Post Affiliate Pro Reviews - Page 4

Amazing capabilities, Excellent Customer Support

Overall I have had a great experience, the basic setup was easy or provided for me, and support was always there for me if I needed them via chat/email. Our customers/affiliates love having their own web page that they do not have to maintain. Excellent software I highly recommend.

Pros

My favorite feature of this software is the site replication feature. We were able to use it to setup an affiliate marketing platform that allows us to offer personalized websites to all of our affiliates if they simply sign up for our program, that we keep updated with our latest deals. Customer support is amazing, anytime you need help, most of the time you can get it instantly via chat. They even custom added the ability to exclude products by product ID to help the software work with our wholesale program.

Cons

Ironically what I think was one of the greatest challenges was setting up certain settings and aspects of the software such as the site replication on our own custom domain. This required quite a bit of technical expertise, particularly with JavaScript. So for the advanced features of the software I have to warn that having a web developer may be necessary.

Been using the platform for more than 5 years and for the money you can't beat it!

We are able to run a complex affiliate program with ease knowing if we have a problem customer service is there to help us.

Pros

It's very easy to work with and reasonably flexible to implement new ideas. Customer service is always willing to help and takes ownership of issues and new ideas.

Cons

The email function could be improved to show open rates and work better in terms of delivery to the affiliate base. Additionally I would like to have the ability to see who is bringing in new customers.

Great Affiliate Software for basic and advances needs

We are using PAP to pay our sales force on multiple levels, this saves us from needing a full IT department with developers creating and customizing software for our simple needs.

Pros

The variety of functions of PAP is great, there are many options to customize it for your business. The customer support is readily available via chat, which helps a lot to get issue fixed quickly. The knowledge base help section has all functions explained in detail and is very helpful.

Cons

There are some bugs with website replication, which requires tech support to assist. Some of the issues we had are due to the website hosting provider.

not intuitive platform, not enough report, well value for money

Pros

Good price and the tracking is well considerer in the market. The platform allow to see the product sell in each sale (the affiliates are very happy with this)

Cons

Oldfashion software, not enough report, In the chat: If you are offline for a few minutes they can close the chat. So when that happen now, you can't read the answers because the question about the attention is not in the bottom like befores, now is ocuped all the chat screen.

PAP is the go-to tool for affiliate marketing

We use PAP to manage our in-house affiliate program and we are very happy with it. It's not the easiest tool to use, but for our purposes, it's just right - we can set up all the flows and offers we need. Highly recommended!

Pros

- Very robust - allows us to do all the things we need - Very flexible - custom commissions, user groups, and more - Modules are very convenient - we only pay for the blocks we need - Great support over the chat at all times

Cons

- Editing the portal for publishers could be easier - Some small functionality requirements pushed us to upgrade to a super big plan that we won't ever use fully - Support articles are a bit outdated and show the old interface

Hello, thank you very much for your nice words :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Post associate master is the most incredible in multichannel showcasing

our organization has been with PAP for around 90 days attempting to send off our associate business...I should say I know there is a disgrace of working with organizations over oceans and acquiring a trust factor just as getting support while attempting to comprehend the language. We have needed to best insight and backing from PAP still up in the air to make our involvement in them useful and fruitful

Pros

-Develop associates -Following turns out great -Simple to utilize -Customer administration Simple to set up. Generally excellent client assistance. It simply works!

Cons

Stacking times could be worked on however not a major issue. Could have better documentation. More definite aides Lower costs for more modest organizations Specialized Experience Needed, however great client care to help

Hello there, thank you very much for your kind and honest review. We appreciate it a lot and we are glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our software and our support team even though we are across the ocean. I am not really sure what you have in mind by the stacking time, but feel free to share more details via chats on our website that runs 24/7. We will be glad to hear any suggestions :)

Best affiliate software on the market

Amazing experience making getting affiliates far easier than how I used to do it with spreadsheets. Has everything you need to make paying out commissions as smooth as possible and keeping track of your affiliates.

Pros

Being able to link it up with Wordpress, Paypal & Stripe has made the software work a charm!

Cons

Nothing that stands out that I don't really like, always room for improvement but at the moment it's perfect and more than I need.

Hi Luke, Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear that you have been able to take full advantage of the integrations Post Affiliate Pro has to offer. Of course, there is always room for improvement and our team works hard every day to further enhance the software and pack it full of features to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates and take care!

Great product! Great Value!

I have no problems. Any questions I had to install my software was met with wonderful customer service! Their staff is helpful, patient and very polite.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro delivers exactly what I need to run my business. The software is easy to use, has great features, is affordable and their customer service goes above and beyond to answer my questions.

Cons

There are no cons, this software is amazing!

Hello Melanie, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Great affiliate tracking solution to get up and running quickly. Fully featured and robust platform!

Great platform to get up and running quickly. No easier solution to track affiliate sales that l know of!

Pros

Ease of use. When you need a fully featured, robust affiliate tracking platform with easy integration this is the solution for you.

Cons

Though very limited, there has been a time or two when the server was down and tracking was completely non-working at that point. When this happened my site was also down/very slow because the tracking pixels were taking a very long time to load/time out when this happened. I was able to fix the problem by changing to the tracking pixel on my site.

I always get terrific support with Post Affiliate Pro

It has enabled me to run a smooth replicated website system

Pros

The program is very simple to use and has great multi functionality. The support staff is terrific. I like that I can manually add my clients as well.

Cons

The only con is my lack of always being able to explain the help I need, but they always figure it out and help me. I am not the most savvy person, know enough to make things work.... and they help me a lot.

I've had a great experience with the software growing into it over time. I have a hundred affilates

I have 100 affiliates signed up this year already and about 30 to 40 contributing each month. The software allow me to make a multi tier commission plan where I have my own little multi-level marketing payout system. My affiliates are thrilled with the program they can see their commissions by logging into their portal. I'm able to assure some heavy-hitting marketeers that we will not lose any of their sales. I now how bloggers and Network marketeers selling my #cbdessence products.

Pros

The software is ready to go instantly but also has expandable features that can be initialized as you go and grow. I am a manufacturer and didn't know what to expect from the software so I was happy that it was so easy and straightforward and allowed me to be productive instantly Without Really knowing how to use it so well.

Cons

Great customer service and many features

Setting up our own affiliate program.

Pros

The number of features available and the free 2 week trial

Cons

The interface is a bit intimidating. Also, the instructions and guides are always available on a separate page instead of on the page you are trying to set up.

Hello Francesca, tthank you very much for your nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Nice product

PostAffiliatePro helped us to build our own affiliate network and right now it is one of our revenue channels.

Pros

Easy to integrate and quite simple UX, it was one of the fastest solutions to build our own affiliate network.

Cons

No some important functions, for example newsletters sending.

Hi there, Many thanks for your excellent review. We are very glad that Post Affiliate Pro was able to match your business needs and make your work-life a little easier. That said, no software is ever truly perfect and our team works hard every single day to enhance and improve the software to meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates!

It's Just Ok

What I was told would happen is not what is happening and I am beyond angry and frustrated. We had several meetings with you all and our team about our initials concerns and now that we are on board, it is not what we discussed.

Pros

It allows the admin to see activity. It's easy for an affiliate to sign up.

Cons

1. Many of our affiliates are unhappy because it tracks some of their sales but not all of them. 2. when they have an issue, they have no way of reaching someone for a quick answer. Therefore, we have to stop our busy day, get the concern from the affiliate, then try and communicate it properly to you all, then get your answer and try and communicate it to the unhappy affiliate and then if that answer...

Good and Easy to use affiliate tools that worth the price

Pros

Very helpful customer service helping me to walk through the setup process.

Cons

Branding feature is only available for Ultimate Plan. Also, it can do better with product and banner integration.

Hello Kelvin, thank you very much for your review. We are excited to have you with us! What exactly do you mean that it can do better with product and banner integration? Feel free to contact us at support@postaffiliatepro.com or you can also start a chat with us 24/7 on our website and our support team will be happy to assist you!

Super powerful with everything I need to track sales and referrals!

Pros

The amazing number of features and the flexibility of their use is second to none! I have never experienced any down time at all and have been using this software for years!

Cons

The software can be overwhelming in its complexity - but that doesn't matter because tech support is ready and waiting to help you all the way to completion right on the page in the Live Chat!

Versatile and full-featured.

Despite the complexity it performs well and definitely has options to let us expand in the future. It may be a lot when first getting started but I feel very confident it will scale well as big and complex as we might want to go with our program. The responsive support team is a real plus.

Pros

The options with PAP are really impressive. The wide selection of plug-ins offer the ability to add many features. Strong reporting options to dive deep on your affiliate performance. The hosted platform seems robust and their support teams very responsive.

Cons

It's not the easiest platform to configure. Finding out how to get a minimal configuration going at first was a bit of a challenge. It would be great if it had some kind of configuration 'wizard' for initial set-up.

We used an expensive service and switching to Post Affiliate has saved money without loss of quality

Pros

Great price value. We used to use a much more expensive Affiliate Service and switching to Post Affiliate Pro has not only saved us money but has done so without any lose of quality.

Cons

No complaints yet. From what I hear, Post Affiliate Pro does not integrate with as many Affiliate Networks as some Affiliate Programs, but I have yet to have this be an issue for us.

Starting using Affiliate Pro in 2010 and am completely happy with this to manage my affiliates.

Incentivizing affiliates is a great way to increase sales and conversion.

Pros

I like that they have a cloud version where we don't have to worry about upgrading the software and we don't have to worry if we are migrating our doing work on our site.

Cons

I wish they had a way of easily masking the tracking links for the affiliates so that it doesn't look like a commission based tracking link.

Wonderful. I had been looking for a simple to configure pocket friendly MLM software. This is it! A

Pros

Website replication. We don't just enroll new members, we reproduce in them our way of doing things and through their replicated sites, our brand offering is everywhere, giving us the advert reach of the big players.

Cons

Lack of wallet system which is regular feature in e-commerce environments. Adding E-wallet feature will boost the patronage of the software.

Very useful tool

The most useful feature our affiliates use is the possibility to create channels and test performances.

Pros

I am using PAP for a long time, more than 5 years, and I am very happy with it. The integration with our system was easy, the reports we are getting are very useful. When I had a technical issue, which in the end proved to be from our side, the online chat helped me right away.

Cons

I have no cons to mention. I really like PAP

Hi there, Thank you very much for your excellent review! It is amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you all these years and that it makes your day to day work-life a little easier. Our team works hard every day to fix any issue our customers may face and is so pleased to hear the hard work is paying off. Happy to have you with us!

Post Affilate Pro has good customer service

Pros

the customer service is ok so long as you stay on top of them. If you have issues you can get them on the phone to help you through most of your issues which is what I love. The sign up page looks professional and can appeal to an affiliate. they offer a CRM, and banners to promote your business.

Cons

You have to depend on the support team to make most changes unless you are a developer. It is not always easy to communicate during the day as their support team is locate in Slovakia, they do not offer branded websites for affiliiates or replicated sites, with that said they are not US based.

Hello Faliscia, thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are happy to hear that you know that you can rely on our support team! Please also know that our 1st line technical team is here for you 24/7 via chats on our website!

Excellence all the way.

We'll let you know - hopefully it will help me succeed on this journey.

Pros

It is bug free and integrates awesome features and plugins seamlessly. Support is always friendly and available!

Cons

There is nothing really i do not like. If anything can be improved, they might want to ellaborate more on various types of setup possible... instead of us having to discover all it can do...

Great Software But not for the neophyte

Pros

I like the cost and once I found someone with the company that understood my needs (language barrier) it worked really well. I don't use most of what this software can actually do, I only needed to track sales and have a replication system in place.

Cons

At times when I need help the person responding doesn't understand what I need.

Great Customer Support

Very good customers service which is always on hand to help.

Pros

I had a chat with the customer support team, they were very helpful and pointed me in the right direction.

Cons

All looks great, experienced no issues to date.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, Carl! Our support team is always here for you should you need anything and I am glad to hear that you know where to find them! :)