Paperflite Reviews - Page 2

Everything I need in a sales software!

Pros

I've been very impressed with Paperflite not only as a platform but their support and services have been legendary . I've worked with many vendors outside of sales enablement and they stand out so many miles apart Paperflite is powerful, it integrates perfectly with our Salesforce and the analytics empower your product marketing team to put facts behind our actions and support our efforts with what is being used

Cons

Nothing to call out specifically. They have been responsive to all our needs.

A useful content management platform

It has been a great experience. Since I have started using Paperflite, I have never had the issue of duplicate and outdated documents.

Pros

As a [Software Engineer], I am required to work with stakeholders (e.g., software architects & project managers) to gather technical requirements and work with the software development team. Paperflite enables me to easily track how every team member is working on the requirements document.

Cons

I am not able to view stakeholder activity prior to 6 months. It’d be great to know analytics of my existing documents.

Paperflite - Outstanding Service

Excellent. From the minute I made an enquiry right through to on-boarding I found the service, care and attention first class. Any queries were handled both timely and sympathetically. It seemed to me that nothing was too much trouble.

Pros

So easy to understand and use. Within no time you can be set up and ready to go.

Cons

It might be better if users of collections could self generate passwords

Beautifully executed, flawless customer service

Pros

Great features, very nice design and outstanding customer support. I particularly like the interface and ease of use, it is truly the best marketing tool for external content sharing and management (tracking). Integrate perfectly with gmail.

Cons

No cons or if I have an issue it is immediately taken care of by customer support!

Generating qualified leads was never so easy!

I love the way Paperflite delivers a great user experience. All my content is easily discoverable to sales reps without me ever having to send it to them individually.

Pros

I design marketing content such as images, posters, GIFs, and infographics for my company. With Paperflite, I know exactly how my sales reps are using the content and what more do they need to engage with their leads.

Cons

I was wondering if Paperflite could let me sort and view the latest uploaded content in the ‘Hub’ at one go. I was told that the team is working on this, so I’m excited to see how it comes along.

Much needed for sending collaterals to your prospects

One piece of truth! The product does what it is supposed to do. Strongly recommend you to just try it.

Pros

Easy to use, You can add a nice looking sales collateral to email, Content hub helps you organize the content easily

Cons

I can't think of any negatives about Paperflite. It's a pretty good product and must-have. That's all I can say.

fundraisers: excellent for sharing confidential documents to investors

Investor engagement in fundraising period.

Pros

I can track who opened what... what they read, what parts of a video they watched, for how long, etc. Also its easy to setup password protection, files that expire in a few days, etc. Convenient integration with Gmail so I can send private document viewing links right from within Gmail.

Cons

I would prefer a more intuitive layout of the Sections (folders) within a Collection of documents. Some recipients don't notice that there are several sections in there, each full of documents.

Paperflite

Pros

Provides data on email status and engagement

Cons

Lacking on some documentation, walkthroughs, faq, etc Very involved from an administrative standpoint with permissions, customizations, setup We are a Salesforce shop and prefer some of Salesforce's applications that tie in directly such as G2Crowd no CSV upload option

Sharing is caring

Satisfied and enjoying using it.

Pros

The ease with which resources can be uploaded and shared across various channels.

Cons

Customization is lacking when email gating. Default text is too informal.