Post Planner Reviews - Page 4

5x increase in engagement on Facebook overnight

Pros

This app is really all about the content you get with it. You can add any page from Facebook (like your competition, etc.) and the app shows you the best photos & articles. I started with some bigger brands in my industry, but then learned that the smaller & medium sized pages are the ones that share all the coolest stuff. So I get all my posts (and post ideas) from them now. Like I tell everyone, my post likes increased by over 500% pretty much the day after I started getting my content from this app. Unreal.

Cons

They keep saying they will release a mobile app, but hasn't happened yet. Will be a life-saver when they do. Need to access on the go.

Free your time and mind -- this makes your social media presence a breeze.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the most helpful and responsive tech person I've ever encountered. He is very patient and conscientious.

Pros

I like that I can find a lot of content and that I can upload my own content as well. I like that I only have to think of my content once a week.

Cons

Without the business plan, much of the content I want is unavailable.

I recommend this to any small business owner

Pros

If you're managing multiple social networks and can't find the time to keep up, you need this app. I can't say enough about how much time it's saved me over the last year. I felt like I was chasing my tail trying to keep up with social media, now I spend a few minutes each day to set up my content and monitor what's scheduled.

Cons

The difference between queue and schedule isn't intuitive. Took me some time to figure out why I'd use one over the other, but now I totally get it. Great feature!

Excellent help for social media job!

I live in the UK but my followers mostly in the USA... so, I am sleeping when they are awake... Planning and scheduling posts option solves my problem.

Pros

You can post on your social media accounts while you are sleeping. Cheep, useful, helpful.

Cons

Annual payment can be found a bit difficult for some newbies.

CHARGE YOU WITHOUT NOTIFICATION, NO REFUNDS, EMPTY PROMISES

Pros

I got ProPlanner because it was an affordable option that included a "recycle" feature. This was the only benefit to using it.

Cons

I tried to cancel 6 months ago. I agreed to stay on because they said (and I find now that they've been saying this for a year) that they are building a whole new app with new platforms, new features, etc. I just saw a renewal charge on my credit card - no notice, no invoice sent via email, just a charge - and when I tried to answer they sent back the same form letter about the new features and offering...

Comprehensive tool, but still missing some major social channels

It was a really good tool when I started using it several years ago. The scheduling side of things is robust and intuitive, yet I moved on to a different product as the development (e.g. adding LinkedIn and Instagram) didn't seem to be forthcoming, so a little disappointing in that sense.

Pros

It's ease of use - the scheduling side of things is (and always has been), well thought-through and user-friendly.

Cons

PostPlanner have been saying that they are going to add support for more social channels to schedule to for a long time, but as of now (April 2020), they still only support Facebook and Twitter, as far as I'm aware. This is not enough for my daily needs now, and so I only use PostPlanner for infrequent scheduling.

We love Post Planner

Post planner makes it quick and easy to create, edit, and plan out post days, weeks, or even months ahead of time. Its a burden lifted off of our shoulders knowing we only spend a few hours creating and post planner takes care of the rest.

Pros

We love the ease of use with Post Planner. It's pretty convienient and gives tips and additional resources for content. The customer service is impeccable and we can tell they really care about their customers experience. Great Company!

Cons

Not at this time. Post planner has taken great care of us :)

Great Software

Pros

I have enjoyed the platform. The ease of use is second to none. I can post every half hour for the entire morning in advance and be done in less than 15 minutes.

Cons

Can't think of any reason not to like the software.

Love this Program

Pros

It is easy to use, offers valid and appropriate content, and is reliable. Excellent support response.

Social Media Automation

Pros

I enjoy being able to automate multiple social media platforms at once from one location. Running a small business with limited time, it's great that I can provide information of value with a set it and forget it approach.

Cons

I would like to see the site provide the option to shuffle through a variety of times to run posts. Secondly, though Facebook does not allow full automation, Post Planner has indicated a manual automation for the personal Facebook page. This has not yet occurred as indicated. I look forward to this feature being added.

Great social media management software!

great for managing multiple accounts and platforms.

Pros

Easy to use, helps you schedule your posts and incorporate content in your industry.

Cons

I would love to see a larger calendar view.

Up and running in just two hours

I had two issues and the team got back within a few minutes with the solution. The help pages are second to none.

Pros

I really wanted a tool just for Twitter and Facebook and occasional LinkedIn for a post we do every day. I can see how this will save me hours of time.

Cons

I’d love to see better tagging so a pre-made tags could be inserted for the different platforms

What a great and comprehensive social media posting tool

I am using Post Planner to manage my posting on a daily basis for all my social media sites. It does EXACTLY what I need it to do in a simple manner.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that I can post to all my social media sites with just a few clicks. They have a great search tool to find relevant content and even allow me to import my blog posts straight from my site. I also love the repeat post and recycle features.

Cons

There is not much to say regarding what I dislike. Probably the one thing missing is the ability to "post at best time" instead of having to set up my schedule manually.

Great customer support

Pros

We used Post Planner mainly to curate and schedule memes, inspirational posts, etc. We did experience some billing issues as others have mentioned, but customer service always went way above and beyond to fix the situation, even upgrading our plan free of charge. Absolutely stellar support!

Cons

The content discovery could sometimes be repetitive and there were instances where we had scheduled the same post multiple times because of this.

Post Planner asked for a review after a week of ignoring my customer support emails... oh the irony!

Pros

Scheduling and recurring post features are nice and the ability to look for trending content has definitely come in handy... but their shady business practices and lack of customer support ruin it all.

Cons

Two years ago, I was grandfathered into their 'Guru' plan with a significant discount. Since then, the company quietly changed their pricing plan and, as others have experienced, charged me double (on an annual plan, as well) what I was paying with no prior notification. My direct messages and email to support went unanswered - from the looks of it, this is very much standard for Post Planner. What's...

Scam!! Buyer Beware!

There are no pro's to this services. I did not find any value to the service they were providing in any way.

Pros

Cons

They have unethical business practices that lock you into a revolving annual automatic renewal charge. THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS IS TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT/DEBT CARD. Per their terms and conditions, you are only allowed to cancel your account within the first 30 days or 90 days from the termination date. Yet, they will refuse to cancel your account even if you are within the 90 days. They will charge...

Easy to use, good features, practical

Pros

Great for cross posting and ease of use. I like how they gather content and rate it. Helps me generate more traffic.

Cons

I feel that an interface upgrade would be nice as well as some more analysis features for tracking the success of my content.

Beware, will charge your card ahead of time, and will try to upgrade you to top tier and charge your card for it later (will not refund)

Had Post Planner for over a year. The service started off well, but then I got a charge out of the blue for my annual license. Contacted customer service to get the charge refunded, they said that in their terms they can charge you months before your annual re-subscribe date. They refused the refund, and said they upgraded me to their top tier. I said I didn't want their top tier and wanted a refund which they refused again.

Pros

Decent content to share.

Cons

horrible business practices and customer service.

Hi Dean, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the app and had some confusion around the annual plans. As mentioned within email communication, our annual plans do renew within 90 days of the 12 month anniversary to avoid any lapses due to credit card billing. This includes a prorated amount. You were never charged for an upgrade that you didn't agree to, and in fact we gave you the next level plan at no additional cost, a significant savings to you. We're launching a whole new app (ground level up rebuild) which includes additional social networks, content, mobile app and more. I hope you'll come back and give things a try. Sincerely, Rebekah

Best Way to go Viral and find the Best Content for Social Media to Post

Pros

I love how easy Post Planer makes it to find content that has a huge chance to go viral. We're all busy as entrepreneurs each day and within moments you can find the best content to post to all your Social Media channels.

Post Planner as Your Useful Tool

It's easy to use.

Pros

I like that I can get posts out to my social media easily eachd ay.

Cons

I don't like that I can screw up who I send out to too easily.

Easy tool for planning Facebook and Twitter posts

Great product for posting on Facebook and Twitter. It shaved a lot of time off of managing social media profiles.

Pros

Post Planner was one of the first schedulers I used for posting to Facebook. It was so simple to use. It was easy to find relevant posts based on categories and then schedule them based on Post Planners recommended times or your own Facebook insights. I used it for my personal/business pages and my client's business pages. Set up was quick and their tutorials and blog are excellent resources for growing your pages.

Social Media Planner

Pros

Ease of connecting accounts and scheduling posts

Cons

Lack of analytics and reporting, but this is forthcoming

Post Planner is limited

The overall experience was just okay. I was hoping Post Planner had more good content, but it was limited which made it very frustrating. It also does not support the big social media platforms that I want to use. If you want to keep it simple, then Post Planner is for you.

Pros

We’ve been using Post Planner for about 12 months. The software is really simply to use. Features are limited. The articles are not updated, articles are very old. Post Planner also does not support many social media formats. You are allowed to link to 10 or more social media formats except it’s only compatible with two of the top 10 sites. Post Planner did not meet the requirements I was hoping for.

Cons

What I did like about Post Planner was it is very easy to use. When you do find content even if it is limited, planning, scheduling and posting was a breeze. You can schedule to release anytime and you can put as many as you like in the queue if you can find something good to post. Options are simply, therefore, you don’t have to figure out how to use it.

Over Hyped Leads to Disappointment

Poor customer service.

Pros

Ease of use was great. It’s very simple to use.

Cons

It’s very cheesy and not what they show on the website

Great content for social media

Pros

They give us relevant content. Period. Using their service has improved traffic and engagement for us significantly.