REACH Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.48/10

Reviews by rating

My overall experience has been great. It was an easy program to learn and with all the features available, it makes it fun to create advertisements.
When I've had questions or need help, the response is very quick. I love the quality of what we have chosen and have had others remark about how they love the displays.
My overall experience with REACH has been outstanding. The service team is very responsive and consistant with good quality customer service.
My one complaint is that auto-fill doesn't update if you've made a mistake.
Just trying to adjust to the upgrades is the only problem I have.

Brian W.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Pros

We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them! REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Cons

Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.

MT

Michelle T.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Reach Digital Signage great value

Overall, Reach is a great digital signage company. The product is perfect for our company needs and it is very easy to use.

Pros

The ease of use. The built in tools to create announcements are simple and uncomplicated. The support team is attentive and communicative.

Cons

I originally chose this product over the other provider because it offered a Facebook Live feature that is no longer available. It does not look like this feature is being reinstated.

CB

Chris B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Fitness Studio bookings n/a

I saw no client bookings from reach that were not already signed up for a session with me. I was hesitant to try the software because of my business model. The sales rep that was persistent with me insisted that it would be a good fit based on my model to fill slots. As an owner operator running on lean start-up margins, I did not want to purchase a service that did not fit my model. While their automation...

Pros

Easy to implement via no work on their software needing to be put into trying to fill group training sessions.

Cons

I was not able to see the marketing that was being done for my small group personal training sessions. I would like to see what my clients are seeing and how reach is communicating to them.

BR

Betsy R.

Maritime, 201-500 employees

Solid foundation with flexibility to grow/expand

We are a fairly new client, just REACHed the one-year mark. Their customer service continually makes a big impression. The initial sales process and onboarding was been very easy, which is a pleasant surprise. REACH is the perfect fit for us. It is a great foundation, and is allowing us to now move forward and add additional locations/functionality.

Pros

The software is easy to use and is similar to other platforms we use on the regular. The fact that there isn't a huge learning curve is appreciated.

Cons

One thing we wish was different - there is no longer a Proof of Play feature. We were told, however, that it was in development 9 months ago. Hopefully that will happen this year.

AW

Angie W.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Excellance

I have had a great experience with Reach. When I have a problem they are quick to get it resolved.

Pros

I like the image display and the updates. Our ambulances look great on the monitor and it is the first thing people see when they walk in. The combination of the images with the scrolling updates looks very professional and helps with communication within the company.

Cons

The software is very easy to use. I don't know of anything I would list as a negative feature.

EM

Erick M.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reach Digital Signage software

I can't think of a better company to partner with than Reach Media. They actually listen to their customers needs and are spot on with design and implementation. I have rarely had to call support, but on the few occasions that I did our issues we resolved very quick. Reach is an A+ compnay. Our signage is more for aesthetics than function. We always receive comments on how the signage "classes up" the office. Our clients and partners seem to enjoy seeing their "Name in Lights" on the big screen.

Pros

The implementation team at Reach was fantastic, they worked with me to create a beautiful layout that is easy for me to maintain. The interface is intuitive, and updates are quick and painless. The fact that the system is cloud based has saved countless trips to the office, when quick updates were needed off hours.

Cons

I honestly have not run across a "Con" for us.

JS

Jennifer S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

REACH review

REACH has fantastic customer service. From the time I contacted them for quotes to the last issue I had with signage, they are kind, courteous and efficient.

Pros

I like the variety of applications available, for instance, weather, time, date, social media feeds.

Cons

Moving to the Playlist and Media Library was a good switch in order to allow us more flexibility in building slides, however it is more complicated than the slide building we were using previously. It would be nice to toggle between the two build capabilities to allow more staff to create and edit slides with less training.

KS

Kisha S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

YMCA of Central Ohio is pleased to use this product.

We are able to communicate more effectively than before with this product.

Pros

The customization on all fronts plus great customer support.

Cons

Unable to segment info across multiple TV locations within the same building without investing more into product. We just don't have the budget.

TM

Tim M.

Plastics, 201-500 employees

Great Product and very professional looking

Something so simple as having an upcoming events section on our displays that can be updated by all departments really makes getting the right information out there a cinch. As well, the PowerPoint import tool makes it super easy for folks with minimal computer knowledge to update content.

Pros

I really enjoyed working with the team as we were switching to Reach for our digital signage needs. It was an easy transition since the staff at Reach helped setup the back-end the way we needed for our business.

Cons

My biggest wish for continuing work as an Admin is to have a bit more control over our devices and configuring our environments. This is a minimal concern as the team at Reach is always available to quickly help us complete these tasks.

JO

John O.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

REACH Digital Signage - New Customer

Excellent so far- bringing signage players online, SSO setup, interaction with Customer Service and scheduling content

Pros

Ease of use and setup; VERY Customer Service focused- support is amazing; great library of company produced tutorial videos

Cons

Really surprised the future scheduling of content doesn't show up in the upcoming timeline of events. That should really be addressed.

DK

Dalton K.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Great software and design overall

Besides some previous models having hardware issues, the overall experience has been great. Customer support is quick to assist.

Pros

Our customized Opal Foods dashboard that displays the temperature and weather of all our locations while also displaying announcements.

Cons

The 'player' names under the player tab do not match the 'playlist' names under the announcements tab. For example, one of our playlist names is "Demo", which does not reflect the corresponding player name "Hathaway Processing". This can be a problem when moving players around.

JM

James M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Reaching our Youth!

Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Pros

We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Cons

I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

TK

Tara K.

I really like working with the REACH program and it's support help.

Pros

The software is very easy to learn and the support from the team is wonderful. Training went smooth and was easy to follow. The potential this program has is endless. There is such a wide variety to the stock images available that I am able to make any announcement style I would like. Another aspect that I like about the REACH program is the ability to "work ahead" on items that you would like broadcasted. What I mean by that is the option to set start and finish timelines. I am able to work ahead on different events two or three months ahead of time and then just set the broadcast date and not worry about it. There are many useful options that are attached with this program I however just named a few.

Cons

One thing that can be a bit frustrating is the way Windows updates do not sync with my end of the program. Here is an example of when happens...Windows has an update and when they do my monitor will go down. There is a big blue ribbon across the screen that lets you know you must perform a reboot. Well I am not able to reboot that in house. I have to make a ticket for tech support at REACH to do. Now with that being said the support at REACH responds right away and it doesn't take more than an hour to get things back up and running. The communication on their end is great I know exactly when they get the message and when they fix the issue. So that helps make it a bit less frustrating.

BL

Bruce L.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reach Software

Great product, great service! Very happy with its performance.

Pros

Setup was very easy. Reach is very user friendly product. You can train a user easly in 1/2 hour or less to do the basics to get them up and running. We use the product to implement rebroadcast of our local church sevices. That is one of the main reason for purchasing he software. Instead of brining in dvd, or thumb drives, they can now upload their videos to the cloud and I can go in and set the playback time. I t has saved me tons of time.

Cons

Right now I do not have anything that I do not like about this program. It gives us everything we have asked for the software to do for us.

WB

Wendy B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Engage your Customers

Nothing but Excellent. We have been able to create eye-catching content that makes customers stop and not just walk right on past. I am very pleased to be working with REACH. They continue to enhance the product with new features on a regular basis and I look forward to implementing them in the future.

Pros

Touchscreen integration. Engaging with your customers in a different way than your competitors. This provides great opportunity to keep customers involved and learning more about what we offer. Support team has been fantastic. You don't leave a message and wait for someone to call back. The support team answers the phone and helps you right then! Efficient and super friendly. Integration. They integrate with lots of apps. Social media feeds, calendars, schedules and camera feeds all in real time. With a wide assortment of screen templates and widgets, content is easy to import or create within the software. The installation and setup of our 2x2 video walls was surprising easily.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the software.

JN

Jeff N.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Using the Reach platform has really stepped up our facility look.

Ease of use. Nice look. I neglected to select a few boxes in the last page - I also am an administrator and user of the software, in addition to helping pick out the prodcut.

Pros

We primarily use the Reach Software for our facility schedule. We also have it connected to our Social Media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). I love the capability of also adding flyers but we do not take advantage of this enough. Several of my colleagues in neighboring towns have been impressed and are considering adding this to their facilities.

Cons

Although it has happened often, we have had the system stop displaying our data from time to time. When consulting with Reach Service, it seems like it was an issue with RecTrac (Vermont Systems), however when speaking with Vermont Systems they made it seem like a Reach issue. The issues have been rectified but was difficult going back and forth between Reach and Vermont Systems.

CL

Cheryl L.

Chemicals, 201-500 employees

Multiple Displays

We were in need of a software that had the capability of displaying a rolling safety metric on all monitors; REACH was able to assist with a stationary year-to-date widget that is easy to update. Overall, I am extremley satisfied with the services provided by REACH.

Pros

Love having the ability to display different content on multiple monitors. We were able to digitize our brand on the welcome display for our guest, thus reducing the need for paper brochures. Most of our employees are not able to check emails regularly so having the option to display important company announcements facility wide is a major plus for our organization. Contacting REACH Customer Service was a breeze; the employees are very knowledgeable and offer excellent technical support.

Cons

Have not experienced any issues with the software.

KB

Kelsey B.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Wonderful Product!

One of our biggest goals as a school is to keep all stakeholders informed of what is going on within the school on a daily basis. Our interactive TV, along with the REACH software has allowed us to reach that goal. With a few clicks of a button, our daily announcements, student shout-outs, or other important notifications are published and easy for all to see.

Pros

I love that I am able to access this software from anywhere. Even if I am not in school that day, I am able to send announcements out so the students/staff/community members can see them! I also love how user-friendly the REACH interface is.

Cons

I am not sure I would identify this as a con, but we always appreciate software that is low-cost because of the tight budget we are on. Even yearly specials or price knock-downs might help me sell the yearly cost to my administration!

BT

Brian T.

Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent Digital Signage Solution

Overall the company has been great to work with. They are very responsive and helpful when issues arise.

Pros

The REACH system is extremely easy to use. It gives us the ability to schedule content as far in advance as we would like. Once you have your content created it literally takes less than a minute to publish to however many screens you want.

Cons

Some more sorting options would be nice. Such as the ability to sort by "scheduled" content. Also it would be nice to schedule something for more than one timeframe at a time. For example, right now if I have a poster to publish for Monday to Tuesday one week and Thursday to Saturday 2 weeks in the future, I would have to do two separate publish tasks. It would be nice to be able to do it all at once.

KG

Kevin G.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Informing over 1,000 employees daily

I love working with REACH. Their customer service is very responsive. The newsletters they send monthly are great to see new trends or features - or just to be clued into what's going on. They are great at reinforcing a human element to tech company.

Pros

Reach Media's CMS is incredibly easy to navigate and very intuitive. The features they offer definitely grab viewers attention to inform them of pertinent organizational matters.

Cons

I wish we had purchased the higher CPU players to prevent any lag or buffering when we call iframes into our widgets. Sometimes updates that are going on in the background may increase the blank space in a widget - however I will say, whenever this happens (rarely) Reach technical crew is very quick at helping resolve any issues.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

REACH is a great tool that integrates with eSPACE.

We've been able to create a culture that no longer contends for meeting/conference rooms based on who needs it most. :) Now it's only about who put it on the calendar first.

Pros

REACH is integrated with our eSPACE event scheduling system. There is minimal set up that seems a little daunting when creating the first display? But once you understand what it's asking, as long as you follow the steps you can't go wrong. The team at REACH does a great job of asking what's needed and knowing exactly how to set up the displays to show information for spaces/events approved in eSPACE so there's never a conflict when somebody goes to use a meeting/conference room. If it was scheduled, it will be on the display!

Cons

Initially, there was a little bit of misunderstanding with the support team that helped us to implement displays based on what we were needing, but after this, we've had no negative experiences. Every once in a while I have to reset the software, but that's usually only because updates were pushed to our iPads.

AM

Al M.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Midland Rockhounds Concessions

Our overall experience has been great. We had more people ask about particular food and beverage items as well as had other ball clubs in our league ask to find out where we found Reach Management. I believe we only used 50 percent of what’s capable and look forward to learning more innovative ways which we can extend our menu boards to our guests in the ballpark.

Pros

The introduction of having digital menu boards has helped the patrons read and see visualization menu items from large TV’s. We have been able to load our own photos of food and beverages, which also provides the patrons with actual pictures of concessions available in the baseball stadium. Having reliable tech-support allows even the less computer savvy individuals a chance to learn from the ground up how to make a successful menu board. Lastly, being able to be in control from the administrator’s standpoint of putting in special deals of the day on the day of a game provides good flexibility.

Cons

We have been very happy with the overall software. I say from the administrator’s standpoint, maybe extend call support with the technicians to later in the day. Most if not all problems seem to occur during a game or event when tech support is already closed.

JC

Julie C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Makes Life Easier

Reach allows us to share videos of members, healthy recipes or YMCA commercials. It really is a fantastic way for us to market and advertise our program offerings and all of the benefits of being a member.

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic. It's great I can put content on and schedule how log it stays up there. I am a one person Marketing team and this has made my job so much easier.

Cons

Honestly there is not much I can say that I like least about Reach.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great for interactive and engaging signage.

Using REACH has really changed the way my company views signage and customer engagement.

Pros

Managing all of our signage from one computer is awesome. Live updates are so easy. There are so many prebuilt templates available that I hardly have to design anything from scratch. Probably my favorite feature is the interactive polling. All of our clients think it's so cool to walk by and participate in a poll or survey, then see the results later displayed on our boards.

Cons

Occasionally there is a hiccup with the syncing. But it's extremely rare and nothing a quick hard reset can't fix.

Chad W.

51-200 employees

Advanced media solutions, simple integration and management.

Increased impact range, ease of communication with clients, quality of service.

Pros

REACH has done an incredible job of furthering our ability to "reach" our customer base to a level we did not imagine was feasible for us. Not only did they do this well, but quickly, simply, affordably and with wonderful customer service and human interaction. I have been nothing but impressed with their quality of service and committment to their clients.

Cons

I do not have any critiques on any of the services provided to us by REACH. In fact we look to further involve ourselves with the company down the road.