REACH Reviews - Page 3

Informing over 1,000 employees daily

I love working with REACH. Their customer service is very responsive. The newsletters they send monthly are great to see new trends or features - or just to be clued into what's going on. They are great at reinforcing a human element to tech company.

Pros

Reach Media's CMS is incredibly easy to navigate and very intuitive. The features they offer definitely grab viewers attention to inform them of pertinent organizational matters.

Cons

I wish we had purchased the higher CPU players to prevent any lag or buffering when we call iframes into our widgets. Sometimes updates that are going on in the background may increase the blank space in a widget - however I will say, whenever this happens (rarely) Reach technical crew is very quick at helping resolve any issues.

The Best Mobile App

Amazing customer service! Always quick to resolve any issues. Very helpful offering advice on how we can best utilize the software the custom features with it.

Pros

REACH is very easy to use and edit. We use their announcement and signage program, and also their mobile app. The mobile app has been a tremendous help for our organization and helps us connect with our customers very easily. We have over 7,000 mobile app users, and we continue to grow with users. All that use it, tell us how much they love it.

Cons

The also issue we have is that on occasion the announcement/signage program loses its connection and needs to be reset. Other than that, we don't have many issues with the product at all.

Wonderful Tool

My experience with everyone at REACH has been phenomenal. The software is easy to use, and easy to update. We have been so happy with them, we are in the process of getting another screen to display information for our on-site restaurant.

Pros

How easy it is to use. We currently have two screens that we use as informational boards for our guests/clients, letting them know where and when things are happening in the hotel. I can have them all displaying the same information, or have something only display on one of the screens.

Cons

When my reader boards are not working, which doesn't happen very often. Even when it does the technical support team helps troubleshoot what the problem is and will get it corrected as quickly as possible.

REACH is a great tool that integrates with eSPACE.

We've been able to create a culture that no longer contends for meeting/conference rooms based on who needs it most. :) Now it's only about who put it on the calendar first.

Pros

REACH is integrated with our eSPACE event scheduling system. There is minimal set up that seems a little daunting when creating the first display? But once you understand what it's asking, as long as you follow the steps you can't go wrong. The team at REACH does a great job of asking what's needed and knowing exactly how to set up the displays to show information for spaces/events approved in eSPACE so there's never a conflict when somebody goes to use a meeting/conference room. If it was scheduled, it will be on the display!

Cons

Initially, there was a little bit of misunderstanding with the support team that helped us to implement displays based on what we were needing, but after this, we've had no negative experiences. Every once in a while I have to reset the software, but that's usually only because updates were pushed to our iPads.

Keeping our Community Informed has never been so easy!!

I love that when we discussed needing to add a screen outside, and had an idea, but needed to know if it could be done that REACH customer support was ON IT!!!! We now have our outdoor television with mount, and all that we need to connect to REACH and get info to folks that are visiting our outdoor areas (playground, disc golf, outdoor pool, tennis courts, etc. . .) Now I feel that we "reach" (no pun intended) everyone that visits the center - both in and out!! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!

Pros

The ability to create content so easily and get it to the areas that need it. I love that if we are doing something center specific, we can just advertise here, but when we want the community to know, it is just as easy as leaving all of our boxes checked for all areas. Brilliant!!

Cons

I cannot for the life of me think of anything that I do not like about the software - it has been an absolute game changer for our recreation center!!

Midland Rockhounds Concessions

Our overall experience has been great. We had more people ask about particular food and beverage items as well as had other ball clubs in our league ask to find out where we found Reach Management. I believe we only used 50 percent of what’s capable and look forward to learning more innovative ways which we can extend our menu boards to our guests in the ballpark.

Pros

The introduction of having digital menu boards has helped the patrons read and see visualization menu items from large TV’s. We have been able to load our own photos of food and beverages, which also provides the patrons with actual pictures of concessions available in the baseball stadium. Having reliable tech-support allows even the less computer savvy individuals a chance to learn from the ground up how to make a successful menu board. Lastly, being able to be in control from the administrator’s standpoint of putting in special deals of the day on the day of a game provides good flexibility.

Cons

We have been very happy with the overall software. I say from the administrator’s standpoint, maybe extend call support with the technicians to later in the day. Most if not all problems seem to occur during a game or event when tech support is already closed.

Easy to Use and Great Customer Service

REACH is a great tool to communicate with our students, faculty and staff on campus. It's easy for new users to become familiar with the software and can very quickly feel confident to use it for campus communications. I know our leadership appreciates they can manage user permissions to review posts before posting to our campus monitors. I've said this to peers for years, but REACH's customer service is the best I've experienced not just in this sector, but in any industry. The address any questions I have quickly, resolved any challenges, and proactively ask for feedback to constantly improve their product for their users.

Pros

This product is easy to learn, easy to use and allows myself and my employees to quickly get out communications to our campus community. I love their customer service team as well. They proactively ask how they can help, how they can improve their product for you and always off more information that I ask for if I have a question or challenge that is always helpful and helps me develop my skills using this software.

Cons

Currently I do not have any complaints about this product.

A Great Way to REACH Your Audience

We have participants who come in specifically for one class to our building, and may not know what else is going on that we have to offer. REACH gives us an opportunity to very easily advertise to our customer base with a visual display that we were able to tweak to show exactly what information we want, when we want it.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very user friendly. Having had the software for a few years now, I'm always impressed by each new feature added, and the ease it takes to learn how to best implement it.

Cons

Tweaking a display just the way I want it is slightly harder to do than it was with a previous design, but the more I get used to the software, the easier it becomes.

An excellent communications tool

Reach allows us to communicate with members as they check into our facility, and also effectively communicates with guests. Our community sponsors are pleased because their businesses are highlighted directly on the TV thanks to the REACH software. It is an excellent product and our members have only given positive feedback.

Pros

As an administrator, REACH software allows me to update remotely, which is most convenient. I like that I can load photos and video links. I also really appreciate the end date so I don't have to manually remove outdated slides.

Cons

While the text editor is not my favorite, it is easy enough once you get used to it. Sometimes it freezes, but not often. A simple re-boot takes care of that.

REACH Media helps us keep the residents in our community informed about exciting upcoming events.

REACH Media helps us communicate with the residents in our community by sharing information about upcoming events, announcing important community information or emergency information, and making sure everyone can see our schedule whenever they like, by simply stepping off of the elevator! It helps us communicate and look good doing it.

Pros

REACH Media is an easy to use web-based software that I can access from any place with an internet connection via my phone or computer. The initial training was informative and easy to follow. I love that I can create my announcement slides in the web portal or use any other program I choose and simply upload the image. REACH regularly releases intuitive updates that make the process easier and easier. So now, when I accidentally make my slide the wrong size, I can easily resize it to fit without distortion. I no longer forget to go all the way through the publishing dialogue to set start and end dates and times. The last few updates have given me tools that I didn't even realize I wanted. Thank you!

Cons

I work in an office 20 miles away from the location of our REACH Media devices. Occasionally a box goes offline and it's a little tough to troubleshoot from across town. (On at least one occasion it was not the fault of the program, but an issue with the internet connection at our property. I had to back out of the program and troubleshoot those issues independently.) I wonder though, for other times when there's a Caching issue and my new slide doesn't load, if I could gain remote access to take corrective action. I have corrected these caching issues a few times, but was able to be on-site to do so. I must point out though, that I haven't had this come up in a while!

Great software and design overall

Besides some previous models having hardware issues, the overall experience has been great. Customer support is quick to assist.

Pros

Our customized Opal Foods dashboard that displays the temperature and weather of all our locations while also displaying announcements.

Cons

The 'player' names under the player tab do not match the 'playlist' names under the announcements tab. For example, one of our playlist names is "Demo", which does not reflect the corresponding player name "Hathaway Processing". This can be a problem when moving players around.

Having the REACH display in our store really helps us display information and it is very easy to use

Pros

-It's very easy to use -I can schedule announcements to display and expire, which is amazing for planning things ahead of time

Cons

-Currently, the social media feed (Instagram and Facebook) shows very small compared to the size of our display. -Tweets show without pictures -The time stamp for our social media feed shows incorrectly. -I have brought this up to our rep already, but there's another department that submits their announcements to our screen and our message gets lost. We didn't get a straight answer on why it's happening or a solution. I wish there was an approval procedure before another department can submit their announcements.

Improved Communication with Members - Fresh Look for our Lobby

Member communication is up and members are registering for more classes that we promote on our screens. I have recommended the REACH system to our other branches in the YMCA of Greater Seattle association. The experience and the team at REACH has been wonderful. Looking forward to continuing to work with the lovely folks at REACH!

Pros

The University Family YMCA has been using the REACH platform for about 3 years now. We love the intuitive features the software offers in an easy to learn format. You can really customize your slides and screens to what you want them to say and do. We have gotten consistent feedback from our members that they love what we do with our screen and are always stopping to look at what is upcoming in the branch.

Cons

Nothing too major! It would be nice to be able to customize the look or colors of the layout. A simple color change of the screen would catch eyes. At the Y we have 5 logos with 5 color schemes, so changing it season to season would be a nice, but not necessary, feature!

GREAT Digital Display!

We needed to replace some old pin-push bulletin boards. REACH offered the most cost-effective solution that gave us really nice displays for the public who visit us daily.

Pros

Ease of Use: The REACH team gave us a tutorial before using this system and we found it very easy to learn and use daily. It's very easy to update our announcements and daily schedule. Template: REACH set up a really nice template that fit our needs perfectly!

Cons

We had some issues with the device freezing up initially but after some updates (via REACH support) it has been running problem-free.

Reach is very accommodating and helpful. Their CMS is extremely user friendly!

Being able to quickly communicate to staff or members throughout the state. Staff being informed of local events also helps improve employee engagement.

Pros

CMS GUI is very intuitive for the most part. Love the dashboard and being able to quickly view status of all players, both in our HQ and throughout the state. Their software is reliable and consistent. Support staff is very helpful.

Cons

If I have to think of things that I don't like about the software, it would only be a chance to improve the consistency of weather feeds, although your software is probably pulling from a third-party so this doesn't reflect much on REACH. The only thing I can think to improve their product would be to implement the App for content management. I have downloaded it, however it appears it is still in production.

Makes Life Easier

Reach allows us to share videos of members, healthy recipes or YMCA commercials. It really is a fantastic way for us to market and advertise our program offerings and all of the benefits of being a member.

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic. It's great I can put content on and schedule how log it stays up there. I am a one person Marketing team and this has made my job so much easier.

Cons

Honestly there is not much I can say that I like least about Reach.

Great communication tool that is easy to use

I use the upload feature, video's that are both custom and from youtube, the calendar, and the stock photo's. I like that I can access Reach on the internet so it's available to me even when I'm not in the office to communicate urgent information to the team. I like that information can be scheduled for times and days ahead of time. Customer Service has been great, I really enjoyed working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during the set up and installation process when we were just getting started.

Pros

I like that it was easy to install, easy to use and easy to upload custom video & information to.

Cons

At this time I really don't have anything

Advanced media solutions, simple integration and management.

Increased impact range, ease of communication with clients, quality of service.

Pros

REACH has done an incredible job of furthering our ability to "reach" our customer base to a level we did not imagine was feasible for us. Not only did they do this well, but quickly, simply, affordably and with wonderful customer service and human interaction. I have been nothing but impressed with their quality of service and committment to their clients.

Cons

I do not have any critiques on any of the services provided to us by REACH. In fact we look to further involve ourselves with the company down the road.

Simple solution for property management and condo boards

The team at reach is by far one of the best in the business. I feel like I am their only client. They are so responsive and easy to work with!

Pros

We really love that we were able to make our boards in the building digital with this software at a cost that was not a huge increase to the condo. The ease of use of the software and that it is online allowed our board to manage what was on the board and to make sure it was appealing to owners and residents.

Cons

I wish there where easy template layouts that we could use and that you offered backgrounds for these templates.

REACH software is the best around

It allows me to keep our employees inform of all corporate notices, as well as what is going on at a local stand view.

Pros

The software is very easy to learn. Also, everyone at Reach are very helpful, friendly and professional. When I call with a question, I get quick response. I never get the run around having to waiting 2 days for someone to call me back to answer my question. I highly recommend this software, it is the best around.

Cons

I really can't say anything negative about the REACH program

It just isn't very user friendly (for me, I'm old) :-0

Getting the word out. I make announcements and send newsletters but that doesn't seem quite enough :-)

Pros

it gets the job done. It's colorful. I can work on it from any computer. I can have as many screens as I want.

Cons

That you can't change fonts color and size within the same text box. You can only make one screen alerted at a time. I would like a few at a time. All the screens don't have the same thing at the same time. (I have 5). I can't get the scroll option how I want it. Photos don't always move front to back. I'd like to be able to have a faded photo in the back of my text box. When you move to the edit box it messes up the location of the text (it makes it lower and won't move it to the top of the text box) I absolutely can't use this function.

Easy to Use Product with Great ROI

Reach helps us communicate to all of our audiences in a timely, visually appealing way. We've used other systems in the past, and Reach is the most affordable and easy to use. The customer service and support teams are fast and helpful. My overall experience is very positive.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the user friendly interface, fast customer service, stock image options, and preview modes.

Cons

As a designer who uses an iMac, the editing tools are less sophiscated and a bit cumbersome to operate when I need to fine tune an area. Some great upgrades might include an alignment tool for text boxes and shapes.

Has a couple of quirks, but overall great to use

Easy to pick up, easy to use, once you know how everything works.

Pros

I love that I can control it remotely. I work from home so I can program it at home, and even if I go out of town or on vacation, I just need a laptop to update it.

Cons

A quirk in the time format of the system: in the Announcements section, you end at 11:59pm on the day you want it to end, but in the Schedule section, it ends at 12am the next day, so you have to put an end date as the day AFTER you want it to end. Also wish there were more fonts available; it would be great to have access to the Google fonts library. And would love to be able to move text boxes in the Announcements section using arrow keys to nudge, or be able to use some kind of alignment tool.

In general, the REACH system has been great to use, and is fairly easy to learn.

Pros

The front end looks great on the screens! Being able to add text effects really attracts the eye. I like that it comes with a stock photo gallery, and being able to do a a quick preview of the announcements scroll is great. In general, the Announcements are easiest to work with, and the Schedule is more clunky.

Cons

The limited fonts. Please add more fonts, or ideally, the ability to upload Google fonts. We have a main font in our branding (Muli) but I can't use it on the system unless I add it to the image ahead of time, which negates the great text effects. Would also love if the Schedule was drag and drop, or some other way to add new schedule items. Sometimes, I need to insert one in an existing list and since it doesn't have a way to add a time (so it would self-order by time, not just date) I have to create a new item at the bottom and move every one down by hand.

We looked at a lot of scheduling software packages, but this one has been perfect for what we needed

This software has really upgraded the way we do scheduling. We used to fill out our daily schedule on paper, but now we are much more streamlined and our team enjoys the added features of seeing images, videos, weather and traffic in the mornings.

Pros

The feature that I like the most is that it allows you to display different images and videos while also displaying the main schedule. Our team enjoys having the weather and traffic displayed on the screen when they get here in the mornings.

Cons

The thing that I least like about the software is that it does not allow you to store a record of your schedule for longer than a week. We change the schedule daily, so our work-around is to save a pdf image of the schedule each day so that we have a record of our daily schedule.