All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Podium

Review management, reputation software, feedback & webchat

visit website

Podium Reviews

Great software to solicit review and contact customers

Pros

Extremely easy to login to desktop or mobile for individual users and either have a conversation or solicit reviews

Cons

Sometimes redundant if you already have texting capabilities through your crm etc as well as a review solicitation process

great service

everything is great

Pros

great service very helpful quick results and very easy to use

Cons

nothing everything is great easy to use great results

Great product!

Love it

Pros

Its easy and we are getting great reviews as they are easy to send!

Cons

There is nothing I do not like. Its a great product!

Very Useful

Been using Podium for almost a year now at my company. Makes it easy to hit review quotas.

Pros

Very simple to sent review requests to customers

Cons

Notifications can be slightly confusing.

Great communicator

good

Pros

EFFICIENT and easy to issue, quick with responses and easy to access

Cons

i dont deal with the cost , Management handles this

So helpful

Pros

The ease of use. It helps us coordinate customer relations easier

Cons

The dashboard is a little clunky. But still pretty useful

Podium Review

Pros

The ease of being able to keep up with leads from different databases.

Cons

This engine is a great tool to use. I love this.

Podium User Review

I just started at Slumberland and I find it to be useful software when contacting and updating customers without the pressure of a phone call. It's beneficial that my managers can see, edit, and move my messages to the appropriate assigned location.

Pros

I like that it is set up similar to email which makes it easier to view. The features that benefit me include the memory of previous customers as well as the auto messaging feature.

Cons

I am still learning which messages apply to me and which apply to fellow employees

good platform

n/a

Pros

it is easy to use, it helps our business with recommendations

Cons

the dashboard is a little busy with navigation

SERVICE WRITER

FAST AND EASY

Pros

EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH CUSTOMERS AND GET ALL INFORMATION

Cons

SHARING WITH OTHERS THAT DON'T HAVE IT TO

Great product

Pros

Very easy to use. Great communication tool.

Cons

nothing at all. The software is great and works well for our company

Furniture Customer Care Review

Overall the experience is simple and easy! Beneficial to the customer and myself.

Pros

This software is easy to use, and I love that I can set up templates that help me answer the repetitive questions.

Cons

There is not a whole lot that I do not like, except for if someone else is responding to a podium, you have to refresh it several times to make sure you don't try to respond to the same one. If you do then on of you or your co worker messages won't go through and you have wasted time.

We love that podium is integrated into our point of sale system

Pros

We love that podium is integrated into our point of sale system. I also like how this can be sent via text message to your customers cell phone. I think that the customers feel more involved and that their input matters it has also helped my staff to achieve a higher standard of customer service

Cons

the only negative that I can see is that it can be confusing for the customer if they do not have a Gmail account to leave the review through Google they have a hard time following the link to Facebook

Great value for the costs

The software has been very helpful in gaining new clients and attracting leads to potential clients. The text/email to pay link has also been helpful, although we do not find many clients asking to be texted a link to pay.

Pros

It's great that we can gain new leads through the software and that our customers receive an auto-reply, even when we are not in the office.

Cons

We use several features, which made onboarding our employees a challenge. I wish there had been more tutorials and instructions provided.

Podium review

Pros

The interface is easy to use, I like the follow feature

Cons

The smart dispatch feature, it doesn’t route good

Great Software

Pros

Everything in the system works and flows great.

Cons

I don’t really have anything specifically I don’t like

Multi-functional

Pros

I really like that Podium can be used for both sending/responding to reviews, and for our website text to chat feature. I like being able to manage both from one platform.

Cons

Only issue I have had so far is that. Suddenly users were not getting emails when a chat message was assigned to them. I figured out how to fix the email notifications, but not sure why they suddenly changed. It caused a few messages to go un responded to for a couple of days.

Excellent product, very user friendly

Pros

Simple , efficient. Text feature , phone app

Cons

Not everyone has gmail. It should be easy to be used with other email addresses which it’s not

Company is ALL about the $$$$

The problem is that once you sign the contract, even if it is in the hallway at the Vegas Market, even if you thought Three-Forty-Five meant $3.45/month not $345/month, they are not letting you out of the contract. Period. There is no 3-month window where you can opt out if it's not for you unless you demand one up front. The messaging features are completely redundant to what we already had on various...

Pros

Absolutely nothing. It has been a giant ongoing pain to install. The hours my business partner has spent on the phone installing is ridiculous.

Cons

Takes forever to install. The messaging icon is particularly annoying when I bring up our website on my mobile phone. New visitors are assaulted right off the bat with a bubble message exhorting them to write up, which takes up the bottom of the screen. You can't just swipe it off either. To close it, you have to hit the icon, which takes you to a separate page. If this happened to me on a website, I would leave immediately.

Beatiful, simple-to-use, software for reviews and feedback.

Pros

The first thing you notice with Podium is all of the care taken to make it very user friendly and nice to look at. This just make it all the better to use, especially when compared with other similar products. The design is very well done with current online design trends. As for the functionality, Podium has allowed me to easily manage product reviews and feedback. With the many customizable options and features, this has made my life and job so much easier. I couldn't live without Podium now that I have it.

Cons

Signing up was not the easiest. You couldn't even watch a demo or look at pricing without entering your information. I know sales needs to have a pipeline, but it was very off-putting, especially after looking at competitor sites with so much information available without submitting any information.

Podium makes getting reviews easy

Recommend to any store looking to build their online visibility! You can choose where to direct the customer to give the review such as Facebook or google. Works great! They also give you credit if you refer a business.

Pros

Not only can you easily get tons of reviews for your store, you can also easily text customers anything you need to without getting a whole phone line.

Cons

A little pricey but overall worth the money. Sometimes my customers say the link doesn’t work, but most of the time it’s fine.

Podium not care about promise and customer experience

Podium push me a lot and ask me to subscribe the service. They promise me, in 10 business day, I should get gift card at $350 back and I will received a lot of review and our investment should be cover in of months. You know what? over 100 days, we still not get $350, our Chat is not always on website, I called Podium many times, they keep change "account manager" and Chat still some time on and some time not! over 100 days, there are only 3 reviews on google. I asked to cancel the subscription, some people said OK and some people said no. Looks like a lot of mess in there.

Pros

Text Message is good function and platform is good too.

Cons

Service is not satisfied and Chat window is NOT ALWAYS on our website!

Great software

Love it!

Pros

This is very helpful and helps our business with customer feedback drastically! It is a great program

Not Pleased w/ Podium

Poor and that is being generous.

Pros

Nothing yet.

Cons

Who can I speak to regarding Podium support type questions? I don’t feel that it is working like it should. I don't feel the program is working like it should, at least I hope not. :( Examples: 1. The system shows requests are being sent. However, clients tell me they have never seen a request. I manually sent one yesterday and the client said they never received anything. (I asked...

Great Company Program

Very happy using Podium

Pros

Podium allows us to keep in direct contact with the homeowner through-out their project and also send them a direct link for a company review or payment.

Cons

I have not found anything negative in regards to Podium and the needs I have for the program.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.