Post Affiliate Pro Reviews - Page 3

Rockin software

I used Post Affiliate to launch my Networking business several years ago. Although I am not running that business at the moment, I HIGHLY recommend this software for your business! When I jump back into another business where I need software like this...I do not have to research anywhere else...Post Affiliate is my go to place!

Pros

all the features on tracking and ease to access accounts

Cons

really can't think of any issues that would be considered a con

Hi Doug, Thank you very much for your kind review. It's awesome to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you in the past and that it remains on the top of your list for any future business. Our support is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and help you get back on track whenever needed.

Post Affiliate Pro Review

There are some cons in this software, but I like it anyway. Your reputation is not very good, some our clients are not happy with that.

Pros

This software is easy to use. I like the design.

Cons

There is no available real time statistics in your soft.

Hello Igors, thank you very much for your kind and honest review. We actually have a full real-time statistics section. If you have any questions/doubts or are not sure where to look, feel free to reach out to us via chats on our website or via email at support@postaffiliatepro.com and we will be happy to point you in the right direction. We would also appreciate it if you could clarify what exactly did you mean by our reputation not being very good. Thank you very much in advance.

Easy for my Affiliates, easy for me

As I said the overall experience has been great. My Affiliates don't reach out to ask many extra questions regarding their payments. This shows me the software does everything it needs so affiliates are happy and keep promoting our products.

Pros

I'd say the best part about post affiliate pro is that it's very easy for the affiliates. Virtually all of the people that are promoting our software don't come from a tech background so it's very important for us that they can manage their way in the software without asking us too many questions. They can see their earnings, payouts and very detailed history about each transaction so we don't have to do any explaining on our part. You can also customize the emails they receive. It's great.

Cons

There's no cons related to my work with the software. I am only managing the affiliates' experience and wasn't the one to set it up.

Hello Pavel, thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy you are satidfied with Post Affiliate Pro and your affiliates too :) We wish you nice day :)

The best affiliate software I have used + the best customer support

Pros

PAP is probably the best customer support experience I have ever had. After spending hundreds on a developer trying to get a competitor's product setup correctly with no success, I had no choice but to keep looking. I found post affiliate pro next. The team setup the whole software for me custom to my specific requirements, made sure everything was working properly and answered any questions. The software also has way more functionality than anything else I've tried. Honestly, I work with dozens of vendors each quarter and this is probably the best experience I've had this year. I HIGHLY recommend post affiliate pro.

Cons

So far so good. PAP does everything I need it do, and the support makes it worth every penny.

Hello Christian, many thanks for your excellent review! Nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers happy with the support we provide and the software we offer. We understand that it takes a lot of time and energy to run a business, therefore we are doing our best and we have our integration team to help you with the integration so that it would go as smoothly as possible for you and you would have your account in a ready to go mode fully adjusted to your business needs without having to bother yourself with the technical part :) You know where to find us should you have any questions or should you need anything! :)

A lot of bells and whistles but once learned this is an extremely powerful program.

We haven't used it long enough to make this determination but we have tried other programs and this software seems to be the full package plus some. The single best feature is the DirectLinks option. We feel confident in the success of using this software.

Pros

Tools - tools - and more tools! As we roll out the program we'll be continually learning and implementing many of the additional tools at our disposal. Support has been TOP-NOTCH. From on the fly, 24/7 live chat to email support is assisting to implement the program. One of the biggest features we like which will help to lure in affiliates is the "DirectLinks" option. Visitors will not know they clicked on an affiliate link.

Cons

Branding - we will be paying the extra dollar for each month for branding free option. And while we can accept branded videos tutorials for the merchant we cannot for the affiliate. It would be great if they provided white label tutorials for the affiliates and have this included in the brand free option. Some of the underlying code is a bit tricky to find and tweak (i.e. editing generic signup page banners), - more tutorials on this would be helpful. This is the only reason I gave the program 4 stars for ease of use is that there are so many tools and underlying coding to tweak to make it our own the learning curve is a bit steep.

the best support I've ever met, thanks to the team and the support software they use.

It helped us to confront our numbers in front of the numbers of the advertisers, that sometimes tracks the results of their campaigns in a different way than adservers. This is why we needed an additional technology in order to optimize and show the value of the native textlinks ads and contents we provide.

Pros

The support, how easy it is, how robust it its, it is also very customizable. The tracking features are also superb, allowing you to know many details about the users who click or purchase products.

Cons

It used to lack server to server features the last time I checked (but that was a couple of years ago); I use it nowadays as a tracking because it's expensive as an adserver.

The support is what separate these guys from the rest

The benefits of the software are to manage your large number of affiliates.

Pros

This software features a very robust offering of affiliate tracking for most campaigns. The best part of the software is the support team that is there to help you optimize your portal and helps you make sense of it all so that you can get your project going in the right direction.

Cons

The software is designed for high level professionals not beginners and low level administrators. You will need to do your research and due diligence on all different types of affiliate marketing to understand and make the best use of the software.

Having PAP has enabled us to engage and energise our affiliates in a totally new way.

We have more possibilities with our affiliate program and can create more than ever before.

Pros

Everything we knew was possible with an affiliate application is provided, and more. It works, the merchant account is well laid out (makes sense) and features can be found. PAP is highly featured, which provides us with more tools to create with. Our affiliates are excited with what they have to play with. PAP is setup ready to work, pretty much out of the box, and then we get to customize it to suit us even better. It's very important with cloud-based apps to have skilled and responsive support. PAP is excellent and we have been so impressed that we also signed up for Live Agent for our own customer care.

Cons

The Banners & Links area could be designed differently to create greater ease with finding the links. A direct integration with our PayPal account will assist with commission payouts.

Great Software, Once you Figure it out

Pros

PAP has so many features that is can do anything that you need for it to do. We use it to track our in-house affiliate program as well as all of our PPC marketing. We looked at Has Offers and have used OSI. It does most of what Has Traffic can do, for a much lower cost and does far more than OSI or Idev. We have had some issues in the past and their support has always helped us figure out what was happening.

Cons

It takes a while to figure out and is not the easiest to use. If you don't have some technical knowledge, there are probably better options for you.

One of the best Affiliate Tracking Software I ever had used

I am an Affiliate Marketing Consultant and using PAP since 2007. I had referred it to 90% of my clients who are confused about the selection and i recommended it to them. I love this software.

Pros

I like their user friendly, fast web based interface. Their coders had coded in such a beautiful way that its fitted with almost any kind of shopping cart or payment gateway and that is the best plus point of it. Pricing is extremely well too.

Cons

Many good features are paid :-) Post affiliate pro has almost all basic features are free but I will like them to offer more and more free tools with the basic software.

Flexable, Detailed, Professional

Tracking of affiliates, automatic performance rewards, marketing in one place, a way to email all my affiliate or a group of affiliates in the same place. tracking of sales and commissions, as well as click on ads. There are a lot of features with the program, I am looking forward to learning about the in's and out's of this program

Pros

I am very happy with the many options this software provides for my company and different options I can set for my affiliates. I love that we can do marketing from this software and emails. Customer Service and tech support is excellent. Very happy with purchasing this program.

Cons

Does not integrate with my store very well. It would be nice to give my affiliate their discount when they make a purchase as well as commissions on referred sales. Also to have an item in my store that triggers the creation of an affiliate account.

Great platform!

Amazing!

Pros

Realtime stats are excellent and great customer support. Advanced tracking methods, solid stable platform.

Cons

Email delivery is shaky, frequently goes in spam. Setting up custom domain and SSL is difficult and requires annual additional work

Hi Sid, Many thanks for your honest feedback. We are very glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit and has made affiliate tracking a little bit easier for you. That said, no platform is ever truly perfect and our team works hard every single day to further improve the software and make the experience smoother and more intuitive. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Powerful, Scalable, Flexible, Reliable, and Super-affordable with Stellar Customer Experience

Overall, my experience with Post Affiliate Pro has been great. From integrating their tracking with our site to customizing the user interfaces to configuring our account and program, it was a breeze.

Pros

Really, for me, it was the price point I liked most. The robust platform and software do everything other affiliate program providers do at a fraction of the cost. Second, I love the customer service you receive coupled with their knowledge base—every question gets answered and you are never left hanging for too long. Another thing I really like is the ability to customize the affiliate/merchant platform user interface for both affiliates and the merchants. I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting but I'm 100% satisfied with Post Affiliate Pro.

Cons

No real complaints. I do have recommendations for furthering the product like creating and implementing an automated payout system and creating a Post Affiliate Pro network where publishers can create accounts with Post Affiliate Pro and have the platform use their information to expedite their application process to other advertisers' programs. A couple of publishers told me they weren't partnered with Post Affiliate Pro and that was preventing them from joining our program.

Post Affilaite Pro Rock!

My overall experience has been absolutely excellent. It is a comprehensive affiliate software platform.

Pros

Customer service is my favourite part of Post Affiliate Pro ..... they go over and above! Fast response time and are always more than happy jump in and help. I have been a needy client, and I have asked for so much help from them and they have supported and helped me every step of the way.

Cons

Post Affillaite Pro does seem a little techy for me, but having said that support has stepped in and sorted it all for me.

Hi Samantha, Thanks a lot for your kind words. We are so glad that you have been pleased with the system and with the overall support from our team - please do continue to ask whenever you have a question or an issue, we are always happy to help. Keep up the amazing work!

Mostly good experience

Pros

Flexible Nice live stat functionality Actually has everything if you put some time and effort to find and configure all necessary features

Cons

Many of our partners don't like using it You need to put invest some time and effort to make it usable for casino needs

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. It is good to hear that you have been satisfied with the system and the functionalities it offers to your casino. Don't forget that we offer 24/7 support via chat or email and our team is always happy to assist you with further configuration. Stay safe!

Great Start and solid customer service

A pretty steep learning curve with it but has a lot of features so understandable

Pros

Customer service, functionality & customisation

Cons

Taking a while to get used to as it's very in depth and has a lot of features.

Hi Hayden, Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it makes affiliate marketing a little easier. Because of the plethora of features and integrations, our software can initially seem a little complex but we hope our team has been able to make the initial integration a breeze. You know where to find us if you need any help!

Awesome support and software

It allows me to recreate almost a complete MLM structure and helped me simplify the overall at maximum

Pros

Interface is super fast. À lot a features. Simple but clear design. On top of that the support team is awesome. They helped me set up everything during my trial. They're up 24/7 !

Cons

Some feature are difficult to find, because there's a lot of then. But everything is well documented

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :) Have a nice day

Great Affordable Affiliate Software

Good customer service.

Pros

If you'd like an easy to use affiliate software with 24-7 customer support, use Post Affiliate Pro

Cons

Not sure. There are additional features I would like to support our affiliates with commissions.

Hi Patrick, Thank you very much for the kind feedback. We are very pleased that you have been satisfied both with the system itself and the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work!

API review: WHMCS & Prestashop integration

Pros

This is the affiliate software if you want to have a documented solution to integrate with other systems. In our case we needed integration with WHMCS, to update new affiliates and their orders to Postaffiliatepro. This software fulfilled our needs, and also our need of more complex sub affiliate structure (forced matrix 3 x 5). This was not the first affiliate software we tried, but first one which really worked, also related to the integration with Prestashop (customers and order).

Cons

Some information of API needs more detailed explanation. It was nice to have code samples of the WHMCS side, but was missing more details how to integrate API in the PAP side, especially related to mapping of parameters to campaign.

Hello Arto, thank you very much for your nice feedback. We appreciate it :)

Post Affiliate Pro and I

Im hjaving a wonderful exp with affliate pro, I don't see that ending anytime soon I will cont to use this program for many thngsr

Pros

I love this software for the versatility it has it carry multiple affiliate accounts at one time and actually keep the separate and organized. It allows you to shorten you links to your campaigns and keeps up with traffic and clicks to you site

Cons

There isn't really anything negative I could say about it really,Its easy to use,understand and get started

Best affiliate solution

Pros

You can easily integrate PAP. It is easy to use with simple UI and reporting tool. It also provides API so you can POST and GET the data easily. You can host PAP in-house or on their server.

Cons

Didn't get any issue yet with the software.

Hi Zeeshan, Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro was the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the integrations and the reporting the system offers. Keep up the great work!

Post Affiliate Network is a great foundation for an affiliate network

Most importantly, the support has been excellent, above and beyond. Overall the software is easy to use and intuitive.

Pros

Post Affiliate Network allows us to manage the affiliate programs of multiple merchants. Integration with new Merchants has been straightforward. Tracking and reporting has been perfect.

Cons

It has a learning curve, and some features aren't obvious.

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Great Software

Pros

Post affiliate pro is a great software! It is fast, robust and very flexible to meet the unique needs of my business.

Cons

Post affiliate pro could be easier to use.

Hi Yeovani, Thank you for the kind review. We are very glad to hear you are finding Post Affiliate Pro matching your business needs. We are constantly improving the software and packing it with more features to match every need out there - which can sometimes make it seem a little complicated at first. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any help in the future!

Allowed up to automate our affiliate scheme

V positive experience

Pros

PAP has allowed us to automate our affiliate scheme and so free up a lot of time Being able to make the payments automatically is a life saver - thanks

Cons

You have to go backwards to go forwards! Always have to go back to the start to do another search - system can't just move forwrads

Hi Emma, Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been a good match for you and your company and that it has been able to make affiliate marketing a little easier. That said, no software is ever truly perfect, but our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve it. Stay tuned for more updates and keep up the good work!

Great Program! The best value for your money!

Pros

I like the ease of use. Amazing customer service! I have not found a software anywhere that compares.

Cons

I wish Post Affiliate Pro had a few more features on their reporting side.

Hi Kelly, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are super pleased that Post Affiliate Pro was the right fit for you and that you have been satisfied both with the software and our customer care. Our team works hard to further improve the system so stay tuned for more awesome updates coming your way!