PartnerStack

Partner marketing and referral tracking

PartnerStack Reviews - Page 2

The Easiest Affiliate Platform On The Market

I utilize quite a few affiliate networks and, by far, this is the easiest one to utilize as a publisher.

Pros

Signing up, customizing links, downloading resources, and messaging the companies you're working for is incredibly simple with PartnerStack.

Cons

The platform opens up in one of your affiliate partnerships rather than a central dashboard. As well, if you're signed up for many programs, the left menu becomes a bit unmanageable. I wish the app opened with a dashboard, top and bottom performing programs. The left navigation should have a filter or search option to quickly get to the partnership you're looking for.

Amazing Onboarding Experience!!!

Pros

We had a complicated set of requirements. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the onboarding and tech teams were AMAZING at working through everything and providing guidance where required. The product has make the lives of our partner managers much easier - and made the backend admin so simple too!

Cons

Partnerstack already has a great set of features. The speed at which Partnerstack is developing features means that it’s just getting better and better by the day. My only other suggestion would be to have support in AU - the PartnerStack team was happy to work late and around our timezone ... but I felt a bit guilty.

Great affiliate marketing platform

Currently, I am promoting numerous programs on PartnerStack. But they are enough me to generate a fixed monthly income from promotions. Today, I joined more programs and going to market theme to boost my income.

Pros

It is a great place to find many unique affiliate programs. The joining process is simple and they will send you payouts monthly with a low threshold limit. Really impressed with the quality and support level of PartnerStack.

Cons

Expect more affiliate programs in the nearby future.

Good platform and easy to find partners to work with

Pros

I like how Partnerstack organizes partners and the way you can search using their system to find the right ones. Also, the kind of partners they provide is suitable for my niche.

Cons

I don't like the fact of not having a unified page for all the partners.

Great for referrals

I’ve never had a problem always found it easy to use.

Pros

This is a fantastic tool which not only rewards loyal customers but also encourages them to do your marketing for you. It’s easy to use which is essential when dealing with customers.

Cons

The fact that the payments are shown in usd

Perfect component to my business

Love it. I primarily use Streak, but am excited to try other programs featured within PartnerStack to enhance my business.

Pros

I love the ease of use Partnerstack offers in delegating tasks and efficiently pipelining assignments. It is extremely easy to navigate as well. Love the rewards available for referrals as well!

Cons

I would love to see how other small businesses are using certain programs within PartnerStack.

A simple tool to scale referrals & payouts

Very good tool to manage referrals & payouts with minimum effort, excellent Customer Success Manager who is helping us shape a vision for how to optimise our usage.

Pros

The referral management and tracking via links allows to scale our Referral Partner program across the world. We have hundreds of companies referring our software, and 0 manual work involved in managing this.

Cons

Analytics could be improved to provide greater flexibility in creating customised dashboards, and other modules could be expanded, such as the asset library, or reliability of the email functionality.

PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links

Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Pros

It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

Cons

The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments! We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

An easy way to receive commissions (and it's free)

We could provide in a very easy way a solution to one of our customers. This customer had an Unbounce account with us and they asked us to migrate the landing to an account on their own. We did it and thru Partner Stack we could earn a monthly comission.

Pros

It is easy to use and very easy to understand the info coming from the platform. For example in Partner Stack you can see the commissions earned by account while there are other platforms where this information is not available and you just can see a total.

Cons

There is no dislikes in this case. We are happy with Partner Stack.

Great affiliate tool

Pros

Great dashboard for affiliates. Great Marketplace with great software tools to promote.

Cons

Having a email notification when a transaction occurs would be a great feature to add.

GrowSumo has made the affiliate process seamlessly integrate into our platform.

revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

Pros

Any questions we have are quickly answered, their platform is easy to navigate and is fully functional, and best of all our influencers love it and use it to bring us regular new members. The first month, before we even ready to fully push the affiliate program, we the month paid off and were earning profit.

Cons

I would love to be able to generate multiple links to specific pages, I believe this is available for the premium members, which we may upgrade to in the future.

Great product to use

Partnerstack is the best affiliate marketing software that I have come across. A very good cookie tracking system they have in place. There partners have competitions from to time and I have won a couple of them for blog writing for one of there vendors Spocket.

Pros

Its very easy to use and good user interface. Its helps to organize our work more productively and achieve our affiliate marketing sales. They offer so many vendor partners which gives us limitless opportunities to make money.

Cons

You have to have some sort of basic knowledge on affiliate marketing in order to understand how to work with the Partnerstack. But by watching a tutorial video the knowledge can be obtained.

I wish every merchant would switch to PartnerStack.

Overall I'm very pleased and every time I have to log back into Impact to deal with other merchants who are still there it makes me sad. PartnerStack rocks.

Pros

I'm an affiliate, so I don't get to choose what affiliate platform merchants decide to use, but I have to say as an affiliate, I sure wish they'd all just use PartnerStack. So easy to navigate and easy-to-understand data about my leads and sales. Other platforms make it hard to find this info or they just straight-up don't offer it. I've used a LOT of the main platforms (CJ back in the day, Impact, ShareASale etc) and this one is by far the most intuitive for affiliates.

Cons

The only tiny thing is I wish I had an option to do automatic payouts instead of manual. (Maybe I do and just haven't seen it yet.)

Great tool for partner programs!

We have made our referral program sustainable and easy to manage, while gaining visibility to the success of our efforts. Implementation was easy and seamless.

Pros

Partnerstack is incredibly simple to use and has made our partner program more sustainable.

Cons

No complaints! Partnerstack does everything our team needs.

Almost perfect

So far the best part of the experience has been the onboarding support. The team is great and has been generous with their time in helping us achieve what we need.

Pros

The best part of the setup with Partnerstack is the ease of creating custom fields in your forms when registering leads and new partners.

Cons

The biggest bummer with Partnerstack was its lack of direct integrations with CRMs. We use Hubspot which is fairly popular and were hoping to find a quick way to implement PS with our CRM. The workaround is using a 3rd party platform like their preference, workato. Unfortunately, we don't use Workato but use Zapier, which is also possible, though their documentation for Zapier seemed a bit out of date and their team had to help us out with the setup.

Great for affiliate making money.

Pros

Huge marketplace and many new IT leaders use these software for affiliate business.

Cons

Stats could be better quality and more accurate.

Great customer service

First time using the product...not sure what all the benefits are

Pros

GrowSumo has most of the features that you need to build a referral program, and the best part is that the company has great customer service to support me with all the issues.

Cons

Some of the functionalities of the app are a bit glitchy, and the UI is not the easiest to navigate for users.

Best dashboard and it is easy to read

I really like using this system to check up on my affiliate links. It is so easy to read and withdrawing my funds is extremely simple as well!

Pros

I like how fast and easy I can read my stats on my dashboard. It tells me in real time who made purchases and for how much

Cons

There really were no issues when using this platform.

Simple and enjoyable.

Pros

GrowSumo is very intuitive to use - for us and our partners. Beyond that, the customer support is phenomenal and all our requests and issues get problem solved with speed.

Cons

Our unique needs meant that setup took a few extra steps, however we now have fresh docs to make the process seamless moving forward!

Top affiliate partner.

Top notch platform. Really happy.

Pros

It’s an easy to use and easy to navigate software portal. Makes working on your affiliate partners really easy.

Cons

There’s not much to dislike to be honest. Maybe just a choice of more partners to work with.

GrowSumo is one of the best platforms to run your affiliate program.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and I love their support as well. It's been almost 4 months that I have started using GrowSumo and I am happy with the team.

Cons

Everything looks great, I hope they add some new feature where companies can connect with affiliates as well.

Easy solution for B2B affiliate partners

good service fast payments

Pros

There are affiliate networks for consumer good and services, partnerstack is for B2B technology forward companies

Cons

I feel the product needs better offline tracking solutions as B2B is not always online

Beautiful platform and excellent customer service!

Pros

Really easy-to-use interface and set up processes. I've been impressed with their in-app email automation and knowledgeable team members.

Cons

Overall, no major complaints. I would like more customization options for email marketing/triggers.

Great Streamlined Service.

Makes affiliate marketing super ease and motivating to work towards.

Pros

I found the integration with my main service to be incredibly streamlined and efficient. It's very easy to use and has really motivated me pushing my affiliate program on Ownr.co

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing that has stuck out as needing to be fixed. I really like the simple integration with PayPal and how easy it is to receive commissions.

Works as intended

Our experience with PartnerStack has been limited, though pleasant. The setup and implementation of our URL link was easy, and the client using the link had zero issues with implementation of the software leveraging PartnerStack.

Pros

We are a Value-added Reseller of a product that leverages PartnerStack. The implementation and issuance of payment upon our client signing up for the use of the SaaS product through our customized referral link was simple and straight forward.

Cons

There are no cons that we have seen. Payment was received in a timely manner upon our client signing up for the product leveraging PartnerStack.