POSTLY Logo

Cloud-based social media management tool for marketers.

POSTLY Reviews

Suggested alternatives

loomly
brandwatch
hubspot-marketing

I am missing the AI writer and Reposting functionality I am used to in other products.

Shane S.

Ease of Use & a Great UI Make Postly a Homerun for Social Marketing Agencies

To date, we've had a really positive experience with Postly. Their customer support has been very helpful and the platform has felt very stable. A permission structure on Workspaces has allowed our clients to feel "included" in their social media plans, too, which is incredibly important to us. The most important part of our experience was honestly the free tier. It allowed us to actually trial the platform before investing a bunch of money and finding out we didn't like it. This tactic immediately gave us a vote of confidence in Postly - because it shows that they believe in their product. So much so that if they gave you a small version for free, you'd sign up. They were right!

Pros

This year alone, our Agency has cycled through three other social media management platforms. And while features always seem to be aligned, it's been cost and interface that have constantly turned us away. Postly allows you a really low cost of entry (free!) and scales their pricing model in such a way that allows your business to scale FIRST before hammering you with high fees (like competitors). Their...

Cons

The only downside is that Postly does not currently integrate with Google My Business. In speaking with support, however, that appears to be on the roadmap for release. Postly is not alone in this, either - many other platforms still have not adopted GMB. Once this is implemented, it would probably be everything we need in a platform!

ET

Eliza T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Prompt Customer Support + Awesome Features! Glad to have found Postly! 💯

If you're a startup with a limited budget and are looking for a convenient way to schedule posts for social media on one platform, then Postly is definitely for you. Yes, it still has a lot of improvement to do but I can see huge potential in this tool. The customer support is prompt and helpful, too. I love that they are proactive. I'm just glad I found Postly early.

Pros

- First of all, its features. I LOVE that it has an AI Writer tool which is especially helpful when you're having a creative block. Aside from the AI Writer, it also has a hashtag generator (you can see the trending hashtags), an image editor, a video editor, and a link shortener. - Great team collaboration tool. You can approve posts before they are published. You can invite an Editor, Reviewer, and...

Cons

- I wish we could tag locations and other profiles on the actual photo on Instagram. For now, the tool is not offering that option (I was told it's still in progress).- Encountered issues like hashtags disappearing once the post is scheduled, time zone issues (tried to schedule the post on a certain time zone but then it gets published), couldn't write comments, and the platform not being mobile-friendly.

Anand R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

POSTLY is a total waste of time and money!!!

I havent had such a horrible nightmare with any other saas tool. The best part is after i spent over 100 hours designing and scheduling posts, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] says you can ask for a refund and that all the effort and time and money to migrate to a new product didnt mean anything to him. DONT EVEN TOUCH THIS IF ITS FREE. you will be spending more time contacting them and fixing stuff that should have been working in the first place.

Pros

There is absolutely nothing to like about Postly. In fact i dont think it should even deserve to be listed on Capterra!

Cons

The product is full of bugs and is not ready for the market. This is a get rich quick idea! i bought a LTD from appsumo. Everything went horrible from day one. The posts scheduled as recurring posts started going out as threads of multiple posts for one post. For example a twitter post would go out as 3 tweets. The title and part url in one post. the second tweet will have the balance url and hashtags...

Hi Anand, I was not surprised you did this but this is rather unfair. Having personally attended to your issues, we fixed your Twitter Thread issue in less than 24hours. A lot of users here know that Postly does a good job of generating auto Twitter Threads and you can always use the Preview to do final edits before publishing. And, you also did not mention how you went ballistic and toxic from...

MF

Mário F.

Design, self-employed

Postly - Manage , Schedule & Post

Postly is an easy-to-use social media manager with added functionalities, so planning, creating, and scheduling the posts is very easy. If you are a freelancer, agency, or business owner, you can benefit from using Postly to manage your social media channels with ease.

Pros

Postly is a social media planner and posting software that offers a simple yet well-designed user interface. One of the things I liked the most was how the user could change accounts and start working on another client account. It also grrets you with a calendar with many significant calendar dates that can help you plan your posts.

Cons

I would like to have the possibility to move things around in the user interface or at least be able to change some column widths or have the possibility to hide or show more interface elements, but since this is the first release of Postly I am confident that those kinds of features will be easily added.

Excellent feedback. We are happy to serve you to the extra - mile

hS

hm S.

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

POSTLY is s new Gen in the Post Scheduling Software arena

As a Social Media Marketer, my experience with POSTLY is really excellent. It has made my social media posting easier. The Days for You feature of this software is really helpful for generating new content ideas.

Pros

I like so many features of POSTLY. But I mostly like the features like scheduling posts automatically on approval, bulk content upload, days for you (important days), being able to post Telegram & Reddit, and lock content after approval.

Cons

There are very few things that I don't like about POSTLY. As a local business marketer, I have to work with Google My Business. But POSTLY can not schedule posts to GMB.

Thank you kindly.

CY

Charles Y.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Simple but Powerful Social Media Tool

It has made my life so much easier and more productive.

Pros

Postly is a new way to publish your marketing content at scale. It has more social platforms than all competitors. Postly also makes it easy for you to share your posts on multiple channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram.

Cons

I would like to have more workspaces than the current 5 available.

Thank you.

LA

Lukasz A.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

A real surprise

Surprisingly positive application, works well in it.

Pros

At first I thought: "yet another social media app". I honestly didn't expect Postly to be such a good product. The interface is simple and easy to use. User roles and post approvals (e.g. double approval) are well resolved. The second advantage of Postly is Writer AI, which can really be helpful.

Cons

A small amount of Image Credits. In each plan, in my opinion, there are too few of them in relation to the other parameters.

Thank you Lukasz for the review and feedback. This is appreciated

Alfredo J.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Promising social media content management

I has some issues at first, but their support team were quick to help. I appreciate that and the fact the platform is quickly evolving with new features and an easier to use interface. I still won’t use it for my main clients, but I am satisfied with my current use for certain accounts.

Pros

It is easy to use, specially with the latest updates. It connects with the main social media platforms, including TikTok.

Cons

At first had issues with draft posts. Also, not all features are supported for certain platforms, such as adding location to Facebook or Instagram posts.

Research, self-employed

Good Premium Quality Product

Pros

One Click Publish on all Social Media Accounts. Easy to Use Easy to Set up

Cons

Some time I seen post not all social media accounts. I found this error.

Hi, thank you for this wonderful review. It means the world to us! It encourages us to push even harder. As per the error you mentioned, we are constantly working round the clock to ensure you have an excellent experience and we promise to make sure you enjoy Postly immensely.

Real Estate, self-employed

It does. Reddit Too!

Pros

I love that it does Reddit posts and allows you to use multiple accounts all from one platform.

Cons

Thank you for you kind feedback.

TK

Tuhin K.

Best Social Media Manager and Content Scheduler - Postly

Postly has been an amazing addition to my content marketing, scheduling and SMM arsenal. It has allowed me to design and publish marketing campaigns , social media campaigns quickly. All the Social Media platforms are integrated and the One-Click publishing experience is powerful and simple to use. Postly is all you need to take your content marketing to the next level.

Pros

Content Scheduler, Easy and Clean Calendar view. For me the platform - Google My Business and Telegram was important and using Postly i can post on to them. The Image editor is life saver - you get resizer, watermark, enhancer, effects etc. in it.

Cons

None as of yet. Happy to use the product and great support.

Thank you Tuhin for the review and feedback. This is appreciated

JH

Julian H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good right now + great potential

Postly is a bit of a dark horse. After using the product it's clear the team is clearly focused on developing a high quality and polished SAAS product. I would encourage anyone evaluating software in this category to look beyond the website and videos and sign up for a trial account. Once you are able to access the app you'll find it's a really nice bit of kit. Easy, fast and pleasant UX. Overall, Postly works brilliantly as it is, with the bonus of lots to come in the future . This makes Postly a great choice for scheduling social media posts across the most popular platforms out there.

Pros

- Software is snappy and responsive - Intuitive and easy to use - Connecting social accounts is hassle free - Roadmap for extra platform connectivity looks bright

Cons

- Would like the ability to add "custom days" via csv (i.e. batch upload) - Date picker when scheduling posts would be better UI than D/M/Y selects - Better framing/sizing of post image in the interface (so it can be seen properly) - Dark mode is nice (would be good to default this to on)

Nicola S.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Eccellente tool di social media management

Esperienza ottima, facilità d'uso, aiuto dell'AI, content planner...

Pros

Postly is a social media tool that caught my attention, because it is already really very complete and functional at is first use. Offre un gran numero di piattaforme su cui pubblicare

Cons

Postly deve migliorare nell'interfaccia, modernizzando la UI

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Thank you Nicola for the review and feedback. This is appreciated!

ES

Elizabeth S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

All in one social media posting

As a very small business, I value Postly because it saves me a ton of time. I used to have a multi-step process for planning social media that involved two people, multiple lists and boards and lots of time. With Postly, I can do the planning on a spreadsheet and upload all my created content at once, to be scheduled as needed. It's streamlined my process a lot.

Pros

I have tried several other solutions for posting content to Facebook and Twitter. What appeals about Postly is that I can schedule to all the platforms that are relevant to me from one dashboard. I can also set up different dashboards for the several products/audiences I create content for.

Cons

I've had a little trouble with the bulk upload process. It worked great the first month, and then got "stuck," for lack of a more technical term, the second month. Customer support was extremely responsive and helped me troubleshoot. We got it working again and everything is going smoothly now.

MH

Mike H.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Postly: Take control of your social media posting and maximize the value of reusing posts.

Really happy I bought it. Simple to use, yet incredibly effective at doing what would be a massivlet time consuming job.

Pros

How intuitive it is and the calendar function.

Cons

I had some promblems with Pinterest posts initially, but the customer service team were excellent and showed me how I had been using it wrong.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

RC

Ryno C.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

It seems like I found you finally

I have been searching for software like this for quite some time as I am in the media industry and always providing content for clients and it always seems as if my own social media management takes the back seat. This saves me so much time with my client's posts and gives me the flexibility to post all my own stuff upfront, now I don't have to worry about when to post but can focus on generating new content! AWESOME!

Pros

The Content Planner is by far the best feature with the AI writer coming in at a close second!

Cons

I have not used postly for that long and have not found any cons yet. I have a wishlist but I see most of it is on the Roadmap for development. I really hope this will be here soon.

Thank you.

Ritch C.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Needs more automation

Not bad just wish they had more options

Pros

Not having to manually share stuff because I’m a one man show

Cons

Still needs more automation software, this tool needs work.

Thank you for the feedback. Appreciated

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Good for beginners

Looking for ways to automate social media posts to different platforms. Postly does that reasonably well.

Pros

Easy for beginners to use. Reasonable capabilities. Reasonable price.

Cons

Currently lacks Advanced features such as having different series of posts for different social networks. This may not be important to typical users.

OK

Olivier K.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great Social Media Management Software

So far really satisfied, and if they continue on this pace, this Software is going to become a real competitors to the old dogs

Pros

Work Space, Picture editor, Video editor, Link shortner, Content planer and more, make Postly a solid Social Media Management and Scheduling Software

Cons

Postly really stepped up their games in the last few months, adding new features and imporving others

EM

Edizi M.

Internet, self-employed

Very cool

I loved I loved

Pros

the facility , it's not expensive , it's Great

Cons

Need to add more than one profile, need to share link there is a link that won't

JT

John T.

So Good I Use It For Multiple Businesses

Pros

Easy to use Lots of new updates and features incoming Pricing All-in-One Solution

Cons

Currently (at the time of this review) cannot tag people in scheduled posts