Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

4.61/5 (345 reviews)

Zelda Gayle Kinniburgh

Overall a very useful tool for my business. It changed my business and I am glad we went with them!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

I can do almost everything that I currently need to at the stage that my business is in. Some things I wish I could change but the value I am getting for what I have is just right for now. The biggest benefit that I got from this is TIME. I spent my entire days by the computer processing new reps and sending welcome emails and calculating commissions by hand daily and monthly. This program does it all for me. I just check on things as needed and run reports as needed. Time is the most valuable thing to me and I am able to spend more time on other important things on my business and I also finally have more of a family life now that I don't spend 16 hours a day in my office!I love that it tracks everything and does all the calculating work for me. I used to do this work manually and I tell you - NEVER ATTEMPT IT MANUALLY! Using PAP has given me my life back because I no longer have to spend my whole day sending emails to new reps and calculating commissions. Support is great but expect to not have answers right away because of the time difference. I ask a question and expect replies by the next day. Not a big deal now that I have the hang of this program. Support is very helpful and I appreciate everything they have done for me. The program has most of the functionality that I need at this stage of our business. Thanks so much! As for value for your money? Amazing value! PAP was the most affordable for the features I needed out of all the affiliate programs that I looked into. I researched a long time before deciding to go with them. I also really appreciated that I had a free trial to test everything out before I committed to purchasing anything. This was a huge benefit to me and helped make the decision to go with PAP for our program.

Brian Robinson

A sophisticated piece of software for an affordable price.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Four years ago, when I started looking for software that would allow me to setup and manage an affiliate program for my company I was surprised to learn that most providers charged a percentage of each sale in addition to the monthly fee for using their service. As a small business, I wasn't interested in giving up a piece of my business to a software provider so I continued my search until I discovered Post Affiliate Pro. At first I was pleased to find a flat monthly fee so I signed up for the free trial. My experience setting up the software was positive overall, but it was their customer support that really turned me into a fan. The quality of the product combined with the affordable pricing and exceptional service is the reason I have been a loyal customer for nearly 5 years.

Jon Jones

I am very pleased with PAP and I am really glad I chose to purchase it over its competitors/peers

Reviewed 2016-11-22

I really needed an affiliate program for my store. I studied a lot and tried others before settling on PAP in the end. I used leaddyno and tried idevaffiliate. Both of those were not as good as PAP. PAP is super function rich. It is hands down the best affiliate software on the market. Yoiu can do anything you want in it. Do tiers, MLM, make offline coupons, you name it. Leaddyno is bad. It has very few functions and they want to charge you an arm for everything. The issue with idevaffiliate was their customer service. They are very short. they have no interest in going the extra mile. They are only asking you to submit a ticket and wait some days for some vague response. This is true. But, PAP you can pop on and ask their sales reps any question, virtually any time, and get an answer right away. I am seriously very happy with PAP and I think that people should try it. There is some learning curve to using it , but thats normal. I guess if there is one thing I can urge PAP to do is just to keep working on the look and feel. But, this is also left plain so that the user can dev it into anything they wish. Keep up the good work. Well done. Thank you.You can do anything with this software. Offline coupons, MLM, tiered selling all with adjustable variables.

Ben Muir

Good however live chat needs more people, sat for 8 minutes between question and answers.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Functionality and progression of services. Also, the fact that PostAffiliatePro is becoming the go-to, means it is easier to integrate with partners.

Yury Sherman

Post Affiliate Pro is a comprehensive affiliate management platform chock-full of useful features

Reviewed 2018-05-03

I have used it to manage affiliates for two separate companies.Post Affiliate Pro hits the sweet spot of great value of the money. It has all the features that an affiliate manager might ever need. Actually, it probably has more features than that. I found the multiple campaigns, multiple commission tiers and S2S Postback configuration features very valuable at my job as an affiliate manager. PAP is very reasonably priced and is a really solid pick if you're looking for an affiliate platform. Post Affiliate Pro has a built-in live chat support, and I found them very helpful when I was looking for a way to configure something.

Graydon Langford

Great features, even better support

Reviewed 2019-04-29

Very positive. Again, some nitpicks (sometimes the software shows its age, and there are some limitations mentioned) but compared to every other platform we use, it's by far the smoothest. We have been blown away.The features are diverse and powerful. We run a very complicated affiliate program, and PostAffiliatePro manages it easily. If you've been frustrated by poor support from you software platforms, then PAP will be a breath of fresh air. I don't think English is the first language for *some* of the support staff, but It's never caused a major problem, and oh my gosh do they know their product. Their tier 1 support has the knowledge I'd expect from tier 2 or even 3 in some cases. Top notch.

Anonymous

Reliable and powerful affiliate software

Reviewed 2018-07-31

We have generate more affiliate network online and revenue. It's a good software to build your affiliate team to expand your marketing network whether online or offline.Campaign is easy to setup, functionality to export commission and setting up of affiliate is easy. Overall it's a very powerful software to grow your business revenue. Front-end affiliate template is beautiful. Integration to others platform is easy to track affiliate commission. Simple and easy to generate tracking ID for affiliate to share and earns commission. Details commission and affiliate listing for administrator management. Recommended!

Nitsan Swissa

So far - great kickoff for me in PAP with team, mostly setting up and making sure we launch good.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

The ability to expand my business and have a whole new marketing channel to my products.Love it as an affiliate and as a merchant, very friendly to use, very flexible in terms of commissions, I used it as an affiliate for years and decided to develop my own network using PAP. I like the fact that any type of business that is results based CAN, and more over SHOULD use this tool,

Christopher Payne

For a beginner in technology, I am impressed with the customer service help with my issues.

Reviewed 2017-07-19

Able to get many backlinks by offering this software. Have unlimited banners, text and creative links that can be shared with anyone, anywhere.I like the fact that you can literally see what all your affiliates are doing in real time. The reports generated simplify life dramatically. Having the capability to employ an army of affiliates to bring business to our site is awesome!

An Affiliate Manager's Dream

Reviewed 2016-06-23

Post Affiliate Pro is a very easy and complete package to work with. It has been easy for us to use, modify and apply in a very short study period. Headache free with a quality knowledgeable support team. Post Affiliate Pro really allows us to work and concentrate on our product. Managing affiliates is really easy and cost effective. I would recommended it to all who want a worry free affiliate plan. Warren EzOvertime.com Warren EzOvertime.comEasy to customize and edit to make it your own. loaded with free applications and extensions.

Something that really works

Reviewed 2018-10-10

It's accuracy makes getting the most important part worth the price. Getting the affiliates accurately paid for their performance. Happy, paid affiliates, is what PAP creates. Accuracy!sophisticated, it requires the intelligence needed to at least run a campaign, solicit affiliates, manage them properly and do it easily. This takes sophistication, a necessary component to having and maintaining an easy to follow sophisticated, efficient product. Like a Jaguar, or Rolls Royce, sophisticatedly efficient and easy to drive. Solid, flexible, and accurate.

Bill Bailey

A lot of bells and whistles but once learned this is an extremely powerful program.

Reviewed 2018-07-18

We haven't used it long enough to make this determination but we have tried other programs and this software seems to be the full package plus some. The single best feature is the DirectLinks option. We feel confident in the success of using this software.Tools - tools - and more tools! As we roll out the program we'll be continually learning and implementing many of the additional tools at our disposal. Support has been TOP-NOTCH. From on the fly, 24/7 live chat to email support is assisting to implement the program. One of the biggest features we like which will help to lure in affiliates is the "DirectLinks" option. Visitors will not know they clicked on an affiliate link.

Cesar Nunez

the best support I've ever met, thanks to the team and the support software they use.

Reviewed 2017-08-08

It helped us to confront our numbers in front of the numbers of the advertisers, that sometimes tracks the results of their campaigns in a different way than adservers. This is why we needed an additional technology in order to optimize and show the value of the native textlinks ads and contents we provide. The support, how easy it is, how robust it its, it is also very customizable. The tracking features are also superb, allowing you to know many details about the users who click or purchase products.

Bob Williams

The support is what separate these guys from the rest

Reviewed 2018-01-26

The benefits of the software are to manage your large number of affiliates. This software features a very robust offering of affiliate tracking for most campaigns. The best part of the software is the support team that is there to help you optimize your portal and helps you make sense of it all so that you can get your project going in the right direction.

Stephen Outram

Having PAP has enabled us to engage and energise our affiliates in a totally new way.

Reviewed 2018-04-21

We have more possibilities with our affiliate program and can create more than ever before.Everything we knew was possible with an affiliate application is provided, and more. It works, the merchant account is well laid out (makes sense) and features can be found. PAP is highly featured, which provides us with more tools to create with. Our affiliates are excited with what they have to play with. PAP is setup ready to work, pretty much out of the box, and then we get to customize it to suit us even better. It's very important with cloud-based apps to have skilled and responsive support. PAP is excellent and we have been so impressed that we also signed up for Live Agent for our own customer care.

Alan Young

Great Software, Once you Figure it out

Reviewed 2018-06-15

PAP has so many features that is can do anything that you need for it to do. We use it to track our in-house affiliate program as well as all of our PPC marketing. We looked at Has Offers and have used OSI. It does most of what Has Traffic can do, for a much lower cost and does far more than OSI or Idev. We have had some issues in the past and their support has always helped us figure out what was happening.

Peter Antonov

I've been using Postaffiliate pro for almost 4 years and I am extremely happy with the service.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

I am able to manage our affiliates very easily. I like that it's simple and easy to use. Since we set it up almost 4 years ago I never had to change anything. Our affiliates are using the service as well and it's easy for them too. It has different languages so I can set it up depending on the language our affiliates are using. Also I wanted to change the login link to another one and the customer support assist me very quick and helpful.

Yogendra Oza

One of the best Affiliate Tracking Software I ever had used

Reviewed 2018-08-09

I am an Affiliate Marketing Consultant and using PAP since 2007. I had referred it to 90% of my clients who are confused about the selection and i recommended it to them. I love this software.I like their user friendly, fast web based interface. Their coders had coded in such a beautiful way that its fitted with almost any kind of shopping cart or payment gateway and that is the best plus point of it. Pricing is extremely well too.

Anonymous

Powerful, Scalable, Flexible, Reliable, and Super-affordable with Stellar Customer Experience

Reviewed 2019-04-27

Overall, my experience with Post Affiliate Pro has been great. From integrating their tracking with our site to customizing the user interfaces to configuring our account and program, it was a breeze. Really, for me, it was the price point I liked most. The robust platform and software do everything other affiliate program providers do at a fraction of the cost. Second, I love the customer service you receive coupled with their knowledge base—every question gets answered and you are never left hanging for too long. Another thing I really like is the ability to customize the affiliate/merchant platform user interface for both affiliates and the merchants. I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting but I'm 100% satisfied with Post Affiliate Pro.

Easily grow with Post Affiliate Pro

Reviewed 2017-03-20

We have a digital product and when it came time to grow, we chose Post Affiliate Pro. After trying the other MLM software there was no comparison to the flexibility PAP offers. It is not a MLM manager, but it could easily be. It helps you easily design a marketing program that without hassle rewards your affiliates in a very manageable way. I highly recommend it before you spend time and money that PAP saves you. Both time (very important) and money that you save. WarrenEasy to learn and accurate

Natalie Regester

Post Affiliate Pro and I

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Im hjaving a wonderful exp with affliate pro, I don't see that ending anytime soon I will cont to use this program for many thngsrI love this software for the versatility it has it carry multiple affiliate accounts at one time and actually keep the separate and organized. It allows you to shorten you links to your campaigns and keeps up with traffic and clicks to you site

Joel Youngberg, M.B.A.

Amazing capabilities, Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Overall I have had a great experience, the basic setup was easy or provided for me, and support was always there for me if I needed them via chat/email. Our customers/affiliates love having their own web page that they do not have to maintain. Excellent software I highly recommend.My favorite feature of this software is the site replication feature. We were able to use it to setup an affiliate marketing platform that allows us to offer personalized websites to all of our affiliates if they simply sign up for our program, that we keep updated with our latest deals. Customer support is amazing, anytime you need help, most of the time you can get it instantly via chat. They even custom added the ability to exclude products by product ID to help the software work with our wholesale program.

David Kirchenbaum

Been using the platform for more than 5 years and for the money you can't beat it!

Reviewed 2017-07-19

We are able to run a complex affiliate program with ease knowing if we have a problem customer service is there to help us.It's very easy to work with and reasonably flexible to implement new ideas. Customer service is always willing to help and takes ownership of issues and new ideas.

Melanie Menzo

This software is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed 2018-05-02

It has features I need as well as my affiliates, it is always up and running and the support is amazing. GREAT customer service; the staff responds promptly and go way above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly. Very easy to use, has helpful features and is affordable.

Great Affiliate Software for basic and advances needs

Reviewed 2018-09-05

We are using PAP to pay our sales force on multiple levels, this saves us from needing a full IT department with developers creating and customizing software for our simple needs.The variety of functions of PAP is great, there are many options to customize it for your business. The customer support is readily available via chat, which helps a lot to get issue fixed quickly. The knowledge base help section has all functions explained in detail and is very helpful.