Post Planner Reviews

Post Planner

You'll look like a social media genius

Post Planner

So happy! Helps me find content for my FB page

Pros

Perfect for my side business on Facebook! I added a bunch of my competitors (their Facebook and Twitter pages) and now I can see all their content that gets the most likes. Since I started using this, my post likes are like 8x higher. I don't use a lot of apps like this, but this one is pretty good so far. Support is great too.

Cons

I hope they add Instagram and Pinterest scheduling. Also, they need a mobile app.

Easy to use and reliable

Pros

You can set up a few post a month and forget about them as they post themselves. It really helps with a company who doesn't have a budget for a marketing team.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is to have a mobile app. It would be nice to be able to plan on the go.

Managing my Social Media Posts is now simpler than ever!

Great for automating client Social media posts months in advance.

Pros

Straightforward to link social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter. Setting up a posting schedule is super easy. Finding new content is a breeze with a powerful search engine and great suggested content categories.

Cons

Limited on bang for the buck. Pricing needs urgent review. Shame you cannot pay per user account or SM account connected.

Post planner is a great tool for scheduling content across my social platforms.

Pros

I love how easy it is to schedule content, and I especially love the "recycle" feature that lets me repurpose it

Cons

Sometimes I find the library of content isn't as extensive as I'd like it to be for my niche, otherwise I enjoy using the software

Awesome Tool for Content Curation

Post Planner has made my social media marketing workflow a lot simpler and more effective.

Pros

I love that post planner shows you the top performing posts, quotes, and even statuses on social media sites. You can easily schedule to repost them, or edit them with your own branding.

Cons

Researching different keywords can be tricky sometimes, but I'm still happy with Post PLanner.

Over hyped and awful service

Pros

Used postplanner for a couple of years. It was ok for scheduling. No noticeable increase in traffic.

Cons

Charged a yearly subscription months after cancelled Will not refund. Sort out your customer service

I fond it time consumiing to use and ndidn't see any positive results.

Pros

I will say the email Customer Service was done in a timely manner, but not extending the refund that I had requested.

Cons

The fact that there is no live Customer Support is not acceptable to me. There isn't even Chat, which is also annoying. I will say the email Customer Service was done in a timely manner, but they only wanted to offer me extended plans at no extra charge and not give me a refund. Buyer Be Aware: when you sign up, you are signing up for auto-renew. I did not realize this and they charged me, which they would not refund, even though I told them I had no intention of using their app.

A perfect software for Social Media Calendar

Pros

I liked the calendar part that we can set for every post on different social media platforms. It has the decent feature of content curation.

Cons

I feel that the analytics part is bit lacking and can be improved in terms of engagement for a particular post or campaign.

Beware! PostPlanner will charge you 3 months before you're up for renewal & won't give a refund.

I signed up in March 2016 for an annual membership. Earlier this week I was charged for next year's subscription. Three months early and without warning via email, call or text. I no longer use the service and immediately requested to cancel and be given a refund. The wouldn't comply and that's a horrible business practice.

Cons

A good alternative to other social media post planning tools.

YASMPT - yet another social media planning tool. On it's face and at first glance, seemingly a nice app. But pricing process caused me to walk away.

Pros

Scheduling feature is good. Interface is nice enough. And content suggestion feature is alright, a bit wonky in its presentation though.

Cons

Their pricing process/upsell is quite annoying. If you go in, go in expecting to pay for a full year at a higher than expected price point.

Effective social media content.

Pros

Post Planner creates effective social media content for multiple platforms. It is easy and intuitive to use. A great product.

Cons

No immediate feedback here. Others have commented on the benefit of including Instagram, and I would agree with that.

total fraud 100% terrible

none just losing money and time. 100% useless

Pros

that the sellers manage to sell this service you pay for losing massive time. All the soft does you can do without it better and faster They have a fraud system going you can not test their services before, but offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Once you paid they never give you back the money. 100% terrible I filled a criminal fraud case against the company.

Cons

all it is a total nothing burger wasting your money for wasting more of your time. simply terrible!

Gets the job done and then some!

Pros

The management and the flexibility. It's great to get this stuff off your plate and let a more proactive force take care of it for you.

Cons

There was a previous issue with the automatic renewal (of a subscription) but they have since resolved this.

Best app for busy marketeer

Only social media app i need for finding best content for social media. It really takes load of my busy work day. I can find awesome content and even schedule post for months ahead. This level of flexibility can't be find in any other app

Pros

Post Planner user for few years. Awesome customer support and Canva integration really helps with my daily routine of managing several Facebook and Twitter pages.

Cons

I reaally wish that they add instagram too becouse for now i have to use some other tools. Keeping my fingers crossed

Scam, awful ethics.

Sad that a company with a good idea can not be ethical in there practices. They have charged me 2 years in a row for services I never used and now 1 day after I realized they charged me they refuse to give me my money back for the entire year that has yet to come if services I won't be using.