Post Affiliate Pro Reviews - Page 5

great system with excellent customer support

Pros

I have been usint it for some time. though its off the shelf it is still rather flexible and I could adapt it to my needs. I reccomend

Cons

despite it being rather flexible I would preffer it to be more flexible.

Hi Lior, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and your company. Every day, we work hard to add more features and flexibility to the software to deliver the best possible experience to all of our users out there. Stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to reach out!

Excellent Value For Affiliate Management

Our experience was very positive. We launched our business with PAP and now have a great foundation on which to scale.

Pros

It handles most of our needs with ease. Considering the features, it is also very cost effective. Highly recommended.

Cons

There some features we would have liked such as tracking a custom commission structure and offering a replicated website.

Perfect software for SMEs

Pros

It works well, the software is simple to use and our Affiliates seem happy using the software. we will be moving over to the hosted version shortly.

Cons

The design is a little dated. Customer support hours are limited. The support documentation has got a lot better over the years but it can still be quite difficult to find what you need

Great Product

Pros

It has a lot of features. It integrates with a lot of apps and it is customizable.

Cons

Although it’s a great software, it has gotten quite costly and the interface is a little Dated.

Many thanks for your honest feedback, Marcia! We are glad to have you with us and please feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions at support@postaffiliatepro.com! Take care :)

Putolovac and PopustPlus

Great!

Pros

It is very easy to use. We are using it for a long time to connect our site with Coupon based sites like Groupon for several years now and it was a lot of help.

Cons

Everything is really ok. For me there are no cons.

Hello Igor! Thanks a lot for your amazing review! We are thrilled to have you with us! :)

Let's any small business handle support and customer service like a Fortune 500 company.

It's an affordable way to get top quality customer support handled.

Pros

The complete and total integration of all support features with my internal systems makes this an integral part of my business.

Cons

There's no screenshare option built in, which could be really helpful for support issues. I need to use a 3rd party tool to accomplish this.

Incredible Customer Support and Solid Platform

The customer support agents are always fast to respond and solve issues. Been great for everything I need!

Pros

Simple to use and works well. Good customisation options and simple to install.

Cons

Would like to be able to track social media influencers through the product. Not sure if that's at all possible though!

Having difficulty implementing new ideas

I am very pleased and hopeful that the PAP platform will work for my goals.

Pros

I love your support. Everyone I have engaged in a support chat session were very helpful and patient with my questions.

Cons

Rigid capabilities. In my attempt to adapt the PAP system to my requirements I must use a lot of support time to find a work around to get past limitations. For example the MLM commission model has mostly run it's course and is a hard sell. I want to attract investors, other merchants and franchisees to work as partners who have a percentage cut of the revenue but do not have affiliate marketing role as the parent to child relationship that the affiliate has with the referred customer. Because i think outside the box of what most people are doing your support is having a difficult time with my questions.

Brilliant Affiliate Program.

So in conclusion, this is the best software that I have used to do affiliate marketing with for my own business and brand. We have hundreds of members that use this and they are all very happy.

Pros

This software is fantastic and provides me and my business a huge amount of tools and services. I would recommend Post Affiliate Pro to anyone that is looking at setting up an affiliate program for their own business.

Cons

I can't really say anything negative as any issues that I have or come up with whilst using this software are always solved by the customer service team with quick speed.

Hello Reece, thank you very much for the kind words and recommendations. We appreciate it very much!

Post Affiliate Pro: for us and our clients the best Solution for developing Affiliate Systems

When it comes to complex applications in the area of multilevel affiliate systems, you need a stable, consistent framework that meets the highest requirements. After a long search for a suitable solution, we decided to use Post Affiliate Pro. PAP matches all our requirements and offers much more than just standard features. Even the of Support is excellent! THese Guys can solve problems within seconds!...

Affiliatecube.co.uk uses Post Affiliate Pro for over 8 yeaars

Very good working experience and everyone has been helpful

Pros

I liked he easy of use and the strucutre of the features in relation to affiliate and merchant requirements.

Cons

Not much to be honest - It does everything for a platform. it would be nice to be able to see the epc calculations for each affiliate by category breakdown.

Overall I am very happy with PAP.

Overall, PAP has helped us run a very successful affiliate program. I will definitely recommend it to others, but I will mention that sometimes it can be kind-of confusing to figure out where stuff is. Other than that, we enjoy it immensely.

Pros

It does everything you need it to do. Overall it saves us time as an organization to use PAP as opposed to other affiliate software systems.

Cons

Sometimes it is very hard to figure out how to do something or figure out where something is. Thankfully you guys have a good help desk.

Great software that has helped us grow our business!

Overall I have been very satisfied with this vendor.

Pros

Easy to use and simple to set up and get started.

Cons

Nothing I can think of about this software that I would consider a con!

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) Have a nice day.

AMAZING team and easy software

Other than the layout look of the virtual office. that by personal choice I would like to make more custom to us. I've had a great experience and LOVE, let me repeat, LOVE that they are available 24/7/365.

Pros

Their support is awesome! They really work to help you get your programmed operational in a short period of time.

Cons

I would like that the changing of the styles/layout be easier to custom. Drag and drop would be ideal.

Hi Marlen, thank you for your review, we are happy to have you onboard :) Wish you a great day!

Great software to track, communicate and manage my affiliate program

The ease of tracking and managing affiliates & resellers

Pros

I can multi-task on the software, chat with customer service, track sales, traffic and overall manage all the affiliates. With PAP I don't have to worry about paying for additional email marketing provider since I can send emails to my affiliates through the software.

Cons

Slow response time of customer care representatives. I guess they can do with more hands. Also, a downward review of pricing will be beneficial to users.

Worst software ever used in 10 years.

Overall the worst software I have used in 10 years. Couldn't be worse. Really really bad. You may not believe me. You may think I'm a competitor, but having read this once you go in and try and do anything during your trial, you will see I'm right. Otherwise you might think it was user error. Or your fault. Nope. It is their horrible software.

Pros

They do have a good online chat service. This is necessary because the software is so horrible you will need help each time you open it.

Cons

This is the worst. Horribly frustrating to use. Horrible user interface. I have to relearn it each time. So many compartmentalized parts of the website. Adding an affiliate and their corresponding code is a nightmare. Once a default code was applied to a new affiliate. I didn't do this. The affiliate demanded $4,000 even though they did no sales. Then I wrote them telling them I would be switching soon. I did NOT ask them to close the account. They unilaterally closed the account. Very frustrating. Would never recommend except to my worse competitor. Just so so so bad. Also doesn't have basic automatic monthly payments to affiliates. All needs to be done manually.

Hi Frank, We are sorry to hear that your experience with Post Affiliate Pro has not been ideal and for the misunderstanding regarding your account. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us or to book a call with us so we may assist you further.

Great software to increase your sales and network

Pros

The amount of different functionalities that allows our company to offer different types of affiliate marketing campaigns.

Cons

It can be a little complicated to start on your own.

Hello Amanda, thank you for your good rating :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Great platform to grow and track your affiliate/reseller program

Pros

Features and functionality. The features are are well laid out and easy to use. The interface is great too!

Cons

I'd probably say faster response time from the customer service agents. It is understandable though that they take a lot of requests from around the world, but we need them to be attend to us quicker.

It's gotten better over the years

After some trial and error, definitely our affiliate program now runs smoothly thanks to PAP.

Pros

PAP is a great tool to keep an eye on your affiliates' performance and track their commissions in detail. It's easy to customize reports. Once you have it set up properly, it can save a lot of time when its time to pay your affiliates. The customer service is very good!

Cons

I've been using it for almost 6 years, so this might not hold true; back then I thought that the on boarding experience was not ideal. It was quite complicated (without the help of the IT department) to get it up an running with full functionalities.

Hi Sadday, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so pleased to have you with us for nearly 6 years and that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you since day one. Our team works hard 24/7 to improve the software, pack it with more features but also simplify it to make the onboarding process as seamless as possible. We hope it is now a smooth experience, albeit the integration specialist is always available to make it even easier. Happy to have you with us and take care!

Experienced PAP User Review!

I have been working with PAP since 2004, and know all its ins and outs. PAP kept improving during the years and is in my opinion still the best affiliate program. I tested and used many affiliate program scripts; the good, the bad and the ugly ones. However, PAP has always been my first choice. For both small and big set-ups, PAP is the best one. One of the strong points of PAP is the actual team behind it. There is a saying: Walk ing the extra mile. Well, the support team of QualityUnit walks an extra 1.000 miles to help you. Many of my improvement ideas and new feature requests where implemented over the years; the PAP team actually listens to loyal customers who use their script every day. Marc Wijnants - Netherlands

Pros

- Replicated Site Option - Easily Extendable - Flexible - Customizable with plugins - Best support ever.

Cons

Unexperienced users can easily get overwhelmed. New users have to be carefull activating to many features and plugins. Better take it step by step and get to know the script well.

Powerful, simple, robust, and with features I've not seen anywhere else.

Robust affiliate software at a fixed cost.

Pros

My favorite feature: Direct Linking... it allows your affiliates to use regular links to any page on your site which are automatically tracked as affiliate links.

Cons

The admin section is a bit tricky to get used to, but once you do it's quite robust. Lots of options.

Post Affiliate Pro User

We run an Affiliate program in 50 U.S. States and the cost of Post Affiliate Pro is far less than the competitor that I've used for many years. Overall, the software works well for our company.

Pros

The software is very "friendly" to use and the back office dashboard has the tools we need for ease of operations over the software previously used.

Cons

I have not found anything that I don't like at this point.

Hello, thank you very much for your nice review, We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.

Great Customer Server and Powerful Product

We first installed Post Affiliate Pro in 2006. We also experimented with several affiliate networks. PAP is by far the best solution. It gives us more control, provides more features, and the customer service is far better than anything else we have tried.

Pros

Great customer service and very reasonable prices for the product. We have more control over how to run our affiliate program - we can decide to have lifetime cookies instead of having to accept what an affiliate network offers. Many more features than we found anywhere else. The support experts have always been very patient with my ignorance, they read my emails and answer my questions (it amazes me how many "customer service" people don't answer the question I ask - PAP does), and they are very knowledgeable.

Cons

We have to manage the program ourselves. Like most programs, once you learn it, then it is easy to use.

Great for tracking referrals

Pros

This works really well to track referrals. The tech support is really good.

Cons

I find it costly. There are many features and I find it takes some back and forth with tech support to get them all correctly configured.

Hi Tim, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our technical support so far and although the system can seem a bit complex at times, you have managed to set it up to take your affiliate marketing to the next level. Keep up the great work and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need assistance!

A great affiliate marketing product!

Pros

The pricing point for the amount of features you get is very good! After days of research into different affiliate marketing programs, Post Affiliate Pro had the best mix of features and flexibility for our business that I could find.

Cons

In order to add customization, you have to have some technical expertise, but Post Affiliate Pro's awesome customer support can guide you through almsot any customization that you are looking for.

Hi Colton, Thank you so much for such a great review! It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been able to meet your expectations without breaking the bank. Our team works hard every day to further improve the software and we are pleased to see that you have been able to get the help necessary whenever you needed. Keep up the great work and remember - we are here for you 24/7!