Post Planner Reviews - Page 6

Schedule Branded and Timed Post To Facebook

If you are just starting out in the online world trying to market your business or blog, Post Planner should certainly be on your list of tools to consider using. With an optional 30-day free trial, excellent customer service, and user-friendly tools, there is no reason not to try Post Planner. Learning to use its full features could make it a very valuable tool for anyone trying to create a presence on the web.

Pros

Valuable for any small business who plans to incorporate Facebook as a huge part of their marketing plan

Cons

Apps that work across multiple platforms will probably be more in demand in spite of the fact that this is a very useful and advanced app

Great content curation tool

Content curation made easier for various industries. Consistently great articles and links that I choose to read on a regular basis.

Pros

I'm a big fan of Post Planner not only for curating content but also for finding informative content that I want to read/learn from related to my industry and my clients' industries.

Cons

There's no "Cancel Subscription" option. You have to email Post Planner directly to cancel or change your subscription which I find frustrating as this is the only tool I've come across where you can't do things like this yourself. Also when I've posted to Twitter, assuming the link would be shown, only a photo and the caption I wrote have shown up.

Great tool for Social Planning and Scheduling

Get this tool if your ready to pay instead of using a free service.

Pros

This is a great tool: Audience Tools Analytics Tools Scheduling Tools This user interface is easy to start with!

Cons

Almost as good as buffer in value but honestly a little more intuitive and the audience section is totally worth.

Hassle free social media posts

Pros

Efficiently manages your time so you do not have to stress about your social media posts. Customer experience design of the app. Responsive and effective customer helpline

Cons

It does not support LinkedIn yet which is a bit problematic and waiting to see them integrate soon on LinkedIn

Posting made simple

Pros

Love the ability to find great, funny, engaging content easily to share to my pages. I love the scheduling feature so I can set it and forget it. I have a super busy schedule and appreciate the ease of finding and sharing relevant content to my pages!

Cons

I'd love for there to be an app that looks similar to how the desktop version works. I know it is still possible to use a mobile feature but I'd prefer it to appear and function the same way as the desktop.

Great posts!

Pros

It is easy to use, has great tutorials and customer support. It has a wide selection of items to post.

Cons

The items for posting aren't updated as frequently as I'd like. While there is a large selection of topics, the posts suitable for my social media pages seem to be in short supply most of the time.

good.

Pros

scheduling content Im still new to it so still learning

Cons

would like to try the advanced features ...

Viral Content

I use post planner for scheduling posts on my social media and get trending post recommendations.

Pros

Post planner is very good social media management app with a feature to provide trending content according to your niche. So you receive more engagement and followers

Cons

Little bit costly. Support only few social media platforms. Need more improvement and some advance features.

A below average tool for social media marketing

Pros

The application is easy to set up and work on. It helps you plan and schedule your social media post to maximize its reach and engagements. It helps in recycling and rescheduling old posts and provides tutorials about the using of their blog. It is an affordable option.

Cons

The application lacks in some basic features. It gets automatically updated and upgraded to another version which is priced high. It is difficult to cancel your account. Poor customer service and support team. Lacks in integrations. It is not linked to Instagram and Pinterest. The refunds take a lot of time to be processed.

Charged annual renewal in February despite email that states no charges until March.

I made some lackluster social media engagement a little easier, but it's not robust or reliable enough to continue with.

Pros

Relatively easy to use, but light on functionality. Allows for easy scheduling of some assorted external resources but the selection is a little iffy. Interface is simple, but perhaps too simple.

Cons

Customer service basically told me after erroneous charge. Scheduler fails a lot of the time also - had posts and accounts just disappear.

Super cool app!

Using this app only for a month and it's fantastic! Great content for social media. I already see increase in engagement. Recommended to all my colleagues and friends.

Pros

- UI - everything is clear and simple to use - it works!!!

Post Planner to Get Your posting under control

Pros

Posting is always a challenge when it comes to social media. Post Planner provides a tool to help you control our posting schedule. You can actually use Post Planner as your content Management Calendar - works like a charm

Cons

Pricing for what you need can often be a challenge and although there are options, some features are not available (not really a bad thing)

Terrible Service, Over priced

I did not see ANY benefits from this.

Pros

Easily schedule posts to different pages and accounts Good concept of having someone else find content for you.

Cons

Finding content was NOT easy. I really had to search to find quality content. Most important - Horrible service and overpriced for what you get. My subscription was up in March and they auto-charged me in Feb. with NO notice and won't refund me. There is no phone number to reach them.

Beware they will charge your credit card and won't terminate your subscription.

Pros

Cons

I am angry and disgusted with these people they refuse to cancel my subscription until it expires they say and do not remove my credit card information even though I have asked them to in writing. Chances are they are going to charge me yet another third year. They refuse to refund as they refuse to delete my personal information until the subscription expires but before that they will charge again!!! Please please be careful.

Great for the price

Pros

The program is a great program for organizing and scheduling posts because it is a low price

Cons

No email notice for a membership renewal

Post Planner Review

Pros

Really great app. Made my life much easier to find ideal content for my Facebook and Twitter profiles.

My experience with Post Planner

Pros

It is quite easy to use and staright forward no much technical background to understand it.

Cons

I cant really say there is something did not like about post planner, i will recommned it any day.

They kept my money and `conveniently ` no warning of renewed subscription; won't refund either

Pros

Cons

News is days late so you never want to schedule posts based on yesterday's news. Also, they conveniently did not send me an email letting me know that my subscription was about to be renewed giving me a chance to either renew or cancel. No, instead they took out and will not refund me even after I canceled. I am so disgusted in their customer service, and it took me three phone calls and two tickets to get an answer about my non-refund . I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM

So happy! Helps me find content for my FB page

Pros

Perfect for my side business on Facebook! I added a bunch of my competitors (their Facebook and Twitter pages) and now I can see all their content that gets the most likes. Since I started using this, my post likes are like 8x higher. I don't use a lot of apps like this, but this one is pretty good so far. Support is great too.

Cons

I hope they add Instagram and Pinterest scheduling. Also, they need a mobile app.

Easy to use and reliable

Pros

You can set up a few post a month and forget about them as they post themselves. It really helps with a company who doesn't have a budget for a marketing team.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is to have a mobile app. It would be nice to be able to plan on the go.

Good Tool for Social Media Marketing

Pros

Post Planner is a great tool for managing social media posts. It is easy to use and helps you to plan, optimize, and schedule your posts. It also provides insights into how your posts are performing. If you are looking for an easy way to manage your social media posts, then Post Planner is the tool for you.

Cons

I don't find any cons of using Post Planner.

Managing my Social Media Posts is now simpler than ever!

Great for automating client Social media posts months in advance.

Pros

Straightforward to link social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter. Setting up a posting schedule is super easy. Finding new content is a breeze with a powerful search engine and great suggested content categories.

Cons

Limited on bang for the buck. Pricing needs urgent review. Shame you cannot pay per user account or SM account connected.

Post planner is a great tool for scheduling content across my social platforms.

Pros

I love how easy it is to schedule content, and I especially love the "recycle" feature that lets me repurpose it

Cons

Sometimes I find the library of content isn't as extensive as I'd like it to be for my niche, otherwise I enjoy using the software

Awesome Tool for Content Curation

Post Planner has made my social media marketing workflow a lot simpler and more effective.

Pros

I love that post planner shows you the top performing posts, quotes, and even statuses on social media sites. You can easily schedule to repost them, or edit them with your own branding.

Cons

Researching different keywords can be tricky sometimes, but I'm still happy with Post PLanner.

Over hyped and awful service

Pros

Used postplanner for a couple of years. It was ok for scheduling. No noticeable increase in traffic.

Cons

Charged a yearly subscription months after cancelled Will not refund. Sort out your customer service