Post Planner Reviews

Post Planner

You'll look like a social media genius

Post Planner

Stress Relief

Pros

The ease of using Post Planner to find up-to-date and meaningful content for my site is impressive. The results are astonishing also. Give it a try!

Cons

Recommend that you continue expanding resources to include new voices in the media. It's looking good!

Excellent scheduling tool

Pros

Simple, easy to use, extremely user-friendly social media tool for posting and finding content. It's clearly designed with the user in mind, making life for anyone managing social media 100x better.

Cons

Video has been a bit of a challenge. I'd love to see this improved down the road since it's a huge part of what I share on social.

Review of Post Planner

I signed up for Post Planner because it was recommended by a vendor that I have been using for many years. I have had a Post Planner account for over 2 years. I decided to use a marketer to do my marketing so 6 months ago I stopped using Post Planner. I had an annual plan so I knew that I had to wait until my annual subscription was over. So when I got notice to renew and pay for my renewal for...

Pros

It was very easy to sign up for Post Planner software.

Cons

Their billing practices are unscrupulous and very unfair. They charge you for services you do not use.

Terrible Experience Overall

I've used Hootsuite, Buffer and Post Planner. I eventually stopped using anything but Hootsuite because I found it to the most robust and best value overall. I had Post Planner for just over a year. I found their product to be less intuitive than the others and I'd get a lot of full page interstitials when logging in. I understand why they do that but it's annoying.

Pros

I didn't find anything particularly likable about this product.

Cons

They have NO pro-rated refunds at all. The day after they auto-renewed me with NO NOTICE at all, it became impossible to get any kind of refund. They are the greediest SaaS company I've ever done business with by a long shot.

Hey Ben, We appreciate all feedback, even when it makes us frown, as that helps us grow and expand our product. If you had a bad experience we really do care and apologize. I'm sorry if you didn't find anything likable about the product, I'd love to hear what particulars about the app you didn't enjoy or that were confusing to you as a user. Our main goal as an app is not scheduling,...

BEWARE - dodgey company charging credit cards with every excuse but not action

We used Post Planner Guru for a year and it provided absolutely no benefit to our postings whatsoever. Further, this company automatically charged our credit card without consent. I requested to CANCEL the subscription and was told that my account name did not match their records (even though I had to be logged in to Post Planner to click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION???). I am then fed a load of rubbish about my email being ONE day out and they would need to charge me for another full year, quoting some fine print buried in their Terms of Service Agreement. We are a proactive, innovative company using many SaaS providers. This would be BY FAR the worst I've ever dealt with. Customer service is APPAULING - this company is on limited days.

Pros

There was nothing I liked about this software.

Cons

This company automatically charges your credit card without consent. I requested to CANCEL our subscription and was told that my account name did not match their records (even though I was logged in to Post Planner to click CANCEL ???). I am then fed a load of rubbish about my email being ONE day out and they would need to charge me for another full year, quoting some fine print buried in their Terms of Service. We are a proactive, innovative company using many SaaS providers. This would be BY FAR the worst I've ever dealt with.

Kim, Sorry you've had a bad experience with the app, specifically billing. But our Terms of Service are very clear regarding this and we do adhere to it as any company would. You can read over them again here https://www.postplanner.com/terms Nothing is charged without consent, as it is agreed upon during signup regarding annual plans, and monthly plans. I'd love to help you use the app to the best of my abilities the remainder of your term and help you with a solid posting strategy to help you crush it! Let me know how we can do that. Thanks, Scott Ayres

Doesn't live up to the promise

Pros

If you can get past the terrible-looking and unintuitive UI, I could see how this would be helpful for a B2C business looking for a steady stream of content for their social accounts. For B2B, it's not useful at all.

Cons

Post Planner charged my card for renewal several months before my annual plan expired. Given my underwhelming experience with the tool, I asked for a refund and a cancelation of my plan (as I had no intention of renewing). Instead of promoting goodwill, they pointed me to the ToS that has language saying they can charge customers well in advance of plan expiration. Really, really shady business practice. Customer Service (which was clearly a personal assistant following a script--no decision-making power, and wouldn't forward me to a manager) refused to give me a refund and was generally not helpful.

Post Planner is not what it actually claims to be.

Pros

The procedure to get enrolled is easy. They also provide some exceptional blogging tips. It lets you schedule your post releases I several social media depending on the order you actually want them to.

Cons

The whole deal of understanding the working of this application may take a while. There have been various problems with the cancelation of the subscriptions. The support team does not provide sufficient help with issues regarding the cancelation of subscriptions. The billing options set up are quite ridiculous and this could drive to other similar applications which work with a better performance. Many a time, the refunds due to the removal of subscriptions have taken months. When enquired, the support team often advised using the application in a better way.

Casual user

Pros

I love Post Planner! Very user friendly. Their customer service and social media content are amazing too.

Great Content Scheduler, Exceptional Value

Post Planner helps me discover and store content to share with my audience—and helps me find what my competitors are sharing online. Post Planner also lets me store the content that I've written over the past few years and makes it easy for me to share at my convenience. This saves me a ton of time researching and planning content every week. I've tried the other social media and content sharing platforms, but prefer Post Planner to the rest.

Pros

Ease of Use Effectiveness Price

Cons

The UX can feel confusing the first time you use it, but makes sense by second and third login.

Plan Now And Post Anytime

Pros

- Very convenient software. Saved a lot of peak traffic time problems for me. - Has good integration with multiple platforms like facebook and twitter - The mobile application has a neat interface too - Has a simple design

Cons

I don't dislike anything about this product. It is a simple platform and gets the job done.

5x increase in engagement on Facebook overnight

Pros

This app is really all about the content you get with it. You can add any page from Facebook (like your competition, etc.) and the app shows you the best photos & articles. I started with some bigger brands in my industry, but then learned that the smaller & medium sized pages are the ones that share all the coolest stuff. So I get all my posts (and post ideas) from them now. Like I tell everyone, my post likes increased by over 500% pretty much the day after I started getting my content from this app. Unreal.

Cons

They keep saying they will release a mobile app, but hasn't happened yet. Will be a life-saver when they do. Need to access on the go.

CHARGE YOU WITHOUT NOTIFICATION, NO REFUNDS, EMPTY PROMISES

Pros

I got ProPlanner because it was an affordable option that included a "recycle" feature. This was the only benefit to using it.

Cons

I tried to cancel 6 months ago. I agreed to stay on because they said (and I find now that they've been saying this for a year) that they are building a whole new app with new platforms, new features, etc. I just saw a renewal charge on my credit card - no notice, no invoice sent via email, just a charge - and when I tried to answer they sent back the same form letter about the new features and offering...

Comprehensive tool, but still missing some major social channels

It was a really good tool when I started using it several years ago. The scheduling side of things is robust and intuitive, yet I moved on to a different product as the development (e.g. adding LinkedIn and Instagram) didn't seem to be forthcoming, so a little disappointing in that sense.

Pros

It's ease of use - the scheduling side of things is (and always has been), well thought-through and user-friendly.

Cons

PostPlanner have been saying that they are going to add support for more social channels to schedule to for a long time, but as of now (April 2020), they still only support Facebook and Twitter, as far as I'm aware. This is not enough for my daily needs now, and so I only use PostPlanner for infrequent scheduling.

I recommend this to any small business owner

Pros

If you're managing multiple social networks and can't find the time to keep up, you need this app. I can't say enough about how much time it's saved me over the last year. I felt like I was chasing my tail trying to keep up with social media, now I spend a few minutes each day to set up my content and monitor what's scheduled.

Cons

The difference between queue and schedule isn't intuitive. Took me some time to figure out why I'd use one over the other, but now I totally get it. Great feature!

A below average tool for social media marketing

Pros

The application is easy to set up and work on. It helps you plan and schedule your social media post to maximize its reach and engagements. It helps in recycling and rescheduling old posts and provides tutorials about the using of their blog. It is an affordable option.

Cons

The application lacks in some basic features. It gets automatically updated and upgraded to another version which is priced high. It is difficult to cancel your account. Poor customer service and support team. Lacks in integrations. It is not linked to Instagram and Pinterest. The refunds take a lot of time to be processed.

Love this Program

Pros

It is easy to use, offers valid and appropriate content, and is reliable. Excellent support response.

Cons

Post Planner asked for a review after a week of ignoring my customer support emails... oh the irony!

Pros

Scheduling and recurring post features are nice and the ability to look for trending content has definitely come in handy... but their shady business practices and lack of customer support ruin it all.

Cons

Two years ago, I was grandfathered into their 'Guru' plan with a significant discount. Since then, the company quietly changed their pricing plan and, as others have experienced, charged me double (on an annual plan, as well) what I was paying with no prior notification. My direct messages and email to support went unanswered - from the looks of it, this is very much standard for Post Planner. What's...

Scam!! Buyer Beware!

There are no pro's to this services. I did not find any value to the service they were providing in any way.

Pros

Cons

They have unethical business practices that lock you into a revolving annual automatic renewal charge. THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS IS TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT/DEBT CARD. Per their terms and conditions, you are only allowed to cancel your account within the first 30 days or 90 days from the termination date. Yet, they will refuse to cancel your account even if you are within the 90 days. They will charge...

What a great and comprehensive social media posting tool

I am using Post Planner to manage my posting on a daily basis for all my social media sites. It does EXACTLY what I need it to do in a simple manner.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that I can post to all my social media sites with just a few clicks. They have a great search tool to find relevant content and even allow me to import my blog posts straight from my site. I also love the repeat post and recycle features.

Cons

There is not much to say regarding what I dislike. Probably the one thing missing is the ability to "post at best time" instead of having to set up my schedule manually.

Great customer support

Pros

We used Post Planner mainly to curate and schedule memes, inspirational posts, etc. We did experience some billing issues as others have mentioned, but customer service always went way above and beyond to fix the situation, even upgrading our plan free of charge. Absolutely stellar support!

Cons

The content discovery could sometimes be repetitive and there were instances where we had scheduled the same post multiple times because of this.

Beware, will charge your card ahead of time, and will try to upgrade you to top tier and charge your card for it later (will not refund)

Had Post Planner for over a year. The service started off well, but then I got a charge out of the blue for my annual license. Contacted customer service to get the charge refunded, they said that in their terms they can charge you months before your annual re-subscribe date. They refused the refund, and said they upgraded me to their top tier. I said I didn't want their top tier and wanted a refund which they refused again.

Pros

Decent content to share.

Cons

horrible business practices and customer service.

Hi Dean, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the app and had some confusion around the annual plans. As mentioned within email communication, our annual plans do renew within 90 days of the 12 month anniversary to avoid any lapses due to credit card billing. This includes a prorated amount. You were never charged for an upgrade that you didn't agree to, and in fact we gave you the next level plan at no additional cost, a significant savings to you. We're launching a whole new app (ground level up rebuild) which includes additional social networks, content, mobile app and more. I hope you'll come back and give things a try. Sincerely, Rebekah

Easy to use, good features, practical

Pros

Great for cross posting and ease of use. I like how they gather content and rate it. Helps me generate more traffic.

Cons

I feel that an interface upgrade would be nice as well as some more analysis features for tracking the success of my content.

Terrible Service, Over priced

I did not see ANY benefits from this.

Pros

Easily schedule posts to different pages and accounts Good concept of having someone else find content for you.

Cons

Finding content was NOT easy. I really had to search to find quality content. Most important - Horrible service and overpriced for what you get. My subscription was up in March and they auto-charged me in Feb. with NO notice and won't refund me. There is no phone number to reach them.

Best Way to go Viral and find the Best Content for Social Media to Post

Pros

I love how easy Post Planer makes it to find content that has a huge chance to go viral. We're all busy as entrepreneurs each day and within moments you can find the best content to post to all your Social Media channels.

Cons

help me with the organization of posts

Help me organize posts. It is one of the best software for those who use social networks. You can organize between different social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For those who do not have time to access social networks daily, just make your posts, schedule and leave in the queue that the software is in charge of posting. They have a blog with lots of tips and that helps too.

Pros

Leave your posts scheduled without worrying about the time spent on posting every day.

Cons

Could have the free version for testing, or a simpler and free version for the user to adapt to the platform.