PartnerStack Reviews - Page 3

HE

Holly E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links

Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Pros

It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

Cons

The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments! We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

CM

Carlos M.

Used monthly for 2+ years

An easy way to receive commissions (and it's free)

We could provide in a very easy way a solution to one of our customers. This customer had an Unbounce account with us and they asked us to migrate the landing to an account on their own. We did it and thru Partner Stack we could earn a monthly comission.

Pros

It is easy to use and very easy to understand the info coming from the platform. For example in Partner Stack you can see the commissions earned by account while there are other platforms where this information is not available and you just can see a total.

Cons

There is no dislikes in this case. We are happy with Partner Stack.

KK

Krishnaprasath K.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Great product to use

Partnerstack is the best affiliate marketing software that I have come across. A very good cookie tracking system they have in place. There partners have competitions from to time and I have won a couple of them for blog writing for one of there vendors Spocket.

Pros

Its very easy to use and good user interface. Its helps to organize our work more productively and achieve our affiliate marketing sales. They offer so many vendor partners which gives us limitless opportunities to make money.

Cons

You have to have some sort of basic knowledge on affiliate marketing in order to understand how to work with the Partnerstack. But by watching a tutorial video the knowledge can be obtained.

BB

Brigitte B.

Internet, self-employed

Bienvenue avec Partnerstack

Je l'ai découvert par [CONTENU SENSIBLE], le formateur de "Profiskills". Il est excellent et nous a bien aidé à prendre ce logiciel en main.

Pros

"Toutes les fonctionnalités sont bonnes".

Cons

"Je n'ai pas remarqué de point faible"...

Showing original review in French. See translation

DE

Denis E.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great affiliate tool

Pros

Great dashboard for affiliates. Great Marketplace with great software tools to promote.

Cons

Having a email notification when a transaction occurs would be a great feature to add.

JH

Joran H.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Failing at the basics of their tool

not good.

Pros

Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

Cons

They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

Kathryn C.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I wish every merchant would switch to PartnerStack.

Overall I'm very pleased and every time I have to log back into Impact to deal with other merchants who are still there it makes me sad. PartnerStack rocks.

Pros

I'm an affiliate, so I don't get to choose what affiliate platform merchants decide to use, but I have to say as an affiliate, I sure wish they'd all just use PartnerStack. So easy to navigate and easy-to-understand data about my leads and sales. Other platforms make it hard to find this info or they just straight-up don't offer it. I've used a LOT of the main platforms (CJ back in the day, Impact, ShareASale etc) and this one is by far the most intuitive for affiliates.

Cons

The only tiny thing is I wish I had an option to do automatic payouts instead of manual. (Maybe I do and just haven't seen it yet.)

ES

Evan S.

Used other for 1-2 years

Great tool for partner programs!

We have made our referral program sustainable and easy to manage, while gaining visibility to the success of our efforts. Implementation was easy and seamless.

Pros

Partnerstack is incredibly simple to use and has made our partner program more sustainable.

Cons

No complaints! Partnerstack does everything our team needs.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Almost perfect

So far the best part of the experience has been the onboarding support. The team is great and has been generous with their time in helping us achieve what we need.

Pros

The best part of the setup with Partnerstack is the ease of creating custom fields in your forms when registering leads and new partners.

Cons

The biggest bummer with Partnerstack was its lack of direct integrations with CRMs. We use Hubspot which is fairly popular and were hoping to find a quick way to implement PS with our CRM. The workaround is using a 3rd party platform like their preference, workato. Unfortunately, we don't use Workato but use Zapier, which is also possible, though their documentation for Zapier seemed a bit out of date and their team had to help us out with the setup.

VT

Vlad T.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great for affiliate making money.

Pros

Huge marketplace and many new IT leaders use these software for affiliate business.

Cons

Stats could be better quality and more accurate.

DC

Danielle C.

Online Media, self-employed

Best dashboard and it is easy to read

I really like using this system to check up on my affiliate links. It is so easy to read and withdrawing my funds is extremely simple as well!

Pros

I like how fast and easy I can read my stats on my dashboard. It tells me in real time who made purchases and for how much

Cons

There really were no issues when using this platform.

SZ

Sigute Z.

Simple and enjoyable.

Pros

GrowSumo is very intuitive to use - for us and our partners. Beyond that, the customer support is phenomenal and all our requests and issues get problem solved with speed.

Cons

Our unique needs meant that setup took a few extra steps, however we now have fresh docs to make the process seamless moving forward!

Gerard D.

Easy solution for B2B affiliate partners

good service fast payments

Pros

There are affiliate networks for consumer good and services, partnerstack is for B2B technology forward companies

Cons

I feel the product needs better offline tracking solutions as B2B is not always online

Nidhin N.

Internet,

GrowSumo is one of the best platforms to run your affiliate program.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and I love their support as well. It's been almost 4 months that I have started using GrowSumo and I am happy with the team.

Cons

Everything looks great, I hope they add some new feature where companies can connect with affiliates as well.

Nadia T.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Beautiful platform and excellent customer service!

Pros

Really easy-to-use interface and set up processes. I've been impressed with their in-app email automation and knowledgeable team members.

Cons

Overall, no major complaints. I would like more customization options for email marketing/triggers.

DJ

Daniel J.

Photography, self-employed

Learn more with PartnerStack

Pros

PartnerStack is very easy to use and descriptive about what products part of the program, what they do and reward you for promoting them.

Cons

There’s nothing I can truly say I like least about PartnerStack.

German C.

Music, self-employed

I love partnerStack

Pros

Easy and simple interface, quick payouts, great customer service.

Cons

Deleting unwanted partners from PartnerStack, can't figure it out, not a big deal anyway.

wt

willame t.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Excellent

Pros

I have obtained excellent gains, since I manage to indicate the software to my clients.

Cons

I don't have to complain, everything is very good so far.

AN

Andreas N.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great tool for affiliate

During these 2 years, all have worked fine. Easy to see all earned money.

Pros

Easy to use and everything works. Fully trustable.

Cons

I have no cons so far. During these 2 years, all have worked fine.

GR

George R.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

One-stop shop for your partner and affiliate relationships

As an agency owner, I never paid much attention to partner programs that were offered to me because I didn't want to take the time to manage each one of them. Now I can easily sign up and manage all of my partner programs in one place and therefore I'm referring more clients to my software partners.

Pros

Super easy to sign up for partner programs, get partner links, and get paid.

Cons

Not sure how to delete partner programs that I'm not participating in anymore.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A good solution for a growing list of partners

Pros

I like the ability to manage and refer clients while keeping it all together under one roof.

Cons

Not all platforms we partner with use this, especially large providers. For PartnerStack to have the most value it'll need to be an almost universally adopted amongst all platforms we use and sell.

Thanks for the feedback! We'd be happy to speak with the companies you partner with to see if PartnerStack is a fit for them - feel free to send their names to team [at] partnerstack [dot] com.

CT

Carol T.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Wow...This Is Easy!

Partner stack makes tracking referrals easy. I never need to follow up with my clients because I can see when they sign up using my link in real time.

Pros

This software allows me to track my referrals in real time. It is very easy to understand and created to help you view the entire process.

Cons

Honestly, there are so many incredible features, I have yet to notice anything missing. The software works really well.

NW

Nathan W.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

PartnerStack is our go-to affiliate platform

Pros

It's very easy to use. It is supported by a wide variety of advertisers. Works great for notifications of commissions and commission management.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. PartnerStack works well.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Excellent Affiliate Marketplace

My overall experience with using PartnerStack as an affiliate marketer has been excellent

Pros

The feature I like the most about PartnerStack is their Marketplace

Cons

So far I don't have any cons or dislikes

JP

Jacob P.

Retail, self-employed

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Pros

I like that I can Integrate with several partners within the platform. I also like that I can reach out to the partner directly within the platform for any questions or concerns.

Cons

I think they need to offer a better design on their platform. It runs kind of slow

Hi Jacob, thanks for the great feedback! So glad you're finding our product helpful and we are working on speed!