REACH Reviews - Page 2

Excellance

I have had a great experience with Reach. When I have a problem they are quick to get it resolved.

Pros

I like the image display and the updates. Our ambulances look great on the monitor and it is the first thing people see when they walk in. The combination of the images with the scrolling updates looks very professional and helps with communication within the company.

Cons

The software is very easy to use. I don't know of anything I would list as a negative feature.

REACH Software takes our brand to the next level

From the initial conversations and demonstrations on how the software works, to designing a layout and implementation of our devices, the experience has been top-notch. My questions have always been addressed, and you can tell the responses are sincere. The follow up and updates are appreciated and relevant to my company's needs. We are so happy with the software, we're in discussions on how to use additional devices for future projects now too. The REACH team is so great to work with - you won't be disappointed!

Pros

I was involved with selecting this software, implementing it in our buildings and updating the content regularly. There are many things I like about this software: it is customized to fit our needs, tech support is not only helpful, but they're quick to respond and actually provide a resolution, and the product performs exactly how I hoped it would. Not to mention, it is extremely user friendly! The quality and performance of this product was important to us, and it definitely shows. We've received many compliments on it and we're considering adding more in additional locations. This software not only offers a great communication tool for our company, it helps to elevate our brand. We couldn't be happier with the software.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any negatives - we're very happy with this software.

Reach Digital Signage software

I can't think of a better company to partner with than Reach Media. They actually listen to their customers needs and are spot on with design and implementation. I have rarely had to call support, but on the few occasions that I did our issues we resolved very quick. Reach is an A+ compnay. Our signage is more for aesthetics than function. We always receive comments on how the signage "classes up" the office. Our clients and partners seem to enjoy seeing their "Name in Lights" on the big screen.

Pros

The implementation team at Reach was fantastic, they worked with me to create a beautiful layout that is easy for me to maintain. The interface is intuitive, and updates are quick and painless. The fact that the system is cloud based has saved countless trips to the office, when quick updates were needed off hours.

Cons

I honestly have not run across a "Con" for us.

Reach Software

Great product, great service! Very happy with its performance.

Pros

Setup was very easy. Reach is very user friendly product. You can train a user easly in 1/2 hour or less to do the basics to get them up and running. We use the product to implement rebroadcast of our local church sevices. That is one of the main reason for purchasing he software. Instead of brining in dvd, or thumb drives, they can now upload their videos to the cloud and I can go in and set the playback time. I t has saved me tons of time.

Cons

Right now I do not have anything that I do not like about this program. It gives us everything we have asked for the software to do for us.

Wonderful Product! Can't imagine using anything different!

Overall, my experience with REACH has been nothing short of amazing! They are a company who truly cares about making the experience easiest for their users and works hard on building customer relationships.

Pros

The most impactful feature of this program is how easy it is to not only use with our computer system, but how easy the implementation process was as well. The customer support for REACH is extremely helpful and efficient! They were able to answer any questions we had quickly and helped resolve any problems we had in a time efficient manner. As the one who updates information to the TV screen, I really appreciate that you are able to do batch uploads. This feature alone saves so much time for those of us who have a ton of other items on their agenda!

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about this software.

Easy Transition to digital display implementation - and great Customer service/response

Reach has allowed us to integrate video and graphics in one layout/zone and play them, whereas we didn't have that capability before. It has also freed up the daily/ weekly updating of the screens, as you can schedule ahead and specify dates as to what announcements/graphics appear in each playlist. I currently have 2 displays at different locations displaying different content- i have four playlists going at once. Each monitor has 2 graphic zones, each with it's own playlist - Reach makes this seamless and "easy-peasy".

Pros

ease of use and customization of layouts playlists make importing media easy and simple the ability to make different playlists in different zones makes updating and changing things simple scheduling announcements/graphics ahead of time makes daily updating unnecessary scheduling screen was easy to use and very intuitive Most people can get this software up and running in no time, once again very intuitive layout and design

Cons

The only downside i have found is in the postitioning of Title/Label text boxes - I have had to adjust these several times when putting a static text box/label next to a playlist box. The position on the editing screen is slightly different once it's previewed on the actual screen. It just takes tweaking to get them exactly where you want them to appear.

Good Software

We had a wonderful experience with them. They made marketing for our salon very easy.

Pros

We loved the availability of marketing choices they offered. The basically did all of the work for us and all we had to do was reap the benefits. They made it extremely easy to reach out to our clientele from the past and kept us up to date with several new marketing options.

Cons

At the time we weren't able to continue with their service only because they did not integrate well with our new booking software but I am sure they have upgraded that information by now.

Engage your Customers

Nothing but Excellent. We have been able to create eye-catching content that makes customers stop and not just walk right on past. I am very pleased to be working with REACH. They continue to enhance the product with new features on a regular basis and I look forward to implementing them in the future.

Pros

Touchscreen integration. Engaging with your customers in a different way than your competitors. This provides great opportunity to keep customers involved and learning more about what we offer. Support team has been fantastic. You don't leave a message and wait for someone to call back. The support team answers the phone and helps you right then! Efficient and super friendly. Integration. They integrate with lots of apps. Social media feeds, calendars, schedules and camera feeds all in real time. With a wide assortment of screen templates and widgets, content is easy to import or create within the software. The installation and setup of our 2x2 video walls was surprising easily.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the software.

Marketing Rule of Seven

It's seldom down, but when it is, tech support is quick to answer the call. The video quality is good.

Pros

I like that users of our facility are being marketed to unbeknownst to them and the more hits, the better (Marketing Rule of Seven). Whether they are a parent waiting for a child to get out of skate lessons, hanging out on the front entry to catch some air, or waiting in the concession line at intermission, it reaches out to the patron where they are without requiring them to actively search, and may just intrigue someone to check an activity out.

Cons

It's difficult to delete a text box once created and sometimes it doesn't project like it previews.

REACH review

REACH has fantastic customer service. From the time I contacted them for quotes to the last issue I had with signage, they are kind, courteous and efficient.

Pros

I like the variety of applications available, for instance, weather, time, date, social media feeds.

Cons

Moving to the Playlist and Media Library was a good switch in order to allow us more flexibility in building slides, however it is more complicated than the slide building we were using previously. It would be nice to toggle between the two build capabilities to allow more staff to create and edit slides with less training.

Using the Reach platform has really stepped up our facility look.

Ease of use. Nice look. I neglected to select a few boxes in the last page - I also am an administrator and user of the software, in addition to helping pick out the prodcut.

Pros

We primarily use the Reach Software for our facility schedule. We also have it connected to our Social Media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). I love the capability of also adding flyers but we do not take advantage of this enough. Several of my colleagues in neighboring towns have been impressed and are considering adding this to their facilities.

Cons

Although it has happened often, we have had the system stop displaying our data from time to time. When consulting with Reach Service, it seems like it was an issue with RecTrac (Vermont Systems), however when speaking with Vermont Systems they made it seem like a Reach issue. The issues have been rectified but was difficult going back and forth between Reach and Vermont Systems.

Good commercial signage software for complicated roll outs

They are a really great group of people. I really like the team and they are good at sorting out any issues we had.

Pros

I like that almost anything is possible as far as sending various content to a network of displays. The software to push content to displays is easy once you're trained up. I no longer work at the company where I used this software.

Cons

When something is flexible it can be complicated and not very pretty and I think both of those things are true about running content through Reach.

REACH APP Helps Reach Kids

I love using it to spread the word...whether it be sports events, meals being served or wishing kids a happy holiday or vacation throughout the school year! It's an easy way to let our community know what's happening in real time. I really also like all of the stock slides I can use. They are always timely!!

Pros

I am a Food Service Director. I take pictures of the food that is being prepared in our kitchens, upload them to the app and add some text. It's that easy. I also coach and use the app to make slides for the teams, letting them know about practice and letting the rest of the school community know about the outcome of our games. Ease of use would be what I like the most. I also like being able to choose what monitors to display slides on. And also choose the duration for how long it would run.

Cons

What I like the least is that I can not go back to the exact color that I chose for text if I venture off black or white. And sometimes its hard to adjust the size of the text box without moving the picture behind it.

Reach Media Network

The customer service and tech support are AWESOME. When I have had to reach out to support, they have been right there . . . actual HUMANS answering the phone and they are always quick to provide an answer or help when I need it. Very impressed.

Pros

Flexibility to have multiple templates and themes for the different locations within each organization. Very user friendly in setup and maintaining the system. Up time for our 3 screens has been 99-100% with very little internet interruption.

Cons

The CMS is not mobile responsive and that to effectively modify the information, you need to be at a desktop computer. Obviously not a deal breaker, but would be more convenient if we could make edits on the fly with our smartphones or tablets.

YMCA of Central Ohio is pleased to use this product.

We are able to communicate more effectively than before with this product.

Pros

The customization on all fronts plus great customer support.

Cons

Unable to segment info across multiple TV locations within the same building without investing more into product. We just don't have the budget.

A great method to communicate important information

I have been very pleased with how easy it is to access the software and make changes on the fly. With minimal IT support, I can submit an update via the web-link and instant changes occur. Removing the need for approvals or IT involvement.

Pros

At our sites, we use the software on strategically placed TV's. The break rooms, front office, throughout the facility to communicate upcoming events for the associates, greetings to vistors, safety metrics of the site, weather updates and general information to share with the team.

Cons

I am an advanced PC user, and have been exposed to a lot of different software suites and I was able to navigate the reach software with some minimal time spent on the videos supplied. However for a less experienced user it can be a bit difficult on that learning curve.

Multiple Displays

We were in need of a software that had the capability of displaying a rolling safety metric on all monitors; REACH was able to assist with a stationary year-to-date widget that is easy to update. Overall, I am extremley satisfied with the services provided by REACH.

Pros

Love having the ability to display different content on multiple monitors. We were able to digitize our brand on the welcome display for our guest, thus reducing the need for paper brochures. Most of our employees are not able to check emails regularly so having the option to display important company announcements facility wide is a major plus for our organization. Contacting REACH Customer Service was a breeze; the employees are very knowledgeable and offer excellent technical support.

Cons

Have not experienced any issues with the software.

Fantastic solution to our ever-changing needs.

REACH helps us to clearly communicate to guests important information while they are in our facility, such as menu items, restroom locations, locker room assignments, merchandise info during concerts, etc.

Pros

Simple integration, clear and concise software training, available support when we need it (and it's an in-house service team so it's nice to know who I'm calling when there is an issue), and regular follow ups from staff to make sure that their product is fulfilling their need.

Cons

Hardware obsolescence - as Windows 10 releases updates that are sizable, the older players with smaller hard drives have presented a hurdle in getting the latest versions to successfully install. Tech support was able to find a creative solution and resolved the issue in a very reasonable time.

Wonderful Product!

One of our biggest goals as a school is to keep all stakeholders informed of what is going on within the school on a daily basis. Our interactive TV, along with the REACH software has allowed us to reach that goal. With a few clicks of a button, our daily announcements, student shout-outs, or other important notifications are published and easy for all to see.

Pros

I love that I am able to access this software from anywhere. Even if I am not in school that day, I am able to send announcements out so the students/staff/community members can see them! I also love how user-friendly the REACH interface is.

Cons

I am not sure I would identify this as a con, but we always appreciate software that is low-cost because of the tight budget we are on. Even yearly specials or price knock-downs might help me sell the yearly cost to my administration!

REACH system for the City of Bell

My overall experience with REACH has been great. The service that I have been receiving to make the changes that we need have been helpful and patient.

Pros

Very easy to use! We are able to make any changes needed as we advance in our programs, events, announcements etc. We can upload and remove any images or programs and mess around with REACH when needed. It is reliable to use at our City parks for our patrons to see it is a catalog but on TV for everyone to see what the city has to offer.

Cons

As of now we have not had any issues with the software or service. I have been working closely with Dean Running in updating our REACH system for the City of Bell, with a new logo we need new changes with colors, backgrounds, announcements. We will be in process of creating something new.

Saved me so much time!

We are using REACH to do just that, reach out to our officers, civilian staff, and volunteers. We use one monitor for more "fun" items such as monthly birthdays, award commendations, staff highlights, congratulations for new promotions/babies/transfers, etc. The other two monitors are used to keep everyone informed on things such as trainings, flu shot appointments, updates on equipment or building, transfer openings, open enrollment appointments, etc. We are implementing two more monitors very soon - one for the lobby (videos, special event calendars, weather) and the last one for our Crime Analyst to highlight bulletins.

Pros

This software provides much more than what I was previously using, which was a PowerPoint slide show on a monitor downstairs. Each update, which was generally once a day or more, had to be completed away from my office desktop. It was very, very time consuming. Being able to update each announcement from my desktop is so easy, fun, and we're now using the REACH System on a total of five (5) monitors.

Cons

Only two things come to mind. I wish there was a way to keep the text color (chosen from the color swatch in the editing text box) as a default color shown under the main swatches - without having to select "more colors." And, if I'm wishing, I would like to have more editing tools on the front page (without having to select the pencil editor).

Excellent Digital Signage Solution

Overall the company has been great to work with. They are very responsive and helpful when issues arise.

Pros

The REACH system is extremely easy to use. It gives us the ability to schedule content as far in advance as we would like. Once you have your content created it literally takes less than a minute to publish to however many screens you want.

Cons

Some more sorting options would be nice. Such as the ability to sort by "scheduled" content. Also it would be nice to schedule something for more than one timeframe at a time. For example, right now if I have a poster to publish for Monday to Tuesday one week and Thursday to Saturday 2 weeks in the future, I would have to do two separate publish tasks. It would be nice to be able to do it all at once.

Central Algoma Secondary School

We have found Reach to be a very useful and effective tool in communicating with our student body and staff. It is easy to use and provides a choice of stock images or the capacity to personalize your communications in a variety of different ways. We use it daily.

Pros

We like the functionality of the product and find it very easy to use. We are able to upload media products from different sources and present them as needed on Reach. We use it daily to support school communication and it only takes a few minutes from each day to update in part because there is a very good supply of stock images which are regularly updated as well as our own media files.

Cons

We would like to see the software compatible with a wider range of file formats.

Great Product and very professional looking

Something so simple as having an upcoming events section on our displays that can be updated by all departments really makes getting the right information out there a cinch. As well, the PowerPoint import tool makes it super easy for folks with minimal computer knowledge to update content.

Pros

I really enjoyed working with the team as we were switching to Reach for our digital signage needs. It was an easy transition since the staff at Reach helped setup the back-end the way we needed for our business.

Cons

My biggest wish for continuing work as an Admin is to have a bit more control over our devices and configuring our environments. This is a minimal concern as the team at Reach is always available to quickly help us complete these tasks.

It's easy...even for me!

We’re really excited about utilizing more of the features that Reach provides. We have an amazing Marketing and Design team that has been able to create some impressive videos and images. As we become more familiar with the system, our desired outcome is to use the scheduling system to tailor messages to specific audiences. The quality of the content coupled with its timely release will hopefully support our desire to keep people connected to the business and to each other.

Pros

I am a part of a team of 3 who have taken over the use of the platform. We had no idea how to operate the software, but we have quickly been able to grasp some of the features thanks to your online tutorials and a few contacts with your online support. I’m not typically very savvy with this sort of thing, but I’ve been able to grasp the basics in a relatively short time frame.

Cons

The only hiccup that I’ve experienced so far is in being able to adjust the end date for when an announcement becomes inactive. We have current announcements that are Active, but I would like to adjust the end date for when they become inactive so that I can phase them out. It seems that I’m only able to make them inactive instead of simply adjusting the end date. As I become more informed about the functionality of the software, I'm sure I will encounter something in which the functionality is not ideal. However, I don't anticipate this being an issue due to the type of service we've received thus far.