Key Features of Private Crowd
- Customer Retention
- Loyalty Analytics
- Customer Advocate Development
- Demographic Segmentation
- Trait Cluster Analysis
Pretty much any consumer-facing business committed to implementing on-going customer retention and loyalty and programs will find a beneficial use for Private Crowd.
Most of our our customers are medium to large-sized retail brands that deal on volume and have in excess of 20,000 customers. These businesses are online, brick-and-mortar, or a combination. The majority are interested in integrating information assets and analytic capacity to their internal marketing processes, while standardizing and cleansing inconsistent customer information.
Once a Private Crowd has been built, it becomes a core information asset which can be leveraged in numerous ways to improve and grow both the top and bottom line.
A Crowd can be leveraged in a number of ways including:
- Targeting marketing messages to specific customers segments
- Engaging crowd members - creating forums and contests that appeal to specific demographic or loyalty groups
- Identifying and approaching qualified market research participants
- Rewarding customers based on their actions and social influence
- As a measure of performance that can be incorporated as one or more Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
If your organization already has a loyalty program in place, the Private Crowd platform is an enterprise information asset designed to improve the performance of most types of programs and deliver higher ROI. By pairing our Crowd Loyalty Index with an existing loyalty program, you can effectively achieve "sliding-scale" loyalty benefit distribution. That means reward levels are determined not only on participation and spend, but also actual loyalty!