REACH Reviews - Page 7

Sharing information is a BREEZE!!!

It has been instrumental in keeping our community informed with the most up to date news from all around our town ~ the fat that we have digital bulletin boards catches our patrons eye and they read more and know more - so much better than a flyer or announcement hanging on a wall or door ~ Thank you REACH!!!

Pros

It is very simple to access, create, upload and schedule information. I love that I can work ahead to have information ready to go, and not have to worry about what is old news with the ability to schedule.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about it ~ just the fact that it took our organization too long to find it :)

Nothing but amazing service from the care team and the product looks great for our guests.

Exposure, information and knowledge for my team and our guests walking through the door. I can stream videos, change content easily and keep the waiting room entertained while they wait !

Pros

Look very professional, great options for layout and animation, and #1 is the customer support. I've never had any major issues but any questions or help I've needed, they were fast and friendly with their response. It's a real person and they are knowledgeable. Quite refreshing.

Cons

nothing. It's just what I wanted. I have no complaints and if there were any, the awesome customer service team would fix them with pace and urgency anyway.

The team has been very responsive when needing assistance.

Pros

We were evaluating digital signage products and our main concern was ease of use and training. The REACH product was very easy to learn and use. The team provided me a short training session and I was off and running in editing our template. Also, their online training videos are short and provide the information needed to make changes to our template. I showed my peer the product and he was able to learn it quickly and make changes to our site. Another great service they provide is support for their computers that run the REACH digital signage software. Everything is configured and all we have to do is connect it and mount it behind the television.

Cons

We have been testing and trialing the REACH digital software and becoming familiar with the product the past few months. I would like to see an improvement in the color schemes, so they appear more rich in color rather than bright and flat.

Great tool for communicating

It works and is easy to use. The learning curve is quick and simple.

Pros

The ease of loading documents to the platform. Takes all file types Easy to integrate

Cons

How to add a calendar item. Hard to get rid of an old profile

Simple and effective

Thanks to Reach, we are able to customize our messages to only those areas of the campus that they apply. As the Assistant to the VP of Operations, I am able to quickly and professionally put out messages to our staff, faculty and students with a minimum of overseeing.

Pros

I like the simplicity of Reach - I can quickly update our campus displays. The content scheduling means that I can plan a display to be shown ahead of time, and not worry about making sure it goes up at the appointed time. It will also expire when appointed, so I don't have to keep track of that either.

Cons

Occasionally when I'm trying to edit an already-established item in the playlist, the interface does not keep the drop-down menu open when I try to move the cursor down, so I can't reach the second and third options. This can be frustrating. I have learned to use my scrolling mouse to access it (because that doesn't move my cursor, it moves the page up and down).

The REACH Content Management System is a great tool that is easy to use.

Pros

Easy to Use Quality template design Great Customer Support REACH is constantly improving their product

Cons

The hardware (mini-PC) that you purchase from them has not been the most reliable, often times needing physical interaction to reboot or reconnect to WiFi.

Reach

Excellent - Reach gave me the help I needed to get started and then left me alone! I like that.

Pros

Ease of use and help getting it set up originally

Cons

Cost, but then I don't like spending money :-)

REACH is a great addition to Muscatine Community YMCA Marketing!

Pros

Easy to use. We are able to showcase what we offer with options of slides and videos.

Cons

The text tool is not as smooth as I wished. Regarding daily scheduling, I wish there was a search feature to search for an event.

Easy to Use and Update

The REACH system is on 24 hours a day at our main entrance. Anyone who enters our building can see the day's events, announcements, and up to the minute changes are simple. We are very satisfied with the system.

Pros

I am not a "tech" person but I can manage the software very well. I create a lot of PowerPoint slides and can easily upload them to the REACH system. Initially, I was able to set up the system with only a few minutes of training. You do not need a tech savvy person to be able to use the system.

Cons

For advanced users there may be some issues, but for our uses, it is all we need.

Digital Display PWW

Pros

What I liked is the ease of use of the software. I have some users that I was just able to give them a login and they were able to figure out some of the basic tasks.

Cons

The interface is good but seems clunky as far as the announcements are handled. Other than that, the software has been great to use.

Ease Of Use Is Key, And REACH Has It Covered!

Everyone from the sales team to the tech support are fantastic. There is minimal wait time when it comes to resolving an issue and the team is always checking in to make sure things are running smoothly.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. The ability to check in on all our screens across the province through the Dashboard feature and reset systems if necessary is great. REACH has updated their software recently and all the changes have been beneficial, especially the video uploader.

Cons

It would be great if clients could integrate the scheduler from the tv communication side into the app calendars without needing tech support.

Great schedule viewing system

Pros

* Easy to use program - uploading announcements and displaying schedule from facility reservation program. * Customer support is fast and very helpful

Cons

Nothing! It works wonderfully in displaying the schedule from our software program.

Exceptional programming and service

We use REACH for announcements at our college rec center and have been extremely pleased with the quick response and follow-up to customer service and technical questions. I would recommend REACH to anyone without hesitation--it has been a wonderful partnership from the get-go and any changes to the software over the years have only increased our happiness with the product.

Pros

I love the user-friendly interface with the wide variety of graphics, stock photos, and background and text colors. We enjoy quickly and seamlessly creating and posting visually pleasing, eye-catching graphic announcements.

Cons

Really have no complaints or suggestions or problems with it!

Quintessential Digital Signage Software

Communication is always the hardest thing for companies to keep open. Reach allows our business to effectively communicate with employees who are not on company email. There is truly value added with the Reach system. Our company has 29 display screens right now and there is already a desire for more.

Pros

Reach and their entire team made our digital signage implementation a breeze from the very beginning. With a detailed white-board style initial training and demo setup to our full suite implementing their customer support and tech support is some of the best I've experienced in the customer service industry. Reach's Content Management System is also user friendly with scale-able features that include everything we were looking for. Simple, customize-able, centrally managed, and highly cost effective.

Cons

Some of the terminology used in the CMS is not always straight forward, there is a slight learning curve from an administrative side.

Amazing system with great support!

Pros

The look is sharp and Reach is always updating their system! I love the tech support. This is a great product.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that except for when you share your Facebook posts the content is too small to display on the TVs.

Lightweight & Versatile

Cost savings, centralization of content management, lightweight operability and hassle free service and support.

Pros

I really enjoy the flexibility of being able to make on the fly changes to our internal signage. Working with support has given me confidence in knowing that issues will be resolved in a timely manner. The development team is a lot of fun to work with and extremely understanding and sensitive to our needs. This is an all around great product and I would definitely recommend this service to a friend/colleague.

Cons

If I have to list one, then I have to pick on the CMS as it relates to announcements/file storage. I have a relatively exponential learning curve for software but I can't seem to quickly grasp the concept of manipulating files within announcements and how they all link to devices. Again, I am nitpicking because I'm sure that if I just watched your training resources (another Pro), I'd be fine.

Great product and great service!

The entire team at REACH are a pleasure - always responsive, friendly, helpful, supportive. A true business partner of our firm!

Pros

Very easy to install, configure, and maintain.

Cons

Nothing; the entire package is very user friendly

YMCA's use of Reach

We are currently using REACH as our community bulleting board eliminating the need for numerous flyers scattered throughout our building. We are also using REACH to acknowledge our annual donors

Pros

The flexibility of this product is amazing. We first used it for a "digital bulletin" board at our local YMCA. We posted class schedules, and various activities going on at the Y. We added two TV's and now use these new TV's to thank all of our donors. We scroll donor names and specific TV's so people know where they will be recognized

Cons

Would like more design capability in the creating announcements

Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital

Everything has been good

Pros

The ability to repeat items i.e.: every monday I can have the same item without changing it

Cons

I feel there good be a few more options with fonts, text colors, text sizing

I've only dealt with changes of format and have always had good experiences.

Pros

It appears that format changes are done very easily and I have heard no complaints from staff that administrates the messages.

Cons

At times our digital screen minimizes itself. I'm not sure what the issue is but it happens infrequently.

Great Customer service and Easy to use!

We are able to put out YMCA's information out to members and guests more succinctly, and with a more polished look than a powerpoint slideshow video that we were using before. Real time updates to programs and events are also very helpful!

Pros

REACH has given us a platform to "reach" our members and guests through our facilities unused televisions. It is relatively easy to set up once you get through the basics. I am still learning the CMS, but all in all, it does what we want and looks great!

Cons

The scheduling feature can be monotonous, it would be nice to see that simplified if you are not importing a calendar from an outside source. I would like to see more randomness for some aspects of the system, Ie: we sell advertisements to outside companies to help pay for the system, and would be nice to say I would like 4 ads within each hour of these days, where now you have to specifically schedule the time of each ad for each day.

Great customer service. Sales and Implementation were wonderful. Easy to use technology!

Professional Marketing, Ability to Advertise our Interest Rates and Account Products, Notify the Community of Upcoming Community Events, Stock Ticker Feed, Inform Clients of the Weather, and the Ability to Upload YouTube videos for Client Education.

Pros

I like the web based functionality so that the marketing materials can be edited from any PC or Laptop. The hardware installation was very easy to install and is compact. The presentation and images are of high quality. Having a "template" set up by your experts was extremely helpful. Again, your sales and customer service representatives have done a fantastic job! I've already recommended Reach to my technology group that works with other banks and other industries.

Cons

I would like to learn how to design and create my own templates so that we could change the format once in a a while. Otherwise, we love the product and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Aulick Leasing usage

Reach allows us to broadcast information to numerous employees, at several locations, and we only have to update the software one time.

Pros

It is easy to use, and can be updated anywhere.

Cons

It took awhile to figured out how the page layout works.

Very easy to use software, with a very seamless deployment.

Pros

We like everything from the Ease of Use of the software to the customization of the layouts by their design teams.

Cons

We really can't think of any cons for this software, it just works and does what we need it to do.

REACH works for us!

REACH allows us to market programs, show videos and give room/class information to our participants in a visual pleasing way.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to upload PDF's Jpegs, and videos.

Cons

We don't have any issues right now with REACH.