Promo.com Logo

RD

Rondell D.

Retail, self-employed

Highly recommended

Promo absolutely solves a big portion of my marketing issues

Pros

Promo is absolutely amazing! From the product they produce to their customer service! I have created a few top notch marketing pieces that I have received nothing but good feed back for I highly recommend thanks again to the promo team!

Cons

The limitations of text and transitions

Veselin S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent service!

Excellent service! Greate support team!

Pros

it's super easy to create videos; huge collections of videos

Cons

the small number of available text effects

vm

volodymyr m.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Really the coolest service

I am just on the beginning

Pros

that I can make cheap advertisement and great customer support

Cons

small amount of video in my account only 8

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

good value for $

Pros

ease of use. intuitive. need no technical background

Cons

inserting video/image & caption or reshuffling screens is not the easiest

Elesha J.

Public Relations and Communications, self-employed

Edits for you

Pros

I like that it automatically places text in the best place for each frame.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this software.

VC

Vilma C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Video

Great tool for marketing. Eye catching templates and music.

Pros

Easy to create videos. Lots of templates to choose from.

Cons

Videos are too short and not enough fonts to choose from

Jv

JP v.

Real Estate, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Slidely Promo Review

Overall im neutral on the product. If i had money to waste or spend, i would probably have it as a back up. I was not impressed about finding out there is no refunds on subscriptions but the rep from promo was n legend with helping me. After discussing the situation with him he went above and beyond to assist me in getting a refund even after accounting denied the first request.

Pros

The collection of videos and music is great.

Cons

Limited by overlaying and branding services. Using multi videos to create one promo uses more that one credit. This makes promo very expensive. They have n no refund policy.

ES

Emily S.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

poor customer service

Pros

It's simple to use; however, the music preview functions aren't always working.

Cons

The customer service is the worst: insulting.

GB

Gabor B.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

You don not meet this level of service too often

Pros

Promo.com team always goes above and beyond my expectations. No matter for them if I come up with an issue Sunday evening, they gladly rush to help me out right away. These guys know what they do and they do it well! Highly recommended. Hope my competitors do not read this.

Cons

Some small issues, every now and then you need to ask the support how something works. Nevertheless you will not wait long and you'll have the solution right away.

Shelly W.

Computer Software,

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Fabulous for people who are not experienced in marketing but need a great solution

Actual beautiful videos that make me look like a pro. I need to really use the offer I purchased but am moving slow and still figuring out a game plan.

Pros

ready made offers, using your own tune, funny pre-built everything, terrific for an on-going campaign reminders

Cons

Biggest fear is the market will get flooded with all the pre-built offers and it will be hard to distinguish who's brand is who's if they use the same videos. Also not a great solution for detail explainer videos

AA

Anas A.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Promo is Number 1

Highly recommend!

Pros

The templates, photos and music are so awesome! Promo has helped showcase our business achievements in creative ways! + They take care of customers seriously and friendly

Cons

Sometimes, it seems to slow my laptop when I use the site!

AF

Amy F.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Too expensive!

My overall experience with the software was great. I just think it's way too expensive to purchase after the free trial.

Pros

I like the concept of the product they are offering and I think it is needed in this day and age with technology and services that people ask for and need especially for or in their business.

Cons

Unfortunately, I found after the free trial that their product was way too expensive. Which is frustrating because I found this product to be helpful and beneficial.

MM

Mischele M.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

I needed a commercial that was spunky and affordable and easy.

My video was created in an hour and I was able to edit with ease. The commercial I created was posted on YouTube and on my website. The benefit is being able to produce a quality video in a short period of time, without spending hours and hours of my time trying to create something that looks professional. Saving time is saving money. I love PROMO!

Pros

I really love the quality of the videos provided and the ease of using the program. Adding and selecting the music and titles was so easy and fun, too! I did not even have to get my son to help me, it was easy for a grown up, like me! The direction are easy to follow and I was very pleased at how simple and fun this was! The price is perfect, too, high quality for a reasonable and affordable price.

Cons

An improvement would be to allow more text and maybe a little longer than 30 sec., perhaps 45 seconds.

OB

Oussama B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

The perfect promotional videos tool

This tool saved me quite a bit of time, money and anxiety to get my promo videos rolling, I recommend it for anyone looking to make promotional videos on the go and have fun doing them.

Pros

Very easy to use, even if you don't have the skills to make videos. Wonderful team support team, always on the ball. Very rich library.

Cons

A few features can be improved, like being able to sync the music track with the video more easily, and more control over the text overlay.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Promo is a video saver

Video is an essential part of marketing but it can be hard and expensive to make videos. Promo solves that by giving you the videos and all you have to do it edit them. Or you can edit your own videos by uploading them. They do all the hard work for you and then you can spend your creative energy on tailoring a video to you.

Pros

It's so easy to make a professional looking video without any training. It makes your marketing look amazing even if you have no video experience. There are so many many options to choose from including the pre-made templates. I love that you can upload your own videos as well.

Cons

Pricing is a bit steep for what you get. I wish there was more way to make the text show up. Customer service chat has been down every time I've ever opened it and I don't know if they have a number you can call in on.

DA

Dionne A.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Why we LOVE Promo

We are able to efficiently and seamlessly create dynamic video content. No-fuss and fantastic results.

Pros

The software produces QUALITY video content. The platform is seamless and easy to use, there is also a super-responsive live chat that can help you if you have any questions regarding the platform. One of the best content creation platforms we have used!

Cons

Nothing. This is a brilliant product, I can not fault it.

Ravi J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I now have awesome videos and I'm not a techie!

- I now have great videos for my Amazon products. - Ilia from customer support held my hand through the entire process, and taught me the power of Promo.com - i even consider him a friend now, he's been so great.

Pros

- Easy to use creation - Text drag and drop - Selection of music - Selection of clips -New free premium clips

Cons

- Before you had a limit on premium clips and just as of yesterday have changed it so great

RM

Roozbeh M.

Music, self-employed

Everything you need for a vide promo campaign

Pros

Ease of use, the standard and professional looking outcome, unbelievable cheap price comparing to buying stock videos from other sources, and most Important: the fast and amazing customer service!

Cons

It would be great if the sound editing tools were as functional as video editing tools. Don't forget that sound is a very important part of a promo video especially when you need the video for musician promo videos.

BF

Brian F.

Computer Hardware, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Once you're in they make it hard to cancel

I did only one video - felt i twas hard to get professional corporate results. Would be great for personal use, but it's way too expensive for that novelty.

Pros

The PROMISE of what it could do for me was great.

Cons

I tried it for one month and had to spend two hours trying to cancel my subscription, then trying to get help via chat, then trying to get a cancellation confirmation number. They make it as difficult as possible to cancel.

AK

Adel K.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Great reactivity!

You guys have the best customer support ever!!!

Pros

Easy of use Customer support is the best Thank you Cody!

Cons

Price may be a little expensive, but great value indeed

TM

Terry M.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

I Love Promo

Great for advertising my business!

Pros

Super easy to use. More content and features every few months.

Cons

I haven't had any bad issues to speak of

KB

Kara B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

A great way to make custom videos for posts!

Great! We use Promo on a regular basis for creating posts.

Pros

The ability to add your own logo at the closing slide, lots of great video content to choose from, professional looking design.

Cons

There are some additional features that would be nice. For example, being able to adjust the timing on different groups of texts when it comes to transitions.

AB

Adam B.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Promo allows me to make great videos without much experience.

I'll keep using Promo it's a fantastic tool and without video experience, I've made several videos that were approved in marketing campaigns!

Pros

I love Promo because it has high-quality video clips and is so easy to piece together quick projects when I don't have a videographer available.

Cons

There could be more capabilities as far as text inserts but for the most part it works for what I need.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy Way To Make Clean, Simple Videos

It's been really easy to use, limited tools but still produces a very eye-catching finished product.

Pros

I like that you can easily add eye-catching text overlays and a professional-looking outro without needing to know fancy video editing.

Cons

You can't edit the speed of the video, like you can't slow it down or speed it up in sections like you can in softwares like iMovie.

NL

Nikita L.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Absolutely love PROMO!

Honestly I've had custom videos created via other services and there is no comparison, PROMO is always the way to go for us now!

Pros

Extremely easy to create quality promotional content for pretty much any business out there. highly recommended for anyone looking for inexpensive marketing collateral.

Cons

It does everything you need it to - quickly and efficiently so cannot fault them.