Post Planner Reviews

Post Planner

You'll look like a social media genius

WHAT A SCAM

Pros

absolutely horrible, I have nothing good to say about this company and going to tell it to anyone who will listen. STay far away!

Cons

If I could give them a negative star rating I WOULD. After signing up I found that their product could not even do some of the things they claimed it could. After emailing they said they were working to fix it. When they coudn't fix it they removed the feature. After months of trying to make it work I contacted them to cancel my account. 4 Months later I was charged for a renewal. I contact them...

Over Hyped Leads to Disappointment

Poor customer service.

Pros

Ease of use was great. It’s very simple to use.

Cons

It’s very cheesy and not what they show on the website

My experience with Post Planner

Pros

It is quite easy to use and staright forward no much technical background to understand it.

Cons

I cant really say there is something did not like about post planner, i will recommned it any day.

Post planner is an Excellent app

Pros

This tool is the best resources for social content out there. Pros: Great UI Content resources saves tons of time Deep analytics

Cons

Great content for social media

Pros

They give us relevant content. Period. Using their service has improved traffic and engagement for us significantly.

Cons

There's no better app on the market

Pros

The price is right on point for my business and their customer service is amazing. Can't thank them enough for their help in getting me set up and running. Way above and beyond!

Cons

I can't wait until they add Instagram and other networks to the app. I know it's coming and I'm so excited!

Content Gem for your Social Media channels

If been using this a while and I can honestly say it's great value for money, takes a lot of social media management and content creation pressure off anyone managing or really active on social media. I love the flexible scheduling features and the ease of finding a great piece of content to share.

Pros

Cheap and Easy to use. Saves you a lot of time and frustration. Especially useful for small business owners and entrepreneurs.

Cons

Certain categories can have limited available content to choose from.

Really appreciate the great review!! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE that you LOVE the app!

BUYER BEWARE

The company is adamant that every person reads their Terms & Services, therefore, you will be charged NINETY days prior to the end of your subscription. They will do nothing for customer satisfaction despite that their emails read "Unfortunately, we’ve received a Cancellation Request. Do whatever it takes to address the user’s needs and ensure their 100% Satisfaction". They will do nothing but hand you an apology because they have already stolen your money.

Pros

None whatsoever. The posts are used on a schedule which gets no traction.

Cons

Daily email spamming. No traction in the newsfeed. Not user-friendly. You're stuck with their service even when you don't want it. Customer service is the worst in the industry. I don't want a free upgrade. I want an apology.

Auto-repost of content is useful

We used to post manually to Facebook every day. Had 1+ year of content. I paid someone to do it. Now, with Post Planner, I had my assistant add everything to the queue. When a post is posted, Post Planner ads it back to the end of the queue. No more manually posting to Facebook. Post Planner reposts older post after a year. This is saving me money. Overall, I'm a happy camper. I read the other reviews here. Many are very negative. I must say, I don't agree with them overall. I've never tried to cancel my account though.

Pros

Auto-repost of content

Cons

I rarely had issues, but when I did, support staff wasn't terribly helpful. They could be better trained and more effective.

I think it's good for what it does.

Pros

Easy to schedule and find content that one can use to post on Facebook and Twitter, Wish it had a way to post on LinkedIN.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lack of good content to find. So that means you have to create your own content to post.

Postplanner can't keep up

Pros

easy to use (when it works) different pages you can post to instantly, but lately the software is not working so not many pros

Cons

My posts are not posting at the correct time, posts are double, to the wrong pages and support only tells me to uninstall ALL other extensions I have, in a short word useless!

Best content for social media

Pros

The app has helped our team with quick, simple, and smart social content that allows us to reach customers. If your in the marketing business trying to sell product it's a must have.

Bait and Switch

Pros

The shuffle feature works pretty well. It offers a bitly feature for twitter.

Cons

The videos posted by post planner show a beta version of the software. It advertised 10 social media accounts, which is not true - 2 social media platforms are supported. Twitter and Facebook. One Twitter account and eight Facebook pages. I was expecting Instagram, Linked In, Pinterest to be included in my 10 accounts. The software is clunky. Many of the recommended posts were blocked by Facebook as spam. The program itself feels like it was created in the late 1990's.

Great place to manage all of your social media posts!

Pros

The search for content is fantastic and it makes it super easy to schedule posts, pictures and now videos to be posted to your facebook and twitter accounts.

Cons

Would like to be able to get more content and some times when I save or add a search I still have to look hard to find it. Looking forward to using the beta version more.

A WARNING new users - Terms & Conditions

Post Planner is unbelievable when it comes to getting a refund. New users be warned it's all good and rosey until you want a refund. Post Planner will roll out their long winded process and hide behind their terms and conditions. In a world driven by customer service and social media word of mouth I find their refund policy very strange to say the least. This company doesn't care about you they just want your money.

Pros

Easy to use software but their customer service and refund terms are shocking.

Cons

This company provides no notification before they just recharge your credit card without consent. Try to talk to them about and request a refund and they put a spin on their T&C. They won't listen and don't care as you see by what they probably post as a comment to this review. This is the worst SaaS company I've ever dealt with when it comes to modern day marketing tools.

Post Planner

The Team is very helpful and gives feedback on all emails and queries

Pros

Product is easy to use and consumer friendly

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Post Planner.

Schedule Branded and Timed Post To Facebook

If you are just starting out in the online world trying to market your business or blog, Post Planner should certainly be on your list of tools to consider using. With an optional 30-day free trial, excellent customer service, and user-friendly tools, there is no reason not to try Post Planner. Learning to use its full features could make it a very valuable tool for anyone trying to create a presence on the web.

Pros

Valuable for any small business who plans to incorporate Facebook as a huge part of their marketing plan

Cons

Apps that work across multiple platforms will probably be more in demand in spite of the fact that this is a very useful and advanced app

Great content curation tool

Content curation made easier for various industries. Consistently great articles and links that I choose to read on a regular basis.

Pros

I'm a big fan of Post Planner not only for curating content but also for finding informative content that I want to read/learn from related to my industry and my clients' industries.

Cons

There's no "Cancel Subscription" option. You have to email Post Planner directly to cancel or change your subscription which I find frustrating as this is the only tool I've come across where you can't do things like this yourself. Also when I've posted to Twitter, assuming the link would be shown, only a photo and the caption I wrote have shown up.

Great tool for Social Planning and Scheduling

Get this tool if your ready to pay instead of using a free service.

Pros

This is a great tool: Audience Tools Analytics Tools Scheduling Tools This user interface is easy to start with!

Cons

Almost as good as buffer in value but honestly a little more intuitive and the audience section is totally worth.

Hassle free social media posts

Pros

Efficiently manages your time so you do not have to stress about your social media posts. Customer experience design of the app. Responsive and effective customer helpline

Cons

It does not support LinkedIn yet which is a bit problematic and waiting to see them integrate soon on LinkedIn

Beware the fine print

They automatically charge your renewal without any notification. I never really used the app so I was surprised to see the renewal. I notified them right away ( within 3 days) but they still refused to refund the money

Posting made simple

Pros

Love the ability to find great, funny, engaging content easily to share to my pages. I love the scheduling feature so I can set it and forget it. I have a super busy schedule and appreciate the ease of finding and sharing relevant content to my pages!

Cons

I'd love for there to be an app that looks similar to how the desktop version works. I know it is still possible to use a mobile feature but I'd prefer it to appear and function the same way as the desktop.

Great posts!

Pros

It is easy to use, has great tutorials and customer support. It has a wide selection of items to post.

Cons

The items for posting aren't updated as frequently as I'd like. While there is a large selection of topics, the posts suitable for my social media pages seem to be in short supply most of the time.

Charged annual renewal in February despite email that states no charges until March.

I made some lackluster social media engagement a little easier, but it's not robust or reliable enough to continue with.

Pros

Relatively easy to use, but light on functionality. Allows for easy scheduling of some assorted external resources but the selection is a little iffy. Interface is simple, but perhaps too simple.

Cons

Customer service basically told me after erroneous charge. Scheduler fails a lot of the time also - had posts and accounts just disappear.

Viral Content

I use post planner for scheduling posts on my social media and get trending post recommendations.

Pros

Post planner is very good social media management app with a feature to provide trending content according to your niche. So you receive more engagement and followers

Cons

Little bit costly. Support only few social media platforms. Need more improvement and some advance features.