Picreel Reviews

4.85/5 (92 reviews)

Anonymous

Software allows you to control traffic in your website. And converts visitors into targeted leads.

Reviewed 2018-01-31

Converted many leads into customers and reduced bounce rates. It helps to understand user behaviour.Creates valuable leads to optimize traffic. Leads visitors to checkup thus decreasing cart abandonment. Integrates with marketing apps and devices.

rose ramani

Picreel The tool

Reviewed 2017-01-21

1. Picreel is a useful tool to start conversion management. It's easy to check it out by signing up for a free trial, which has all the features 2. Picreel is a system that provides the benefit of a powerful conversion rate optimization solution. It aims to recover visitors who have abandoned or are abandoning the business website and turn them into customers. With a large base of satisfied customers and an affordable price, Picreel deserves the attention of every business. 3. Picreel optimizes offers on your website by tracking visitors mouse and scroll movements in real time and then serving up the best offer when they navigate away from the valuable content. Its own designed templates can be used or custom offers can be created that will be displayed to visitors based on the business rules you set and the website content they are viewing. Exit offers will display when it appears the visitor is leaving your website. 4. Picreel is one of the major players in the exit-intent popup world. Their app has been around for quite a while. They are located in Barcelona. They were founded 10 years after of being in the sales in the internet world and providing assistance to web owners in getting more clients. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but it sounds like they have a lot of experience. Luckily, the about us page is really the only part of Picreel's site that is hard to understand. Their documentation is completely free of sentences like that. 5. I have an experience with Picreel for about two months, and can confidently argue that it's absolutely friendly and convenient tool

ravi rajotiya

Amazing increase in conversion

Reviewed 2018-01-30

After using many products for the campaigns, this is the product that brought us better leads. It has better insights and overall very convenient solution for campaigns monitoring and statistics .It brings back thw customer who left between orders. The display option is very nice and the advanced settings make it very easy to get leads of our choice. The pricing options are very cheeky and we can't resist such a tool for the development of organisation.

Marko Jelic

Amazing customer support

Reviewed 2017-02-14

The functionalities of the platform are very good but what really does it for me is the quality and speed of the support. I love that I can just fire chat on and leave a question and someone is already working on it. I don't seem to get that with other products. Speed is what matters! Picreel is a really good service, excellent stuff. Well worth the money.Visuals, advanced options...

Nathan Romano

Get an insight of what is happening in your website and increase sales

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Who doesn't want to convert more? This is a must for all website owners, it will help you capture the website visitors that are about to leave your website and be able to keep trying to make them convert to your offers. There is not much to think about here. This is a must for everyone who sells anything on a website. You get to know what is working, what is not, plus you have a system in place to capture werbsite visitor before they leave your website. This is smart. Plus the price is right.

Anonymous

Incredible software for conversion rate optimization

Reviewed 2014-05-02

I just didn’t know how to pay off my thanks to Picreel. That’s why I started with putting in my review over here. I was just a small start-up selling recipe books door-to-door. My mom and I managed somehow and opened a small online store. By the grace of God, we used to have dedicated customers but they were so few hence revenue was not sufficient. Suddenly, one of our customers, she’s wise enough and has been dealing with us for a long time, suggested us Picreel. She told us how it helps keeping customers engaged with your site. I and my mom decided to go with this technology and today I can actually say that we didn’t make any mistake. Today, we are managing hundreds of new customers and our revenue is pretty impressive. We are no more a small startup as we are turning Incorporation next week. All this became possible just because of implementation of Picreel. I will again say thank you so much Picreel fellows. You all are doing a great job.

Anonymous

Awesome solution for online retailers

Reviewed 2014-04-28

Who doesn’t want a sudden growth in his/her business but nobody knows how? I was so desperate with my shoe business, and somehow I managed everything on my own. But when it came to get leads, when it came to receive customers, I was helpless. Then, I came across Picreel through my cousin. She was already using it in her designing business, and her business was actually flourishing. She asked me to give Picreel a try and told me how it actually works. And guess what, my business not only flourished, but also there is a huge list of repeat customers. Today, my shoe business is getting ranked and recognized as one of the leading brands out there in the market. On the last thanks giving, I gave my cousin a beautiful present as a thanks giving. I’m so happy and pay my thanks to this unbelievable technology. It not only gave me the right customers but also paved my path for the long lasting results.

Ruth Cubbage

Generating new leads

Reviewed 2014-05-05

Just think by yourself, how hard it can be. I mean generating leads for an online grocery shop; it should be as easy as turning the fan on, after all, who doesn’t need groceries? However, within 3 months, I realized that I’ve made a big mistake. My customers were moving to my competitors. I took my prices down, started offering discounts, and did everything I could, but that was not working out for me. Then, my friends recommended me Picreel software. They have seen its results in the company they were doing job in. Without wasting another minute, I got my hands on Picreel. Right from the third day after set up, I started getting new leads. And today there are 2 sales teams, working under me, and managing customers under different time zones. Thank you Picreel! Picreel and its Exit Intent technology is an excellent booster. Give it a go people, just give it a go.

Scot Williams

Picreel is the best for us!

Reviewed 2015-09-16

We are large advertising agency and production house in Oklahoma that has been using Picreel for the last two years. We believe Picreel has come a long way in that time and has indeed grown to become one of if not the best in the market. Definitely, Picreel must be working day and night to offer its customers even better experiences. Their customer support is also excellent if you do have any issues!

Judy Goldberg

Great software and great support

Reviewed 2014-04-23

I was confused about how to get more leads and how to convert those leads into customers. Right then, I came to know about Picreel. I decided to give it a shot and things started taking shape. The main idea of online marketing of my business was to “keep people on my page” and Picreel did that for me. The bounce offer technology, mouse movement analysis everything worked perfectly for my business. I am stress-free now, after using Picreel. Tables are turned in my company’s favor and it is advancing with each new visitor on my webpage. That’s what I wanted. Thanks a lot Picreel!Easy access, reliable, fast, effective and straight to the point. The team is flexible and open to comments and ideas. Always coming up with upgrades and fixes.

Brooke Bianchetti

Greatly reduced our bounce rates

Reviewed 2018-04-25

We didn't realize that we had a high bounce rate on our website before this software. Everyone who owns a website should have this. We were able to increase the conversion of visitors to customers through minor changes. Also cheaper than its competitors

Christopher R. Garcia

Good service

Reviewed 2014-06-01

Hey Picreel! How did you do that? Please tell me, I never expected such a massive bounce. Thank you so much and I’d like to invite the entire Picreel team on my dad’s Ice Cream Mini Mobile Parlor. Please visit us so that my family can pay off thanks to you. I always wanted to have my own ice cream truck because I’m a big ice cream maniac. On my last birthday, I and my dad started our ice cream service through our website. We implemented Picreel as soon as we were ready with our site as our web developer recommended us to do this. We started with a simple site but today we own our personal ice cream truck, all because of Picreel. We operate our service from our truck and our site. We’re still growing and currently serving throughout the State. Thank you Picreel, thank you so much.

Teresa B. Davis

Wonderful service

Reviewed 2014-06-04

Well! If I’m asked to share it under one sentence then, I’ll say, “DO USE IT.” I’m the head of my designing team in our advertising company. Two months ago, our boss asked us to design products for one of our repeat clients. The day we were done with everything client ended up his contract and the paused the project. Client’s company was going bankrupt and he was helpless as he was running out of leads. He was one of our worthy clients; our representative had a meeting with him and told him about Picreel technology. Within 2 months, that client not only resumed that project but also brought us 4 new. He told our representative that it was all Picreel and he’s so satisfied. Picreel not only saved his business from going bankrupt but also saved us from losing a big client.

Frank D. Pearson

Good tool for generating new leads

Reviewed 2014-06-17

At times, I think like Picreel is not just technology, but it is also a new way invented to generate new leads. Regardless of what type of business you are in and what type of website you use it for; Picreel always performs its tasks successfully. And this is what happened with our ladder services business. You know this business demands potential customers which is not possible without good leads generation techniques. Although, our marketing team was striving its best yet it wasn’t enough. Then, I gave a try to the Exit Intent Technology, and I was amazed right from the second day of installation. Now, my business website is not only getting me new leads but also we have hundreds of potential customers with us. Thanks Picreel to the team!

Robert McClelland

We didn’t exhaust the trial period before upgrading.

Reviewed 2015-08-01

We started using Picreel about a month ago. Within a week, we had a huge increase in conversions and subscribers to our monthly newsletter! The app helped us stop a huge chunk of our traffic from leaving our ecommerce store without taking a step towards a sale. We started out with the free 30 days trial plan, but we upgraded before the month was over, because of the new sale and subscription numbers we were experiencing. We knew there and then that we had a long relationship with Picreel going forward!

Effective tool

Reviewed 2014-04-26

What a wonder! It was not a trick; there was nothing wrong or hidden that my eyes could not see. Everything was as clear as a window pane. It was all Picreel. I and my group-mates just started swimming costumes business in a rental store. We did not know how to boost up our business and how we can add customers to our business. However, when we got our hands on Picreel, everything seemed to be so easy. I mean, I just don’t know how Exit Intent Technology guys got the idea to create such an interactive technology. As soon as one moves the cursor out of the window, pop-up flashes out displaying your business. Today we are the owner of that store and it’s all because of the Picreel. Thanks a lot Picreel.

Tayla Edgerton

Great service

Reviewed 2014-05-01

I’ve got something to ask you people out there. How many customers/leads you generate a day for your business? Providing recruiting service is my business and you can understand that how hard this is to survive through this business as there are already many businesses providing the same service. So, I had to do something to keep myself in race. Amanda, who is creative head in our business, asked me to set up Picreel. And I never regret of her decision as our business is flourishing since the day we had this amazing technology. We are thriving and our business is turning 10 on this January. Thanks to the Exit Intent technology and guys who made this technology available. Good go Picreel!

Anonymous

Great software for generating new leads

Reviewed 2014-04-28

For more than a year, me and my team was stressing out. The only reason behind that was being unable to produce leads for our business. Just then, one of our teammates got to know about Picreel. We were already fed up of all those old techniques that claim to generate leads. So, we gave Picreel a try and the results were unbelievable. At first, we thought there is some kind of trick is going on with our business but soon we realized that it was nothing but the magic of Picreel. Picreel worked out for us and today we are having enough leads that we are moving ahead with another branch. Good one Picreel, I’m so glad, in fact, our whole team is so happy and grateful to Exit Intent Technology.

It works for us!

Reviewed 2015-07-03

We are a small enterprise that has operated as a brick and mortar store for more than ten years. Six months ago we decided to move our entire operations online. Using Picreel as part of our marketing strategy has turned out to be the best decision we made during the shift. Indeed, a day of having it run on our website, we sold 100 items more than the previous day. That was great, given that we did not know a lot about websites.

Carl Murray [LION]

Dedicated to their customers

Reviewed 2015-09-09

When we first signed un for Picreel a year ago, we could get no more than 200 email subscribers in a month. Now we get about 1000 monthly. It has also doubled our sales in the period it has been serving us.

Alex Bungener

The deal we have been looking for

Reviewed 2015-07-13

I have always been on the lookout for an efficient and cost effective exit intent technology app to integrate with our e-commerce store. A friend recommended Picreel, and it looks like the deal I have always been looking for. Picreel is easy to set up and indeed fun to use. My marketing is responding positively, and I am pretty sure that the app will not only pay for itself but also make me huge profits!

Howard Holden

Cost effective

Reviewed 2015-09-21

My wife and I were looking for a very easy app to add to our ecommerce site to help turn more of our visitors into buyers. Picreel turned to be the perfect option for us! Neither of us is very technical and fortunately this app is not difficult to install. We also like the fact that Picreel is subtle on visitors but still very effective. Even more importantly, this application is cost effective!

Jennifer Gonzalez

Great App. Instant result.

Reviewed 2015-04-14

Our team has been using Picreel for a couple of weeks. That’s amazing that we see the difference now. The integration with our store was painless and fast. In fact, our marketing guy did that, so no IT was needed. The app generates popups when our customers are exiting, which is fantastic. Some of the abandoning customers actually turned into repeat buyers according to the statistics. Moreover, more visitors are creating accounts, rather than checking in. Almost every part of the program is customizable. We’re anticipating to see some longer term result on sales.

Steve Walton

Professional method

Reviewed 2015-04-27

After reading in many places about the importance of conversion rates for lead generation, I decided to put some weight on the problem and to invest some time and effort on integrating a professional solution. After signing up on the website, I installed the widget in no time. Very easy, which is great! I am not much of a techy person. In a few minutes I had the system up and running. They are fully committed to their customers and the app works really great! Basically, I am very satisfied with Picreel. I will most definitely recommend it to others.

Innovative technology

Reviewed 2014-05-13

Believe me or not but Picreel is just so great. It’s so productive and easy-to-apply software. I belong to Government sector and I’d say that Picreel has got a heck of opportunities for your profession. Sometimes, it seems that Picreel guys have changed the usual way of producing leads. As far as my perspective is concerned, I must say that Picreel is some kind of innovation or related because I never came across any technology so far in my whole life. I will recommend Picreel to everybody out there. Anyways, thanks Picreel team mates. You all have done a great job.