PressPage Reviews

Public Relations (PR) content management & distribution

Review Summary

Pros

What I love most about Press Page is the excellent customer service. It is also relatively user friendly.

kathleen m.

Emily N.

Melinda E.

Tom F.

Dorsena D.

Fleur W.

4.6

Great news platform for our online news room

Our overall experience has been amazing. The product has helped us establish an online news room where we're able to showcase all the great things going on around our institution. We're also able to bring in and share news stories that other outlets have created. The product has been able to grow and adapt as our needs have changed and the team at PressPage is a joy to work with.

Pros

PressPage is very easy to use and you don't need to be very technical to create and upload. This has allowed us to empower our writing staff to upload stories without much issue. The platform is very customizable so we're able to setup sections that meet the needs of our college, as opposed to trying to conform around a rigid structure. The support team at PressPage is also amazing to work with. They're always available when we have questions and they will regularly reach out to us to check in on how things are progressing.

Cons

Working with images in the header can be a bit trying. We've had instanced where the image is uploaded and don't display properly. It would be nice to be able to adjust in real-time to preview the final result. The reporting feature can also be a bit lacking for those who really like data and numbers. In the end, we integrated within GA, Cision, and Sprout Social to get a deeper dive of our efforts.

PressPage is a solid and dependable enterprise online publishing system

It provides a reliable publishing platform so that I don't need to do the technical maintenance. You have to pay attention to upgrades, and the publishing stack gets more complicated every year while the security problems become more challenging. The PressPage platform is not a target for Wordpress security hackers which means it is one less thing to worry about or keep an eye on.

Pros

The user interface is simple and uncluttered with intuitive icons and buttons. I can ask someone that has never used the application to post content without having to train them. The dashboard gives you metrics without having to get a web specialist. And there's no technical knowledge needed to publish content through multiple media sites -- not just your main web site. PressPage has the makings of an important core enterprise IT application as it adds more capabilities.

Cons

Even though there is no need for technical knowledge to use the software, I would like to access some of the underlying tech infrastructure for example the CSS directly. Also support for direct remote posting from other clients would be good to have.

Simple to use off-the shelf newsroom solution

I am satisfied with the product

Pros

The PressPage platform is user friendly, easy to set-up to run. Support team is highly responsive and solves any (rare) issues immediately.

Cons

Not all video formats are supported, challenging to work with large bulks of content (if you need to upload 100+ images at the same time).

Perfect tool

Great tool, does what it needs to do, don't look any further and give it a try. You will not regret it.

Pros

Easy to use, SEO optimized, excellent customer support

Cons

Invest the time to learn the tips and tricks to get the optimum out of the tool. Next to that, the UX flow is for me as a super-nerdy user, not always on par. If you are a marketing or comms expert, the UX is totally fine and fulfills your needs. If not, ask the customer team and they are happy to help and very fast. Usually within the hour.

Invaluable Communication Tool Supporting Multiple Uses

PressPage's platform allows Del Mar College to present a highly professional-looking online newsroom that addresses multiple uses the Media Relations team handles when communicating with different audiences. Viking News has become a "go to" resource not just for news media but also the campus community and our stakeholders as well as the general public. Using this platform is especially critical now as we work remotely during the coronavirus 2019 pandemic. Our work environment has significantly shifted, and PressPage allows us to continue our communication efforts seamlessly.

Pros

The platform is easy to use, intuitive and flexible once your newsroom is set up. While news media is a key target, our team uses the PressPage platform to support multiple functions such as media relations, marketing and crisis communication messaging. Posting general or critical communication is as easy as copying, pasting and clicking a few buttons and provides the end user access to high quality photos, custlines and videos with ease. I could go on, but the most incredible asset PressPage has is their friendly and supportive customer relations staff. They're incredible!

Cons

There are not any features I don't like about PressPage's software platform.

A must have for every company to take their newsroom to another level

Follwing the above: quite alright, I would say.

Pros

The short story is that in my opinion no other newsroom tool beats PressPage. Creating content, publishing and distributing it is as simple as can be. The only restriction to creating powerful content is your own creativity. Before you know it you're up and running. Results of your activities can easily be monitored by Press Pages own statistics tools . Oh, and the team is capable, quick and customer focused too.

Cons

Well, integration of the software into existing environments can be somewhat challenging. But than again the PressPage team is more than willing to spend time and effort to fix it with their company counterparts.

PressPage has been a game-changer for our PR team

PressPage training and setup was pleasant and thorough and the help team is extremely responsive. They are always adding enhancements to the program, which says a lot about how they integrate feedback to make real improvements to their product.

Pros

PressPage is extremely easy to use and includes all of the features you would want in an online publishing and press distribution program: Easily customized "sections" that don't involve the IT department, pull-out quotes and polls and other bells and whistles, and analytics to measure the success or reach of your PR campaigns.

Cons

My one nitpick is it's a little tough to get the photo placement just right, and I wish it was easier to include captions under each photo. But overall, the photo and media features are great and our media partners love how easy it is to download high res images and videos straight from our stories or releases.

PressPage is user friendly

Easy publishing and no code, simplifying work flow. Saves time, plus PressPage works 365 days a year, from anywhere allowing for more dedication to the quality of the content. Plus, you can correct or change content or text at any time.

Pros

PressPage is way ahead of the game, when it comes to newsrooms and publishing. Easy to use, no coding, The tools are integrated al in one, so no fussing with when publishing and sharing content.

Cons

Maybe a better integration with Instagram.

Right product at the right time

Pros

Presspage is a very knowledgeable organisation with great people. They understand what we need and the product takes away a lot of the hassle that we had. It is integrating website, mailings, releases in a very easy to use interface. It made our website instantly look more professional and it is very easy to reorganise if needed. The team is fun to work with and very professional which made the process of setting everything up a structured process which everybody enjoyed to do, instead of a burden that filling up a website with content somethings is.

Cons

Not much. If we have issues there is always someone at Presspage to help and problems are usually resolved within 24 hours.

PressPage

Pros

Friendly, convenient and intuitive user interface. Makes negotiating the back-end swift and easy, with similarities to other software, such as Mailchimp - meaning you don't get confused or lost with a new and different system.

Cons

Just a couple of teething problems initially, when working out how best to build and present a release, but no issues following further demos and tutoring from the support team who are excellent in their speed to respond and deliver resolutions to what you need.

Easy to use platform that has simplified and amplifed our communciations

Pros

The team at PressPage is helpful and responsive and the platform is intuitive to use, offering loads of options without being complicated.

Cons

There is nothing I have found that I dislike about the platform. Less is more for our needs, so we are yet to explore the full functionality of PressPage.

PressPage Provides Easy-to-Use Tools

PressPage has provided a way to present material in a professional and easy way.

Pros

I like the way that this software is consistent and easy to navigate.

Cons

I would like spellcheck or an editing tool as I'm working. I would also like to see a feature that shows that an article is in process. When more than one person is working on the site, there needs to be a Not Completed tab so that it doesn't get published. The Edit tab doesn't distinguish if the article is ready for editing or in the process of being edited.

Review of PressPage

Presspage staff is wonderful, helpful and patient.

Pros

Cons

The recent changes are a little more problematic and less user friendly, but I'm getting used to it. I have not tried recently, but uploading photos/videos from an Iphone has been a big issue.

Easy to use, customer service is responsive

We're able to effectively post press releases and distribute them easily through PressPage. A simple link gives readers all the information that can be seen in a nice layout that's easy on the eyes.

Pros

I like the ease of use. I'm not technologically savvy so this product so if I can use it, I'm sure many others can too.

Cons

I would like to make it easier to add another boilerplate. Right now, there's only one and if there's more than one organization to highlight, there's no option to add another. Also, sometimes uploading pictures and video can be hard to maneuver. You have to play around with images at times to make sure they look appropriate on the website.