REACH Reviews - Page 6

Great program with lots of functionality

Very easy to use and gets our announcements and class schedule out to all of our staff and clients at the studio. Love the versatility with videos vs still shots on the screen. Love that it can be programmed very quickly to get new or special announcements up onto the screen in just a few minutes. This is such an improvement over the power point slides that we were using for all of our studio announcements.

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer support. Enjoy all the different features and functions with being able to use videos/social media and the quality of the announcement slides.

Cons

Have only had a few glitches with getting the program started at first. Would like to see a change in the saved pictures so that you could save them all and then rearrange them into categories.

Loving our digital signage for 7 years and counting

REACH has great customer service too, anytime I have had a problem with the screen/software/website they are quick to get back to me with a solution. Also let it be noted any problems are few and far between. Lastly I feel REACH is a great value and unlike other software companies they tend to keep the price the same year after year. We are a small non-profit private college and greatly appreciate their rate structure.

Pros

Our small college has had two digital signs with REACH for 7 years now, and we've been happy since the beginning. The software is user-friendly and has been updated and improved over the years. More functionality has been implemented since we first began with the company. Every year it seems to get better and better.

Cons

There have been times over the years when the software (web-based) didn't do quite what I wanted, or the formatting was a bit off. I believe the software has improved in this regard and I have far fewer complaints about it now than I did say a few years ago. Once in a while the facebook widget stops working, but it resolves itself most times with no action from me. I normally blame facebook and not REACH.

REACH

Probably the best part of REACH is their excellent customer service and tech support. They are available all the time and are so willing and happy to help make whatever you want or need happen. And quickly! They are very fast.

Pros

I really like the advancements and improvements this software has made. I particularly appreciate them changing how they do their calendar scheduling so you can combine existing Google calendars instead of having to rewrite everything.

Cons

My biggest con used to be the calendar of events portion of REACH. It was not user friendly and it was very difficult and time-consuming to make edits. But once they combined with Google calendars, the process because infinitely better. This has been a real game changer.

Lots of great features, a few that could be improved

Great customer service, very responsive.

Pros

I love being able to add movement to the text boxes, so it's much more eye catching. I love that you can set a daily event scroll, and can program it well in advance. I also love that the system is so reliable.

Cons

Some of the features are a little counterintuitive, and I wish that I could customize it, so I could change the textured background, and time/date/weather modules. I also wish there were more fonts available to use, like if you could upload Google fonts.

REACH is an outstanding product with a rock star customer service team!

The REACH system has been very user friendly which is great for training and implantation of the product. Increases our productivity. There are plenty of features to keep the design modern and a great visible way to communicate messages to our community and students.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and gives you plenty of marketing options, designs, and templates to communicate messages. The product has been turnkey from the start and so easy to use! Great product, quality, and value! Plenty of features to communicate messages in a more visible way.

Ease oof Use is a MUST

I have had good experience with REACH but could be better is it was more user friendly.

Pros

Being able to use and create from the software wherever I am. It is a MUST to have access and functionality from anywhere.

Cons

I am not always able to find my playlists as easily as I would like. Need clear ways to get to loaded layouts.

I have been using REACH for five years and know I have not even began to utilize all its functions.

Communication with congregants.

Pros

I find it easy to use. I think the people who enter our building appreciate having the monitors so they know what is happening in the building and where their meetings are taking place.

Cons

I have found it frustrating when I see a feature, and when I click on it to utilize it, I am not at the price level to use it.

Easiest & Most Effective

Overall we've had nothing but success. The design team created an amazing layout for us. We use this system daily! I love how i can update our channel from anywhere at anytime. The customer service is TOPNOTCH!! Its super affordable and overall just an amazing way to improve communication.

Pros

How user friendly it is. It took me every bit of 30 minutes to learn how to upgrade and save graphics. My absolute favorite thing though is being able to create a schedule for each graphic. This keeps me from having expired images for activities running on the screen.

Cons

Cant think of anything. Honestly! The only way i think it could be better is if it had an app. Heck it might, maybe i should look :)

Reach TV is an easy to use, complete and minimal solution to employee communications and engagement.

Employee communications and engagement, reinforcement of corporate vision and goals.

Pros

The Reach TV admin portal interface is accessible by any network with Internet access and a browserr. This makes it easier to administer from any device .

Cons

Reach TV is missing the integration of coorporate software standards like Microsoft Office, SharePoint, etc.

Use Reach for all of our Digital signage in our YMCA branch

Real time interaction with our members.

Pros

The ability to customize the screens to our members. Our older members loved seeing themselves on "TV". We have some standard information on our tv's but love to showcase all of our members

Cons

Would like a more robust design feature for the announcements. When importing word or power point files you have to adjust them to the screen. If there were a similar design feature on the Reach software, would be easier to create professional looking slides.

This has delivered as promised.

A great way to communicate important messages and information across our whole manufacturing plant.

Pros

The systems as always been very reliable with very consistent uptime. Support reacts quickly and problems are usual resolved within a short time.

Cons

A few hiccups switching over to the new dashboard made our users a little reluctant to try and use it.

Promoting DRD with Reach Media

I love watching our guest see their children or themselves on the display. Reach has let us connect with our customers on a different level. Our community centers are now their community centers.

Pros

I love the fact that we can show our current customers participating in our programs via picture or video.

Cons

I have not found a feature I don't like. The training was very helpful, support is great and the product is intuitive.

FL Sports Center

Over all the program is great. The part that separates you from others is the quick customer service when there are issues.

Pros

The ease of operation for all staff. Remote access

Cons

I would say there is not anything in particular that I like the least, but a few things I would like to have. (Multiple screens on e one computer with out hard wire.)

We've had a great experience w/ REACH. The software is easy to use and customer service is excellent

Ease of communicating information to parishioners, attractive promotional vehicle for church events and activities, community-binding role, with functionality to create slideshows of pictures,

Pros

* Ease of use * Good selection of images * Features and functionality are very good, despite some usability quirks (ie. Inability to save vertically oriented photos) * Excellent customer service * Well functioning, innovating software

Cons

Other than a couple of usability quirks, I'd rate our experience as top-notch.

3+ Year Customer

We are a non-profit needing to get our MANY MANY services known to first time customers as well as current customers receiving other services but may not know we offer certain others. And I can update and change from anywhere I have internet service and a computer!

Pros

Very easy to use with the great training received up front. Very good customer service and support. Take suggestions seriously to improve their product. We can implement changes/updates from anywhere we have internet/computer access - This has saved us HUGE $$$ over the years in travel and jump drive hoops!!!

Cons

I would like the widgets to be a little more user friendly with interface choices/settings vs. entering commands on a form.

I absolutely love Reach! It has made communication so much easier for me!

Pros

The ability to access Reach from anywhere is incredibly beneficial. I have been 12 hours away from school and am able to update it so students/teachers get the most up-to-date information within minutes. I also have been incredibly pleased with the customer service.

Cons

I love this product, but my administration isn't completely sold on the yearly price. I am hopeful once I am can show them everything I use the software for, it will help justify the amount

Rolite MFG. Review

We have solved the break in communication from management to our employees. Any updates or information that needs to get to our employees is found in a centralized location where all can see. REACH has made it quick and easy to keep everyone informed.

Pros

The ease of use has got to be the best thing about the software. I have been able to train someone quickly and easily to make updates.

Cons

I wish it was easier to change the Layout of the home page. Not that its bad but just to change it up from time to time.

Great Way to communicate with Staff and Visitors

Great customer service. Although I've only needed help a couple of times, they were quick to respond and very helpful.

Pros

Love the background options and stock photos. Easy to set up and publish announcements

Cons

It's easy to use. I wouldn't improve anything. Maybe more pictures, but that's all.

Most positive aspect of working with REACH is the customer support. Product is great.

Professional look and very easy to use.

Pros

- Ease of use and good quality - Professional look - Pretty straight forward - Great deal of options when creating screens

Cons

- Uploading multiple images at once - Some animated GIFs don't load but not a big deal - Being able to do multiple edits in one text box

App is Amazing

Pros

I absolutely love the functionality of the apps they create. They make it so I can push all the needed information to my users easily. The back end of everything is very user-friendly and their support team is on the money.

Cons

None, they have been absolutely wonderful.

Southern Glazer's of South Carolina

I have had a great experience with REACH. From the tools to customer service/tech support and the sales staff.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the availability it gives me to keep our employees updated on events and information.

Cons

Adding a large amount of photos is a task but tech support helped me do this.

Love this product!

Ease, control and precision

Pros

Very user friendly! Efficient, customers love the pictures and ads. Customer support is kind, knowledgeable, and very prompt at answering or returning calls.

Cons

I have been using this product for over 4 years. There is not a thing I don't like about this product.

REACH's team is great, and the system is easy to implement and use.

Pros

Their designer worked with us to design a custom template for us that was easy to update. We asked for some design elements that took some trial and error to implement and they were not only willing to try new things, but great to work with throughout the process. Price is very affordable for what we get and user interface is very simple. Their team is great and always willing to help! Our few support requests have been handled quickly and smoothly. They keep

Cons

Editing within their announcement editor can be tricky. I find it easier to design in PowerPoint or Adobe Creative Suite and import in most announcements, which works great. We wish there was a way to embed the live screen feed onto our company's intranet, but there is not currently an option for this.

Product support and excellence like no other!

Pros

The roll out was on time, on budget, and so user friendly! We can have multiple people work on different items and never be in each others way. Updates as our social platforms do - 100% hands off. When you the commitment that they are here for you as a customer...they back it up each and every time.

Cons

We are still looking for the link to also show the digital media through an internal SharePoint site. Players and TV's confine the experience to a location. This would be nice to also share with those working remotely or our remote sites.

LOVE reach! Customer service is the best!

Pros

Software is easy to use and just makes sense. not too many functions to make it confusing. I love the newer dashboard!

Cons

I do wish video was easier to post... or if there was a video maker right in the software. A mobile app to post or edit slides from your phone would be nice.