Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

4.61/5 (345 reviews)

Zelda Gayle Kinniburgh

Overall a very useful tool for my business. It changed my business and I am glad we went with them!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

I can do almost everything that I currently need to at the stage that my business is in. Some things I wish I could change but the value I am getting for what I have is just right for now. The biggest benefit that I got from this is TIME. I spent my entire days by the computer processing new reps and sending welcome emails and calculating commissions by hand daily and monthly. This program does it all for me. I just check on things as needed and run reports as needed. Time is the most valuable thing to me and I am able to spend more time on other important things on my business and I also finally have more of a family life now that I don't spend 16 hours a day in my office!I love that it tracks everything and does all the calculating work for me. I used to do this work manually and I tell you - NEVER ATTEMPT IT MANUALLY! Using PAP has given me my life back because I no longer have to spend my whole day sending emails to new reps and calculating commissions. Support is great but expect to not have answers right away because of the time difference. I ask a question and expect replies by the next day. Not a big deal now that I have the hang of this program. Support is very helpful and I appreciate everything they have done for me. The program has most of the functionality that I need at this stage of our business. Thanks so much! As for value for your money? Amazing value! PAP was the most affordable for the features I needed out of all the affiliate programs that I looked into. I researched a long time before deciding to go with them. I also really appreciated that I had a free trial to test everything out before I committed to purchasing anything. This was a huge benefit to me and helped make the decision to go with PAP for our program.

Stephen Outram

Having PAP has enabled us to engage and energise our affiliates in a totally new way.

Reviewed 2018-04-21

We have more possibilities with our affiliate program and can create more than ever before.Everything we knew was possible with an affiliate application is provided, and more. It works, the merchant account is well laid out (makes sense) and features can be found. PAP is highly featured, which provides us with more tools to create with. Our affiliates are excited with what they have to play with. PAP is setup ready to work, pretty much out of the box, and then we get to customize it to suit us even better. It's very important with cloud-based apps to have skilled and responsive support. PAP is excellent and we have been so impressed that we also signed up for Live Agent for our own customer care.

Great Affiliate Software for basic and advances needs

Reviewed 2018-09-05

We are using PAP to pay our sales force on multiple levels, this saves us from needing a full IT department with developers creating and customizing software for our simple needs.The variety of functions of PAP is great, there are many options to customize it for your business. The customer support is readily available via chat, which helps a lot to get issue fixed quickly. The knowledge base help section has all functions explained in detail and is very helpful.

sandra martín

not intuitive platform, not enough report, well value for money

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Good price and the tracking is well considerer in the market. The platform allow to see the product sell in each sale (the affiliates are very happy with this)

Chris Petrauskas

Versatile and full-featured.

Reviewed 2019-02-23

Despite the complexity it performs well and definitely has options to let us expand in the future. It may be a lot when first getting started but I feel very confident it will scale well as big and complex as we might want to go with our program. The responsive support team is a real plus.The options with PAP are really impressive. The wide selection of plug-ins offer the ability to add many features. Strong reporting options to dive deep on your affiliate performance. The hosted platform seems robust and their support teams very responsive.

Femi Akomolede

Wonderful. I had been looking for a simple to configure pocket friendly MLM software. This is it! A

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Website replication. We don't just enroll new members, we reproduce in them our way of doing things and through their replicated sites, our brand offering is everywhere, giving us the advert reach of the big players.

Ben Mosalski

Perfect software for SMEs

Reviewed 2017-10-30

It works well, the software is simple to use and our Affiliates seem happy using the software. we will be moving over to the hosted version shortly.

Monique Hernandez-Fuentes

Overall I am very happy with PAP.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

Overall, PAP has helped us run a very successful affiliate program. I will definitely recommend it to others, but I will mention that sometimes it can be kind-of confusing to figure out where stuff is. Other than that, we enjoy it immensely. It does everything you need it to do. Overall it saves us time as an organization to use PAP as opposed to other affiliate software systems.

Tope Balogun

Great platform to grow and track your affiliate/reseller program

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Features and functionality. The features are are well laid out and easy to use. The interface is great too!

Akash Gurung

Overall a powerful software to manage your affiliate program.

Reviewed 2018-06-02

Managed to kickstart our very first affiliate program with Post Affiliate Pro within a week and signing up affiliates from the second week onwards! So it was a good choice to kick things off quickly and execute. The selling point for me was their tracking data, which includes not just simple cookies, but also flash cookies and some other ways to ensure that the tracking (which is at the heart of any affiliate program) is accurate! Other than that, the software provides a wide ranging functions and controls and is easy to use. Good customer service right on the dashboard when logged in. And finally, PAP allows for a ton of customization with their 'plugin' library which allows you to do a lot more than you initially bargained for.

Teresa Moreno

Great tool to start with an affiliate program, the customer support is really helpful

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Customer support is excellent, really fast in the chat. Its a really helpful tool to start with an affiliate program.

Bill Bailey

It's OK but

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Overall it's OK once an affiliate is up and running. I have reached our to developers with ideas and suggests - never an answer. We are always watching for alternative solutions.The ability to control and monitor affiliates.

Tom Parsons

Reliable affiliate tracking service

Reviewed 2017-07-19

Easy to use and configure with almost no effort required once it's up and running. It's been very reliable over the years.

Stephen N Karanja

Post Affiliate Pro Tracking Software is one of the best affiliates software that we recommend to all

Reviewed 2017-09-04

It helps manage my affiliates program with ease and comfort am in travel industry and am surprised that no travel in industry section It is easy to install and operate, moreover even the features are wonderful and can integrate with any shopping cart

Tiffany Yelverton

This software does most of what I need it to do, at an affordable price.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

I like that it tracks the sales of my affiliates and it is easy for my affiliates to use and track their sales.

krishna penugonda

Great product

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Increased our affiliates ten timesExcellent customer support with very good plugins

Anonymous

Effectiveness to what we expect.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

Data reliability: As an affiliate management platform, data reliabilty is a must when you have high volume of affiliates and comissions.

Brett Haugen

Excellent affiliate manager value

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-03

Low-cost affiliate program with good features that gave us the benefit of increased sales.We are a small/medium ecommerce business with about 100 affiliates, about 30 of them are active. Post Affiliate Pro is a great value and, in my experience, has been quite reliable at tracking conversions. For the price the features are well rounded. Our affiliates use the banners that we provide and several have been promoting our business very successfully. Payout is easy using PayPal mass payments and the downloadable data from Post Affiliate Pro.

Paul Herbert

Been using for 2+ years

Reviewed 2018-05-02

Handles our commission plan quite well.Capable of handling multi-level compensation. Fairly easy to set up. Reliable. Have had no issues with system glitches or system going down.

Trevor Hiltbrand

Not the easiest integration and ugly UI, but support is top notch and features never let me down.

Reviewed 2017-07-19

accurate affiliate trackingThe customer support is great and willing to help in any situation. The price is also really fair. The platform is robust enough to handle anything it seems.

Samantha McFarland

Good experience, just expensive.

Reviewed 2017-10-15

I love the ease of use on this program. It is very quick to navigate and not confusing in any way once you get a loook around.

Gustavo Escaleira

Great with space for improvments

Reviewed 2017-07-04

Makes easy to manage affiliates, has a coupon feature that helps a lot and you can install in quick steps on your website.

Vasyl Ivaniuk

So far so good

Reviewed 2018-05-17

The most what i like about the software is a customer support, always when i have any questions they are right there to help, very important.

Reviewed 2017-11-15

I enjoy the ease of use for this website. While it was a little pricey the overall appeal and ease of use made it worth it.

Katerina Kugel

Our experience has been decent. Definitely worth the price paid.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Software has all basic features. It is worth the price paid compared to other softwares. Decent level of support.