give them custom offers for my fashion merchandise.

Pros

I run a fashion boutique and I regularly share a lot of content (such as images, videos, featured collections, etc.) with my clients. Paperflite allows me to personalize my content suited to the seasonal campaigns that I run. I love how our images and catalogs retain the quality pixel perfect so our clients get the experience we want them with us.

Cons

Nothing as of now, they're quite good at what they do! They’ve been able to get a few of my custom requests prioritized as well.

Hh

Hari h.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

An efficient and dynamic content repository with great features.

Paperflite has helped in giving all our content collaterals a structure which helps teams find content easily. Apart from content management, Paperflite has also helped understand what content works in each stage and details analytics of how it's been consumed

Pros

I love how the platform enables easy collaboration and has the ability to enable email gating on assets if needed. Paperflite also provides real-time actionable insights which help us in tailoring follow-ups accordingly.

Cons

Would definitely recommend Paperflite to anyone looking for an all-in-one platform wrt content! There’s nothing to dislike about the platform if you know its features well and put them to good use :)

CM

Carol M.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Initially, I started with Paperflite to manage my vast repository of content. Over time, the analytics and data amassed on our content have proven crucial to improving content performance.

Pros

My role at Cognizant involves sending out multiple sales decks, RFPs, RFIs and other sales presentations on a daily basis. Paperflite is an integral tool in that process as it helps me manage and organize all these files on a single platform. It even helps it rendering in beautiful microsites. Never has finding the right files to send been so easy!

Cons

It would be great to have bulk contact upload option!

HH

Holly H.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Quarantine Saviors

The Paperflite team saved us during covid quarantine. I was responsible for finding a replacement to Pointdrive but due to covid, my budget was basically nonexistent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had me sold during the first demo when he had done his research and put together a customized presentation of my company in 12 hours with just my email address. Him and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were willing to work with us until we were able to get more of our marketing budget back. Not only is it extremely helpful for our clients but the fact that it's a content hub also really can't be beaten. We can't think the Paperflite team enough for what they do!

Pros

The ease of use, the responsiveness and helpfulness of the team, how it looks for our clients

Cons

Nothing. They are on top of everything and implement our new ideas

MH

Michelle H.

A great find

We have been using a different solution for about 5 years. We did not want to go through the hassle of moving and setting up a new system. Shame on me - I wish I had found this long ago. The setup was a piece of cake. There are so many more options for collateral and when I did have a question, support was awesome. Plus it is considerably cheaper than what we were using. That is a win-win for sure.

Pros

User interface, ease to adopt, tracking, reporting

Cons

nothing yet. We have been using the software for months and really do not have any negatives.

AK

Ashok K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A must-have tool for every marketing team

The experience has been quite good so far and the team has always been extremely supportive of our needs. I’d recommend this to any CMO looking for a software that gives a lot of bang for your buck.

Pros

Our marketing team regularly pushes a lot of content - blogs, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, and videos - for our sales, customer support, and inside sales teams to use. Paperflite has helped all our teams use a single software for all their content needs. Most importantly, we have gotten rid of duplicate and redundant content assets.

Cons

Nothing. In fact, until now, we were struggling to manage all our content on Google Drive. Paperflite’s integration with Google Drive allows our teams to add documents and collections without any technical knowledge into Gmail.

SR

Susang R.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best Centralized collateral management tool

My overall experience with Paperflite has been exceptional and I hope it remains that way

Pros

One of the things that I best like about paperflite is the fact that you can manage all your sales collateral centrally

Cons

There is no specific dislike for me when it comes to using the software

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Powerful tool offering great solutions. Brilliant support team!

With Paperflite’s implementation, content management has gotten a lot easier and with their key features, we’ve been able to deep dive and make the best use of the platform over time! A must have sales content management software for marketing and sales collaterals.

Pros

Paperflite is a very easy tool to use because of its great user experience! What I like best about Paperflite is their features which are perfect solutions that enable teams to find content easier and faster, create engaging experiences and get real time insights on how content is performing within teams.

Cons

Nothing to add, at the moment. Happy with how Paper flight works.

YA

Yuvan A.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

An outstanding and easy to use tool

Been enjoying using Paperflite and it is an amazing tool to have while reaching out to clients. It allows you to customize to a variety of audiences and allows you to do it quickly

Pros

Paperflite helps me put together customized and professional collaterals for my clients and helps in acquiring leads as well with the help of e-gating with no extra effort from my end.

Cons

There are so many features to explore which take some time but I’m not complaining as they all have become very necessary to me as well now. The team is ready to help at any point in time to help use the product effectively

Alex J.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

A remarkable tool with great integrations that empowers teams.

Over time and practice, I’ve realized Paperflite is not only a content repository but with their features, I’ve been able to collaborate easily with teams with insightful analytics on asset performance

Pros

- Content Repository : All in a single place - User friendly interface - Ability to personalize content experiences - Track content performance / consumption - User Management - Customer Success Team like no other :)

Cons

At the moment, I have nothing to contribute here. Anytime we faced an issue or had a query, the team was always available and ready to help!

Asad E.

Photography, self-employed

Helpful product that makes content management easy.

Ease of managing and discovering content. Content Analytics helps me strategize bette

Pros

Being a photographer, having all my assets under a single roof is extremely important. Paperflite helps make all my assets available in a very organized and structured way. This makes me save time in finding assets! This tool also helps me understand how my prospects are viewing these assets.

Cons

Uploading extremely large files might take longer than usual. But, it's acceptable and works fine, once uploaded.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

A useful content management platform

It has been a great experience. Since I have started using Paperflite, I have never had the issue of duplicate and outdated documents.

Pros

As a [Software Engineer], I am required to work with stakeholders (e.g., software architects & project managers) to gather technical requirements and work with the software development team. Paperflite enables me to easily track how every team member is working on the requirements document.

Cons

I am not able to view stakeholder activity prior to 6 months. It’d be great to know analytics of my existing documents.

priya d.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

User-friendly, flexible and an easy to use tool! 10/10

Content Management with easy discovery, great analytics. Overall making it a binge worthy content experience.

Pros

Paperflite makes it easier for us to share, discover and track content within teams and prospects. Their analytics function is quite insightful and their content experience is at its best.

Cons

Organizing and structuring content assets is the only part which takes time internally. Once that's done and you get a hang off the software, it becomes very easy to use.

Ashwin G.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reports and Microsites That Will Feel Futuristic

Pros

This tool has let me create immersive micro sites to send to my partners. The level of personalisation on each microsite is immense. I can create as many as I want and also send as much content as i want. There is no limit on what I can do. The tracking is also important since I have insight into what my client is looking with all my notifications

Cons

I wish there were video banners and more good image banners for the collections

Rizwan A.

Design, 10,001+ employees

Extremely easy to use with great features!

Managing content under a single roof has made it easier for me to access content and I’ve realized how efficient I can be, once content becomes easily discoverable.

Pros

I love how Paperflite not only helps in managing content, but also makes it extremely easy to discover content with great user experience. The insights help in understanding how content is performing.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of! It really is a flawless product and seamless to use