PartnerStack Reviews - Page 2

RS

Robert S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

An Absolute Game Changer for Your Partner Program

Pros

• Ease of use • Numerous integrations that allow your organization to have incredible visibility. • Best in class customer support: The team PS aligned to me always bring value during our cadence calls and assist with creating a platform that has exceeded all expectations. • Partners rave about how easy it is to our communicate with our partner team, register deals and access resources as soon as they need them. What used to take up hours in the day has been streamlined to a matter of minutes, now we just review and spend more time finding new business. • Incredible visibility over partner deals and distributor activity. • Automate and simplify 90% of your day to day tasks.

Cons

When you start it can feel like it requires you to have invest a fair bit of time to get your account up and running, however, the payoff is absolutely worth it. You should leverage the team aligned to you to assist with getting you off the ground faster, that said you be reasonable and understand that laying the foundation of any partner portal will take time. You will have a low effort/high reward partner channel within 90 days.

Sam V.

11-50 employees

Easy to use and easy to verify a massive positive ROI. Not to mention, a great support team!

Pros

GrowSumo is super easy to set up and use and we saw a positive ROI within weeks of signing up. It's fairly easy to sign up and get started. Also, it's easy for affiliate partners to sign up and start sharing your links. There's a good amount of customization, which makes it easy to keep all your affiliates happy. We've looked into and tired much more expensive affiliate companies that have high monthly minimums and costs, and I can honestly say GrowSumo is better than them because of its easy of use and affordability. Also, if you have any questions, their support team will respond promptly and provide clear answers. They've even written articles just to answer our specific questions and to help explain processes to our affiliates. Canadian kindness at its best!

Cons

Really can't think of any cons. If I've ever had any concerns or pieces of the software I didn't love or understand, I worked with the GrowSumo team to fix them or explain ways to make it work. It's nice to work with an affiliate company you don't have to worry about if it's worth it.

SC

Sheila Carolina C.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Recomendación de PartnerStack

Es una forma sencilla de comunicarme con mis asociados publicitarios y ver toda la información relevante a esto en gráficos, así llevo un mejor control además de que tengo un trato directo con ellos.

Pros

Hola, les recomiendo ampliamente PartnerStack, es el primero software que utilizo de este estilo y la verdad es que es muy sencillo de utilizar y las ganancias que obtengo con el han sido muchas, me ayuda a mejorar la experiencia que les brindo a mis usuarios con publicidad relacionada a mi sitio web. Lo estoy utilizando por recomendación de un amigo y no me arrepiento de haberlo aprendido a ocupar y de seguir manejándolo diariamente.

Cons

Ciertamente no he encontrado ninguna mejora hasta el momento, llevo un 1 año ocupando el software y nunca he tenido problemas con el software por esta misma situación lo recomiendo ampliamente

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Shayan A.

Design, 1-10 employees

Highly recommended for Marketer

Pros

The Marketplace section is very simple and elegant.

Cons

Not having profile picture upload section.

Great Platform for Agency Growth

PartnerStack has made it easy for us to build a six-figure partner program from scratch. That's largely passive income. They (and their partners) are easy to work with, and more than responsive. Brilliant stuff.

Pros

PartnerStack makes it easy to run an agency partner/affiliate program. We don't have to log into multiple portals – it's all in one place.

Cons

The reporting is a little wonky sometimes. I believe they're actively working on this, though!

Matt H.

Internet,

GrowSumo is a game changer!

It helped make my job easier in our efforts to expand our affiliate program

Pros

There are so many great things to say about GrowSumo and it's team. For a software that's built around partnerships and relationships, they really live it! They take care of you and make sure you have all the information you need to be successful. The platform itself is 1000x better than anything else we've used and has helped facilitate the growth of our sign ups and relationships with our customers simply by it's easy to use and self sufficient interface. If you plan on scaling up your business, you will want to use GrowSumo

Cons

I can't even think of any cons to fill up the required number of characters for this section, so I"m just going to tell you more about how awesome they are. Growsumo's onboarding experience and support is phenomenal! If you're using another affiliate program that you're unhappy with, they will help ensure the seamless transfer of affiliates and partners over to GrowSumo. If you're reading this, I will be looking forward to seeing you in their marketplace!

Francis E.

I'm Satisfied and Always in the Partnerstack

I have been using partnerstack almost a year and I haven't faced any issues. The Benefits I realized was my income is growing and growing while learning the platform.

Pros

To manage the entire partner funnel: from recruitment and application, resource management, referral tracking. The platform is user-friendly, easy to use, and has many programs you can join. Integrating with PartnerStack is a simple process when you understand your program and reward configurations. Given the unique needs of my business.

Cons

None so far. All the product aspects is working and I’m very glad. No. All is smooth and really enjoyable.

Abhishek R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Hassle-Free Payouts & Paypal Integration

If you are looking for a trustworthy partner to manage your affiliate earnings then you should go ahead with the Partnerstack. They definitely will never cause unnecessary hassle with your payouts. The affiliate portal is very neat and one can easily find and navigate what they are looking for. It also provides advanced tracking features and insights. The best thing is you don't need to keep checking...

Pros

It allows me to track all of my affiliate earnings on a single dashboard. Commissions are available immediately after a successful referral. Swiftly integrates with Paypal and enables one-click payout. Most of the popular app affiliate programs are available on the Partnerstack marketplace.

Cons

They need a lot of details while signing up

Martin R.

Construction, 51-200 employees

The programs that are advertised in PartnerStack fit very well in the theme of my site todoproyectos.com so the earnings and the conversion factor is very good

Pros

The program is very easy to use and most of its programs adapt well to the theme of my blog, the earnings from using PartnerStack are high, in less than two months I have earned more than 1000 dollars

Cons

I really don't have negative comments for this program

HA

Hai Anh D.

E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people.

Pros

I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

JR

Javier R.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Best Platform for Affiliates in the digital space

All those who work in the software industry and are looking for affiliate partners will find here a diverse offer in what is probably the most user-friendly platform.

Pros

- A wide range of good Programs. - Easy of use of functionalities.

Cons

- There is only a FAQ Page on how to use the platform, no videos.

Anca P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Partnerstack is user friendly and has great customer support

We are running our affiliate program through them and had very little issues with it. When something came up, their customer support was always prompt and helped us overcome it.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the customer support is amazing.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the processes, but nothing too difficult.

Max B.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Easiest way to launch a referral program

Pros

PartnerStack has been super easy to work with and collaborative throughout the launch of our Refer-A-Friend program. We had quite complex requirements, but they were patient with us, hopped on several training and testing calls, and really showed us that they were dedicated to our success the entire time.

Cons

I wish that it were easier for me to understand and self-setup the backend "recipes" that trigger our referral incentives. PartnerStack would also earn an extra star from me if I felt that our post-launch Support team was as responsive as they were during the onboarding phase.

Ntokozo D.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Partnerstacks The Best Market Platform

It has been a very good experience cause even though I was affiliating I also joined some companies for their products cause I also needed them for my company which sells clothing.

Pros

I loved that they include Alot of companies and you can apply to the companies without much hassle and you are able to work instantly when you get a reply getting everything to help with your promo.

Cons

Honestly it has to be payments made on the 14/15th of every month.

Janak O.

Computer Networking, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Best Affiliate Marketing software

Pros

I like it's easy layout, because of this it is beginner friendly also. There are several programs so that we can choose our type of programs.

Cons

The more payment methods can be add for withdrawal for different regions.

JC

James C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

PartnerStack...is a good partner

Pros

There is much to like. PartnerStack is user-friendly and flexible. Major affiliate marketing platforms are unkind to beginners in this business. The rejection rates are high and they are quick to kick you off if you don't have sales, even as you are still working to build traffic. PartnerStack isn't like that. They make it possible to affiliate with quality companies. Analytics are easy to read.

Cons

Reporting, while overall good, could use some minor improvements. It isn't always easy to transfer analytics details from PartnerStack to my own reports I create.

Rohan K.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Best Platform for Businesses and Affiliate Marketers

Pros

The best thing about PartnerStack is the easy-to-use interface, Excellent customer support, and referral tracking system. Everything is well-organized and very smooth.

Cons

Payments take a little bit of extra time to process but there is never an issue with the payouts.

Douglas K.

Publishing, self-employed

The Easiest Affiliate Platform On The Market

I utilize quite a few affiliate networks and, by far, this is the easiest one to utilize as a publisher.

Pros

Signing up, customizing links, downloading resources, and messaging the companies you're working for is incredibly simple with PartnerStack.

Cons

The platform opens up in one of your affiliate partnerships rather than a central dashboard. As well, if you're signed up for many programs, the left menu becomes a bit unmanageable. I wish the app opened with a dashboard, top and bottom performing programs. The left navigation should have a filter or search option to quickly get to the partnership you're looking for.

MD

Max D.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing Onboarding Experience!!!

Pros

We had a complicated set of requirements. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the onboarding and tech teams were AMAZING at working through everything and providing guidance where required. The product has make the lives of our partner managers much easier - and made the backend admin so simple too!

Cons

Partnerstack already has a great set of features. The speed at which Partnerstack is developing features means that it’s just getting better and better by the day. My only other suggestion would be to have support in AU - the PartnerStack team was happy to work late and around our timezone ... but I felt a bit guilty.

Manoj V.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Great affiliate marketing platform

Currently, I am promoting numerous programs on PartnerStack. But they are enough me to generate a fixed monthly income from promotions. Today, I joined more programs and going to market theme to boost my income.

Pros

It is a great place to find many unique affiliate programs. The joining process is simple and they will send you payouts monthly with a low threshold limit. Really impressed with the quality and support level of PartnerStack.

Cons

Expect more affiliate programs in the nearby future.

HS

Harjot S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Simplistic and One of the Best Platforms for Affiliate Marketing.

Pros

PartnerStack is a great affiliate marketing platform to work with. The most sober thing is the simplicity of its features that are easily understandable by any newbie to the field of affiliate marketing and ofcourse, the timely payments (due to automatic payments feature) and stripe as a payment method (for cost reduction) is an extra additive that adds a prolong value to the users/affiliates and their management.

Cons

A commendable platform but one thing that I want to recommend is the enablement of two factor authentication for extra security and protection of the PartnerStack Account.

EL

Ethan L.

Excellent product. Works exactly as advertised.

Pros

I've used GrowSumo for the past six months and I've been very pleased! GrowSumo manages your program automatically, so you can focus on scaling your community and increasing sales. http://influencers.grsm.io/ethanloomis

Cons

It could be a bit more mobile friendly, but they have this in the works and it should be available soon!

Bhabishya B.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Best and Easiest to use Affiliate Network

PartnerStack help's me by gathering all the websites in one place and join them as an affiliate. Most of the program has inhouse affiliate program and they have also joined PartnerStack so it's better to join PartnerStack for me as an affiliate rather than joining single website's affiliate program.

Pros

I like the reporting feature the most. I can keep track of my referrals like when they signed up and how they are doing, what they have purchased and their emails.

Cons

They payment method that they have. They only have Stripe and PayPal and it's difficult to use both of them in my country. I want them to add Payoneer too as a payment method to their affiliate users.

Mpho M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It is easy to make extra cash while helping businesses reach their goals.

I am happy with the service and products they offer.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate around. I also have lots of partners to choose from. They pay out faster.

Cons

Nothing yet, I don't have any problems or issues

AB

Alberto B.

Telecommunications, self-employed

I have earned money by recommending PartnerStack products.

My experience with this platform is very positive.The tools included for affiliate support are very good.The products it promotes are of the highest level which facilitates conversions on our websites.

Pros

It is a tool that offers many products for affiliates, great flexibility to use them and a very high level customer service.

Cons

Affiliates who have worked with mainstream products will see some limitations here.PartnerStack's products are very niche and commissions are somewhat lower at first, although this is compensated by recurrence.Once you understand this, the platform is brilliant.