All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

RankIQ

Search engine optimization software for bloggers.

RankIQ Reviews

Loving Rank IQ

The program is easy to learn and use. I watched the video and really like the setup and the way the program works. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fast at responding and very open and honest. It's a great program!

Pros

I like that I can create a great outline with the keywords and write a much more informative post.

Cons

I really like everything about the program. No cons.

Perfect for Food Bloggers Who Don't Have Time For Keyword Research

I am really happy so far with the tool and can't wait to see how the rest of my posts this month go with all of the keywords I found on rankiq.

Pros

There are several features I really love about RankIQ. I love the My Keyword library function. It is really convenient to grab keywords that seem of interest and then be able to come back to them another time. This tool is really ideal for people new to keyword research or simply don't have time to find competitive keywords if they are a smaller or growing blog. It is really helpful that within each...

Cons

I thought it was a great tool in its current stage of testing and roll out.

Innovative and simple keyword research tool

This is an amazing keyword research tool for people short on time. It cuts right to the point and I love that about it.

Pros

I like that RankIQ takes a lot of the time-intensive process out of keyword research. It really simplifies the process and tells me exactly how to spend my time and effort in order to get blog posts that rank quickly on Google. It's perfect for a beginner like myself.

Cons

The tool is quite simplistic in terms of functions. You're shown the best keywords to use and how to use them, but there's not much scope beyond this. There's also not a lot of functionality re filtering of the search.

Invaluable Tool for New Website Owners

Pros

The thing I love about Rank IQ is how EASY it is to use compared to other keyword research tools. The AI is spot-on, and using Rank IQ to write posts has already helped my posts rank faster. They've taken all the guesswork out of keyword research with the keyword suggestions tool that specifies which keyword phrases are "ultra fast" to rank for.

Cons

You can't research competitors on Rank IQ yet, so I still use my other keyword research programs for competitor research. But when it comes to finding keyword phrases to target and optimizing my existing content for search engines, Rank IQ is amazing.

Great Time-Saving Software

RankIQ is great software, which saves a lot of time. Keyword research is one of the most time-consuming and boring tasks for bloggers and RankIQ helps a lot to fasten this process.

Pros

There are four main things I really like about RankIQ: 1) That RankIQ shows the real estimated traffic for the whole article and not just for the exact keyword. That's a big advantage over the competitors such as Ahrefs, Semrush, KeySearch, Ubersuggest, etc. 2) The competition difficulty is more accurate than the difficulty, which the competitors show. 3) Ease of use. RankIQ is very user-friendly and easy to use. 4) Price tag - it's not cheap, however, the price is much lower than most of the competitors.

Cons

I am missing two main features: 1) Export to XLS 2) Sorting in the tables There are also some small bugs in the beta testing version, however, I believe these are going to be fixed very soon.

RANKIQ GETS THE TOP RANK!

Very good. For someone who started blogging a few months back, I found RankIQ the easiest and most friendly software. It is meant for a blogger.

Pros

The biggest challenge a blogger, especially the newbies, face is the Writers Block. To find out a topic that is in your niche area and selecting the keywords and structuring the blog is a challenge. RankIQ resolves that problem. I found it extremely useful and the various topics it has in the niche areas, gives one enough topics to write about. The Keyword research is done in most of the niche areas, so the only job left for a blogger is to write out a quality article. RankIQ has taken out the trouble of the hours and hours of keyword research by bloggers. The suggestions for good titles and the approximate timing of the first page ranking of the blog is also quite useful.

Cons

The interface could be better designed. It is quite plain and simple, (though functional) right now. There is no facility to Group "My Keywords Library" into various subjects/themes. Without this facility all my Keywords are in a single table and it is time consuming to filter them properly. The report should be in a downloadable format, so that it can be used offline.

Amazing Software for Increasing Blog Traffic and Revenue

My experience with RankIQ has been fantastic and beyond my expectations. The user interface is thoughtful, intuitive and undeniably helpful. The prompt and thorough customer support is phenomenal and I am already seeing an increase in my blog traffic after using RankIQ for 1 month!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that RankIQ is designed with bloggers (especially blogger traffic and income) in mind. RankIQ has shrunk my SEO time and effort by at least 95%. I no longer have to spend time agonizing over whether or not a keyword will be worth my time, effort and attention. RankIQ cuts out all the SEO unknowns and frustrations for me so that I am able to focus all my energy on the passion and creativity I put into creating quality blog posts.

Cons

The only thing I have to complain about is that this software wasn’t developed and available years ago when I started my blog.

Blog Post Magic

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and excited to use this tool to really explode my google rankings!

Pros

I love using RankIQ to discover keywords I could easily rank for AND it spits out everything I need to guarantee that my post will rank. It is helpful to search for different niches (I'm a lifestyle blog, so I appreciate the access to multiple niches). It is incredible to see all the information I need in one place. Previously, I would have to guess at keywords, then research the volume, then research what I need to cover in the post. RankIQ does all that in one step and one place!

Cons

I would love the ability to sort by volume or sort by rank speed. I also wish there was a feature to have it crawl my existing post to evaluate my posts strength, currently you have to copy/paste into their box for it to evaluate.

Rank IQ is a game changer

My experience overall has been amazing, I remember searching for something that will change the game for me as a new travel blogger. I needed something that would cut the work in half (work smarter not harder) & RankIQ does exactly that! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is truly God sent! I appreciate this product.

Pros

Finding related key words to add within the body of the text can be a long process! Rank IQ has helped a lot with this, helping me write the most optimised post.

Cons

Sometimes I want to see the word count of a post before actually writing it, so maybe a preview before running report to make sure I don’t run out of reports by the end of the month.

Helping me get to the next level

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic at communicating and following up on questions and making sure the experience is a good one. I've appreciated the process so far and look forward to seeing the growth of posts that I create and update using the system.

Pros

What I am really noticing is that RankIQ's optimizing process is helping me create more well rounded posts. While I appreciate the SEO optimization, the process is also helping me evaluate what should be a part of a particular post. I feel like I put a lot more thought into what I write, and I feel like it's less a shot in the dark.

Cons

I'm not sure there's anything I dislike. If there were anything I wished were different about my experience, it's that I could take advantage now of new features that will be added. That just goes with the territory of being an early subscriber.

Renewed entrepreneur

I had a youtube channel for several years. Even though I was getting millions of views the CPM was so low that I was losing money just making the videos. Had I made a blog back then AND had tools like RankIQ then I could have built myself a sustainable business. I walked away from my youtube channel a few years ago but the desire to build something of my own never went away. Now I'm starting over from scratch but this time I'm building something with a blueprint! Thanks for the supportive tool!

Pros

Running reports on keyword phrases is life-changing! When writing my first post using RankIQ the report showed another phrase related to the subject I was blogging about. Even though I check the top SERPs for every keyword I consider using I know I would have never noticed that alternative keyword phrase had the report not pointed it out. I think having that secondary keyword only reinforces the thoroughness of my post. I've just scratched the surface with this program!

Cons

When I look up words from the keyword library on Ahrahs the search volume seems way lower than my minimum threshold. I hope in the future I can sort through the library based on my criteria. The library is great for giving me keyword ideas!

Say Goodbye to hours of research and guessing...

I have had a great experience so far with RANKiq. The introductory video let you hit the ground running, and I was able to write my first ten articles and know that they would rank and be successful. The RANKiq content optimization feature allows me to feel good about what I have written when I hit publish. I have also spoken with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via email about my niche, and he was accommodating and quick in getting back to me.

Pros

I have only recently started blogging. In January, I launched my site and found out that there is an astounding amount of information that you need to know. This has given me a competitive advantage to figure out where to start in my niche get the views I need for ranking.

Cons

The only thing I would say is limiting is that you are capped monthly on running a report. This will only be an issue if I start hiring writers.

Fantastic Product That Helps Me Write Better Quality Articles In Less Time

Pros

Very comprehensive tool that contains everything I need to write great blog posts: keyword recommendations, title recommendations, recommendations on how to optimize the content of my blog post itself, etc.

Cons

It's a minor complaint, but I'd like it if the content optimization tool would provide the score/relevance of the recommended terms when I'm actually using it. Currently, the tool provides that information in the AI SEO report, but not in the Content Optimization tool. Basically, I just want to know how important the terms are that I haven't used in my blog post yet.

RankIQ has saved me so much time!

As a beginner blogger, I haven't seen results yet, but I'm confident that by using RankIQ I will get where I want to go a lot faster. It's easy to use, very thorough and simply formatted. Great value to me!

Pros

I'm a beginner blogger and had NO IDEA where to start when it came to keyword research. I kept hearing how it was SO important but would take a lot of hard work, time and effort to do successfully. But with RankIQ, the work has been done for you! It has saved me so much time and stress. It's simple and very comprehensive, and I know the creator is constantly updating it. The value is amazing for the small fee.

Cons

Some of the wording of the niche categories were different than I expected, so it took me a little while to find what I was looking for, but I did find it!

RanqIQ is So Easy to Use!

I'm a relatively new user as it's only the first month the product has been out, but it's really exciting to watch posts crawl up the SEO ladder!

Pros

So much work has gone into selecting keywords that are already winners that it makes my work so much easier. I can instantly see what I've done wrong in writing an article and how I can improve.

Cons

It would be great if I could copy and paste back and forth into Wordpress as I'm trying to improve an article, but it's really a small thing and I'm getting used to just making the changes right in Wordpress and checking them again to see how I've improved.

Easy to SEO Tool

My experience is great with RankIQ. Great tool and easy to use.

Pros

RankIQ does all of the SEO work for you. You simply need to sift through the keywords that are easy to rank for to find topics to write about. From there they give you keywords to have included, target word counts, and grades on each article through an optimizer. It takes the guess work out of SEO!

Cons

I am in a specific space where I really focus on cookie recipes and cookie decorating. There wasn't a ton of keywords focused on cookies, though there was some. They are constantly building things out though and I've already seen them add so many baking keywords over the last 2 months. There are still some bugs being worked out, but the team is very communicative when that happens.

I wasn't sure what to expect. I was blown away.

I am not an SEO expert. I am not even a knowledgeable user. RankIQ covers the gaps and simply gives me the information I need to write powerful content that actually reaches my audience.

Pros

The ability to easily access keyword suggestions and have detailed information readily available as to how to best use them in absolutely invaluable. This is like 3-4 tools in one. Having RankIQ's direction literally every step of the way, from research to hitting the publish button, is exactly what I needed to begin to move the needle in my business.

Cons

Only that there is so much available, it's taking me a while to work through all the different ways to interact with and use the site to the best of its ability.

My Productivity Just Tripled

In my first month of using RankIQ, I more than tripled my average content creation and was able to update a few older posts that were doing well, but could be doing great. It takes the overwhelm out of what to write next and how to structure the content, making website copy much easier.

Pros

RankIQ has helped me identify where I should prioritise my content creation time by finding keywords that are relevant to my website and really target what topics I may be able to rank for. The reports make writing time much quicker, knowing what to add to headings and include in the body of the content.

Cons

The software is still in the early stages of development so while there are a few useability functions that can be improved, these will likely roll out in the near future.

RankIQ has made me a better writer

I began my site over 6 years ago when I didn't even know what SEO was. I am now beginning a thorough revamp and optimisation process of my entire site with my team and RankIQ has become a crucial part of our workflow. It helps us all ensure we are writing and optimising the most comprehensive posts we can.

Pros

RankIQ has, overnight, helped me to become a better writer both from an SEO perspective and from a reader's perspective. The suggested headline generator and the post optimiser immediately give me the tools FAST to form an outline for my posts then encourages me to write comprehensive posts that truly help my reader.

Cons

Keyword research would be great. One of my team members do this first so we know what AI reports to run. I wish RankIQ were integrated straight into Google disc or Worpdress so I didn't have to swap between platforms. But that's a gold wish.

An SEO Must Have!

The time saving keywords available and the optimizer are top notch. I know my blog will grow leaps and bounds with Rankiq.

Pros

After spending months looking for a keyword research tool that would fit my budget and give me the information I need, I heard about Rankiq on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]'s podcast. I patiently waited for its release. I was not disappointed! Not only does this tool save me time, provide me with great keywords, but the grading system leaves me confident I have written a great post. When I needed a bit of help one day, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself answered me quickly to help!

Cons

My only con was the difficulty of using the optimizer with old posts. However, this has already been fixed.

The Most User Friendly and Efficient Tool for Instant Google Ranking

Using Rank IQ is like getting all the fast passes at Disneyland for every single ride in one visit. It truly makes keyword research an efficient and enjoyable experience. And undoubtedly takes the "chore" out of keyword research altogether. Rank IQ is a user-friendly, simple and clean site that has shown me instant improved of my indivualy page rankings as well as help lift my site in it's entirety. I have already planned out my entire year of blog posts in large part thanks to Rank IQ. And I can't wait to see how it helps my little beauty blog expand into greatness in the future. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

Most of all, I like that it holds me accountable for my blog post content. As a solo beauty blogger, Rank IQ holds my hand, and ensures that I complete my blog posts with high quality and of a competitive structure. It also exposes me to keywords that I have not located in other keyword research tools I have used in the past.

Cons

I would love to see an option to view my own website's statistics on google. However, I am aware that this tool is solely designed to take the legwork out of keyword research, and it does, entirely. Dare I say, I enjoy it now!!!

Easy way to find content to rank for!

Overall, I would definitely suggest you try this software out for at least a month. The customer service has been great when I needed help and I don't have any complaints at all.

Pros

I love that RankIQ has the keywords separated into groups, but I think I love the fact that I can search for specific keywords if there isn't a library already formed! Way better than sifting through 1000's of random keywords that different sites rank for.

Cons

I don't really have anything I've disliked so far.

Easy to Navigate

RankIQ has helped us write content that will help our users find the information that they're looking for, thus it's helping us get discovered by people who are looking for great vegan recipes. Our Google user numbers are rising since we started using this software.

Pros

RankIQ is the third software program that I've used to search for keywords for our website's content. This is by far my favorite. It's easy to use, comprehensive, and thorough.

Cons

So far I haven't discovered anything that needs to be added.

More than just content optimization and keyword research

Pros

What I love about RankIQ is its unique SEO database which helps you build a solid content calendar for your niche. They do the keyword research for you! In addition, their reports help you identify the REAL keywords and LSI keywords your competition is using, so your content is properly optimized. RankIQ helps you go for the gold. I'm already seeing results after a few weeks!

Cons

It's still early in development, so I know the RankIQ team is working on features to make it more user-friendly. I wish for a better editor and that I could copy and paste things instead of rewriting all my keyword data, for example.

Best SEO Tool

Pros

Rank IQ is easy to use, accurate and saves me hours of SEO research. I feel confident knowing that I am writing blog posts on keywords that will rank in the top 10 in google search results in as little as 30 days. As a result of implementing Rank IQ, my blog post productivity has increased drastically since I am no longer spending hours searching for the right keywords. Rank IQ is the best SEO investment you can make to guarantee your blog's success! I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team for creating such a powerful SEO tool!

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.