REACH Reviews - Page 5

Still providing great digital solutions and always improving!

We are able to market to more customers within our branches thanks to REACH.

Pros

One of the best features from REACH is the Announcement features. By using announcements, are customers are always up to date on new events and programs we offer. You can also have your Facebook feed and play videos in features which is a plus.

Cons

With REACH’s recent updates there aren’t any cons. Plus, their customer service always helpful if any issues are resolved.

Works great in our gym

Support is wonderful and knowledgeable. REACH is a great asset for our gyms.

Pros

Easy to read formats for viewers. Easy integration for class schedule through google calendar. HD ads and stock images. Can upload videos for showing an exercise or class. A great way to let members know about our services, specials, new classes, events, welcoming new trainers and workout tips.

Cons

creating a new slide can be difficult with the text boxes as you can not text in different font size in the same box. It is hard to see the initial text box as they show up very small in the left hand corner. You have to manipulate the image to fit the box and it can be time consuming and you cannot crop an image if you only want a part of it and make the cropped image fill in the entire slide. To many limitations.

REACH Media Network review

We are a community center that hosts a fitness center, senior center and the South St. Paul Parks and Recreation department. We use REACH to help advertise many different events, programs and fitness opportunities. With the help of REACH we are able to connect with all of those who travel though our building. If there are any concerns with the REACH program the customer service is outstanding. The staff at REACH is always more than willing to personally talk you through any questions you may have. That is one of the things I appreciate most partnering with REACH. Thank you for exceeding our expectations.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and find your way around. Simple steps are used throughout the entire program.

Cons

If I had to pick something it would be the amount of different fonts available. I like options, though there are plenty to choose from that would be something that I would like to see more of.

We've used REACH for several years and our experience has been exceptional!

The software has allowed us to create revenue streams by offering ads space on our TV's. As well, other TV's on campus are known to malfunction and are often displaying error messages, where as our REACH system rarely falters. This has allowed us to be the leaders on campus in the area of digital marketing.

Pros

Ease of use and convenience. I can access our TV's from anywhere in the world and teaching new staff the software is a breeze. As our Marketing Department is only myself and one part-time staff, the ability to "set it and forget" allows me to program a lot of our ads and event details during our slow time and saves extra work during our busy times.

Cons

That you can't set one ad to run at several different times. For example, one week on, one week off, one week on. You need to create separate announcements for each run time.

Reach is a great way to manage multiple displays remotely

Pros

I like that I can schedule when different signs are published or unpublished. I like that it's pretty reliable as well, I can schedule a sign remotely and I don't have to worry that it didn't publish correctly

Cons

Managing permissions can be a little tricky, we've asked multiple times for another department to not be able to publish to our screen without permission and unfortunately REACH still hasn't taken care of this.

Keep your school informed!

We have been abundantly please with the services we have received from REACH since our partnership first began.

Pros

The REACH digital media software is so easy to use--it is as easy as creating documents and presentation slides. It keeps our entire school informed and up-to-date on the events and special happenings in our community.

Cons

I feel like it is so user-friendly that it really doesn't have any cons.

Great Support

REACH has made my job much easier and we have a professional looking product that we are proud of.

Pros

We struggled to find a good solution until we implemented REACH. REACH allows us to display our daily schedules as well as news and marketing information. Customer support has always been top-notch.

Cons

No drawbacks. Took a while to get set up and realize the full potential but that’s to be expected.

ROI Excellence

Enjoy working with REACH as they are very customer focused and provide individual consultation when necessary. Talking with a person vs. only virtual learning is still necessary sometimes and I appreciate their attention to this. The ROI with our guests and the communication reach far exceeds our monthly investment.

Pros

The ability to upload all types of media is key. Video content, Youtube, Vimeo, and still graphics all on one platform is priceless. The User Interface is very user friendly and the organizational flow provides an easy onboarding process for newer users to this type of technology.

Cons

The fact that I am not utilizing ALL of the great features still.

Reaching out with Reach

My overall experience is that we are able to show all activities thru out our building . It not only helps us keep the residents informed but also allow their family members to know what is happening in the facility.

Pros

The software is easy to use; from the importing of data, to the displaying of the data, and also if you need to research old data. It is an easy process.

Cons

Only the fact that I wish it can handle animations.

User Friendly

A few start-up struggles but they got resolved with a day.

Pros

Extremely user friendly program. I like the fact that my posts are display almost immediately.

Cons

Our layout was customized to suit our needs, on the lower portion of our screen I can only add Word of PDF doc in portrait layout

Employee Communication

Employee communication. The Reach platform is a key component for Zimmer Biomet to connect with employees. This platform is in most of our large US facilities and even plays video of key communication and town halls.

Pros

The Reach platform is adaptable and continues to meet our needs.

Cons

At times the configuration and streams are confusing and require assistance from the support team which has always been willing to help.

The training and service I received was great!

Pros

It is very easy to use and has a variety of things that one can use for the facility. The ability to design everything you need for the facility is the best part of the service.

Cons

Scheduling for programs could be a bit easier, but still a great service. The easier option for scheduling is when linking to a gmail calendar, it is much simpler than the scheduling that is offered.

Technical Support / Customer Service

The library patrons are made aware of current and coming library events. This allows them to schedule their time to join the workshops, story times, etc.. (This keeps them coming back!)

Pros

The software is very user friendly. Requires little training to the user to obtain results quickly. The Librarians love it too for displaying events and quips and quotes.

Cons

There are no Cons. I could brag about the wonderful technical support offered. They rate number one in my book for valuable customer support services. They respond quickly and are efficient in resolving any issues that may arise.

I LOVE REACH! I have partnered with REACH for the past 6 years at 3 different universities!

This software and equipment has helps me recruit sponsors, create brand awareness, promote our departments memberships, programs and services, as well as looks amazing when all said and done. The software developers, brand ambassadors, and content managers have a done a great job with all aspects of this software. Kudos REACH!

Pros

The software is always easy to use and evolving to include the latest trends. I have not found another company that can offer all of the same services for such an affordable price with great customer service and management.

Cons

Honestly, I love everything about REACH, from the people to the software. They are always willing to work with me to resolve any problem I may have and brainstorm solutions/new trends for the future. This is a great company that is only getting better. No problems or regrets.

Reach for the Best

Students know more about class offerings besides just the one they are in. They are more aware of our program as a whole vs the small piece they are currently interacting with. There are less office questions about what room is my class in.

Pros

Our students find the information informative and easy to digest.

Cons

There are times when it needs to reboot which can be an annoyance especially over the weekend.

Love the software and the displays in general. We've received great feedback from our customers.

We were able to reach a broader spectrum of the public for our special events and classes due to the Reach Displays.

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service provided by Reach. Our scheduling software is archaic so the help they provided during initial set up was wonderful.

Cons

The hardest part about the software is creating flyers that are both engaging to the public and fit the total area provided for each display.

Spread the Word

Outstanding relationship with Reach from the start. The company really wants to help you and they have always been great if we had some sort of snag! I can always count on their technical support to solve any problem.

Pros

The Reach Media platform is very easy to use. Create promotions and events in minutes! and then have them displayed within seconds!

Cons

Wish the system had the ability to play live cable television channels alongside the promotion content on the same monitor in a split screen.

I am very satisfied and pleased with the REACH system.

A dynamic multi-media information system that is used throughout our sport and recreation complex to promote programs and services.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and I like the features and functionality. The technical support is outstanding.

Cons

I wish there was a larger library of images, graphics and perhaps additional video/animation features. However, REACH is a very progressive company and are very quick to address customer needs.

Easy and Fun to use!

My general manager presented REACH to my coworkers and I, and I was a bit concerned thinking it would be a hard software to get acquainted with, but to my pleasant surprise it was the complete opposite! Once we finished the webinar training with the REACH representative, I was very confident I would be able to get the hang of the software. Since then, I have made quite a few announcements directly from the REACH website, I've uploaded my own images and used stock images from REACH as well. I am able to do everything with such ease, I love this software. It has become such a great addition to our company.

Pros

I love how easy all the functions for this software are. It's very straightforward creating new content on the site, uploading content to the site, and even just maneuvering the website in general is a breeze. Even when i'm not certain about where to find something, i feel confident just browsing the site and knowing i'll find what i'm looking for.

Cons

I can't say i have any complaints about the software. When i encountered an issue and addressed customer service they were quick to answer any question i had.

Great Product and Service

My overall experience with reach is AWESOME and I am still learning and navigating around the system. It helps us by allowing our patron s to see what we have going on in the building and also what programs are available. Very, very informational and our patrons love it.

Pros

I like the way it's set up to be able to put announcements on the reach board. It's easy and you have several ways and options to pull from. I can download images and or grab them from my computer. The Reach informational board looks amazing in out front lobby.

Cons

Intergration was great, but I fell like scheduling was a bit complicated. But overall it's a great system and maybe I just have to practice on my scheduling a bit more.

I love REACHing out to people!

Absolutely wonderful experience! Couldn't ask for a better product!

Pros

The REACH software is very easy to use and user friendly. The content is very useful in a large organization to spread the good word about what is currently happening or what is coming up.

Cons

I haven't had any cons to REACH. Not once have I had a problem with the software.

Easy to use for a small staff

Pros

I really like that the REACH dashboard is so easy to navigate. The whole system can easily be maintained by a staff of one or two people, depending on the number of displays you have.

Cons

Adding images to announcements - I wish there were a drag and drop feature for images rather than having to go to different screens to upload them.

Great marketing tool

We have been using REACH for 6 years now and it has been a great marketing tool for our business. We are able to make money off outside ads and easily get word out to all of our customers who visit daily on all of our upcoming events. I can easily upload videos we create and use the tools to provided to enhance those ads.

Pros

It's user friendly and we can be creative with our ads.

Cons

I would like to be able to add more font choices

Good product overall

Overall, Reach is easy to use and accomplishes what we need. Sometimes we have trouble with Support though just doing EXACTLY what you ask for and nothing more, so we need to be careful with wording when submitting a ticket. For example, I put in a ticket to get my last name changed, and the Support person deleted my entire account and made a new one with the new name, and then closed the ticket...

Pros

I like how easy it is to add youtube videos, and that I can monitor the digital displays in real time

Cons

I don't like that PDF's and images do not automatically format to fit in the screen nicely. I have to select either by width or by height, but either way, half of the image is cut off and I have to manually resize and re-align it

REACH is a great company with amazing customer support and their software is very user friendly.

The Elliott Student Union at UCM uses this software to promote its programs, services, and events. We have other digital signage, but this one is noticed most often. This software helps us reduce paper waste and eliminates clutter while allowing us to showcase a considerable amount of information all in one place.

Pros

Mostly, I love how easy the software is to use and how everyone at REACH works so hard to support their customers.

Cons

I would like to be able to set a different end time on the last day of an announcement without having to create a separate/different announcement for it.