REACH Reviews

I love the system!

I have loved using REACH for our school! It's easy to use, provides great reminders for parents, staff, and students.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and I love that everything is so instantly updated.

Cons

My only wish is that there is a way to organize the slides, but other than that everything is great.

Powerful tool that allows us to keep our staff engaged and informed in an easy & attractive manne

Pros

Overall the software is easy on the budget and the tools are very user-friendly. Supply of photo art that is available is sufficient, but could have more business-style images. The ability to pull files in from multiple platforms is a plus!

Cons

There is really nothing I could say that is negative against this software. My only comment would be to suggest a larger library of quotes and business-related images.

Achieve your communication goals with REACH.

It is easy to use this and easy to communicate others. Also this software consists of good sound and video quality. It is easy to send some announcements to others and it can communicate others quickly than the other software.

Pros

It is a cloud-based management software and it provides creative design templates to design your ideas.

Cons

This service does not provide free but they offer a trial version. Therefore, it is able to check the quality of their product.

There are several team members who use the software..so far it has been very ease to use!

Communication is HUGE in our district! This is yet another valuable avenue for getting messages to students/staff and parents when applicable.

Pros

Many different layouts..good options for personalizing. Love that you can add news and social media.

Cons

At this point, we haven't noticed anything negative about the software. If there was to be anything, I suppose it would be that the postings are not immediate, but this is honestly not a concern at all.

User Friendly

Pros

This has been on program that was a great investment for our company. It is not just affordable but easy to use. The biggest advantage of Reach is the simplicity. Also, the web interface is very easy to use and requires no training. We just started with the touch screen and very excited on this new addition.

Cons

We had some issues with support from the start however, it has improved tremendously.

User friendly and great customer support

Great way to communicate with the public

Pros

I can customize my messages and it's easy to use with the dimensions provided. I create messages on a graphic design program. Also, having there be expire and delete message options helps because I can store messages that I want to reuse without deleting them or I can just delete the message. Maybe in the future there can be a folder? Help with storage all in one place.

Cons

The preview feature on the app is delayed and shows up differently than it does on the actual screen. I end up walking to the facility with the TV screen to see what it looks like.

Reach Review

Reach customer service is awesome! They are always there to answer a question and are able to come up with a solution quickly and efficiently.

Pros

The system is very user friendly. Also love the tutorials that are available.

Cons

Can't really think of anything I don't like.

12/21 GWU review

Thank God Reach came into my life this year! My support of our former digital signage platform on Four Winds was a runaway train that required multiple people in my department to support. Now with Reach I spend about 15 minutes a month talking to some of our digital signage customers thanks to Reach handling all the heavy lifting. Plus their easy to use Content Management Application along with their constant drive to serve and please their customers has made this service an win-win for me and the University as a whole. Plus they are extremely cost-competitive which made it a no brainer for us to switch to their platform. Thanks very much to all at Reach Media Network!

Pros

Easy to use, great web interface and easy to get up and running in a short time

Cons

They still have a ways to go with the user self-service features but they provide such excellent service, most customers just rely on Reach to handle it.

Very well designed system and easy to use even for beginners.

Pros

The ease of our transition. We phased out our old digital signage system and was up with Reach the same day without a single problem. Amazing customer service and always willing to assist at a moments notice.

Cons

I don't have anything that we like least about using the Reach software. The implementation was a breeze and couldn't have asked for better assistance launching the new system.

Best Signage Platform Ever

My overall experience with Reach has been outstanding. Everyone is so pleasant to work with and goes out of their way to be of help.

Pros

To start with everyone that I have worked with has been extremely friendly and helpful. From there the ability to bring in events from EMS is top notch. I would very highly recommend Reach to anyone.

Cons

Everything is great about Reach. I have nothing but great things to say.

Easy to use and simple

Pros

Reach has a simple content management system that has just enough bells and whistles without overwhelming the end-users. Communications is a part of everything we do as employers and the display signage options from Reach help us be better communicators. Our client partners at Reach are good at troubleshooting and want to help us maximize our use of the content management system.

Cons

Easy to use and very effective way to market

Easy marketing to our customers. Easy to use and can be updated quickly.

Pros

I love that I can easily add slides from my computer and it pushes it out to the screen immediately. The colors are bold and our customers have commented that they like the new features.

Cons

I wish creating a new slide was as easy as it is in Powerpoint. I like the WordArt feature there. The font choices in Reach are a little limited.

REACH helps you “reach out” to your community

We have been incredibly satisfied with the program. The training and support have been wonderful throughout the entire process.

Pros

It is setup much like a typical word processing platform, so it is easy to use and learn.

Cons

The text box and text editor were the most difficult piece of the program to learn. Once you use it more often, it becomes more manageable, but it was a little difficult to use at first.

Very easy install and very user friendly

Pros

The templates offer such beautiful designs. The ease of adding and removing graphics is exactly what we need. The schedule is perfect! Being able to automatically delete graphics after scheduled date is perfect.

Cons

We have run into several issues connecting our social media. I think overall it is a user error and once we put in a service ticket the problem should be resolved.

i can easily update and maintain announcements daily without wasting a lot of time

Pros

it's very easy to take announcements in multiple formats (ex. jpg, pdf, png) and post them with minimal work while also having the ability to create my own announcements

Cons

there is no way to preview photos/graphics built into the system without going into the create new menu, also i cannot maintain my uploaded photo category folders without going into the create new menu

Excellent and Affordable Digital Signage Product

We had looked at many products over the years to bring Digital Signage to our K-12 campus, recently the push became more intense to make it a reality. After lots of research, REACH was the winner in our book. With the affordability and ease of use it was an easy decision for us. Can't wait to see what new features and enhancements they bring in the years to come.

Pros

Ease of Use Appealing appearance Integration with iCal Excellent Customer Support

Cons

Reach has been a great value and help in our upgrade to digital messaging

The team has provided great customer support and worked with our nonprofit on pricing and payment options.

Pros

All the announcements we've created has been in Powerpoint, which for us, has been a little easier. But that's the best part -- the integration to applications.

Cons

The TV remote-sized keyboard was a little hard to get used to, but customer support walked me through setup.

Great software and support

I really enjoy this software, but even more than I enjoy using it, I love the customer service. They're prompt, proactive, and helpful in everything they do.

Pros

Easy to navigate. I had never used this system (or any type like it) and was pleasantly surprised how quickly I was able to understand where everything was.

Cons

Occasionally the system will log you out due to inactivity.

Have had good experiences creating announcements and formatting the screens

Increased awareness of our programs and events through updated announcements

Pros

Easy to use - very intuitive, allows me to create professional looking announcements without much effort

Cons

Would like to be able to create a template - actually this may be available but I haven't discovered it and it's easy enough to copy a previous slide which is how I do 90% of the announcements.

great

community knowing what is going on in the center.

Pros

It gives us everything we need for the center. the customers like it because they can see what is going on every day.

Cons

I have no cons at this point.the customers like it because they can see what is going on every day. and the staff can put the programs out. if there is one thing I had to point out I do not have one

Reach review

Waiting area info display and employee lunchroom: We have gotten some positive feedback but we don't have any way to truly know if they are effective. Regardless, we like having this additional method to share info.

Pros

Most features are easily learned as they are similar usage to other software.

Cons

The tools for controlling text in announcements is difficult to work with at times.

Great support in setup and design. Ease of use.

Flexibility with content and the ability to keep the content current.

Pros

I love the contemporary look of the display templates and the ability to pull in my social media accounts and other information from my Schoolwires website.

Cons

I wish the repeat button on the daily schedule;e would let you click off on calendar dates to schedule for a four day rotation cycle.

Easy way to "Reach" everyone!

Pros

Fastest, easiest way to keep information in front of employees. Updates are easy to do and customer support is top notch!

Cons

I really can't think of anything at the moment.

Reach System Review

I am able to get information out to my employees very easily. It's very easy to navigate within the program. I am extremely pleased with this product.

Pros

This software is very effective with disseminating information to all of the employees. It also very easy to use.

Cons

There is not anything that I like the least about this software. Everything I have is positive.

So simple to use!

We needed to communicate to our members in a more efficient way. Reach helps us accomplish that while reducing the number of man hours.

Pros

The Implementation team is the best I have seen.

Cons

Have not found a ton of Cons. I can see areas that the team is growing. but in development and support. But wait that is another PRO...