Pollfish

Survey and audience response platform for marketing agencies

visit website

Pollfish Reviews

Michael B.

Megan S.

Easy to use and good functionality, shared view between different accounts in the same is convenient.

Yuan T.

Cons

The only thing i may dislike about this software is the fact that not all surveys are winners which means being disqualified from some.

Erin C.

They advertise you can pay for additional questions above 25, but there's actually a hard limit of 30. I found out the hard way.

Alexa T.

Sergey I.

4.3

Best Survey App

Overall experience has been great and seamless.

Pros

It is a great tool to collect customer feedback and gauge user experience. It is a tool that allows you to know how to better serve your clients. It is cool and very lovely. Filling out surveys on this software is very easy.

Cons

There is nothing that i do not like about this software.

Allegory's recent consumer survey

Overall, I am very satisfied with their services.

Pros

I used Pollfish back in 2017, and I'm impressed with its evolution since then. It's straightforward to use, and you can set up proper screening questions and create logics where you want to show different questions to different audiences based on their previous answers. The dashboard is also very easy to use, even though you can export the data in various formats for further analysis.

Cons

Although it's not a deal-breaker as it was within our expectation (I have an actuarial background), we realized that some of the answers/respondents are not of high-quality, meaning that in some instances, we realized that the same person answered with a different user ID's or some users provided "troll" answers to the some of the open-ended questions. I am sure they have their internal fraud and data quality checks, but some improvement is needed on that end.

Huge disappointment

Pollfish sales lures you with bloated eCPM numbers which has nothing to do with real revenue / 1000 impressions ratio. We earned $107 after running polls for 2 months with around 20k monthly users. In addition to that we had to handle with plenty of negative feedback from our users and eventually we removed surveys from our website.

Pros

Ease of integration. It took less than a week of one developer effort to integrate polls into our web app.

Cons

Overpromise and underdelivery. This phrase describes the almost every aspect of this platform. Examples: A Pollfish sales rep promised at least $65 eCPM, we thought $10-$15 would be great and real eCPM was around $0.3. Their way of calculating eCPM in their dashboard is misleading too and it works in their favour. User experience of running real surveys is from 1990s. You can't see how real surveys look like for your users until you deploy the full integration to production environment. Survey completion times are misleading too. If the survey says it takes 15min to complete, be ready to spend around 45. This actually makes your users feel really disappointed and survey reward is way less attractive. Our users' feedback about survey experience was absolutely negative.

Great platform for surveys.

I love the platform!

Pros

I have used this plenty of times for surveys. The questions are simple and they have the qualification questions set up nicely, better than most survey websites.

Cons

Not applicable. I do not have anything that I do not like.

Cool and Easy

Great!

Pros

I made a survey on it very fast and easily. It has many features that are great for conducting the right survey for you. I also was logged in to my personal account and not my teams account when I was making it (which was my fault). However, I contacted the customer service chat and they fixed my problem with ease and diligence. They moved the survey over to my team's account within a a few seconds. Ive had a very good experience for someone new at creating surveys.

Cons

The "other" button on/off switch was hard for me to find at first.

Michael's Review - First Survey

Absolutely incredible. I received results in <12 hours and had an A+ customer experience. I genuinely cannot believe how cost efficient this program is and how productive it can be for marketers.

Pros

SIMPLICITY: Anyone can use or manipulate the software. The best results come from having a clear research plan but the execution is flawless and quick. I was able to maneuver my way through the system in a matter of minutes. LIVE UPDATES: Seeing your questions change the moment you tweak an input is heaven-sent. I at first thought I had to live demo the ENTIRE survey to make sure certain rules were...

Cons

The only feature I'd love is the ability for users to send in a photo for review. The Pollfish team explained there is a larger certification issue that limits them which makes sense.

Your opinion feedback

Pros

The pollfish software offers a huge variety of surveys about a whole lot of different brands and.subjects. Big company actually care enough to want your opinion to matter. Your opinion matters so why not speak up.

A great tool!

I needed it to get feedback on my brand to see how it resonates with consumers.

Pros

The process was very easy and straightforward to set up and implement. I liked that Pollfish actually reviewed my survey to make sure it was efficient. Customer service was also very quick and specific.

Cons

I wish that you could have two or more media pictures in a question. For example, I wanted to ask, do you like Picture 1 or Picture 2 better? But you can only attach one picture, so I had to make them separate questions. Also, I wish there were more insights and stats provided (such as correlations, etc). Finally, I wish it were easier to understand WHO actually answered the questions outside of just age and sex. It seems that a lot of people who do not speak English well answered the questions and it made me wonder about the overall quality of the participant pool.

Polls Anyone lol.

I LIKE SURVEY SITES AND THIS ONE IS OKK..But it does need some changes to make it way better

Pros

I really think this is a great survey concept..Lime the fish mascot pretty. cute.................

Cons

The least I like about this software is that the pay for some of surveys is really ridiculous..Need to pay more especially the few surveys you get

Affordable Customer Survey Panels

Fast and affordable survey responses. Will use again.

Pros

Very fast results. Far more affordable per response versus competitors. Traffic/responses appeared to be high quality.

Cons

Some very minor issues in extracting reports. Otherwise hard to tell of other material issues based on our usage.

Fast Results

I've been using Pollfish for a couple of months and have enjoyed it. It is easy and fast to use, however it is on the more expensive side.

Pros

I like the question options you have. I also like that I can track how many results are in , and always get it back within the promised time.

Cons

I think it logs out too quickly. There could be an option in settings to control that.

NEVER USE POLLFISH (TERRIBLE RESPONSES, HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT)

Pros

It has a very intuitive UI that makes it seem like they're providing a compelling and legitimate product, nothing could be further from the truth...

Cons

I never take the time to write reviews about the software I use, but my experience with Pollfish was so utterly time consuming, stressful, and detrimental in any capacity that I literally feel the duty to warn others of not wasting your money on this terrible service. First and foremost, their core product literally does not work (especially if your survey is not run using their platform). I used...

Know your integrations

Pros

It was affordable, had a live chat that customer service agents were quick to respond to, had prescreen questions

Cons

-couldn't use 'exclude' filters to exclude certain demographics. For instance I needed to exclude 5 states for legal reasons and I manually had to one by one insert each state. It was such a pain. - had limited integrations. Google forms, which is the easiest, best, and free survey providers is not on there ;( I found this out after I created my survey on Google Forms. - They advertise you can...

Nation wide surveys made easy

Fantastic!

Pros

Pollfish's team worked closely with me to refine my survey so it would perform it's best. Then they generated nearly 500 responses from customers all over the nation within an hour or so. Very effective!they

Cons

No cons. The user interface was very easy to understand and the service was well worth the money.

Thanks for the review, Nicole! We really appreciate your kind words and your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 CX team if you need anything else. - The Pollfish Team

Pollfish Honest Review

Loved it. Being able to get opinions from people located around the world and watching the result come in real-time, just great.

Pros

The convenience of having access to millions of opinions from the comfort of my office. Setting up in a few minutes and very active support. Not having to deal with some stock up marketing manager from some big marketing company who thinks he is gods gift to humanity!

Cons

It gets very expensive when you add a few criteria.

Easy Polling Solution

Overall, Pollfish is simple and easy to use. I would use Pollfish again for a similar project.

Pros

Making a survey was easy with Pollfish's software. I had some complex questions that required many images and I was able to set up the survey fairly quickly. The customer support team was very responsive on the chat and via email. I liked that Pollfish finds respondents and offers the ability to designate the age/industry/etc of desired respondents.

Cons

The slider bar is limited. I'd hoped to use it to easily gauge price sensitivity but the ways I could format it limited it's usefulness in that case.

Pollfish review

Pros

Best platform for survey. We can easily create survey according to our need. Having good features and easy to use

Cons

Need more functionality, rest is fine from my side

Thanks Shubham - we appreciate your business! We are constantly releasing new features based on customer feedback, so don't hesitate to reach out to support with your feature request. - The Pollfish Team

Overall good experience

Overall a nice tool for survey so far

Pros

Cons

Information of audience seeems to be a little bit unclear, but since I am quite new to the system so need to try further.

Very good, certainly would recommend.

Pros

It was extremely simple to use, and very effective at getting data. Very impressive. It was extraordinarily difficult to achieve similar results simply using a form and advertisements.

Cons

I would like the ability to import a google forms so I wouldn't have to recreate old forms.

Polish - a positive experience

Overall, a very positive experience. Customer service is quick to answer any questions and the program is extremely easy to use.

Pros

It is user friendly, intuitive and the customer service is quick to respond.

Cons

The initial login portion was confusing.

Amazed at results

Pros

really impressed at the audience breakdown, as well as the options to breakdown into that data

Cons

not applicable - I did not come across any cons at this stage after the first test poll.

Easy to setup and get results

Great experience easy to setup and execute and get results

Pros

It was easy to setup my questionnaire and deploy it and then get the results and extract them and analyze them locally

Cons

Nothing at the moment I was fully satisfied